From: jwalsh...@gmail.com (John Walsh)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.baseball.sf-giants
Subject: The Giants continue to sizzle
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 12:07:12 -1000
 by: John Walsh - Mon, 31 May 2021 22:07 UTC

A 1-gamer with the LAA. Cueto had some early difficulties, but settled
down to keep the Angels to 1 run thru 7 innings. That's big when any
starter goes that long because it keeps the bullpen out of the game
and they get some rest.

Down 1 run, the Giants did what they've been doing all season. The
broke out the home run bats and now lead 4-1.

Longoria (9th) in the 4th inning
Wade (1st) in the 5th inning
Dubon (4th) in the 6th inning

Dubon has been on fire since he came off IR and he's supplied a lot of
offense against Dodgers this past series.

Giants 4 Angels 1

Oh for Pete's sake, Hunter Strickland is pitching in relief for the
Angels.

Re: The Giants continue to sizzle

<bjnabg5k897j3uioppcunbbmesav6jgk5d@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=88&group=alt.sports.baseball.sf-giants#88

From: jwalsh...@gmail.com (John Walsh)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.baseball.sf-giants
Subject: Re: The Giants continue to sizzle
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 12:10:34 -1000
 by: John Walsh - Mon, 31 May 2021 22:10 UTC

On Mon, 31 May 2021 12:07:12 -1000, John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>
wrote:

>A 1-gamer with the LAA. Cueto had some early difficulties, but settled
>down to keep the Angels to 1 run thru 7 innings. That's big when any
>starter goes that long because it keeps the bullpen out of the game
>and they get some rest.
>
>Down 1 run, the Giants did what they've been doing all season. The
>broke out the home run bats and now lead 4-1.
>
>Longoria (9th) in the 4th inning
>Wade (1st) in the 5th inning
>Dubon (4th) in the 6th inning
>
>Dubon has been on fire since he came off IR and he's supplied a lot of
>offense against Dodgers this past series.

#Solano, not Dubon and not off IR.

>Giants 4 Angels 1
>
>Oh for Pete's sake, Hunter Strickland is pitching in relief for the
>Angels.

Re: The Giants continue to sizzle

<mgoabg1fd8v35hq5cms5keo162bgl2kpeh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=89&group=alt.sports.baseball.sf-giants#89

From: jwalsh...@gmail.com (John Walsh)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.baseball.sf-giants
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 12:25:51 -1000
 by: John Walsh - Mon, 31 May 2021 22:25 UTC

wrote:

>A 1-gamer with the LAA. Cueto had some early difficulties, but settled
>down to keep the Angels to 1 run thru 7 innings. That's big when any
>starter goes that long because it keeps the bullpen out of the game
>and they get some rest.
>
>Down 1 run, the Giants did what they've been doing all season. The
>broke out the home run bats and now lead 4-1.
>
>Longoria (9th) in the 4th inning
>Wade (1st) in the 5th inning
>Dubon (4th) in the 6th inning
>
>Dubon has been on fire since he came off IR and he's supplied a lot of
>offense against Dodgers this past series.
>
>Giants 4 Angels 1
>
>Oh for Pete's sake, Hunter Strickland is pitching in relief for the
>Angels.

Flores doubles in Dugger and the Giants go up 6-1. This is a different
team from the last couple of years. They haven't gone flat after big
scoring games,

Giants 6 Angels 1

Cueto should get the win.