From: mobyd...@clintonfoundation.org (Moby Dick)
Subject: Are You On Donald Trump's "Kill" List? Stickers On Your Mailbox Will
Determine Your Fate
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 04:14:41 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.nascar, talk.politics.misc, alt.news-media,
alt.politics.obama, alt.politics.democrats.d
 by: Moby Dick - Fri, 7 May 2021 02:14 UTC

In article <nn3a6a$ooo$4@news.mixmin.net>
Gronk <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
> > Gronk <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in news:nmf2nj$k3j$2@news.mixmin.net:

> > since-2

> > from

> >> Where are the WMDs?
> >
> > I said evidence of treason, asswipe.
> >

> Misuse of asswipe.

RED, BLUE, and YELLOW. These are the colors of the stickers that
people across the United States have been finding on their
mailboxes. But what are they for? The theory claims that the
stickers are placed on your mailbox by FEMA, �color coding� you
based on what the government knows about you and your race.

If you have a red sticker on your mailbox, or a red mark on the
curbing in front of your home, then FEMA has determined you to
be an illegal alien or here on a visa. This means when martial
law takes over, you are going to be killed on the first night of
the New World order.

If you have a blue sticker, then FEMA has determined that you
are muslim, of hispanic descent, African American or an American
that supports the rights of these people. You will be herded off
to one of the many FEMA camps that are allegedly being set up
all over the United States.

Lastly, if you have a yellow sticker, then you have been
verified as a United States citizen of European descent! The
government knows you are a strong supporter of the government
agenda, or can be easily persuaded to comply. You will be
allowed to remain in your home on house arrest.

Government agencies are completely denying the validity of these
stickers that are being found on mailboxes and curbings across
the US. However, with Donald Trump�s dangerous rhetoric and the
recent numbers that show him leading in the polls against
Hillary Clinton, America cannot turn a blind eye to these
markings.

Human rights advocates suggest you take these warnings seriously
and prepare for the worst. Stocking up on bottled water, canned
foods and protection for yourself and your family.

http://now8news.com/wp-
content/uploads/2016/06/000mAILBOXDOTYELLOW.jpg