Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 17:57:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Kibo Parry M on evil Pope Francis, head of Catholic church with Kibo
Parry M 30 year nonstop stalking. As a Naval Officer I pledged to "not
lie,cheat, or steal, and not tolerate those that do". In modern times with
Internet and stalkers like Kibo...
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 15 May 2022 00:57 UTC

Kibo Parry M on evil Pope Francis, head of Catholic church with Kibo Parry M 30 year nonstop stalking. As a Naval Officer I pledged to "not lie,cheat, or steal, and not tolerate those that do". In modern times with Internet and stalkers like Kibo Parry M who daily deface and demonize others, we need a uplift of the US Navy pledge to read-- "I shall not lie, cheat nor steal nor stalk and not to tolerate those that do"

Evil Neil Gorsuch so says the hate spew stalker Kibo Parry M with his 30 years of nonstop character assassination of AP doing science and math on Usenet.

On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 11:44:14 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> AutisticPlutonium wrote:
>
> What is Plutonium up to? Is it more autism meltdowns, or is he trying to
> spread his lie that the ellipse isn't a conic section using the Big Lie
> technique? He has posted many spams referring to the Big Lie technique
> with his own Big Lie, where he states the ellipse not being a conic
> section is "truth" and that he has a "proof" yet he never provides any
> proof and ignores real proofs the ellipse is a conic section. And then
> he attacks me, demanding more punishment, of course.
>

> evil

Does the Catholic Church and Supreme Court use this Boston open hate spew channel to telephone in to harass and pester AP?

So, is the M.Moroney open hate channel from Boston used by the Catholic Church to spew hatred on AP each and every day for the past 30 years?