Most people's favorite way to end a game is by winning.

sport / rec.sport.football.college

Pages:123456789101112131415
SubjectRepliesLast Message
o 6 undefeated teams LOSE!

By: JGibson on Mon, 17 Oct 2022

4

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: joe

o 2022 RSFC CFPOOL Week 8 Entry Form

By: CFPool Email Account on Mon, 17 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o 2022 RSFC CFPOOL Week 7 Standings

By: CFPool Email Account on Sun, 16 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o 2022 RSFC CFPOOL Week 7 Results

By: CFPool Email Account on Sun, 16 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o 2022 RSFC CFPOOL Week 7 Recap

By: CFPool Email Account on Sun, 16 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o Re: Dr Jersey Oz

By: Transition Zone on Mon, 10 Oct 2022

4

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Tim VanWagoner

o Alabama bites the dust!

By: Irish Mike on Sun, 16 Oct 2022

3

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Irish Mike

o Stanford sucks!

By: unclejr on Sun, 16 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: unclejr

o There's an onion in the ointment in Notre Dame's playoff chances

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Mon, 29 Aug 2022

12

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Smokey Be Howling

By: dragon fox on Sun, 16 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: dragon fox

o Herschel Walker Flashes Fake Police Badge During Debate

By: bruce bowser on Sat, 15 Oct 2022

2

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Are women a better NIL investment?

By: xyzzy on Fri, 14 Oct 2022

1

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: TE

o Undefeated teams that are underdogs tomorrow

By: JGibson on Fri, 14 Oct 2022

1

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o The CRAZIEST CBS BROADCASTING CONTROVERSY of the 1990 College

By: Terrence Clay on Thu, 13 Oct 2022

4

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: xyzzy

o Don't go so overboard next time

By: JGibson on Wed, 12 Oct 2022

8

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: TE

o 100% Anti-Abortion Blake Masters

By: bruce bowser on Thu, 13 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: bruce bowser

o 10-3-39, She Wrote

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Tue, 11 Oct 2022

2

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Con Reeder, unhyphen

o Re: Secret Service Breach ? (Trump-era)

By: Michael Falkner on Wed, 12 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o NOTBCS & NOTCFP Rankings - oh, and an early Bowl Eligible list

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Mon, 10 Oct 2022

3

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Racist, homophobe, Imus sidekick goes to 10-3-39

By: Corky on Mon, 10 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Corky

o 2022 RSFC CFPOOL Week 7 Entry Form

By: CFPool Email Account on Mon, 10 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o Oklahoma firing in 3... 2... 1...

By: Michael Falkner on Sat, 8 Oct 2022

5

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o I was looking forward to watching the cowboys on SNF

By: Johnny RSFCootball on Mon, 1 Nov 2021

6

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Some dued

o 2022 RSFC CFPOOL Week 6 Standings

By: CFPool Email Account on Sun, 9 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o 2022 RSFC CFPOOL Week 6 Results

By: CFPool Email Account on Sun, 9 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o 2022 RSFC CFPOOL Week 6 Recap

By: CFPool Email Account on Sun, 9 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o Are the French off the hook for this ridicule now?

By: xyzzy on Fri, 7 Oct 2022

7

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: xyzzy

o Meanwhile, in the Who Cares 5 conferences...

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Sat, 8 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o Feds weigh charges against Hunter Biden, outcome of yearslong case could be 'imm

By: Nobody Fucks With A on Sat, 8 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Nobody Fucks With A

o CFP Rankings Announcement Schedule

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Sat, 8 Oct 2022

1

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Someone sell me on

By: RSFC Moderator on Mon, 3 Oct 2022

7

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: RoddyMcCorley

o Joe Biden has hampered domestic energy industry while pleading for more foreign

By: Nobody Fucks With A on Sat, 8 Oct 2022

1

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: RoddyMcCorley

o It's bad when a guy from NJ named "Missouri" is beating your team

By: Half Time on Sat, 8 Oct 2022

2

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Emperor Wonko the Sa

o Did CFPOOL week 5 results come out?

By: xyzzy on Tue, 4 Oct 2022

7

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: xyzzy

o 2022 RSFC CFPOOL Week 5 Standings

By: CFPool Email Account on Thu, 6 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o 2022 RSFC CFPOOL Week 5 Results

By: CFPool Email Account on Thu, 6 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o FBI Raid at Mar-a-Lago

By: unclejr on Tue, 9 Aug 2022

36

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: TE

o Saturday Night

By: JGibson on Tue, 4 Oct 2022

2

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: RoddyMcCorley

o Re: Trump Rape Trial: CBS News

By: floaterjr on Sun, 2 Oct 2022

4

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: bruce bowser

o Loretta Lynn loads 10-3-39 tons

By: Boris Hall on Tue, 4 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Boris Hall

o Absolutely Unbelievable!

By: Irish Mike on Tue, 4 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Irish Mike

o NOTBCS & NOTCFP Rankings - 10/3

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Mon, 3 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o 2022 RSFC CFPOOL Week 6

By: CFPool Email Account on Mon, 3 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o 2022 RSFC CFPOOL Week 5 Recap

By: CFPool Email Account on Mon, 3 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o Is that 4 Power 5 coaches out now or 5?

By: Michael Falkner on Mon, 3 Oct 2022

3

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Analytics

By: leonard hofstatder on Sun, 2 Oct 2022

4

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: JGibson

o Just remember, Marjorie...

By: Michael Falkner on Sun, 2 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Another example of why week 3 ratings should be taken with a grain of salt

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Sun, 18 Sep 2022

6

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o Hi, my football team sucks

By: xyzzy on Sun, 2 Oct 2022

2

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: unclejr

o Re: News Media Squashes Info on Homosexual Pedophile Case at Duke

By: Michael Falkner on Sun, 2 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Can we please be done with Oklahoma now?

By: Michael Falkner on Sat, 1 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Minnesota loses, dead gophers.

By: getrefunds on Sat, 1 Oct 2022

1

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Re: Bruce Bowser arrested for wearing dresses and public masturbation at New Yor

By: Sven on Sat, 1 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Sven

o Re: Bruce Bowser arrested for wearing dresses and public masturbation at New Yor

By: Sven on Sat, 1 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Sven

o Keep remembering, Putin has a Trump card...

By: Michael Falkner on Fri, 30 Sep 2022

2

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Home Town Heroes

By: TE on Sat, 1 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: TE

o Re: *US Better Than Puerto Rico* Says Trumper Martha MacCallum

By: RoddyMcCorley on Fri, 30 Sep 2022

2

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: TE

o Wordle thread #9

By: unclejr on Fri, 23 Sep 2022

25

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: unclejr

o "Reduction in the size of the football roster"?

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Thu, 29 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o Michigan's OOC opponents

By: JGibson on Tue, 27 Sep 2022

1

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Irish Mike

o "Crucial" ($1 to Eric West) Games This Weekend

By: JGibson on Tue, 27 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: JGibson

o Re: REVENGE!! REVENGE!! scream republicans REVENGE!! REVENGE!!

By: Michael Falkner on Tue, 27 Sep 2022

2

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o NOTBCS & NOTCFP Rankings - 9/26

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Mon, 26 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o 2022 RSFC CFPOOL Week 5 Entry Form

By: CFPool Email Account on Mon, 26 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o How 'bout Them Gobblers

By: dragon fox on Fri, 23 Sep 2022

12

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: RoddyMcCorley

o observation on ex-Oregon coaches

By: Eric Ramon on Sat, 24 Sep 2022

2

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: RoddyMcCorley

o Ohio State #1

By: Irish Mike on Sun, 25 Sep 2022

2

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Irish Mike

o Coaching carousel: Geoff Collins out at Georgia Tech

By: xyzzy on Sun, 25 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: xyzzy

o 2022 RSFC CFPOOL Week 4 Standings

By: CFPool Email Account on Sun, 25 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o 2022 RSFC CFPOOL Week 4 Results

By: CFPool Email Account on Sun, 25 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o 2022 RSFC CFPOOL Week 4 Recap

By: CFPool Email Account on Sun, 25 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o Don't, even jokingly, threaten to detonate a nuclear reactor if your

By: JGibson on Thu, 22 Sep 2022

17

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Democrat student arrested after threatening to detonate school's nuclear reactor

By: TLB on Sat, 24 Sep 2022

4

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Karl

o Oregon coach foaming at the mouth

By: Portland ghost town on Sat, 24 Sep 2022

1

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Eric Ramon

o The Greatest Danger

By: Irish Mike on Fri, 23 Sep 2022

3

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Nurse Ratched Goes Over The Cuckoo's Nest in 10-3-39

By: GrtArtiste on Sat, 24 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: GrtArtiste

o If liberals were like Ron DeSantis…

By: xyzzy on Fri, 16 Sep 2022

7

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o You're all a bunch of pussies.

By: Yo quiero Taco Bell on Sun, 18 Sep 2022

9

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Irish Mike

o NOTBCS & NOTCFP Rankings - 9/19

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Tue, 20 Sep 2022

2

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Irish Mike

o The Purge

By: leonard hofstatder on Thu, 22 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: leonard hofstatder

o Duke at Kansas

By: JGibson on Tue, 20 Sep 2022

2

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: RSFC Moderator

o We reach a certain age where…

By: xyzzy on Wed, 21 Sep 2022

2

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Con Reeder, unhyphen

o Re: NYC crime falls! NYC crime falls!

By: Irish Mike on Thu, 22 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Irish Mike

o Martha's Vineyard

By: TE on Fri, 16 Sep 2022

49

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Irish Mike

o Wordle thread #8

By: unclejr on Mon, 1 Aug 2022

83

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: xyzzy

o Re: Trump Chose " MacDougal " Porn Girl. Why?

By: Symplicity on Wed, 21 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Symplicity

o Re: BREAKING NEWS! Nancy Pelosi injured after massive dildo explosion

By: Barry Burrow on Tue, 20 Sep 2022

2

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o 2022 RSFC CFPOOL Week 4 Entry Form

By: CFPool Email Account on Mon, 19 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o 3 lines that I would flip

By: JGibson on Tue, 13 Sep 2022

3

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: JGibson

o 2022 RSFC CFPOOL Week 3 Standings

By: CFPool Email Account on Sun, 18 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o 2022 RSFC CFPOOL Week 3 Results

By: CFPool Email Account on Sun, 18 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o 2022 RSFC CFPOOL Week 3 Recap

By: CFPool Email Account on Sun, 18 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o WTF Google

By: xyzzy on Sat, 17 Sep 2022

5

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: GrtArtiste

o How long before Notre Dame wokes up and dumps the black coach?

By: sales on Sat, 17 Sep 2022

1

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o There's a reason we are Danger to your MAGA. Step up or step off.

By: Michael Falkner on Wed, 14 Sep 2022

12

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Duck tweet

By: Eric Ramon on Sat, 17 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Eric Ramon

o Re: Secret Service not competent says Merrick Garland and the FBI

By: hacked iPhone on Sat, 17 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: hacked iPhone

o No Thursday game?

By: JGibson on Thu, 15 Sep 2022

10

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Con Reeder, unhyphen

o Alabama State AND South Alabama?

By: JGibson on Wed, 14 Sep 2022

3

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: unclejr

o 37

By: Ken Olson on Tue, 13 Sep 2022

5

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Con Reeder, unhyphen

o So, when do we investigate the investigators of the investigators?

By: JGibson on Thu, 15 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: JGibson

o Would you elect somebody who didn't know the difference between a male and femal

By: ed on Wed, 14 Sep 2022

2

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Ed Debevic

o Frost is Gone

By: RoddyMcCorley on Mon, 12 Sep 2022

5

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: unclejr

o Performance Art

By: TE on Wed, 14 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: TE

o Um, what?

By: JGibson on Wed, 14 Sep 2022

8

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: RoddyMcCorley

o Long FG vs. going for it on 4th and 5

By: JGibson on Tue, 13 Sep 2022

4

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o What a massacre

By: xyzzy on Sun, 11 Sep 2022

8

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: RSFC Moderator

o Danger MAGA!

By: TE on Thu, 8 Sep 2022

12

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o I probably would have gone for it 4th and 5, but people are making

By: michael anderson on Tue, 13 Sep 2022

2

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o 2022 RSFC CFPOOL Week 3 Entry Form

By: CFPool Email Account on Mon, 12 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o 2022 RSFC CFPOOL Week 2 Standings

By: CFPool Email Account on Mon, 12 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o 2022 RSFC CFPOOL Week 2 Results

By: CFPool Email Account on Mon, 12 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o 2022 RSFC CFPOOL Week 2 Recap

By: CFPool Email Account on Mon, 12 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o Put Me In Coach

By: leonard hofstatder on Sun, 11 Sep 2022

6

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Con Reeder, unhyphen

o Crimson Shit Kickers

By: Irish Mike on Sat, 10 Sep 2022

13

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: RoddyMcCorley

o "I'm sorry your graduate degree was the tiebreaker...."

By: michael anderson on Thu, 8 Sep 2022

10

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o I guess Dan Lanning doesn't suck as a coach this week

By: Eric Ramon on Sun, 11 Sep 2022

1

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: unclejr

o Sabin and the Bastard Duck

By: GrtArtiste on Sun, 4 Sep 2022

6

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: CtrlAltDel

o Rule Brittania in 10-3-39

By: xyzzy on Thu, 8 Sep 2022

5

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: unclejr

o It's the north vs. the south

By: JGibson on Fri, 9 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: JGibson

o Maine at New Mexico - why?

By: JGibson on Sun, 4 Sep 2022

19

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: JGibson

o Re: Blood. Thirsty. Republicans.

By: Irish Mike on Mon, 5 Sep 2022

12

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: RoddyMcCorley

o Biden's Unifying Speech

By: Ken Olson on Wed, 7 Sep 2022

6

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Con Reeder, unhyphen

o Re: Blood. Thirsty. Republicans.

By: RoddyMcCorley on Tue, 6 Sep 2022

13

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: floaterjr

o 12-team playoff? How soon before people complain...

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Fri, 2 Sep 2022

15

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Biden's Big Promise

By: Irish Mike on Sat, 3 Sep 2022

24

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o If you're scared now, Mr. Olbermann, it's time to really freak you out...

By: Michael Falkner on Tue, 6 Sep 2022

6

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Another victim of the 1/6 “Banana

By: xyzzy on Mon, 5 Sep 2022

9

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o There's only one way this executive privilege situation applies...

By: Michael Falkner on Tue, 6 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Buckeyes Win!

By: Irish Mike on Sun, 4 Sep 2022

7

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: joe

o The most devastating part of this ruling is not just the delay part...

By: Michael Falkner on Mon, 5 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o 2022 RSFC CFPOOL Week 2 Entry Form

By: CFPool Email Account on Mon, 5 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o 2022 RSFC CFPOOL Week 1 Standings

By: CFPool Email Account on Mon, 5 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o 2022 RSFC CFPOOL Week 1 Results

By: CFPool Email Account on Mon, 5 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o I’ll take “things that

By: xyzzy on Sat, 3 Sep 2022

10

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Why do we need a "Black College Hall of Fame Game"?

By: Rojas on Fri, 2 Sep 2022

17

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Any Scotch Experts Here?

By: dragon fox on Tue, 30 Aug 2022

3

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Irish Mike

o 2022 RSFC CFPOOL Week 1 Recap

By: CFPool Email Account on Sun, 4 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o Eric's poor shelfs

By: Some dued on Sun, 4 Sep 2022

2

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: unclejr

o I cant wait for the Bo Nix era to end

By: Eric Ramon on Sat, 3 Sep 2022

7

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o NCAA considering getting rid of the "you can't transfer for free more

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Sun, 24 Jul 2022

2

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o And just like that….

By: xyzzy on Thu, 1 Sep 2022

3

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Con Reeder, unhyphen

o I HATE TECHNOLOGY

By: leonard hofstatder on Wed, 31 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Trump Demands Immediate Re-Ascension Or New Election

By: Michael Falkner on Mon, 29 Aug 2022

16

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: m syadoz

o Re: Jackson Hole notebook: Jason Furman says Fed's benchmark rate could hit 5.5%

By: Putin Owns Biden on Sun, 28 Aug 2022

3

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: marika

o OSU Ticket Prices

By: Irish Mike on Mon, 29 Aug 2022

2

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o Banana Republic

By: TE on Sat, 20 Aug 2022

26

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Ken Olson

o Support your local police; defund the FBI

By: JGibson on Tue, 23 Aug 2022

16

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Nebraska's nigger quarterback lost the game

By: Newsom on Sat, 27 Aug 2022

3

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o 56-24? How did they keep it that close?

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Sun, 28 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o When is this country going to confront that we have hit one of two

By: Michael Falkner on Sun, 28 Aug 2022

7

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Parade of Horribles

By: Con Reeder, unhyphen on Fri, 26 Aug 2022

10

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Men and women both lie in dating profiles, but not here

By: Alica Mungomery on Sun, 28 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Alica Mungomery

o Re: Dow closes down 1,000 points and Nasdaq falls 3.9% after Fed chief Powell wa

By: Putin Owns Biden on Sun, 28 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Putin Owns Biden

o Re: Fed chief Powell 'did what he needed to do' in Jackson Hole, Larry Summers s

By: Putin Owns Biden on Sun, 28 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Putin Owns Biden

o Re: Democrat Donation Pipeline 3M Stock Dives After Judge Says No to Bankruptcy

By: Putin Owns Biden on Sun, 28 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Putin Owns Biden

o You know it's bad at Auburn when...

By: Michael Falkner on Sat, 27 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Just to be clear,

By: Irish Mike on Fri, 26 Aug 2022

12

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: TE

o Alice in Chains Memochat

By: unclejr on Fri, 26 Aug 2022

5

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: TE

o If You Don't Laff At This....

By: TE on Sat, 27 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: TE

o MNC pick and presidential vote memochat

By: Con Reeder, unhyphen on Fri, 26 Aug 2022

9

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Eric Ramon

o This can't be right - the NCAA puts common sense over "gender parity"

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Thu, 11 Aug 2022

27

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o worse than a bot this guy

By: mercellusb on Fri, 26 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: mercellusb

o Why do we allow these games to take place?

By: Michael Falkner on Fri, 26 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 7 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Nick Saban - undefeated in OOC road games

By: JGibson on Thu, 25 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o D1A College Football

By: JGibson on Thu, 25 Aug 2022

4

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o Wait...there are BIGGER Bama Blowhards than Mia?

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Mon, 22 Aug 2022

4

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: RoddyMcCorley

o America's Most Wanted

By: TE on Tue, 23 Aug 2022

12

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: TE

o SEC money chat

By: xyzzy on Tue, 23 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: xyzzy

o MSNBC: Warrant actually mentions the Espionage Act...

By: Michael Falkner on Sat, 13 Aug 2022

19

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: marika

o Re: 15 Felony Plea by Trump Billionaire [Weisselberg]

By: Irish Mike on Mon, 22 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: marika

o Ga in trouble

By: m syadoz on Sun, 21 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: RoddyMcCorley

o Reggie Bush

By: TE on Mon, 22 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: TE

o Re: FBI Revokes Trump Passports, Can't Travel

By: Irish Mike on Mon, 22 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Irish Mike

o Indiana problems

By: m syadoz on Sun, 21 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: m syadoz

o Re: FBI Revokes Trump Passports, Can't Travel

By: Michael Falkner on Tue, 16 Aug 2022

7

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: m syadoz

o Re: Worst-ever drought devastates Europe amid capitalism's climate crisis

By: linux on Wed, 17 Aug 2022

2

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: marika

o "Game of Thrones" Answer

By: Irish Mike on Sat, 20 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Irish Mike

o The dirty business of saving the planet

By: floaterjr on Fri, 19 Aug 2022

10

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Tim VanWagoner

o Re: Free Sex Dating Sites For Married People - Free affair dating site

By: darrenn jyosh on Tue, 3 May 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Илья

o BYU independent schedule

By: JGibson on Wed, 17 Aug 2022

4

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: RoddyMcCorley

o B1G TV deal

By: xyzzy on Thu, 18 Aug 2022

2

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: RoddyMcCorley

o NCAA Living on Borrowed Time

By: dragon fox on Thu, 18 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Blurry games?

By: m syadoz on Wed, 17 Aug 2022

2

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: marika

o I'm old enough to remember when rsfc conservatives loved to quote

By: xyzzy on Fri, 12 Aug 2022

30

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Con Reeder, unhyphen

o Big Ten grabbing the LA market?

By: JGibson on Thu, 30 Jun 2022

21

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: unclejr

o Football Playoff’s Board of managers

By: m syadoz on Wed, 17 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Dunham Preseason Poll

By: JGibson on Wed, 10 Aug 2022

2

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: m syadoz

o ap poll vs coaches' poll

By: JGibson on Wed, 17 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: marika

o AP Poll / SOS

By: leonard hofstatder on Tue, 16 Aug 2022

6

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Drug Advertising

By: Emperor Wonko the Sa on Mon, 15 Aug 2022

9

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: leonard hofstatder

o Salman Rushdie

By: TE on Tue, 16 Aug 2022

3

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: xyzzy

o But Biden sniffs hair

By: xyzzy on Sun, 7 Aug 2022

14

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: floaterjr

o Word from Trump world…

By: xyzzy on Fri, 12 Aug 2022

7

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o 12 Reasons Why Minnesota Is The Worst Place to Live

By: Ethnic dump state on Thu, 11 Aug 2022

16

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: m syadoz

o sometimes the press is too cautious, re: Salman Rushdie

By: Eric Ramon on Sat, 13 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Con Reeder, unhyphen

o Something about NIL I don't think has been mentioned yet

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Sat, 13 Aug 2022

3

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o I’m busted

By: xyzzy on Fri, 12 Aug 2022

8

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: m syadoz

o One concerning aspect of this if Im a bigten fan.....

By: michael anderson on Thu, 7 Jul 2022

12

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: m syadoz

o Re: Putin Trump TERROR Alert ! ! (Mar-a-Lago)

By: Michael Falkner on Fri, 12 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: RoddyMcCorley