E Pluribus Unix

tech / sci.bio.paleontology / Re: The change in forest extincted dinosaurs.

SubjectAuthor
* Re: The change in forest extincted dinosaurs.nyik...@gmail.com
`* Re: The change in forest extincted dinosaurs.Mario Petrinovic
 `* Re: The change in forest extincted dinosaurs.John Harshman
  `* Re: The change in forest extincted dinosaurs.Mario Petrinovic
   +* Re: The change in forest extincted dinosaurs.Mario Petrinovic
   |`- Re: The change in forest extincted dinosaurs.John Harshman
   `* Re: The change in forest extincted dinosaurs.John Harshman
    `* Re: The change in forest extincted dinosaurs.Mario Petrinovic
     `* Re: The change in forest extincted dinosaurs.John Harshman
      `* Re: The change in forest extincted dinosaurs.Mario Petrinovic
       +* Re: The change in forest extincted dinosaurs.John Harshman
       |`* Re: The change in forest extincted dinosaurs.Mario Petrinovic
       | +- Re: The change in forest extincted dinosaurs.Mario Petrinovic
       | `* Re: The change in forest extincted dinosaurs.John Harshman
       |  `* Re: The change in forest extincted dinosaurs.Mario Petrinovic
       |   `* Re: The change in forest extincted dinosaurs.John Harshman
       |    `- Re: The change in forest extincted dinosaurs.Mario Petrinovic
       `* Re: The change in forest extincted dinosaurs.nyik...@gmail.com
        `* Re: The change in forest extincted dinosaurs.Mario Petrinovic
         `* Re: The change in forest extincted dinosaurs.Mario Petrinovic
          `* Re: The change in forest extincted dinosaurs.John Harshman
           `* Re: The change in forest extincted dinosaurs.Mario Petrinovic
            +* Re: The change in forest extincted dinosaurs.Mario Petrinovic
            |`- Re: The change in forest extincted dinosaurs.Mario Petrinovic
            `* Re: The change in forest extincted dinosaurs.Mario Petrinovic
             `- Re: The change in forest extincted dinosaurs.Mario Petrinovic

Pages:12
Re: The change in forest extincted dinosaurs.

<s6ek7a$i28$1@sunce.iskon.hr>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=3005&group=sci.bio.paleontology#3005

From: mario.pe...@zg.htnet.hr (Mario Petrinovic)
Newsgroups: sci.bio.paleontology
Subject: Re: The change in forest extincted dinosaurs.
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 17:43:39 +0200
<kPadnfdol8DOQfr9nZ2dnUU7-aPNnZ2d@giganews.com> <s49rd1$nde$3@solani.org>
<s4abee$14l$1@sunce.iskon.hr>
<4de36192-2b2c-4219-b30a-1e3684672d4fn@googlegroups.com>
<s6bl6b$bt0$1@sunce.iskon.hr> <B82dnZUlEqz_wBT9nZ2dnUU7-N_NnZ2d@giganews.com>
<s6bsho$h8h$1@sunce.iskon.hr> <ZYedna5mf7SG5hT9nZ2dnUU7-U3NnZ2d@giganews.com>
<s6bvt8$jp3$1@sunce.iskon.hr> <D_adnX-Jk-a3ABT9nZ2dnUU7-SHNnZ2d@giganews.com>
<s6c8tp$qfu$1@sunce.iskon.hr> <Yt-dnTzgwp6xWhT9nZ2dnUU7-aGdnZ2d@giganews.com>
<s6clng$4di$1@sunce.iskon.hr> <tPSdnZaYIvcZbhT9nZ2dnUU7-fOdnZ2d@giganews.com>
<s6damg$j00$1@sunce.iskon.hr> <c7GdnZRWqtPxTBf9nZ2dnUU7-SOdnZ2d@giganews.com>
 by: Mario Petrinovic - Thu, 29 Apr 2021 15:43 UTC

On 29.4.2021. 17:31, John Harshman wrote:
> On 4/28/21 8:54 PM, Mario Petrinovic wrote:

>>> No, what you've already provided is disjointed and incoherent. If
>>> that's the best you can do, then there's nowhere to go.

>>> If so, that's unfortunate.
>>
>>          Yes, I agree.
>>          This is similar to that Nazism/communism discussion that we
>> had recently. I am liberal democrat, but if I am discussing
>> Nazism/communism I, simply, *have to* say that Nazism is better than
>> communism. Now, I knew that 100 % of people will immediately call me a
>> nazist, simply, because I said that, but, I didn't have a choice, I
>> had to be right. I learnt a long time ago (remember, I am the sole
>> soul that claims that the West is the best, in a country full with
>> people who claim that the East is the best) that, if seven billion
>> people says one thing, and I say the other thing, and if I am the
>> right one, I, alone, am stronger than seven billion people. And, if I
>> cannot get along with seven billion people, that's really
>> unfortunate,... for them.
>>          So, you are asking me to *bias* my ideas towards that they
>> are perceived more clearly by the rest, but, if I am biasing my
>> thinking, this will steer me away from the truth. I don't want to do
>> that, because doing this, I am, actually, wasting my time.
>>          And, lastly, notice this, I am doing all this in your
>> language, and I am not complaining. You are communicating with me in
>> your language, and you are full with complains. Try to complain in
>> Croatian, so that I have a little laugh, ;) .
>>
> I'm sorry, but that was an insane rant.

Click here to read the complete article

tech / sci.bio.paleontology / Re: The change in forest extincted dinosaurs.