From: nom...@hotmail.com (Edmund)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Subject: Re: would anybody sane go to Melbourne F1 now?
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 11:36:46 +0100
 by: Edmund - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 10:36 UTC

On 1/14/22 10:49 AM, Martin Harran wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 13:53:30 +0100, Edmund <nomail@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Nope, as already explained to you, the OP, according to you, was
>>> including *everyone* in his claim. You simply changed the word "sane"
>>> to "BRAINWASHED" so your comment equally applied to *everyone*.
>>
>> Now why don't you write down that sentence, read it out loud and let is
>> sink in.
>> Maybe, just maybe you will found out that it then says BRAINWASHED
>> people are vaccinated.
>
> I don't know what that mental wriggling is supposed to achieve.

Think about it a little longer then, it isn't rocket science.

>> Spoiler : that is not the same as vaccinated people are brainwashed.

>>> I'll rephrase my question. There are currently 8.5K people in hospital
>>> in South Africa with Covid [1]. Do you know anyone in hospital with
>>> the cold?
>>
>> Well at the moment I don't have friends in hospitals but I am 100% sure
>> there are people in hospitals which have a cold.
>
> I suspect few if any of them are were admitted *because* they have a
> cold.

You may suspect what you want, fact are people admitted with a broken
leg get tested, if positive they going in the records as Covid patients.

>> Doctors say that a high percentage of those
>> registered Covid patients where accidental, meaning they didn't even
>> knew they had it until they where tested in the hospital.
>> Still the numbers working out as 0.01% of the population.
>> Not many on ventilators and no long hospital stay.
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> https://www.nicd.ac.za/diseases-a-z-index/disease-index-covid-19/surveillance-reports/daily-hospital-surveillance-datcov-report/

>>> How so? If you have a medical problem do you go to a doctor or do you
>>> go looking for some self-declared expert on social media?
>>
>> Claiming something foolish as ALL TOP EXPERTS....
>> You really don't understand what is wrong with that?
>> If I can name one single expert who doesn't agree with your baseless
>> statement, what will you do, claiming it is a conspiracy theorist?
>
> Why don't you then.
>
>> How about the inventor of the mRNA technic?
>
> What about him?

It doesn't surprise me you don't even know.
Google it yourself, you may find it as long as google haven't deleted
him completely.

>>> How about the scientists in your own country:
>>>
>>> "The scientists [in South Africa] concluded that "previous infection,
>>> followed by vaccination - or likely a booster - is probably protective
>>> against omicron, and almost certainly against severe disease."
>>>
>>> https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/14/covid-booster-dose-is-crucial-against-omicron-variant-heres-why.html
>>> The article summarises results from all around the world, all saying
>>> the same thing.
>>
>> Well as you can read, that article is remarkably vague and they use
>> terms as
>> "probably" and "almost" along with a couple obvious things like previous
>> infections in addition to boosters will likely improve protection.
>> They avoid naming the fact that SA shows that unvaccinated people
>> recover very well from Omicron.
>
> So long as they don't die from it.

Correct, now just for fun take a look at the facts in SA, what does that
tell you?
Empty hospitals, hardly any deaths and all that with a 20% vaccination rate.
What is your explanation?

> "WHO says omicron is life threatening for unvaccinated, elderly and
> people with underlying conditions.

I don't care what anyone says if it contradicts the plain facts.

> Dr. Mike Ryan, director of the WHO's health emergencies program, said
> omicron represents a "massive threat" to the lives of the
> unvaccinated."

He has the right to have an opinion too.
How about the previously infected?
Al figures I have seen are far less dramatic then the previous Mutations.

--
“The further a society drift from the truth,
the more it will hate those who speak it”

George Orwell

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o would anybody sane go to Melbourne F1 now?

By: Tedros Fauci on Sat, 8 Jan 2022

111Tedros Fauci