Most public domain software is free, at least at first glance.

tech / sci.math / wonderful MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math//Science &Technology Supreme Court involving science, not manmade laws but Natural laws of Science by Archimedes Plutonium

SubjectAuthor
* wonderful MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of OldArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: satanic MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of OldMichael Moroney
 `- Kibo Parry M says satanic Pope Francis, and Kibo has been a 30 yearArchimedes Plutonium

1
wonderful MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math//Science &Technology Supreme Court involving science, not manmade laws but Natural laws of Science by Archimedes Plutonium

<ea4e43e1-8d5d-4561-8d2e-0308869d1684n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100023&group=sci.math#100023

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 00:53:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: wonderful MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 14 May 2022 07:53 UTC

wonderful MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math//Science &Technology Supreme Court involving science, not manmade laws but Natural laws of Science by Archimedes Plutonium

wonderful MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// mathematics & logic by Archimedes Plutonium 1m views

Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium

2:41 PM (29 minutes ago)

wonderful MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// mathematics & logic by Archimedes Plutonium
1m views

Now the reason I say wonderful is because so much of our world is being torn down and torn apart in crazy, insane and illogic.

We see Putin attacking Ukraine when we need Russia to help colonize Europa for our Sun has gone Red Giant Phase and nothing on Earth will survive that..

We see USA Supreme Court gone bonkers by making millions of women with Zika or Covid-19 microcephaly, making them criminals if they do abortion.

We see planet Earth with human overpopulation and Global Warming killing species after species after species.

We have a lot going wrong.

We even have it in mathematics, where colleges and universities across the globe still teaching the slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, when in truth it is a oval, for the ellipse has 2 axes of symmetry, the cone and oval have only 1 axis of symmetry.

We have to blame this global failure to think straight to think clear, we have to blame it on something. I blame it on the fossil fuel burning of the leaded gasoline and now the Fire-CO2 , the isomer that is a poison of CO2 and does harm to the mind. Lead and Fire-CO2 in the air we breathe can cause-- stupidity, and that is what I blame it on. Science magazine recently quantified the data by saying a level of IQ was lost in the breathing of such air pollution. The inability to talk to other people with stupid ideas, into seeing the light of day. No-one can talk Gorsuch, Roberts, Kavanaugh, Barrett, Alito into the light of day on abortion. No one can talk Putin into the light of day on Europa colony. No one can talk any and every professor of mathematics across the globe that the slant cut in single cone is the oval, never the ellipse. All because our air is full of poison pollution that stops the brain from thinking straight and clear.

160th published book

MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// mathematics & logic
by Archimedes Plutonium

Preface:
A Mathopedia is like a special type of encyclopedia on the subject of mathematics. It is about the assessment of the worth of mathematics and the subject material of mathematics. It is a overall examination and a evaluation of mathematics and its topics.

The ordering of Mathopedia is not a alphabetic ordering, nor does it have a index. The ordering is purely that of importance at beginning and importance at end.

The greatest use of Mathopedia is a guide to students of what not to waste your time on and what to focus most of your time. I know so many college classes in mathematics are just a total waste of time, waste of valuable time for the class is math fakery. I know because I have been there.

Now I am going to cite various reference sources of AP books if anyone wants more details and can be seen in the Appendix at the end of the book.

I suppose, going forward, mathematics should always have a mathopedia, where major parts of mathematics as a science are held under scrutiny and question as to correctness. In past history we have called these incidents as "doubters of the mainstream". Yet math, like physics, can have no permanent mainstream, since there is always question of correctness in physics, there then corresponds questions of correctness in mathematics (because math is a subset of physics). What I mean is that each future generation corrects some mistakes of past mathematics. If anyone is unsure of what I am saying here, both math and physics need constant correcting, of that which never belonged in science. This then converges with the logic-philosophy of Pragmatism (see AP's book of logic on Pragmatism).

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09MZTLRL5 and ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09ZWFLKHC
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 2, 2021
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1155 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 70 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

And book on why Supreme Court needs to start deferring to a Science Supreme Court

Science &Technology Supreme Court involving science, not manmade laws but Natural laws of Science
by Archimedes Plutonium

y z
| /
| /
|/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers. And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

Re: satanic MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math//Science &Technology Supreme Court involving science, not manmade laws but Natural laws of Science by Archimedes Plutonium

<t5omdg$1hm9$3@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100048&group=sci.math#100048

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: satanic MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 12:46:49 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Sat, 14 May 2022 16:46 UTC

🦍 of Math and 🦧 of Physics Archimedes "Meckling Village Idiot"
Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> satanic MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// mathematics & logic by Archimedes Plutonium
> 1m views

1) Ludwig Poehlmann
2) Ludwig Hansen
3) Ludwig van Ludvig
4) Ludwig Plutonium
5) Archimedes Plutonium
6) Archimedes Plutonium
7) Archimedes Plutonium
82) Archimedes Plutonium

Kibo Parry M says satanic Pope Francis, and Kibo has been a 30 year nonstop bully stalker

<f17dd66f-50ab-4650-8561-4b57ba462ddan@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100080&group=sci.math#100080

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 18:12:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Kibo Parry M says satanic Pope Francis, and Kibo has been a 30 year
nonstop bully stalker
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 15 May 2022 01:12 UTC

Kibo Parry M says satanic and village idiot Pope Francis, head of Catholic Church with Kibo Parry M a nonstop 30 year bully-stalker.
On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 11:46:50 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Village Idiot"
> fails at math and science:
>
> satanic

Kibo Parry M says demonic Pope Francis and goonclod failure.
On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 11:45:58 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"goonclod failure of science"
> fails at math and science:
> demonic

Kibo Parry M on evil Pope Francis, head of Catholic church with Kibo Parry M 30 year nonstop stalking. As a Naval Officer I pledged to "not lie,cheat, or steal, and not tolerate those that do". In modern times with Internet and stalkers like Kibo Parry M who daily deface and demonize others, we need a uplift of the US Navy pledge to read-- "I shall not lie, cheat nor steal nor bully-stalk and not to tolerate those that do"

Evil Neil Gorsuch so says the hate spew bully-stalker Kibo Parry M with his 30 years of nonstop character assassination of AP doing science and math on Usenet.

On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 11:44:14 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> AutisticPlutonium wrote:
>
> What is Plutonium up to? Is it more autism meltdowns, or is he trying to
> spread his lie that the ellipse isn't a conic section using the Big Lie
> technique? He has posted many spams referring to the Big Lie technique
> with his own Big Lie, where he states the ellipse not being a conic
> section is "truth" and that he has a "proof" yet he never provides any
> proof and ignores real proofs the ellipse is a conic section. And then
> he attacks me, demanding more punishment, of course.
>

> evil

Does the Catholic Church and Supreme Court use this Boston open hate spew channel to telephone in to harass and pester AP?

So, is the M.Moroney open hate channel from Boston used by the Catholic Church to spew hatred on AP each and every day for the past 30 years?