Air pollution is really making us pay through the nose.

tech / sci.math / TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS, textbook series, Archimedes Plutonium// Science &Technology Supreme Court involving science, not manmade laws but Natural laws of Science by Archimedes Plutonium

SubjectAuthor
* TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS, textbook series, Archimedes Plutonium//Archimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Archimedes "wasting everyone's time with his mindless, endlessMichael Moroney
 +- Re: Archimedes "wasting everyone's time with his mindless, endlessRod Fujioka
 `- Re: Archimedes "wasting everyone's time with his mindless, endlessArchimedes Plutonium

1
TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS, textbook series, Archimedes Plutonium// Science &Technology Supreme Court involving science, not manmade laws but Natural laws of Science by Archimedes Plutonium

<4e223991-15d5-44f9-9e4c-fd6bc8c53acen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100133&group=sci.math#100133

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 09:49:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS, textbook series, Archimedes Plutonium//
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 15 May 2022 16:49 UTC

134th published book

Introduction to TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 1 for ages 5 through 26, math textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

The 134th book of AP, and belatedly late, for I had already written the series of TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS in a 7 volume, 8 book set. This would be the first book in that 8 book set (one of the books is a companion book to 1st year college). But I suppose that I needed to write the full series before I could write the Introduction and know what I had to talk about and talk about in a logical progression order. Sounds paradoxical in a sense, that I needed to write the full series first and then go back and write the Introduction. But in another sense, hard to write an introduction on something you have not really fully done and completed. For example to know what is error filled Old Math and to list those errors in a logical order requires me to write the full 7 volumes in order to list in order the mistakes.

Cover Picture: Mathematics begins with counting, with numbers, with quantity. But counting numbers needs geometry for something to count in the first place. So here in this picture of the generalized Hydrogen atom of chemistry and physics is a torus geometry of 8 rings of a proton torus and one ring where my fingers are, is a equator ring that is the muon and thrusting through the proton torus at the equator of the torus. So we count 9 rings in all. So math is created by atoms and math numbers exist because atoms have many geometry figures to count. And geometry exists because atoms have shapes and different figures.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B08K2XQB4M
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ September 24, 2020
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 576 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 23 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #224,974 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #3 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #23 in Calculus (Kindle Store)
◦ #182 in Calculus (Books)

#5-2, 45th published book

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 2 for ages 5 to 18, math textbook series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

#1 New Releasein General Geometry

Last revision was 2NOV2020. And this is AP's 45th published book of science..
Preface: Volume 2 takes the 5 year old student through to senior in High School for their math education.

This is a textbook series in several volumes that carries every person through all his/her math education starting age 5 up to age 26. Volume 2 is for age 5 year old to that of senior in High School, that is needed to do both science and math. Every other math book is incidental to this series of Teaching True Mathematics.

It is a journal-textbook because Amazon's Kindle offers me the ability to edit overnight, and to change the text, almost on a daily basis. A unique first in education textbooks-- almost a continual overnight editing. Adding new text, correcting text. Volume 2 takes the 5 year old student through to senior in High School for their math education. Volume 3 carries the Freshperson in College for their math calculus education.

Cover Picture: The Numbers as Integers from 0 to 100, and 10 Grid when dividing by 10, and part of the 100 Grid when dividing by 100. Decimal Grid Numbers are the true numbers of mathematics. The Reals, the rationals & irrationals, the algebraic & transcendentals, the imaginary & Complex, and the negative-numbers are all fake numbers. For, to be a true number, you have to "be counted" by mathematical induction. The smallest Grid system is the Decimal 10 Grid.

Length: 399 pages

Product details
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07RG7BVZW
Publication date ‏ : ‎ May 2, 2019
Language ‏ : ‎ English
File size ‏ : ‎ 2023 KB
Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Print length ‏ : ‎ 399 pages
Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Best Sellers Rank: #235,426 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
#15 in General Geometry
#223 in Geometry & Topology (Books)

#5-3, 55th published book

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 3 for age 18-19, 1st year College Calculus, math textbook series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 25Jun2021. And this is AP's 55th published book of science.

Teaching True Mathematics, by Archimedes Plutonium 2019

Preface: This is volume 3, book 3 of Teaching True Mathematics, designed for College Freshperson students, 1st year college students of age 18-19. It is the continuation of volume 2 for ages 5 through 18 years old.

The main major topic is the AP-EM equations of electricity and magnetism, the mathematics for the laws of electricity and magnetism; what used to be called the Maxwell Equations of Physics. The 1st Year College Math has to prepare all students with the math for all the sciences. So 1st year college Math is like a huge intersection station that has to prepare students with the math they need to do the hard sciences such as physics, chemistry, biology, astronomy, geology, etc. What this means is, 1st year college is calculus that allows the student to work with electricity and magnetism. All the math that is needed to enable students to do electricity and magnetism. In Old Math before this textbook, those Old Math textbooks would end in 1/3 of the text about Arclength, vector space, div, curl, Line Integral, Green's, Stokes, Divergence theorem trying to reach and be able to teach Maxwell Equations. But sadly, barely any Old Math classroom reached that 1/3 ending of the textbook, and left all those college students without any math to tackle electricity and magnetism. And most of Old Math was just muddle headed wrong even if they covered the last 1/3 of the textbook. And that is totally unacceptable in science. This textbook fixes that huge hole and gap in Old Math education.

And there is no way around it, that a course in 1st year College Calculus is going to do a lot of hands on experiment with electricity and magnetism, and is required of the students to buy a list of physics apparatus-- multimeter, galvanometer, coil, bar magnet, alligator clip wires, electromagnet, iron filing case, and possibly even a 12 volt transformer, all shown in the cover picture. The beginning of this textbook and the middle section all leads into the ending of this textbook-- we learn the AP-EM Equations and how to use those equations. And there is no escaping the fact that it has to be hands on physics experiments in the classroom of mathematics.

But, do not be scared, for this is all easy easy easy. For if you passed and enjoyed Volume 2 TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS, then I promise you, you will not be stressed with Volume 3, for I go out of my way to make it clear and understandable.

Warning: this is a Journal Textbook, meaning that I am constantly adding new material, constantly revising, constantly fixing mistakes or making things more clear. So if you read this book in August of 2019, chances are it is different when you read it in September 2019. Ebooks allow authors the freedom to improve their textbooks on a ongoing basis.

The 1st year college math should be about the math that prepares any and all students for science, whether they branch out into physics, chemistry, biology, geology, astronomy, or math, they should have all the math in 1st year college that will carry them through those science studies. I make every attempt possible to make math easy to understand, easy to learn and hopefully fun.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07WN9RVXD
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ August 16, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1390 KB
• Simultaneous device usage ‏ : ‎ Unlimited
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 236 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #1,377,070 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #411 in Calculus (Kindle Store)
◦ #2,480 in Calculus (Books)

#5-4, 56th published book

COLLEGE CALCULUS GUIDE to help students recognize math professor spam from math truth & reality// math textbook series, book 4 Kindle Edition

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

#1 New Releasein 15-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

This textbook is the companion guide book to AP's Teaching True Mathematics, 1st year College. It is realized that Old Math will take a long time in removing their fake math, so in the interim period, this Guide book is designed to speed up the process of removing fake Calculus out of the education system, the fewer students we punish with forcing them with fake Calculus, the better we are.
Cover Picture: This book is part comedy, for when you cannot reason with math professors that they have many errors to fix, that 90% of their Calculus is in error, you end up resorting to comedy, making fun of them, to prod them to fix their errors. To prod them to "do right by the students of the world" not their entrenched propaganda.
Length: 54 pages

Product details
File Size: 1035 KB
Print Length: 64 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: August 18, 2019
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07WNGLQ85
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #253,425 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#38 in 90-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#318 in Calculus (Books)
#48 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

#5-5, 72nd published book

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Archimedes "wasting everyone's time with his mindless, endless spam" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<t5rnso$1lpg$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100155&group=sci.math#100155

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "wasting everyone's time with his mindless, endless
spam" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 16:30:25 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Sun, 15 May 2022 20:30 UTC

Hagfish of Math and Slime Eel of Physics Archimedes "struggling for
relevance" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and
science:
> 134th published book
>
> Introduction to TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 1 for ages 5 through 26, math textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Trying to brainwash kids as young as 5? How evil!

WARNING TO STUDENTS, PARENTS and TEACHERS: Archimedes Plutonium is
offering to teach your children his broken physics and math. BEWARE! He
will corrupt the minds of your children! Mr. Plutonium is not content to
be a failure of math and physics all by himself. He wants everyone else
to fail as well! He teaches bizarre false physics and math, such as
atoms contain the unstable muon, the ellipse isn't a conic section, that
there are no negative numbers, no complex numbers, that a sine wave
isn't sinusoidal but semicircles, cycloids or parabolas (depending on
his mood), plus many, many other instances of bad math and physics.

Plutonium has previously tried to corrupt our youth by posting his books
on Usenet. That has failed until now, perhaps in part due to the fact
Usenet is an old, dying medium, which few modern students even know of,
much less use. However, Mr. Plutonium has somehow duped Amazon into
providing his dangerous books for free on Kindle. This has greatly
increased the danger to our students!

One of his dangerous tricks is teach false Boolean logic such as 10 AND
2 = 12. His method at doing this is particularly insidious. He'll post a
false statement that nobody believes, such as 10 OR 2 = 12, say that it
is false (which it is), but then he'll try to replace it with another
similar false statement such as 10 AND 2 = 12, in order to really
confuse future computer scientists. Plutonium is taking advantage of the
fact that AND means different things in Boolean logic and elementary
arithmetic, as AND is an informal synonym for plus/addition. It is
important for future computer scientists to remember that in the bitwise
Boolean logic used by modern computers, 10 OR 2 = 10 and 10 AND 2 = 2.
Of course in pure Boolean logic the only possible values are true and
false (1 or 0), so in pure Boolean logic the statements "10 AND 2" and
"10 OR 2" don't even make sense. Don't let evil Plutonium's bad logic
confuse you!

Plutonium has been targeting children as young as 5. A new attempt to
corrupt the minds of young children is to teach that the alphabet has 12
letters, 6 vowels and 6 consonants. This sounds like a great way to
keep our children from reading!

Additionally, Plutonium has started a Cult of Failure. He is trying to
convince students to worship his evil pagan Plutonium atom god of
failure. This cult is anti-science and anti-mathematics. Its only goal
is to promote failure in math and science.

There is some evidence this Cult of Failure may be a suicide cult.
Plutonium has advocated that the "good guy" nations join into a
supernation and threaten to "flatten" the (nuclear armed) "bad guy"
nations who misbehave. The idea may to initiate an all-out nuclear
war when "bad guy" nations retaliate. Not simply Plutonium or his
cult committing suicide but taking Planet Earth with them. As the war
in Ukraine continues, Plutonium keeps asking NATO to attack the
Russians, starting a nuclear WW3, which he feels is unavoidable. More
evidence of the Cult of Failure being a suicide cult.

Nobody knows why Plutonium wishes to corrupt the minds of our youth like
this. Perhaps Plutonium is envious of their potential success, which he
never had because he is a failure at math and science. Plutonium is not
content to be a failure at math and physics all by himself. He wants
everyone to fail as well. Some claim Plutonium is an agent of China, in
order for China to dominate the world economy. Maybe he is a minion of
Kim Jong Un of North Korea. Most likely, however, he is an agent of
Putin and Russia, since Plutonium has previously attempted to summon
Russian robots in 2017 "to create a new, true mathematics" in an attempt
to destroy mathematics. But the point is, stay away, if he offers to
give or sell you his evil, dangerous books. Especially now since they
are available for free from otherwise legitimate Amazon.

Re: Archimedes "wasting everyone's time with his mindless, endless spam" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<t5rqg4$fhl$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100162&group=sci.math#100162

From: oko...@ofiuraod.uo (Rod Fujioka)
Newsgroups: sci.math
spam" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 21:14:44 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Rod Fujioka - Sun, 15 May 2022 21:14 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

>> Introduction to TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 1 for ages 5 through
>> 26, math textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium
>
> Trying to brainwash kids as young as 5? How evil!
> WARNING TO STUDENTS, PARENTS and TEACHERS: Archimedes Plutonium is

Indeed. Amazing so many stupid people in western liberal capitalist
europe. Because the zelenske is a khazar, an actor (lying for money) and a
cocaine abuser etc, these people find justified paying the double/triple,
for their fuel, food, heat and water, and for the destruction of their
industry, their country's economies etc. Because the zelenske using nazis
to defend his about 30 bio_weapon labs, allegedly the places starting the
bird flu, the swine flu, etc and the corona covid_19. And for that they
are still accusing russia saving their ass.

Re: Archimedes "wasting everyone's time with his mindless, endless spam" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<92eda54a-3774-4d7e-a4e3-015f8a9bf717n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100165&group=sci.math#100165

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 14:39:50 -0700 (PDT)
spam" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 15 May 2022 21:39 UTC

Kibo Parry M says struggling for relevance Pope Francis, hagfish of math and slime eel of physics Roberts, Alito, Barrett, Kavanaugh, Gorsuch (Kibo is the Catholic church paying you to bully stalk nonstop for 30 years?)
On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 3:30:44 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Hagfish of Math and Slime Eel of Physics
>"struggling for
> relevance"

Kibo Parry M says fails at math & repulsive Pope Francis, Catholic Church school education, Roberts, Alito, Barrett, Kavanaugh, Gorsuch (Kibo is the Catholic church paying you to bully stalk nonstop for 30 years?)
On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 3:27:49 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"math hater"
> fails at math and science:
> repulsive

We can see where Kibo Parry M. the 30 years nonstop hate bully-stalker is coming from. As I make the case in my 166th book of Science that the USA needs a Science Supreme Court to judge on issues of science.

If you look at the history of Nobel awards in science, it is almost deplete of Catholic School education for science, have to go back to 1963 John Eccles. But if you look at the Nobel Peace prizes where religion cannot cast fog over a science, we see about half of all the prizes (since Catholicism is 1/2 of Christians) and we go back to 2016 to Juan Manuel Santos.

You see, as a scientist, if you go through a system of education that teaches you to hate Darwin Evolution, teaches you to put angels flying as the cause of gravity, teaches you to hate the Atomic theory for it encompasses the entire universe, teaches you supernatural here there and everywhere. Then all students under such a education system end up being like Roberts, Alito, Barrett, Kavanaugh, Gorsuch with no commonsense of biology in the middle of a Zika and Covid-19 pandemic with rampant microcephaly in South America and no abortion allowed.

If you grow up in such a caustic environment education of hating Darwin Evolution and Atomism and hating Science in general and keep wanting to insert supernaturalism into all events. Explains why we have few Catholics winning science, hard science Nobel prizes, but a correct proportion winning Peace prizes. For they have not been brainwashed in their education.

So here I am looking to see if a Catholic school education hinders, thwarts and decline in science achievement. I see that way back to 1963 with John Eccles winning the Nobel in Medicine and Physiology.

And for physics, other than 2007 with Peter Grunberg we have to go back to 1936 Victor Hess for a physics Nobel prize by a catholic.

But we must include a population factor into the evaluation. What percent of Western culture is catholic versus not-catholic.

The point being-- if the education system in science is slanted towards religion and away from pure science, then you decrease the chances of doing good science.

And we can see this in the upcoming USA Supreme Court that is largely all catholics on the bench, deciding a biology science issue. With little chance of having Science Biology into the decision.

And thus, some future day, a flood of microcephaly babies borne among 300 million Americans and mothers criminalized if seeking abortion.

Why has no scientist reported on how natural, utterly natural is abortion in the animal kingdom? Certainly my wild cats do it every year. Abortion is a biology process that is natural and should not be taken away from women, especially in a dangerous world of Zika and now Covid viruses. At the rate of stupidity of the USA Supreme Court, it is easy to envision a modern world where in the West, 1/2 or 1/4 of all babies are microbrain babies. Asia and the East certainly would not tolerate that stupidity.