Subject: N.Z._—__POLICE_BLOOD_MUST_SPILL_—_"_Hunt_Down_Un-Vaccinated_"
From: Ras Tafarian
Newsgroups: rec.sport.rugby.league, rec.sport.rugby.union, wales.sport.rugby-union
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 22:17 UTC
From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.rugby.league,rec.sport.rugby.union,wales.sport.rugby-union
Subject: N.Z._—__POLICE_BLOOD_MUST_SPILL_
—_"_Hunt_Down_Un-Vaccinated_"
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 12:17:50 -1000

N.Z. — KILLING THE POLICE — "HUNT DOWN UN-VACCINATED"

https://www.infowars.com/posts/new-zealand-health-minister-govt-will-be-chasing-out-unvaccinated-people/

    THE NEW ZEALAND GOVERNMENT WILL  'Hunt Down'
    THOSE WHO HAVE NOT BEEN VACCINATED.

    ATTENTION:

    PAAKEHAA,
    MAAORI,

    THE POLICE ARE COMING BY FORCE TO GIVE YOU
    THE FATAL TOXIC DEADLY 'JAB'.

    THERE WILL BE MANY HEROIC INDIVIDUALS WHO WILL
    KILL NEW ZEALAND CONSTABULARY POLICE
    OFFICERS, RATHER THAN BE FORCED TO
    RECEIVE DEATH 'JAB'.

    " actually have to really go out and look for,
      and some of that may spill into next year, ”
                                         — Hipkins said.

    ALL PREVIOUS MAAORI THREATS OF WAR,
    MUST NOW BE CONSIDERED --
    THE WAR MUST COMMENCE NOW !

   SUCCESSFUL STRATEGIES EMPLOYED IN FOREIGN
   NATIONS:

   * FIRE BOMBING POLICE STATIONS.

   * KILLING POLICE OFFICERS.

   * FIRE BOMBING M.P. CANDIDATE OFFICES  (New Zealand).

   * DEAL WITH EMPLOYERS WHO FORCE VACCINATION.

   * TOTAL WARFARE AGAINST DEATH GENOCIDE 'JAB'.

                NEW ZEALAND GANGS PUSSY-BOYS ?
                      OR TOTAL DEFIANCE NOW:

   *  Black Power
   *  New Zealand Nomads
   *  Mongrel Mob
   *  King Cobras
   *  Tribesmen Motorcycle Club
   *  Killer Beez

https://www.infowars.com/posts/new-zealand-health-minister-govt-will-be-chasing-out-unvaccinated-people/

       " I want every New Zealander to come forward,
         but human behavior suggests that there will
         be some people that we actually have to really
         go out and look for," says Chris Hipkins. "

   New Zealand’s COVID-19 Response Minister warned that the government
   soon will begin “chasing out” people who still haven’t gotten the
   COVID-19 vaccine.

   MP Chris Hipkins said Wednesday that the New Zealand government next year
   will soon start pursuing individuals who haven’t “come forward” to get
   the experimental jab.

   “I think early next year we’ll be in the phase of chasing out people who
   haven’t come forward to get their vaccination, or missed their
   bookings and so on,”  Hipkins told
   reporters following a COVID press update.

    New Zealand will hunt down those not vaccinated.
pic.twitter.com/3bfWxqAA8Y
    — NQTABLE * * * (@ConspiracyCen) July 6, 2021

   Hipkins asserted the government will essentially hunt down unvaccinated
   individuals, claiming normal “human behavior” suggests many people
   won’t willingly take the mRNA vaccine.

   “So everyone will be able to get a vaccine between now and the end of the
   year.  Of course, I want every New Zealander to come forward, but
   human behavior suggests that there will be some people that we
   actually have to really go out and look for, and some of that may
   spill into next year,” Hipkins said.

    “But, our commitment is everyone will have the opportunity to get the
    vaccine by the end of the year,” Hipkins continued, adding that, in
    fact, “everyone WILL” get the vaccine.

   “But I can’t say that we aren’t going to have some hesitant people or
    just some people who just haven’t come forward that we don’t
    have to go out and find next year.”

   This tyrannical announcement comes after the Biden administration
   declared the federal government would soon deploy door-to-door
   vaccine task force to coerce encourage nvaccinated Americans
   to take the jab.