From: MrPostin...@kymhorsell.com
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Subject: public hearings on ufos coming up Tue
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 06:33:13 +1000
 by: MrPostin...@kymhorsell.com - Sat, 14 May 2022 20:33 UTC

What was once said to be "da mos ridiclus thin Iz ebba herd on usenut"
is about to spark public hearings in Washington.

On Tue the intel officials are getting together to brief Congress
on key issues related to UFO's.

Of course dont expect too much new information to come out.
If they told you what they suspected you would probably vomit.
It's probably enough for now to know something is going on.
We can pretend they have no idea who, where or what they want.

As part of the drip drip drip before anything significant comes out
a document dump under an FOI indicated that some reports have been
filed outlining some harmful effects of a few UFO encounters.
While some of this sounds more like disinformation than anything else,
there are some hints that there are some real cases known.

The guy that ran the secret UFO program up until he was let go a couple years
back has indicated some real cases involve abductions of military personnel.

Of course all of the above is backed up by public data anyone
wid highschool stats could have analyzed anytime in the last 20 years. ;)

UFOs go to Congress: Five questions that need answering
Washington Examiner, 11 May 2022 01:05Z
For just one example as to why public awareness of this topic is important,
the Washington Examiner has seen compelling evidence that the Space Force is
undertaking quiet work in support of the govt's UFO research. That
doesn't mean UFOs are aliens. But something very significant is going on.

Scott Bray and Ronald Moultrie-the UFO Pentagon Officials Set for Congress
Newsweek, 13 May 2022 14:18Z
Top security officials are set to provide testimony on potential threats
posed by UFOs in a congressional hearing next week.

'One of the greatest mysteries of our time': Congress to hold UFO
hearing next week
Politico, 11 May 2022
Oversight committees are finally getting serious about unidentified
aerial phenomena. The question is whether national ...

--
"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.
Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less."

UFO hearing: Pushing the frontiers of science with govt data
The Hill, 13 May 2022 22:22Z
Next week, the House will hold the first hearing on unidentified aerial
phenomena in more than half a century.

5 Navy witnesses describe UFO encounter with aircraft carrier
American Military News, 10 May 2022 21:05Z
Five people who all served as sailors aboard the aircraft carrier USS Ronald
Reagan (CVN-76) spoke out about their 2004 ...

For the First Time in Decades, Congress Will Hold Public Hearings on UFOs
Gizmodo, 10 May 2022 16:25Z
A House panel will hold the first congressional hearing on unidentified
aerial phenomena (UAP) in over 50 years to follow up ...

FIRST READING: Canadian military suddenly takes notice of UFOs
National Post, 10 May 2022 10:54Z
Voices within the Canadian aviation community have previously criticized
Ottawa for an apparent lack of curiosity regarding ...

I'm a former Pentagon chief and I know US investigated UFO abductions of
military staff - they must reveal the truth
The Sun, 09 May 2022 13:44Z
AN ex-Pentagon chief claims the US has investigated UFO abductions of
military staff. Luis Elizondo headed a secret ...

The DoD's Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Office Was Recently Hiring
The Debrief, 06 May 2022
Do you have a defiant curiosity for the mysterious and a yearning to
investigate "Unidentified Aerial Phenomena" (UAP), more commonly known
as UFOs?
If so, the Office of the U.S Director for National Intelligence (ODNI)
might have had the perfect job for you.
Recently, DNI posted job vacancies for Senior Analysis
Lead and Collection Lead in the Dept of Defense's Airborne Object
Identification and Management Synchronization Group (AOIMSG).

Senators Reportedly Annoyed With Military for Not Taking UFOs Seriously
Futurism, 05 May 2022 0:16Z
Apparently, some legislators are mad that the military isn't taking UFO
sightings more seriously. According to a new report ...

`Need to find out': UFO sightings soaring over Ohio
FOX8 Cleveland, 05 May 2022 0:16Z

Lawmakers frustrated with classified briefings on UFOs, report says
The Independent, 03 May 2022 14:49Z
As part of the creation of the new office and the reinvigorated effort to
track and trace UFOs, the legislation also ...

Pentagon Releases More UFO Sighting Reports; Lawmakers Want In-Depth
Investigation
International Business Times, 03 May 2022 11:11Z
Lawmakers have been briefed on the enhanced efforts to investigate reports
of unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP) ...

The UFO briefings on Capitol Hill have begun. Lawmakers aren't impressed.
Politico, 02 May 2022 18:20Z
"It is clear from the public evidence that we don't have full control of our
airspace," added Burchett, whose district ...

Have UFOs Ever Attacked Terrestrial Aircraft?
The Debrief, 22 Apr 2022
The cases involving purported attacks by UFOs on aircraft, both
military and civilian, is complicated... but some of the records are
compelling.

Re: public hearings on ufos coming up Tue

<7ed28hl9pmfjhpb9t2ui3scis9rqlq2qps@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3988&group=alt.astronomy#3988

From: casagian...@optimum.net
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Subject: Re: public hearings on ufos coming up Tue
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 13:26:06 -0400
 by: casagian...@optimum.net - Sun, 15 May 2022 17:26 UTC

No UFOs or alien contacts are at all possible, due to the vast
interstellar distances, even if they could travel at speeds
approaching c , which is extreemly unlikely in any case.

Distance = Speed x Time

Do the simple math !

Re: public hearings on ufos coming up Tue

<t5rfjd$4df$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3989&group=alt.astronomy#3989

From: kym...@kymhorsell.com (R Kym Horsell)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 04:08:18 +1000
 by: R Kym Horsell - Sun, 15 May 2022 18:08 UTC

Some old fraud wrote:
> No UFOs or alien contacts are at all possible, due to the vast
> interstellar distances, even if they could travel at speeds
> approaching c , which is extreemly unlikely in any case.
> Distance = Speed x Time
> Do the simple math !

1. A perfectly valid solution of the GR equations allows remote points
in spacetime to come into contact via wormholes aka instant travel.
It you hammer on about accepting relativity then you need to understand
the first thing about what you are talking about.

2. They dont need to travel at c. They just need to start 1 bn years ago
and be everywhere by now.

It's amusing elsewhere to see the on-going claims of skerty dimwits that the
various military videos published in the past few years all supposedly
show conventional jets seen at a distance.

--
"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.
Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less."
- Marie Curie

"I think some of the phenomena we're going to be seeing continues to be
unexplained and might, in fact, be some type of phenomenon that is the
result of something that we don't yet understand."
--Ex-CIA Director John Brennan

Re: public hearings on ufos coming up Tue

<7ih28h111j3evk68j85lqm5jrkv8e9r2ou@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3990&group=alt.astronomy#3990

From: casagian...@optimum.net
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 14:29:17 -0400
 by: casagian...@optimum.net - Sun, 15 May 2022 18:29 UTC

extremely

I never was good at spelling.

Re: public hearings on ufos coming up Tue

<6281e1fe$1@news.ausics.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3992&group=alt.astronomy#3992

Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 15:32:46 +1000
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
From: whis...@ozemail.com.au (Whisper)
 by: Whisper - Mon, 16 May 2022 05:32 UTC

On 16/05/2022 3:26 am, casagiannoni@optimum.net wrote:
> No UFOs or alien contacts are at all possible, due to the vast
> interstellar distances, even if they could travel at speeds
> approaching c , which is extreemly unlikely in any case.
>
> Distance = Speed x Time
>
> Do the simple math !

Correct. Surprising this isn't well understood in an astronomy news
group but there you have it.

Re: public hearings on ufos coming up Tue

<t5stob$fln$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3993&group=alt.astronomy#3993

From: kym...@kymhorsell.com (R Kym Horsell)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 07:16:28 -0000 (UTC)
 by: R Kym Horsell - Mon, 16 May 2022 07:16 UTC

Whisper <whisper@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> On 16/05/2022 3:26 am, casagiannoni@optimum.net wrote:
>> No UFOs or alien contacts are at all possible, due to the vast
>> interstellar distances, even if they could travel at speeds
>> approaching c , which is extreemly unlikely in any case.
>> Distance = Speed x Time
>> Do the simple math !
> Correct. Surprising this isn't well understood in an astronomy news
> group but there you have it.

You'd imagine on an astronomy newsgroup people might understand that
gradeschool math dont work over large distances.

Seems a lot of old farts are stuck in the 18th century and cant progress
from there.

Re: public hearings on ufos coming up Tue

<phln8h12h0e24im9iiafpu0qffikepbjtn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=4015&group=alt.astronomy#4015

From: casagian...@optimum.net
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 14:55:14 -0400
 by: casagian...@optimum.net - Mon, 23 May 2022 18:55 UTC

>You'd imagine on an astronomy newsgroup people might understand that
>gradeschool math dont work over large distances.

The principles and math involved here are simple and absolute, and
valid over the whole space-time continuum, at any distance.

What part don't you understand ?

( doesn't not dont )

>Seems a lot of old farts are stuck in the 18th century and cant progress
>from there.

Ridiculous !