Pages:123456789101112131415
SubjectRepliesLast Message
o NOTBCS & NOTCFP Rankings - 11/22

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Mon, 22 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o Website request

By: Johnny RSFCootball on Mon, 22 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Wilmington man charged with incest, sex crimes with a child

By: Nancy Pelosi Fake In on Mon, 22 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Nancy Pelosi Fake In

o North Carolina woman pleads guilty in grisly incest-driven murder case

By: Nancy Pelosi Fake In on Mon, 22 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Nancy Pelosi Fake In

o Fuck around, Waukesha -- you MAY just have been found out...

By: Michael Falkner on Mon, 22 Nov 2021

7

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o 45 Year-Old Mother And Her 25 Year-Old Son Arrested And Charged For Incest

By: Nancy Pelosi Fake In on Mon, 22 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Nancy Pelosi Fake In

o Chair of Charlotte police review board charged with sexually assaulting two youn

By: Nancy Pelosi Fake In on Mon, 22 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Nancy Pelosi Fake In

o NC man charged with dozens of child sex crimes including rape, incest, sheriff s

By: Nancy Pelosi Fake In on Mon, 22 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Nancy Pelosi Fake In

o New details emerge in NC incest couple triple murder-suicide

By: Nancy Pelosi Fake In on Mon, 22 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Nancy Pelosi Fake In

o Best open jobs?

By: JGibson on Mon, 22 Nov 2021

5

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: RoddyMcCorley

o Alec Baldwin was banging the 24-year-old female armorer on his movie set.

By: Carter on Mon, 22 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Carter

o Re: Former Papa John's CEO fires back after company name change

By: JGibson on Mon, 22 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: JGibson

o 2021 RSFC CFPOOL Week 13 Entry Form

By: CFPool Email Account on Mon, 22 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o 2021 RSFC CFPOOL Week 12 Results

By: CFPool Email Account on Sun, 21 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: mlmcm...@gmail.com

o The Cowboys

By: Johnny RSFCootball on Mon, 22 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o AP has it right

By: Eric Ramon on Sun, 21 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Eric Ramon

o Re: Former Papa John's CEO fires back after company name change

By: Michael Falkner on Sun, 21 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Democrats caught lying again and again. Education is wasted on them.

By: Calvin Fuller on Sun, 21 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o 2021 RSFC CFPOOL Week 12 Standings

By: CFPool Email Account on Sun, 21 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o 2021 RSFC CFPOOL Week 12 Recap

By: CFPool Email Account on Sun, 21 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o Joe Biden called Kyle Rittenhouse a white supremacist

By: Obama 3.0 on Sun, 21 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Obama 3.0

o WOW

By: leonard hofstatder on Sat, 20 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Nogero

o (On-topic) Fuck Cincinnati continues...

By: Michael Falkner on Sun, 21 Nov 2021

2

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o So Fuck Cincinnati has three scenarios left:

By: Michael Falkner on Sun, 21 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Conference scenarios as we end the second-to-last week of 2021

By: Michael Falkner on Sun, 21 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o whew! Won't have to worry about the CFP!

By: Eric Ramon on Sun, 21 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o The Left's Unhinged Reaction to Justice in the Rittenhouse Trial Has

By: Ken Olson on Fri, 19 Nov 2021

21

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Ken Olson

o The New York Times, judged and found to be...

By: Con Reeder, unhyphen on Sun, 21 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Con Reeder, unhyphen

o while you guys are jawing at each other...Ohio State.

By: Eric Ramon on Sat, 20 Nov 2021

5

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o The KKK is a Democrat founded terror group and always has been

By: Can't Revise Hi on Sat, 20 Nov 2021

2

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: RoddyMcCorley

o Once You Read These Lies About Kyle Rittenhouse, It Explains the

By: Ken Olson on Sat, 20 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Ken Olson

o UGA vs Charleston Southern predicted score from SP+

By: Johnny RSFCootball on Thu, 18 Nov 2021

8

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Johnny RSFCootball

o It’s SEC Cupcake Week!

By: Johnny RSFCootball on Sat, 20 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Johnny RSFCootball

o Which niggers will we see rioting in Kenosha tonight?

By: Come on down on Sat, 20 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Re: Wisconsin declares open season on antifa and BLM - no limit. Free tags!

By: Dothan Eagle on Sat, 20 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Justice Prevails

By: Ken Olson on Fri, 19 Nov 2021

7

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o If that KKKunt had legitimate purpose to carry that gun there, it's

By: Michael Falkner on Fri, 19 Nov 2021

16

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o I hate to say this......

By: michael anderson on Wed, 17 Nov 2021

7

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o Re: The Texas Longhorn is an entity of regional value only.

By: michael anderson on Wed, 17 Nov 2021

8

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: jimbr...@yahoo.com

o Who could you not care less about?

By: mercellusb on Thu, 18 Nov 2021

12

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Con Reeder, unhyphen

o A Definitive Guide to Understanding the FACTS As They Developed

By: dragon fox on Fri, 19 Nov 2021

5

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Con Reeder, unhyphen

o On the larger goals of the left in bringing Rittenhouse to trial

By: Con Reeder, unhyphen on Thu, 18 Nov 2021

24

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Con Reeder, unhyphen

o Best Carlson on Rittenhouse Comment (Under 1 minute)

By: Ken Olson on Thu, 18 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: unclejr

o *Exactly* as I predicted......

By: michael anderson on Wed, 17 Nov 2021

4

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Crazy Theory of the Day: a 6-way SEC West tie

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Thu, 18 Nov 2021

4

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: JGibson

o Division Races with 3 or fewer teams still in it

By: JGibson on Thu, 18 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: JGibson

o Conference Races - Conferences without divisions

By: JGibson on Thu, 18 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: JGibson

o ConstitutionDAO

By: mercellusb on Wed, 17 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Ken Olson

o Ohio is the most Murican state

By: Johnny RSFCootball on Sat, 13 Nov 2021

12

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: unclejr

o Re: The Texas Longhorn is an entity of regional value only.

By: mercellusb on Wed, 17 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: mercellusb

o Justin Fuente fired at Virginia Tech

By: xyzzy on Tue, 16 Nov 2021

6

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o CFP 2021 Week Three...

By: Michael Falkner on Wed, 17 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o It's battle of A&M week!

By: JGibson on Tue, 16 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Johnny RSFCootball

o Kyle Rittenhouse explained

By: xyzzy on Tue, 16 Nov 2021

4

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Nick

o NOTBCS & NOTCFP Rankings - 11/15

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Tue, 16 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o USC Condoms 4-5, may not get Toilet Bowl bid

By: pouaestgp9iusaewg on Mon, 15 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Re: Niggapotumus shits in phone booth

By: San Francisco Poop P on Mon, 15 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: San Francisco Poop P

o SEC rankings according to Sagarin

By: Johnny RSFCootball on Sun, 14 Nov 2021

5

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Johnny RSFCootball

o Sopranos judged…

By: xyzzy on Sun, 14 Nov 2021

6

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: xyzzy

o 2021 RSFC CFPOOL Week 12 Entry Form

By: CFPool Email Account on Mon, 15 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o My top 10

By: Eric Ramon on Mon, 15 Nov 2021

4

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Eric Ramon

o What the hell took Washington so long?

By: michael anderson on Sun, 14 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o The internet was useful today

By: xyzzy on Sun, 14 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Biden Harris Disaste

o Florida: The mediocre state of football

By: Johnny RSFCootball on Sun, 14 Nov 2021

2

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o Then there is blue state trainwreck Nawth Karenlina.

By: Hillbilly welfare st on Sun, 14 Nov 2021

4

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Ken Olson

o Fish-twat stinking USA lesbian soccer "team" loses to Canada

By: Bradley K. Sherman on Tue, 3 Aug 2021

4

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o 2021 RSFC CFPOOL Week 11 Standings

By: CFPool Email Account on Sun, 14 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o 2021 RSFC CFPOOL Week 11 Results

By: CFPool Email Account on Sun, 14 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o 2021 RSFC CFPOOL Week 11 Recap

By: CFPool Email Account on Sun, 14 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o Lol! Take that Lincoln Riley. BOOT! Baylor FG as time expires.

By: High Five Baylor! on Sun, 14 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: High Five Baylor!

o OU's Mulatto QB cost them the game.

By: BLM = Marxists on Sat, 13 Nov 2021

2

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: RoddyMcCorley

o Coastal Carolina

By: Johnny RSFCootball on Sun, 14 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Johnny RSFCootball

o Fox ldiot FINALLY Accepts Biden Win

By: bruce bowser on Sat, 13 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: COVID Election Fraud

o Oklahoma black QB got his flop check from Chip Gaines

By: travis ross on Sat, 13 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o To be seen at New Mexico State's pool in the near future

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Sat, 13 Nov 2021

2

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o Sounds like the CFP Committee got one controversy right...

By: Michael Falkner on Sat, 13 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Cincy, if you want people to take your seriously, 13-0 alone isn't

By: Michael Falkner on Fri, 12 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o All schools eligible for the D1 Men's Basketball tournament, take one

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Wed, 3 Nov 2021

5

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Truncated Conference Standings

By: JGibson on Thu, 11 Nov 2021

7

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Johnny RSFCootball

o Wake Forest: can this juggarnaut be stopped?

By: xyzzy on Sat, 6 Nov 2021

20

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Johnny RSFCootball

o What I learned this week

By: Johnny RSFCootball on Wed, 10 Nov 2021

3

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: jimbr...@yahoo.com

o Re: for dinner tonight and a big basketball pick.....

By: Johnny RSFCootball on Thu, 11 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Johnny RSFCootball

o 4 Best? I don't want the 4 best.

By: JGibson on Wed, 10 Nov 2021

6

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: mlmcm...@gmail.com

o CFP rankings this week

By: JGibson on Wed, 10 Nov 2021

3

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o Didn't everybody say, "If you can't field a team because of COVID-19,

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Wed, 10 Nov 2021

2

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o [CFP Week 2] They've got their Final 4 -- now can they keep it?

By: Michael Falkner on Wed, 10 Nov 2021

2

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o NOTBCS & NOTCFP Rankings - 11/8

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Tue, 9 Nov 2021

5

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: mlmcm...@gmail.com

o why the hell did matt nagy waste a timeout?

By: michael anderson on Tue, 9 Nov 2021

2

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o 2021 RSFC CFPOOL Week 11 Entry Form

By: CFPool Email Account on Mon, 8 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o 2021 RSFC CFPOOL Week 10 Standings

By: CFPool Email Account on Mon, 8 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o 2021 RSFC CFPOOL Week 10 Results

By: CFPool Email Account on Mon, 8 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o 2021 RSFC CFPOOL Week 10 Recap

By: CFPool Email Account on Mon, 8 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o NCAA releases draft of its new Constitution

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Mon, 8 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o Is it going to be one of those seasons?

By: Johnny RSFCootball on Sat, 6 Nov 2021

11

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Fall Back

By: Johnny RSFCootball on Sun, 7 Nov 2021

4

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: mercellusb

o OK, Big Ten refs, you gonna save Michigan State today too?

By: Michael Falkner on Sat, 6 Nov 2021

4

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: jimbr...@yahoo.com

o BATOTD

By: mercellusb on Sat, 6 Nov 2021

10

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: mercellusb

o now you tell me! Cal loses 24 players to covid

By: Eric Ramon on Sat, 6 Nov 2021

2

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Plaidmoon

o So how hypocritical is the Committee going to be?

By: Michael Falkner on Sun, 7 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Eric Ramon

o And if this game is what costs Frost his job, he can thank the Big Ten...

By: Michael Falkner on Sat, 6 Nov 2021

3

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o early thoughts on this week's games

By: Eric Ramon on Sat, 6 Nov 2021

5

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: jimbr...@yahoo.com

o Is Cincinnati gonna save the bother, bow to reality, and throw the

By: Michael Falkner on Sat, 6 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o So we've got this "survive the ground" bullshit in college too???

By: Michael Falkner on Sat, 6 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o What more do you need to see?

By: Michael Falkner on Sat, 30 Oct 2021

29

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Ken Olson

o There is only one answer to this question....

By: michael anderson on Fri, 5 Nov 2021

14

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: xyzzy

o Re: Biden is a retard - voted into office by retards.

By: Ananstracated on Sat, 6 Nov 2021

2

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: xyzzy

o a start-up company doing pretty good

By: mercellusb on Fri, 5 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: mercellusb

o Disney in October Judged

By: mlmcm...@gmail.com on Thu, 4 Nov 2021

6

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: joe

o FBS conference structure

By: Johnny RSFCootball on Fri, 5 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o CFP first ranking 11/2/21

By: Michael Falkner on Tue, 2 Nov 2021

15

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: mlmcm...@gmail.com

o Process crimes! Process crimes!

By: JGibson on Fri, 5 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: xyzzy

o CFP chair Gary Barta comments on Michigan State's No. 3 ranking

By: Ken Olson on Wed, 3 Nov 2021

4

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o So I guess we need a committee......

By: michael anderson on Wed, 3 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Keep in mind that the line for a Bama-UGA sec title game.....

By: michael anderson on Mon, 1 Nov 2021

7

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o And I don't mean to harp this on the person whom I'm originally asked

By: Michael Falkner on Wed, 3 Nov 2021

6

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o who am I to judge Cincy?

By: Eric Ramon on Sat, 30 Oct 2021

13

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o So we have only seven meaningful teams left as of about November 1st

By: Michael Falkner on Wed, 3 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o To demonstrate why we don't need the CFP if we're going to say "Fuck

By: Michael Falkner on Tue, 2 Nov 2021

2

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Why I No Longer Watch NFunL

By: leonard hofstatder on Sun, 31 Oct 2021

5

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Johnny RSFCootball

o Wake at UNC

By: JGibson on Mon, 1 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o So here's the current "Fuck you, Cincinnati!" list:

By: Michael Falkner on Sun, 31 Oct 2021

10

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o The real game of the week

By: JGibson on Tue, 2 Nov 2021

2

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o help me pick out a new SUV.....

By: michael anderson on Mon, 1 Nov 2021

6

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o My cfb playoff top ten

By: Johnny RSFCootball on Mon, 1 Nov 2021

2

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o One really has to question the patriotism and loyalty

By: Ukraine dark money on Mon, 1 Nov 2021

5

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o NOTBCS & NOTCFP ratings - 11/1

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Mon, 1 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o 2021 RSFC CFPOOL Week 10 Entry Form

By: CFPool Email Account on Mon, 1 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o There is *one team* out there that could beat Georgia this year....

By: michael anderson on Mon, 1 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o There are things MAGAts just aren’t

By: xyzzy on Sun, 31 Oct 2021

4

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: xyzzy

o The Big Ten East doesn’t suck

By: Johnny RSFCootball on Sun, 31 Oct 2021

2

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: RSFC Moderator

o And that should be the end of Harbaugh at Michigan.

By: Michael Falkner on Sat, 30 Oct 2021

14

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o 2021 RSFC CFPOOL Week 9 Standings

By: CFPool Email Account on Sun, 31 Oct 2021

2

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Ken Olson

o 2-0

By: Ken Olson on Sat, 30 Oct 2021

4

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Ken Olson

o 2021 RSFC CFPOOL Week 9 Results

By: CFPool Email Account on Sun, 31 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o 2021 RSFC CFPOOL Week 9 Recap

By: CFPool Email Account on Sun, 31 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o Free speech on campus is in danger!

By: xyzzy on Sun, 31 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: xyzzy

o Thursday was a good day for the Carolinas

By: JGibson on Fri, 29 Oct 2021

4

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: xyzzy

o “Let’s Go Brandon!”

By: mercellusb on Sun, 31 Oct 2021

2

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: floaterjr

o Where are the miabets?

By: GrtArtiste on Sun, 31 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: GrtArtiste

o Guilty of what they accuse others of doing, part a zillion

By: xyzzy on Fri, 29 Oct 2021

3

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rainbow Country

o The SEC East sucks

By: Johnny RSFCootball on Sun, 31 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Johnny RSFCootball

o Is this finally going to be the one that gets him fired if he gags

By: Michael Falkner on Sat, 30 Oct 2021

2

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Iowa’s Offensive MVP

By: Johnny RSFCootball on Sat, 30 Oct 2021

1

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o More evidence of the evils of private equity

By: JGibson on Wed, 27 Oct 2021

8

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Ken Olson

o Soothing the Savage Breast

By: dragon fox on Fri, 29 Oct 2021

2

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Corky

o Well, we will know who the other team in the Big Ten East is as of

By: Michael Falkner on Fri, 29 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o repubs FUNNELED russian money to trump

By: bruce bowser on Tue, 21 Sep 2021

3

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: bruce bowser

o Hate Week

By: Ken Olson on Thu, 28 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Ken Olson

o I hate it when I accidentally leave things behind at work

By: JGibson on Wed, 27 Oct 2021

4

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Johnny RSFCootball

o Alabama pastor who "raped" willing 14-yr-old LET OFF with no jail, here's why

By: echo on Wed, 27 Oct 2021

3

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Coon Country

o Any time you don't get the job you applied for, just claim it was

By: JGibson on Tue, 26 Oct 2021

5

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o Who had Matt Wells as the next coach to be fired?

By: JGibson on Mon, 25 Oct 2021

6

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: JGibson

o If that would have been, say, Alabama-Georgia instead of Penn State-Illinois

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Sat, 23 Oct 2021

22

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o I hate sports

By: unclejr on Sun, 24 Oct 2021

18

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: JGibson

o The way the Titans are beating up on the Chiefs

By: mlmcm...@gmail.com on Sun, 24 Oct 2021

6

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o NOTBCS & NOTCFP Ratings - 10/25

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Tue, 26 Oct 2021

2

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o RIP Colin Powell

By: jimbr...@yahoo.com on Mon, 18 Oct 2021

17

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Biden dark money

o Alec Baldwin

By: Ken Olson on Sun, 24 Oct 2021

17

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Ken Olson

o 2021 RSFC CFPOOL Week 9

By: CFPool Email Account on Mon, 25 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o Maybe his business was Pokemon card trading?

By: JGibson on Mon, 25 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: JGibson

o 2021 RSFC CFPOOL Week 8 Results

By: CFPool Email Account on Sun, 24 Oct 2021

1

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: mlmcm...@gmail.com

o 2021 RSFC CFPOOL Week 8 Standings

By: CFPool Email Account on Sun, 24 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o good thing the Ducks lost to Stanford

By: Eric Ramon on Sat, 23 Oct 2021

5

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Go Cyclones!

By: Ken Olson on Sat, 23 Oct 2021

1

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Linda Ronstadt: The Sound of My Voice

By: Corky on Sat, 23 Oct 2021

1

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: xyzzy

o EAT SHIT, PEDO STATE!!!

By: Michael Falkner on Sat, 23 Oct 2021

2

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o 2021 RSFC CFPOOL Week 8 Recap

By: CFPool Email Account on Sat, 23 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o Re: Yeah... THIS Guy Got 81 Million Votes

By: Kamala Will Suck Coc on Thu, 21 Oct 2021

3

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Hunter Biden: What was he doing in China and Ukraine?

By: Tar & Feathers on Fri, 22 Oct 2021

4

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Johnny RSFCootball

o mia's Replacement for "LT"

By: JGibson on Fri, 22 Oct 2021

1

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o 4th weekend in October

By: JGibson on Mon, 18 Oct 2021

4

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Johnny RSFCootball

o Re: Greta Thunberg: I'm open to meeting Bi den at Cop26

By: Urban Meyer on Thu, 21 Oct 2021

1

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: RoddyMcCorley

o Kiffin hit with golf ball...and beer cans, water bottles...

By: Daniel on Thu, 21 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Daniel

o Dan Patrick finally pays his voter

By: xyzzy on Thu, 21 Oct 2021

1

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: RoddyMcCorley

o The over-promotion of ugly negress steroid abuser Serina Williams

By: Bradley K. Sherman on Thu, 21 Oct 2021

3

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o rsfcker goes fishing on lifehacks.stackexchange

By: mercellusb on Thu, 21 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: mercellusb

o BB should have GONE FOR IT there...

By: michael anderson on Sun, 17 Oct 2021

4

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o Rig job gets Appy State win over Coastal Carolina

By: JGibson on Thu, 21 Oct 2021

1

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Johnny RSFCootball

o Oh, Fantasy Football, why I do play you?

By: JGibson on Thu, 21 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: JGibson

o mianderson makes a play....

By: michael anderson on Tue, 19 Oct 2021

10

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o Cal Beats Alabama! Wait...ALABAMA beats Alabama!

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Tue, 19 Oct 2021

2

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o I had my first colonoscopy the other day

By: Johnny RSFCootball on Mon, 18 Oct 2021

9

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Ted Heise

o Aw gee, now we're getting Iowa out of the way now. How convenient...

By: Michael Falkner on Sat, 16 Oct 2021

10

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Since they're trying to defraud the public into believing Cincinnati

By: Michael Falkner on Mon, 18 Oct 2021

6

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o NOTBCS & NOTCFP Rankings - 10/18

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Mon, 18 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o Pete Carrol lmao......

By: michael anderson on Mon, 18 Oct 2021

4

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: B of A Doxed America

o 2021 RSFC CFPOOL Week 8 Entry Form

By: CFPool Email Account on Mon, 18 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o Colin Powell 10-3-39'd by the COVIDiots...

By: Michael Falkner on Mon, 18 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o And all is right....

By: michael anderson on Sun, 17 Oct 2021

9

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o How are the cowboys losing at halftime?

By: Johnny RSFCootball on Sun, 17 Oct 2021

1

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Bill Clinton

By: Ken Olson on Sat, 16 Oct 2021

10

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Johnny RSFCootball

o 2021 RSFC CFPOOL Week 7 Standings

By: CFPool Email Account on Sun, 17 Oct 2021

1

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: xyzzy

o 2021 RSFC CFPOOL Week 7 Results

By: CFPool Email Account on Sun, 17 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o 2021 RSFC CFPOOL Week 7 Recap

By: CFPool Email Account on Sun, 17 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o "S.S.S." Short Shit Saban.

By: animals on Sun, 17 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: animals

o tOSU Band covers Rush

By: Ken Olson on Thu, 14 Oct 2021

11

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: unclejr

o Coffee Police

By: leonard hofstatder on Sat, 16 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: leonard hofstatder

o Richmond, VA

By: mercellusb on Sat, 16 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: mercellusb

o Tuesday Night Football

By: Johnny RSFCootball on Tue, 12 Oct 2021

9

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: joe

o Good summary of the Oregon-Cal game