Life is a game of bridge -- and you've just been finessed.

sport / alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins / Re: Are you kidding?

SubjectAuthor
* Are you kidding?Valravn
+- Re: Are you kidding?Drumrboy
`* Re: Are you kidding?Stoobz
 `- Re: Are you kidding?Dan the Man

1
Are you kidding?

<22e2a74b-034d-4b70-9c89-ec46f64a8979n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=784&group=alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins#784

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 07:40:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Are you kidding?
From: gmwellbr...@gmail.com (Valravn)
 by: Valravn - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 14:40 UTC

One of the best fullbacks, a running back that has been one of the best within the last couple of years, a good OG, one of the best OTs, and one of the best WRs.

In case you missed it: FB Ingold, RB Mostert, OG Connor Williams, OT Armstead and Tyreek Hill.

Wow.

Oh yeah, a clear upgrade at backup QB - Teddy Bridgewater.

Plus, other RB and WR pickups that have potential. Chase Edmonds, Sherfield and Cedrick Wilson Jr.

If this all comes together, this could be one of the most fun offenses to watch in the NFL.

I love how they are building (at least through personnel moves) an offense capable of both a ball control rushing game AND explosive 1 play scores from anywhere on the field.

At least 3 home run hitters on the roster now with Waddle, Mostert and Cheetah. Not to mention if they ever get Bowden out of the dog house.

This COULD be fun.

Re: Are you kidding?

<601d4773-a2c3-4f19-8b1d-07e252f5b672n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=787&group=alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins#787

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 06:52:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Are you kidding?
From: drumr...@aol.com (Drumrboy)
 by: Drumrboy - Fri, 25 Mar 2022 13:52 UTC

On Thursday, March 24, 2022 at 10:40:01 AM UTC-4, Valravn wrote:
> One of the best fullbacks, a running back that has been one of the best within the last couple of years, a good OG, one of the best OTs, and one of the best WRs.
>
> In case you missed it: FB Ingold, RB Mostert, OG Connor Williams, OT Armstead and Tyreek Hill.
>
> Wow.
>
> Oh yeah, a clear upgrade at backup QB - Teddy Bridgewater.
>
> Plus, other RB and WR pickups that have potential. Chase Edmonds, Sherfield and Cedrick Wilson Jr.
>
> If this all comes together, this could be one of the most fun offenses to watch in the NFL.
>
> I love how they are building (at least through personnel moves) an offense capable of both a ball control rushing game AND explosive 1 play scores from anywhere on the field.
>
> At least 3 home run hitters on the roster now with Waddle, Mostert and Cheetah. Not to mention if they ever get Bowden out of the dog house.
>
> This COULD be fun.

I am cautiously optimistic! They’ve won the offseason before with disappointing regular seasons. I really want to get excited, but after having my rose colored glasses slapped off my face by this team countless times, I will wait till they finally show me!

Re: Are you kidding?

<t1lk67$a98$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=788&group=alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins#788

From: stoo...@comcast.net (Stoobz)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 18:44:39 -0500
 by: Stoobz - Fri, 25 Mar 2022 23:44 UTC

On 3/24/2022 9:40 AM, Valravn wrote:
> One of the best fullbacks, a running back that has been one of the best within the last couple of years, a good OG, one of the best OTs, and one of the best WRs.
>
> In case you missed it: FB Ingold, RB Mostert, OG Connor Williams, OT Armstead and Tyreek Hill.
>
> Wow.
>
> Oh yeah, a clear upgrade at backup QB - Teddy Bridgewater.
>
> Plus, other RB and WR pickups that have potential. Chase Edmonds, Sherfield and Cedrick Wilson Jr.
>
> If this all comes together, this could be one of the most fun offenses to watch in the NFL.
>
> I love how they are building (at least through personnel moves) an offense capable of both a ball control rushing game AND explosive 1 play scores from anywhere on the field.
>
> At least 3 home run hitters on the roster now with Waddle, Mostert and Cheetah. Not to mention if they ever get Bowden out of the dog house.
>
> This COULD be fun.

It's been one HELL of an off season!

For once, they have not sucked the life out of the air at this point.

Thoroughly stoked at what they've done thus far.

Now to get it all to work together like a well oiled machine...

Re: Are you kidding?

<6fa00064-038b-4d80-a638-61e3479cdaefn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=789&group=alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins#789

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 12:52:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: dan...@yahoo.com (Dan the Man)
 by: Dan the Man - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 19:52 UTC

On Friday, March 25, 2022 at 7:45:13 PM UTC-4, Stoobz wrote:
> On 3/24/2022 9:40 AM, Valravn wrote:
> > One of the best fullbacks, a running back that has been one of the best within the last couple of years, a good OG, one of the best OTs, and one of the best WRs.
> >
> > In case you missed it: FB Ingold, RB Mostert, OG Connor Williams, OT Armstead and Tyreek Hill.
> >
> > Wow.
> >
> > Oh yeah, a clear upgrade at backup QB - Teddy Bridgewater.
> >
> > Plus, other RB and WR pickups that have potential. Chase Edmonds, Sherfield and Cedrick Wilson Jr.
> >
> > If this all comes together, this could be one of the most fun offenses to watch in the NFL.
> >
> > I love how they are building (at least through personnel moves) an offense capable of both a ball control rushing game AND explosive 1 play scores from anywhere on the field.
> >
> > At least 3 home run hitters on the roster now with Waddle, Mostert and Cheetah. Not to mention if they ever get Bowden out of the dog house.
> >
> > This COULD be fun.
> It's been one HELL of an off season!
>
> For once, they have not sucked the life out of the air at this point.
>
> Thoroughly stoked at what they've done thus far.
>
> Now to get it all to work together like a well oiled machine...
Yep, they went shopping and brought home some groceries. Can they learn how to cook?

Dan