Newsgroups: rec.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 06:27:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: INTELLECTUALS' QUOTES ABOUT AMERICA and DUMB PROPAGANDIZED
UNEDUCABLE AMERICAN PUBLIC
From: vikrambu...@gmail.com (Vikram Buddhi)
 by: Vikram Buddhi - Thu, 12 May 2022 13:27 UTC

I am Vikram Buddhi. YES THAT IS ME referred to by the poster in his post above!!
I am also a victim of illegal & unlawful brain implants inserted in me by the CIA of USA and RAW of India,.
Check out my new site currently under construction https://www.quantalgo.in

CIA & RAW India inserted wireless implants in my brain which transmit brain thoughts to external transceivers. Machine learning translates the signals to speech. Also, thoughts are injected into my brain by sending signals to my brain, achieving telepathy.
CIA along with RAW of India inserted wireless implants in my brain which transmit my brain wave signals to external transceivers. The signals are translated to speech using machine learning. Likewise, thoughts are injected into my brain by sending signals to these implants, thereby achieving telepathy.
CIA is using these implants to read the minds of victims by translating the electrical brain signals emanating from brain thoughts to speech using machine learning software. This is an advanced classified technology sponsored by the Defence Department.
In April 2019, Narendra Modi ordered RAW and Defence Ministry personnel to kill me without leaving evidence. Ever since then, RAW (a.k.a. International Spy Agency of India) has been trying to kill me with Polonium-210 poisoning, gamma radiation projectors, microwave attack, and whatnot tricks everywhere I go by recruiting local people and telling them I am a “desh drohi" (nation traitor) for attempting to expose the classified human rights violations done on me by them.
This is a violation of human rights and Article 21 of Constitution by Narendra Modi the criminal.
Narendra Modi should be prosecuted for this and given the death penalty by a court of law, just like Bhutto, the former Prime minister of Pakistan, was given the death penalty.

-Vikram Buddhi