How can you think and hit at the same time? -- Yogi Berra

sport / rec.sport.football.college

Pages:123456789101112131415
SubjectRepliesLast Message
o most AGREE with trump criminal trial (POLL)

By: bruce bowser on Tue, 4 Apr 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: bruce bowser

o The uconn money printing machine.....

By: michael anderson on Mon, 3 Apr 2023

2

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: michael anderson

o I can't believe I actually have to applaud a school shooting...

By: Michael Falkner on Wed, 29 Mar 2023

6

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Michael Falkner

o And the great lesbian white hope goes down......

By: michael anderson on Sun, 2 Apr 2023

6

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: unclejr

o Conference USA: Basketball Conference

By: JGibson on Thu, 23 Mar 2023

8

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: JGibson

o Re: Why Wait 'Till 2016 Election to Threaten and Pay Stormy Daniels

By: Eric Ramon on Sun, 2 Apr 2023

1

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: xyzzy

o Here's what they forget to mention about the 2.5 million watching

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Fri, 31 Mar 2023

9

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: xyzzy

o Qordle

By: xyzzy on Fri, 18 Feb 2022

78

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Abbey Coach

o So I've been watching a lot of the sopranos again the last few days......

By: michael anderson on Fri, 31 Mar 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: michael anderson

o Wordle Thread #13

By: unclejr on Tue, 17 Jan 2023

88

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: unclejr

o No one cares about women’s

By: xyzzy on Tue, 28 Mar 2023

9

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: TE

o Eva Braun.....

By: michael anderson on Sun, 26 Mar 2023

15

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Con Reeder, unhyphen

o On FAU.......

By: michael anderson on Sun, 26 Mar 2023

11

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: xyzzy

o my issue with the end of the creighton sdsu game.....

By: michael anderson on Sun, 26 Mar 2023

2

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Jan 6 Mobsters/Accessories & Repubs All Silent

By: bruce bowser on Tue, 28 Mar 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: bruce bowser

o Something else for college athletes to whine about

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Fri, 24 Mar 2023

7

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Down goes Bama

By: Eric Ramon on Sat, 25 Mar 2023

12

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: unclejr

o wtf was that creighton inbounder thinking......

By: michael anderson on Sun, 26 Mar 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: michael anderson

o San Diego State's bullyball approach.....

By: michael anderson on Sun, 26 Mar 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: michael anderson

o LOVE creighton today......

By: michael anderson on Sun, 26 Mar 2023

2

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: michael anderson

o Other NCAA tournament (men's) currently going on

By: JGibson on Sat, 25 Mar 2023

1

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o Ferris State football coach suspended one tournament game for smoking

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Fri, 24 Mar 2023

2

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Michael Falkner

o correcting some misconceptions on the "ivy league basketball players

By: michael anderson on Sun, 19 Mar 2023

11

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o Bet he starts Game 7 in 10-3-39...

By: Con Reeder, unhyphen on Wed, 22 Mar 2023

1

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: unclejr

o Alabama's defense(college basketball) is really good......

By: michael anderson on Sun, 19 Mar 2023

8

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Ken Olson

o $4450 is what I've lost....

By: michael anderson on Tue, 21 Mar 2023

5

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: michael anderson

o Biggest Mistake

By: Irish Mike on Thu, 16 Mar 2023

16

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Ken Olson

o mianderson's thoughts on college basketball strategy.....

By: michael anderson on Sun, 19 Mar 2023

2

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: xyzzy

o Re: Trump Rape Trial: CBS News

By: bruce bowser on Sun, 19 Mar 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: bruce bowser

o America's 3 Big Dangers

By: Irish Mike on Sat, 18 Mar 2023

3

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Michael Falkner

o classic example of a NOT UPSET in a 5/12 game.....

By: michael anderson on Thu, 16 Mar 2023

7

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Michael Falkner

o it's the start of 'march madness'......

By: michael anderson on Tue, 14 Mar 2023

16

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: leonard hofstatder

o promoting sports like women's basketball in the national media when

By: michael anderson on Tue, 28 Feb 2023

15

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Is the air starting to come out of the sports rights bubble?

By: xyzzy on Tue, 14 Mar 2023

8

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o Fiddler falls off the roof in 10-3-39

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Thu, 9 Mar 2023

6

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o In breaking annual tradition this year.......

By: michael anderson on Tue, 7 Mar 2023

34

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: michael anderson

o Today I learned….

By: xyzzy on Tue, 14 Mar 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: xyzzy

o One question about tax machinations I have never been able to get answered.....

By: michael anderson on Sun, 12 Mar 2023

4

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o Best TV Series of all Time

By: Irish Mike on Thu, 23 Feb 2023

25

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: mlmcm...@gmail.com

o Boebert A 36-Year-Old Grandmother ...

By: bruce bowser on Fri, 10 Mar 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Did he do the crime? He didn't do the time, in 10-3-39

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Fri, 10 Mar 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o Pig trapping by a neighbor

By: Corky on Fri, 10 Mar 2023

2

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Corky

o Talk about "promoting sports"...

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Thu, 9 Mar 2023

5

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Con Reeder, unhyphen

o Having a gun

By: Irish Mike on Sun, 5 Mar 2023

26

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Singing at 88

By: Con Reeder, unhyphen on Mon, 27 Feb 2023

4

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: jimbr...@yahoo.com

o as usual the lamestream media misses the point on Lamar's situation....

By: michael anderson on Wed, 8 Mar 2023

3

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Poker Players R.I.P.

By: Irish Mike on Wed, 8 Mar 2023

3

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Corky

o Zelensky & Trump Are "Destroyers" Says Tucker Carlson

By: bruce bowser on Tue, 28 Feb 2023

6

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: RoddyMcCorley

o Trump "Crowds" Quickly Shrinking

By: bruce bowser on Mon, 6 Mar 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: bruce bowser

o More Than Five Million New Gun Owners in 2021

By: Target Closings on Mon, 6 Mar 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Kirby Smart defends Georgia 'culture' after fatal crash, arrests

By: Moorlock on Sat, 4 Mar 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Jalen Carter: NFL hopeful accused of racing in deadly crash

By: Seton on Thu, 2 Mar 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Seton

o Now that the Super Bowl is over, time for the important questions...

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Wed, 15 Feb 2023

7

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Remember that "news" that Colorado is playing Arizona State in Week 0?

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Wed, 1 Mar 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: JGibson

o Anyone want a VERY unique car?

By: unclejr on Sat, 25 Feb 2023

4

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Eric Ramon

o All SEC schools with clean football programs, take one step forward

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Tue, 28 Feb 2023

4

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o "guys are such pieces of crap and just want to use girls like

By: michael anderson on Thu, 23 Feb 2023

9

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: RoddyMcCorley

o Republican sad meth isn't "home grown" anymore ?

By: bruce bowser on Sun, 26 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: xyzzy

o Boosters need to keep one eye open at all times when making NIL

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Fri, 24 Feb 2023

18

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o Rittenhouse is back !! Mass Shooter interview w/ Don Jr

By: bruce bowser on Fri, 24 Feb 2023

2

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Layoofs at The Athletic

By: xyzzy on Fri, 24 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o Hai

By: Pauli G on Fri, 24 Feb 2023

2

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: xyzzy

o Re: SoCarolina JawJaw

By: bingo jones on Thu, 23 Feb 2023

2

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o Re: RGIII Benched

By: bingo jones on Thu, 23 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: unclejr

o anyone want to rent an affordable house lol....

By: michael anderson on Fri, 17 Feb 2023

9

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: jimbr...@yahoo.com

o I'm not an alabama basketball or Brandon Miller fan......

By: michael anderson on Thu, 23 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o Karl Malone or John Stockton?

By: TE on Wed, 22 Feb 2023

5

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Corky

o tit a lating Tuesday

By: Corky on Tue, 21 Feb 2023

4

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Corky

o are the LSU women's gymnastics team supposed to be......

By: michael anderson on Tue, 24 Jan 2023

29

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o The story you'll never see

By: Irish Mike on Mon, 20 Feb 2023

2

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o why is mac mcclung not in the nba

By: Corky on Sun, 19 Feb 2023

3

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o Joe Biden helps Jimmy Carter

By: Irish Mike on Sun, 19 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: unclejr

o Here's the REAL Super Bowl Data for you:

By: Michael Falkner on Mon, 13 Feb 2023

3

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Louisville hoists up another basketball banner

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Thu, 16 Feb 2023

5

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o People say knowing the NFL is rigged will affect TV ratings...

By: Michael Falkner on Tue, 14 Feb 2023

2

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o DeSantis With Your Teenybopper, Too?

By: bruce bowser on Thu, 9 Feb 2023

15

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Con Reeder, unhyphen

o you're welcome.....

By: michael anderson on Mon, 13 Feb 2023

13

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Eric Ramon

o NFL script for Darkstar

By: Some dued on Wed, 8 Feb 2023

8

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Eagles fans have a karma debt too big to overcome

By: Con Reeder, unhyphen on Mon, 13 Feb 2023

4

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: xyzzy

o Super Bowl Data

By: mlmcm...@gmail.com on Mon, 13 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: mlmcm...@gmail.com

o In-game better: for suckers

By: xyzzy on Sun, 12 Feb 2023

3

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: dragon fox

o Want to transfer and play immediately? Not so fast...

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Sat, 11 Feb 2023

2

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o Biden SOTU more lies on top of lies.

By: Biden lies on Fri, 10 Feb 2023

6

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: RoddyMcCorley

o Add'em Up

By: dragon fox on Fri, 10 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: unclejr

o Do you know the way to 10-3-39?

By: Con Reeder, unhyphen on Thu, 9 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: unclejr

o NINE MILES PER GALLON....

By: michael anderson on Thu, 9 Feb 2023

6

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o I swear to you, this is NOT The Onion or the Babylon Bee

By: xyzzy on Wed, 8 Feb 2023

4

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: RoddyMcCorley

o Absolutely Unbelievable!

By: Irish Mike on Sun, 5 Feb 2023

20

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Eric Ramon

o State of the Union address rescheduled to 2:30pm so Biden can get to

By: Ken Olson on Mon, 6 Feb 2023

5

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o RSFC movie corner: Top Gun Maverick

By: xyzzy on Sat, 4 Feb 2023

7

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o Let's say you find out tommorrow your employer has overpaid you.....

By: michael anderson on Sat, 28 Jan 2023

31

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o any of you rsfckers landlords....

By: michael anderson on Sat, 4 Feb 2023

9

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o Re: 517,000 jobs created in December - ** President Biden **

By: Con Reeder, unhyphen on Sun, 5 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Con Reeder, unhyphen

o Jalen Hurts....

By: michael anderson on Tue, 28 Sep 2021

4

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o You chumps can suck Brady's dick all you want

By: zimmow on Sat, 4 Feb 2023

2

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Tommy Boy

By: leonard hofstatder on Wed, 1 Feb 2023

4

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: xyzzy

o Eagles lose to KC by 2

By: jabroni on Fri, 3 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: jabroni

o So…any updates on the Pelosi

By: xyzzy on Tue, 31 Jan 2023

3

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Ken Olson

o would have gone for that....

By: michael anderson on Mon, 30 Jan 2023

3

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Eagles/49ers

By: TE on Mon, 30 Jan 2023

3

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Early super bowl pick....

By: michael anderson on Mon, 30 Jan 2023

4

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o The Greatest Western of all Time

By: Irish Mike on Thu, 26 Jan 2023

29

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: TE

o The Last of Us

By: unclejr on Mon, 30 Jan 2023

1

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: TE

o "That was not the time to make that call..."

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Mon, 30 Jan 2023

5

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o The original Wednesday dances into 10-3-39

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Mon, 30 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o Did You Know

By: dragon fox on Mon, 30 Jan 2023

4

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Eric Ramon

o lmao at all these announcers/analysts......

By: michael anderson on Mon, 30 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o Right turn, Clyde!

By: leonard hofstatder on Fri, 27 Jan 2023

4

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: mercellusb

o Deplorable

By: leonard hofstatder on Tue, 24 Jan 2023

20

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: TE

o Jesus Was NOT A Refugee

By: TE on Wed, 25 Jan 2023

5

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Ken Olson

o So you're rick blaine in early 40's morrocco....

By: michael anderson on Tue, 24 Jan 2023

11

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: xyzzy

o The Horrific Reality at the Border

By: Irish Mike on Wed, 18 Jan 2023

21

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o Something's not passing the smell test in Florida...

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Fri, 20 Jan 2023

14

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o oof. Looks bad for my favorite NFL team

By: Eric Ramon on Sun, 22 Jan 2023

1

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o collinsworth was right and all the people on twitter doing the memes

By: michael anderson on Sun, 22 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o Lawrence of Arabia

By: TE on Thu, 19 Jan 2023

10

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Tim VanWagoner

o article recommendation

By: mercellusb on Fri, 20 Jan 2023

3

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Corky

o David Crosby very free in 10-3-39

By: Con Reeder, unhyphen on Fri, 20 Jan 2023

5

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Con Reeder, unhyphen

o I realize IQ is supposedly pretty static......

By: michael anderson on Tue, 17 Jan 2023

7

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o I've seen all georgia's sec games this year.....

By: michael anderson on Tue, 10 Jan 2023

16

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Eric Ramon

o Question for Enright!

By: xyzzy on Tue, 17 Jan 2023

5

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: xyzzy

o HUGE cowboys play.....

By: michael anderson on Tue, 17 Jan 2023

19

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o blackwing thoughts.....

By: michael anderson on Sun, 15 Jan 2023

7

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o The Yips

By: TE on Tue, 17 Jan 2023

1

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o I would fire Todd Bowles at halftime.....

By: michael anderson on Tue, 17 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o Troy Aikman doesn't understand risk/reward lmao........

By: michael anderson on Tue, 17 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o running the football(on traditional handoffs) in the nfl is so

By: michael anderson on Mon, 16 Jan 2023

3

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Democrat Hypocrisy

By: Irish Mike on Sun, 15 Jan 2023

1

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Lol! Trevor Lawrence sure looks like shit.

By: anon on Sun, 15 Jan 2023

2

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Final Conference Head-To-Head Comparison (oh, and NOTBCS and NOTCFP

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Sat, 14 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o Wordle thread #12

By: xyzzy on Tue, 29 Nov 2022

84

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: unclejr

o NCAA Convention Division I Changes - Part 2

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Fri, 13 Jan 2023

3

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o Why Are College Football "Walk-Ons" So White?

By: fair on Thu, 12 Jan 2023

1

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Ken Olson

o NCAA Convention Division I changes - Part 1

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Thu, 12 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o The Media

By: floaterjr on Sat, 10 Dec 2022

13

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: floaterjr

o I guess I'm an aarp member now....

By: michael anderson on Sun, 8 Jan 2023

31

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: michael anderson

o Jeff Beck solos ad infinitum in 10-3-39

By: unclejr on Wed, 11 Jan 2023

1

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: TE

o And now for the big debate...

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Tue, 10 Jan 2023

7

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o TCU should be ashamed.....

By: michael anderson on Tue, 10 Jan 2023

2

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Corky

o Let me see if I have this straight...

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Sun, 1 Jan 2023

5

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Looks like Georgia really was two touchdowns better than TCU...

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Tue, 10 Jan 2023

2

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o New contender for GOAT in 10-3-39

By: Con Reeder, unhyphen on Fri, 30 Dec 2022

6

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Daffo Dils

o ballgame!

By: Eric Ramon on Tue, 10 Jan 2023

7

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: xyzzy

o BAT advice

By: mercellusb on Sun, 8 Jan 2023

12

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: xyzzy

o for The Athletic subscribers

By: mercellusb on Fri, 6 Jan 2023

5

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: mercellusb

o Re: Wisconsin woman allegedly attempted to kill husband with animal euthanasia d

By: Omar dead on Sat, 7 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Omar dead

o Harbaugh reportedly hit with Level I Violation accusation

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Sat, 7 Jan 2023

4

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o Government Accountability

By: floaterjr on Sat, 7 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: floaterjr

o Duke Energy Christmas blackouts and unreliable clean energy

By: xyzzy on Fri, 30 Dec 2022

18

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: xyzzy

o Re: Wisconsin woman allegedly attempted to kill husband with animal euthanasia d

By: Omar dead on Sat, 7 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Omar dead

o Critical Mas

By: Ken Olson on Fri, 6 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Ken Olson

o Re: George Santos hawt sister facing eviction for unpaid rent while donating to

By: Pelosi dies soon on Fri, 6 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Pelosi dies soon

o Re: Just 327 black suspected crooks made up 30% of NYC's 22K shoplifting arrests

By: Adams please die on Fri, 6 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Adams please die

o Jimbo Fisher now has a creep, a racist, and a bonafide maniac on his coaching st

By: pimp on Fri, 6 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: pimp

o Re: Stupid driller "dad" tries to batwing his sheboon

By: Michael Falkner on Wed, 4 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o SMH...Ohio Buckeyes run flags out, mispelled "OIHO".

By: Chump-fil-a on Sun, 1 Jan 2023

3

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Irish Mike

o Jair Bolosano…you’ve just

By: xyzzy on Tue, 3 Jan 2023

1

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: xyzzy

o Ohio State is going to lose.

By: thug on Thu, 29 Dec 2022

4

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: bingo jones

o Body of The Ohio State University kicker found in Conasauga TN

By: Louis on Sun, 1 Jan 2023

2

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Irish Mike

o January 1, 2023, 00:01 "The Whiff".

By: TikTok on Sun, 1 Jan 2023

1

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Irish Mike

o Buckeye Heartbreak

By: Irish Mike on Mon, 2 Jan 2023

1

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Eric Ramon

o Georgia is a 13-13.5 point favorite over TCU.

By: Michael Falkner on Sun, 1 Jan 2023

5

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: The NOTBCS Guy

o TOSU coach dyes his beard

By: Ricard on Mon, 2 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Ricard

o Migrants Shipped Back To Texas

By: Transition Zone on Sun, 1 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Transition Zone

o 2022 RSFC CFPOOL Late Bowls Recap

By: CFPool Email Account on Sun, 1 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o 2022 RSFC CFPOOL Early Bowls Standings

By: CFPool Email Account on Sun, 1 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o 2022 RSFC CFPOOL Early Bowls Results

By: CFPool Email Account on Sun, 1 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o 2022 RSFC CFPOOL Early Bowls Recap

By: CFPool Email Account on Sun, 1 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: CFPool Email Account

o Weekend Bowl Schedule

By: super70s on Fri, 30 Dec 2022

3

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: RoddyMcCorley

o Cha-ching! TOSU kicker miss check deposited.

By: furtastic on Sun, 1 Jan 2023

1

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: unclejr

o Those GA bulldogs look like Minnesota vagina pups.

By: Hunter on Sun, 1 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Hunter

o The ass-whuppin' is OVAH! Cry in your beer Michigan!

By: Whack-a-Harbaugh on Sun, 1 Jan 2023

2

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Eric Ramon

o If TCU is gonna do this to Michigan...

By: Michael Falkner on Sat, 31 Dec 2022

9

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Eric Ramon

o Michigan fans wearing their plastic gold nigger chains look unhappy.

By: Gretchen wasn't on Sat, 31 Dec 2022

3

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: mick

o You're Killing Us

By: TE on Sat, 31 Dec 2022

2

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Eric Ramon

o Bryan Kohberger just wanted some p-hole

By: Clem on Sat, 31 Dec 2022

2

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Inspector Krotch

o The Lesser Four of the Power Five better hope this changes in the NY6...

By: Michael Falkner on Sat, 31 Dec 2022

4

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Baba Wawa gets the first interview of 10-3-39

By: Con Reeder, unhyphen on Sat, 31 Dec 2022

1

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: unclejr

o Pope verifies he's Catholic in 10-3-39

By: Con Reeder, unhyphen on Sat, 31 Dec 2022

1

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: unclejr

o New Year's Resolutions

By: Irish Mike on Fri, 30 Dec 2022

7

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: unclejr

o North Carolina state performed like the blue state team they are.

By: Potter on Sat, 31 Dec 2022

2

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: xyzzy

o Democrats shit on their own voters

By: Ion on Fri, 23 Dec 2022

17

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Court Costs Hit Kari Lake

By: bruce bowser on Mon, 26 Dec 2022

3

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: 26C.Z969

o Ducks win, somehow

By: Eric Ramon on Thu, 29 Dec 2022

1

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: unclejr

o Halfway through the bowls...

By: The NOTBCS Guy on Wed, 28 Dec 2022

3

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: LumeDeo

o Merry Christmas President Trump!

By: Eichmann on Sun, 25 Dec 2022

10

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o shopping for mushrooms United Kingdom

By: Psychedelic herbs on Tue, 27 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Psychedelic herbs

o Buy magic mushrooms online. Etizolam for sale,b uy dmt online, dmt in

By: Exotics Gas on Thu, 22 Dec 2022

1

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Psychedelic herbs

o Paris shooting suspect has a 'pathological hatred of foreigners'

By: Billy Hill on Mon, 26 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Billy Hill

o Hot or not? Would you eat her?

By: Scott Andersen on Mon, 26 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Scott Andersen

o There is no such thing as an "EV".

By: Obama 'groid mo on Sat, 24 Dec 2022

2

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Scout

o Election 2022: San Bernardino County secession measure succeeding by narrow marg

By: Peter Raines on Sat, 24 Dec 2022

2

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o Merry Christmas!

By: Irish Mike on Sat, 24 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Irish Mike

o "Banshees of Inisherin" - No Spoilers

By: Irish Mike on Sat, 24 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Irish Mike

o Remember when wingnuts claimed it was the Democrats who

By: xyzzy on Thu, 22 Dec 2022

6

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Emperor Wonko the Sa

o Merry Christmas

By: Corky on Thu, 22 Dec 2022

3

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: xyzzy

o North Carolina memorable left moment, "North Carolina Man Sentenced to 327 Month

By: Biden is next on Thu, 22 Dec 2022

1

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner

o They know you trapped it in 10-3-39

By: Con Reeder, unhyphen on Wed, 21 Dec 2022

1

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: unclejr

o Mike Leach memorial

By: Corky on Tue, 20 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Corky

o Re: Cave woman fight In congress (Boebert v Greene)

By: Michael Falkner on Tue, 20 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Michael Falkner