"Virtual" means never knowing where your next byte is coming from.

tech / sci.math / Will Donald Trump kiss the head of a Zika baby in 2024 campaign//Roberts,Alito,Barrett,Gorsuch,Kavanaugh// when Zika babies have almost no head??

SubjectAuthor
* Will Donald Trump kiss the head of a Zika baby in 2024Archimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Will Donald Trump kiss the head of a Zika baby in 2024Archimedes Plutonium

1
Will Donald Trump kiss the head of a Zika baby in 2024 campaign//Roberts,Alito,Barrett,Gorsuch,Kavanaugh// when Zika babies have almost no head??

<d0b80ae4-e518-4a94-9834-240e0ccdcd5cn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100025&group=sci.math#100025

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 01:21:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Will Donald Trump kiss the head of a Zika baby in 2024
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 14 May 2022 08:21 UTC

Will Donald Trump kiss the head of a Zika baby in 2024 campaign//Roberts,Alito,Barrett,Gorsuch,Kavanaugh// when Zika babies have almost no head??

Failures of biology, failures of Logic- Barrett,Roberts,Alito,Kavanaugh,Gorsuch, making pregnant Zika women to be criminals. Roberts court is a illogical kangaroo court and he wants to saddle all Americans with his anti-science
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 13, 2022, 3:02:12 PM (12 hours ago)

Amy Coney Barrett, Roberts,Alito,Kavanaugh,Gorsuch, Kibo Parry M insane 30 year nonstop stalker says are court jesters 1m view

Amy Coney Barrett bereft of logical intelligence to stigmatize millions of women as criminals
On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 3:06:52 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"Court Jester of Math"
> fails at math and science:

Why Kibo Parry M, because Amy Coney Barrett thinks it is fine and dandy to make a young mother with a Zika pregancy who aborts the Zika fetus, and then Amy can stigmatize this young woman as a criminal. Maybe Putin's search for Nazis is more in keeping with searching, First, the USA Supreme Court, which 5 of the Justices have no commonsense, no logic, no reasoning, only sheer dogma. And wish to cast their Anti-science dogma unto all Americans.

We see this in Roberts 2010 ruling of Citizen's United versus campaign money. Where Roberts makes bribery be that of acts of freedom of speech. No logical brains is the Roberts courtroom.

166th published book
Science &Technology Supreme Court involving science, not manmade laws but Natural laws of Science
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Kindle Edition

Last revised on 9May2022. This is AP's 166th book of science.

Preface: This is AP's 166th book of science. A Supreme Court of Science & Technology to augment the existing Supreme Court. And AP is living through a viral pandemic of covid-19 which has now become a omicron variant that is highly transmissive. And to try to fight the virus the President Biden has surrounded himself with the experts in medicine and biology to make sound decisions. But in the mix is the silly hearings of the USA Supreme Court judging those actions. I say silly because none of the 9 justices of USA Supreme Court is knowledgeable on viral pandemics. And also silly because almost every week is news that the USA Supreme Court is going to deliberate on the issue of abortion. Abortion, here again is biology science, and medical science and a whole long host of life sciences, and for the USA Supreme Court to be deciding on such a science intense issue is another example of people out of their depth making decisions. Leading to the formation of a Science and Technology Supreme Court.
Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of a Google search hit on Dr. Feynman testifying before the USA Congress on what caused the explosion of the Space Shuttle in 1986. For Feynman was an expert in physics and well qualified to "judge" what the problem was and the solution. Again, pointing out that we need a Science and Technology Supreme Court.
---------------------------
Table of Contents
---------------------------

1) We hear almost weekly on PBS Newshour where the USA Supreme Court is going to decide on abortion or on some pandemic related issue.

2) Have the Attorney General communicate with the Supreme Court Justices on cases that need deferring to a science court.

3) Thanks Barrett, Gorsuch, Alito, Kavanaugh for halting the abortion of White Rhinos, the last two remaining white rhinos on Earth.

4) Most countries are opening up to free; and access to abortions; arguing women decide on their bodies, not governments.

5) Checks and Balances on USA Supreme Court, appear to be few.

6) Some history of Court failures of science issues.

7) Apple versus Samsung tried in a Science & Technology Court.

8) Space Shuttle disaster of 1986, adjudicated by experts in physics.

9) Repairing the USA Supreme Court.

10) A solution for the Supreme Court on issues of science and technology.

11) Leaked document that Roberts Supreme Court (an anti-biology court) about to overturn Roe versus Wade abortion.

12) Is there more brains in a zika virus than the collective brains of Roberts, Alito, Barrett, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh put together?

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09PJZX6TB
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ January 1, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 807 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 32 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 13, 2022, 4:12:18 PM (11 hours ago)

AP: Kibo why are they so anti-science? I mean, there is barely a single sign of coherent logic in all of the Roberts court starting with Citizen's United, John Roberts makes bribery be defined as acts of free speech, had Roberts even ever heard of "logic"?

Kibo: Those 5 justice jesters lived in a era of leaded gasoline at the petrol station and used to hold seminars in the off ramps of Interstates where they could gulp in diesel and lead fumes from exhaust pipes.

AP: no kidding, that would explain why they hate reasoning and science.

Kibo: yes, Amy Coney Barrett loved to hold conferences at the Indianapolis freeway rather than Notre Dame interstate, not enough sulfur lead fumes was her complaint.

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 13, 2022, 11:56:24 PM (3 hours ago)

AP: Kibo, is Donald Trump going to kiss the Zika babies in the campaign trail.

Kibo: Yes, Barrett, Alito, Kavanaugh, Gorsuch, Roberts pleaded with Don to kiss the Zika babies, for the young pregnant woman did not want to be classed as criminals for their court decision.

AP: But they have no heads to kiss. What is Donald Trump going to kiss?

Kibo: kiss my arse....

Kibo Parry M, the nonstop 30 year stalker
On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 9:09:12 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"goonclod failure of science"

Re: Will Donald Trump kiss the head of a Zika baby in 2024 campaign//Roberts,Alito,Barrett,Gorsuch,Kavanaugh// when Zika babies have almost no head??

<15347399-73b1-428c-89ce-7d702584a536n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100036&group=sci.math#100036

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 06:24:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 14 May 2022 13:24 UTC

I was looking at whether the 5 conservative justices had any science background, and science to guide them in decision making for it is science that drives modern day social life.

I find that Chief Justice Roberts father was an electrical engineer. So did any science rub off from father to son? Probably not.

But what struck me most is that how many of the conservative justices were catholic. Are they all 5 catholics?

And reading some of Wikipedia entry of Roberts says that he won several contests in writing skills at Harvard Univ. Quite the good writer on "history"..

Maybe in Roberts elderly years, he may want to consider writing a book on how the Catholic Church trespassed violently upon Galileo of astronomy and physics. How the Catholic church now regrets for terrorizing Galileo, a scientist that knew Earth moves "E pur si muove".

Yet the Church violently shut Galileo down.

And similarly by 2022, a Roberts court is going to shut down biology in USA society. Stop it in its tracks, for Catholic church dogma hates abortion.

I do not know how many animal species practice abortion. Probably all do, especially insects because they often do not care once borne or not borne. I know my wild cats practice abortion for I eye witness it, even abandonment of their kittens. I suspect that abortion is a Natural law of animals of biology.

So like the catholic church shutting down Galileo and a thousand years later apologizing to long gone and dead Galileo for being correct and for harrassing and torture of Galileo. We sort of have history repeat itself in Roberts court of the Catholic church wanting to shut down biology science of abortion, where church dogma meets a Natural law of biology.

So we do have Zika microcephaly, a virus that causes microbrains, babies with almost no head. And the Roberts bad bad opinion of overturning Roe versus Wade that legalized abortion.

If Roberts Court overturns Roe v Wade, will he write another scholarly history paper, where the Catholic Church comes in and persecutes not just one scientist, but persecutes 300 million American citizens with the spectre that a pregnant woman with a Zika baby is punished for carrying to term and for life caregiving, or punished as being a criminal in the eyes of the Roberts silly court ruling.

When will the Catholic Church ever understand, that Laws of Science dominate over any and all dogma. Probably never learn. And this probably goes to show that justices of the Supreme Court that are Catholic are mostly haters of science, anti-science.

Will Roberts write his best essay of history as "Galileo trampled again, as biology is trampled again".

We know that Zika destroys a fetus brain. Will Covid-19 also destroy a fetus brain or other parts. And of all times to be doing a overturning of Roe v Wade, Roberts Court does it in the middle of a covid-19 pandemic.

Does anyone of those 5 justices have even one marble of logic in their brain?

AP

Re: Will Donald Trump kiss the head of a Zika baby in 2024 campaign//Roberts,Alito,Barrett,Gorsuch,Kavanaugh// when Zika babies have almost no head??

<8893472a-22f6-4eed-987b-8ac2db984f53n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100059&group=sci.math#100059

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 12:29:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 14 May 2022 19:29 UTC

How much is the 30 year stalker hate channel-- Michael Moroney, how much is gay hatred, Catholic Church hatred, NSF Panchanathan hatred, perhaps even the Pope and USA Supreme Court using the hate spew channel that is Michael Moroney.

How many of these Judges are catholic?? Roberts, Alito, Gorsuch, Barrett, Kavanaugh? Are they all catholic school educated, and anti-science? For surely the Catholic Church has to stalk, torture and persecute AP as it did to Galileo Galilei 1564- 1642 (he lived to be 77).

The Catholic Church at that time taught that angels move Sun and planets in orbit and the Earth was stationary. The Church taught Creationism not biology. But Galileo was a true scientist and reasoned and figured out that the Earth moves around the Sun. And the Church then tortured Galileo. The Church started to apologize to the 500 year long gone and dead Galileo. The same situation is now playing out on AP with Atom Totality. A church of dogma versus Science.

This is what we have now, and maybe the Roberts court will have a voice in that also, besides overturning Roe v Wade, biology science. May that case be called Atom Totality versus Dogma.

How much is the 30 year stalker hate channel-- Michael Moroney, how much is gay hatred, Catholic Church hatred, NSF Panchanathan hatred, perhaps even the Pope and USA Supreme Court using the hate spew channel that is "Michael Moroney". We had Donald Trump spew hatred upon AP for 4 years, why not the Pope and all Catholic Schools and USA Supreme Court spew hatred upon AP.

Add the Catholic Church to using the 30 year long stalker channel that is Michael Moroney. A stalker hate channel that throws filth into every posting thread of AP, where that filth then filters out AP's post from some-- standby secondary sci.math and sci.physics appears, yet not AP post appears in this secondary sci.math and sci.physics. In other words the stalker attack filters the AP thread out of some newer sci.math, sci.physics.

Who knows, maybe the Pope instructs someone to "be Michael Moroney-- constant hate spew stalker, where no AP thread can be without a hate spew reply"

The Michael Moroney channel is a stalker hate spew suppression channel-- where 938 is 12% short of 945, where geothermal energy is not radioactive decay energy but Solar, and where a phony diagram and phony proof is passed off as proof.

Michael Moroney is a character assassination poster of AP, a 30 year long assassination of AP.

Who knows, the channel may have been installed by NSF back in 1993 and perhaps, all Catholic schools are now using it. Using it to filter out. Maybe it is far more than a gang of 12 gays, but all Catholic schools,-- and then some.

It is another Galileo fight with dogma, only this time, with biology. And of course with astronomy and physics, for God is Science, and Science is god.. And "All is Atom, and atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism."

Carbon in Us

Carbon in us, carbon of plutonium
Fill us with life anew,
that we may love what thou dost love
and do what you superdetermine us to do

Oxygen in us, oxygen of plutonium
make us wholly thine
take us to the Nucleus
Nucleosynthesis divine

Plutonium in us, Atom Plutonium
thus shall we never die
but reincarnate within thee,
Part in your proton divinity
Part in your muon infinity

atom
atom
Atom
ATOM

On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 12:21:57 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
Re: Archimedes "wasting everyone's time with his mindless, endless spam" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
> 🪱 of Math and 🐍 of Physics Archimedes "Drag Queen of Science"
> Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:
> > horrible MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math//Science &Technology
>

> 1) Ludwig Poehlmann
> 2) Ludwig Hansen
> 3) Ludwig van Ludvig
> 4) Ludwig Plutonium
> 5) Archimedes Plutonium
> 6) Archimedes Plutonium
> 7) Archimedes Plutonium
> 82) Archimedes Plutonium

So, yes, John Roberts is catholic

Yes, Amy Coney Barrett is catholic

Yes, Samuel Alito is catholic

Yes, Neil Gorsuch is catholic

Yes, Brett Kavanaugh is catholic

In my opinion, all are anti-science, especially anti-biology.

It is impossible for them to "judge" on any issue of biology science, without their Creationist dogma blocking them from having a clear mind, a rational a logical decision.

Re: Will Donald Trump kiss the head of a Zika baby in 2024 campaign//Roberts,Alito,Barrett,Gorsuch,Kavanaugh// when Zika babies have almost no head??

<89108f85-2ec0-4c68-a3b4-7f6639226227n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100065&group=sci.math#100065

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 13:27:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 14 May 2022 20:27 UTC

John Roberts, is Rensselaer a Catholic school that should be teaching Creationism, and not Darwin Evolution also? I know they teach ellipse is a conic when actually it is a oval.

Re: 1-Did Kibo-Parry-Maroney fail Rensselaer or was kicked out due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938, the .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole
by Roy Masters Sep 13, 2019, 3:24:07 PM

Re: 1.2-Did Kibo-Parry-Maroney fail Rensselaer or was kicked out due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938, the .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole
by Patricio J. Whackmember Sep 13, 2019, 5:43:28 PM

Re: 1.9-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton=840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Korniss,Toh-Ming Lu,Martin
By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:57:15 AM

Re: 2.0-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Michael,Newberg,N'Gom
By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:56:57 AM

Re: 2.1-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Persans,Schroeder,Shur
By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:56:39 AM

Re: 2.2-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to math percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton=840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Shawn-Yu Lin,Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang
By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:56:28 AM

Re: 1.1Dr. John Baez is a failed mathematician-physicist with his proton of 938MeV when it is 840MeV, electron= muon //his ellipse is a conic when it never was// as phony in math and physics as kibo Parry Moroney's ellipse and Christensen 10 OR 4 =
by Dan Christensen Sep 22, 2019, 9:54:06 AM

Re: _Donald Schwendeman, Rensselaer,Jeffrey Banks, Kristin Bennett, Mohamed Boudjelkha, Joseph Ecker, is the reason you failed to confirm .5MeV was not the atom's electron but Dirac's monopole because you failed science like kibo
by Mostowski Collapse (Jan Burse) Apr 25, 2019, 12:08:26 PM

Re: Will Donald Trump kiss the head of a Zika baby in 2024 campaign//Roberts,Alito,Barrett,Gorsuch,Kavanaugh// when Zika babies have almost no head??

<af7c48bb-627b-4a9a-aa58-44ae7bfb50c2n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100084&group=sci.math#100084

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 19:19:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 15 May 2022 02:19 UTC

So here I am looking to see if a Catholic school education hinders, thwarts and decline in science achievement. I see that way back to 1963 with John Eccles winning the Nobel in Medicine and Physiology.

And for physics, other than 2007 with Peter Grunberg we have to go back to 1936 Victor Hess for a physics Nobel prize by a catholic.

But we must include a population factor into the evaluation. What percent of Western culture is catholic versus not-catholic.

The point being-- if the education system in science is slanted towards religion and away from pure science, then you decrease the chances of doing good science.

And we can see this in the upcoming USA Supreme Court that is largely all catholics on the bench, deciding a biology science issue. With little chance of having Science Biology into the decision.

And thus, some future day, a flood of microcephaly babies borne among 300 million Americans and mothers criminalized if seeking abortion.

Why has no scientist reported on how natural, utterly natural is abortion in the animal kingdom? Certainly my wild cats do it every year. Abortion is a biology process that is natural and should not be taken away from women, especially in a dangerous world of Zika and now Covid viruses. At the rate of stupidity of the USA Supreme Court, it is easy to envision a modern world where in the West, 1/2 or 1/4 of all babies are microbrain babies. Asia and the East certainly would not tolerate that stupidity.

AP

Re: Will Donald Trump kiss the head of a Zika baby in 2024 campaign//Roberts,Alito,Barrett,Gorsuch,Kavanaugh// when Zika babies have almost no head??

<cb7a18f3-581b-4ee2-8c1d-9ba55a03613en@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100085&group=sci.math#100085

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 20:12:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 15 May 2022 03:12 UTC

I was looking for abortion in the Animal kingdom. There is much data on farm animals, but little in the wild.

I was surprised to see that in humans, a Natural Abortion is called a miscarriage. Not surprised at all except for the frequency. I am reading a source that says 30 to 40% of pregnancies end up being a miscarriage. That is enormously high. I would have guessed 3 to 4%, not 30 to 40%.