From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket,alt.mindcontrol
Subject: Re: Directed Energy Weapons Used to torture American Citizens
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 05:36:21 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 12:36 UTC

On 10/6/2022 4:31 AM, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <thm12c$16t7$1@gioia.aioe.org>,
> FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer <FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On 10/5/2022 2:50 PM, The Doctor wrote:

>> rec.sport.cricket:542829 alt.

>> Directed

>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2352779/Bestiality-brothels-spreading-Germany-campaigner-claims-abusers-sex-animals-lifestyle-choice.html

>> https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/11/bestiality-brothels-germany_n_3582771.html

>> https://www.opindia.com/2020/12/nuns-pimped-out-boys-to-christian-priests-at-sex-parties-in-germany/

>> https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/14/more-than-300-pennsylvania-priests-committed-sexual-abuse-over-decades

>> https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/17/catholic-church-still-making-excuses-paedophilia-pope

>> https://en.luxuretv.com/videos/beautiful-blonde-animal-sex-lover-gets-her-teen-pussy-fucked-by-the-dog-33698.html

>>> Then you beter start flaming the Egyptian, Babylonian and Roman
>>> Empires for brining in slavery.
>>

>> Just pay the REPARATIONS, you filthy EVIL genocidal barbaric
>> WASP "THIEF".
>>

>> Why we need reparations for Black Americans
>> https://www.brookings.edu/policy2020/bigideas/why-we-need-reparations-for-black-americans/
>>

>> How Britain stole $45 trillion from India - And LIED About it
>> https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/britain-stole-45-trillion-india-181206124830851.html
>>

> What about the sacking of Rome, you troll?

Shut the fuck up and PAY REPARATIONS.

A picture from 1955 during the Belgian occupation of the Congo, when a
father brought an African child in a cage to his children at home for
entertainment.
https://twitter.com/Africax5/status/1577741017180246022

1958 in Belgium when a African girl was kept in a zoo as a monkey to
attract tourists.
https://twitter.com/Africax5/status/1577956552580939777

Just pay the fucking REPARATIONS, you filthy EVIL genocidal barbaric
WASP "THIEF".

Why we need reparations for Black Americans
https://www.brookings.edu/policy2020/bigideas/why-we-need-reparations-for-black-americans/

How Britain stole $45 trillion from India - And LIED About it
https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/britain-stole-45-trillion-india-181206124830851.html

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Directed Energy Weapons Used to torture American Citizens

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Mon, 3 Oct 2022

14FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer