Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 12:26:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: NFL Covid-19 Rules?
From: prohuman...@gmail.com (observer)
 by: observer - Thu, 13 May 2021 19:26 UTC

o Covid-19 vaccinations are expected but are
*not* required for coaches & players & team
employees.

o They're "expected to be vaccinated unless
they have a bona fide medical or religious
ground for not doing so."

Trying to avoid required vaccinations, well,
estimates vary but some use religious exemp-
tion or medical or personal exemptions:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/parents-fake-religion-to-avoid-vaccines/

The overwhelming majority adhere & should
adhere to recommendations to get vaccinated,
albeit Covid-19 vaccinations, available only
since December, & still unavailable to children
under 12, that's taking awhile but by the time
the NFL preseason starts, U.S. vaccinations
may be near 'herd immunity' status.
However, regarding vaccinations, there are ex-
ceptions for medical reasons:
https://www.healthline.com/health/vaccinations/immunization-complications

I investigated this after reading the following:

---
May 12 2021

Detroit Lions' Penei Sewell out for rookie
minicamp with positive COVID-19 test
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2021/05/12/detroit-lions-penei-sewell-covid-19/5061909001/
---

If someone gave me a choice between buying
groceries where every employee was fully vac-
cinated with a Covid-19 vaccine -or- buying food
at a store where an anti-vaccination manager de-
clared he wouldn't employ any individual who had
gotten any Covid-19 vaccination, needless to say,
I'd shop at the former & avoid the latter.

I was 1st vaccinated against Covid-19 on 2/26,
my 2nd vaccination on 3/26.