From: martinha...@gmail.com (Martin Harran)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Subject: Re: would anybody sane go to Melbourne F1 now?
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 11:24:27 +0000
References: <srd7ha$spn$2@gioia.aioe.org> <srdhru$3s7$2@dont-email.me> <srepp6$itr$1@dont-email.me> <3k0otg9if9sjvv36lo3aurn2n9ogboduei@4ax.com> <srh42m$vec$1@dont-email.me> <6emotgtsi4j0erjgn03r7h33pgnif5vfpc@4ax.com> <srhlti$150$1@dont-email.me> <avgqtgpu3ict00cajh5rgn40uic0prut44@4ax.com> <srjp31$rgk$1@dont-email.me> <0itqtg5v56bq1j6o6q46d5egnk1lekefg4@4ax.com> <srn4pm$kfh$1@dont-email.me> <pksvtg1nbhmb1ouhijooad6q5odfoaj554@4ax.com> <srou8s$7t9$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Martin Harran - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 11:24 UTC

On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 11:18:04 +0100, Edmund <nomail@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 1/13/22 10:56 AM, Martin Harran wrote:

>>> My reaction was to the one who claimed that everyone who is not boosted
>>> is not sane.
>>
>> Then deal with that person without labelling me and people like me as
>> BRAINWASHED.
>
>I didn't, you did that yourself.
>What I said ( in one sentence ) that brainwashed people are vaccinated
>and boosted, what I didn't say is that all vaccinated people where
>brainwashed.

Nope, as already explained to you, the OP, according to you, was
including *everyone* in his claim. You simply changed the word "sane"
to "BRAINWASHED" so your comment equally applied to *everyone*.

>To be fair to you and seeing how you attack me, yup YOU are brainwashed.
>

>>> So no matter if you are a healthy teenager with ZERO change of serious
>>> health issues with Covid.
>>> No matter if you already had covid and recovered and therefore have a
>>> superior immunity compared to the "vaccines" that where made for the
>>> extinguished versions of the Virus.
>>>
>>> Now we have Omicron, which is like a cold after you have been vaccinated
>>> or had a previous infection.
>>
>> There are almost 20K people in hospital with Covid right now in the UK
>> alone. How many do you reckon are in hospital with the cold?
>
>I don't know, in SA the hospitals are empty with a 20% vaccination rate.

I'll rephrase my question. There are currently 8.5K people in hospital
in South Africa with Covid [1]. Do you know anyone in hospital with
the cold?

[1]
https://www.nicd.ac.za/diseases-a-z-index/disease-index-covid-19/surveillance-reports/daily-hospital-surveillance-datcov-report/

>>> No need for boosters at all although you have more change of getting it
>>> at after 2 jabs, compared to no jabs of a booster :-).
>>
>> All the top medical experts state
>
>Starting with such a statement, is childish and make any discussion
>impossible, are you aware of that?

How so? If you have a medical problem do you go to a doctor or do you
go looking for some self-declared expert on social media?

>> that the booster significantly
>> increases protection and significantl* reduces the chances of
>> hospitalisation.
>
>Pfizer you mean?
>Can you show data of that? We are talking about Omicron now you know.

How about the scientists in your own country:

"The scientists [in South Africa] concluded that "previous infection,
followed by vaccination - or likely a booster - is probably protective
against omicron, and almost certainly against severe disease."

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/14/covid-booster-dose-is-crucial-against-omicron-variant-heres-why.html
The article summarises results from all around the world, all saying
the same thing.

>> Just like in F1, you reckon you know better than the
>> qualified experts.
>
>Another off topic childish baseless labeling, are you aware of what you
>are doing?
>>

>>> I didn't said EVERYBODY who got jabbed and got a booster is brainwashed.
>>
>> You've just said that the person you responded to claimed that
>> everyone who is not boosted is not sane. You simply changed the word
>> "sane" to BRAINWASHED which meant you too were referring to everyone.
>
>Nope, brainwashed people go blindly for boosters every month.

I have an underlying cardiac condition for which I take 8 tablets
every day. Does that make me brainwashed?

>Not every vaccinated human is brainwashed but you most certainly are.
>>

>>> There are good reasons for some people to do so, there are equally good
>>> reasons for a lot of people not to take boosters or no experimental jabs
>>> at all.>

>>> My question still stands, can a multiple vaccinated person be a anti-vaxxer?
>>> That is a pretty ludicrous statement IMO
>>
>> Answered in my earlier response to your preceeding post.
>
>Remind me or are you realizing now how foolish your suggestion is.

Whilst recognising your intellectual limitations, I did think you
could find a post from yesterday that was a direct response to one
from you. Anyway, here is what I said:

"My original post was in the context of *Covid vaccination*. From
everything you have said (and not said) so far, I continue to believe
that in that context of Covid vaccination, you do belong to that group
of anti-vaxxers who are fueled by some sort of conspiracy that the
Covid vaccine is really some nefarious plot by "them". I'm open to
being convinced otherwise but evasion won't convince me.

BTW, in regard to your "multiple vaccinations", how many of those were
voluntary on your part i.e. not decided by your parents when you were
a child or necessary for a visa to enter some country?"

Your lack of response to my final question suggests that none of your
multiple vaccines was voluntary on your part.

>Edmund

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o would anybody sane go to Melbourne F1 now?

By: Tedros Fauci on Sat, 8 Jan 2022

111Tedros Fauci