I'm still waiting for the advent of the computer science groupie.

tech / sci.math / Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

SubjectAuthor
* Kibo Parry M says diabolical on Pope Francis. AP arguing wonderousArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Kibo Parry M says diabolical on Pope Francis. AP arguingArchimedes Plutonium
`* STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDan Christensen
 +- Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceMostowski Collapse
 `* Dan warns students not to be a victim of Pope Francis education toArchimedes Plutonium
  `- Re: Dan warns students not to be a victim of Pope Francis educationArchimedes Plutonium

1
Kibo Parry M says diabolical on Pope Francis. AP arguing wonderous PHYSICSOPEDIA-- List of 137 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics// Science &Technology Supreme Court involving science, not manmade laws but Natural laws of Science by Archimedes

<6736dea2-9224-48a3-9f02-5fb9b401946cn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100098&group=sci.math#100098

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 23:20:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Kibo Parry M says diabolical on Pope Francis. AP arguing wonderous
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 15 May 2022 06:20 UTC

Kibo Parry M says diabolical on Pope Francis. AP arguing wonderous PHYSICSOPEDIA-- List of 137 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics// Science &Technology Supreme Court involving science, not manmade laws but Natural laws of Science by Archimedes Plutonium

On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 12:31:15 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>diabolical "science hater"

Kibo Parry M. says demonic Pope Francis. Why Kibo? AP is arguing for biology not anti-abortion in his books wonderful MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// mathematics & logic by Archimedes Plutonium// Science &Technology Supreme Court involving science, not manmade laws but Natural laws of Science by Archimedes Plutonium
> On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 12:32:44 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> >demonic
> >"science hater"
>
> Kibo Parry M, the 30 year nonstop bully stalker paid by organizations to hate spew.
>

> Re: satanic MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math//Science &Technology Supreme Court involving science, not manmade laws but Natural laws of Science by Archimedes Plutonium
> by Michael Moroney May 14, 2022, 11:46 AM
>

> Re: demonic PHYSICSOPEDIA-- List of 137 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics 1 view Skip to first unread message Subscribe  Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo Archimedes Plutonium 9:23 AM (6 hours ago)    to I say wonderful, for after cancer
> by Michael Moroney May 14, 2022, 11:45 AM
>

> Re: evil MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math//Science &Technology Supreme Court involving science, not manmade laws but Natural laws of Science by Archimedes Plutonium
> by Michael Moroney May 14, 2022, 11:44 AM
>
> Kibo Parry M on evil Pope Francis, head of Catholic church with Kibo Parry M 30 year nonstop stalking.
>

> AP writes: As a Naval Officer I pledged to "not lie,cheat, or steal, and not tolerate those that do". In modern times with Internet and stalkers like Kibo we should extend that pledge to "not lie, not cheat, not steal, not bully-stalk, nor tolerate those that do".
>
> Evil Neil Gorsuch so says the hate spew stalker Kibo Parry M with his 30 years of nonstop character assassination of AP doing science and math on Usenet. On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 11:44:14 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote: > AutisticPlutonium
>
> Satanic Brett Kavanaugh so says the 30 year nonstop hate spew stalker Kibo Parry M and his hate channel from Boston, where you telephone in your hate spew to character assassinate AP for 30 years nonstop On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 11:46:50 AM UTC-5
>
> Satanic Amy Coney Barrett so says the 30 year nonstop stalker channel of Kibo Parry M set up in 1993 to stalk and harass every post and thread of AP On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 11:46:50 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:

Re: satanic MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math//Science &Technology Supreme Court involving science, not manmade laws but Natural laws of Science by Archimedes Plutonium
by Michael Moroney May 14, 2022, 11:46 AM

Re: demonic PHYSICSOPEDIA-- List of 137 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics 1 view Skip to first unread message Subscribe  Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo Archimedes Plutonium 9:23 AM (6 hours ago)    to I say wonderful, for after cancer
by Michael Moroney May 14, 2022, 11:45 AM

Re: evil MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math//Science &Technology Supreme Court involving science, not manmade laws but Natural laws of Science by Archimedes Plutonium
by Michael Moroney May 14, 2022, 11:44 AM

Kibo Parry M says demonic Pope Francis and goonclod failure. On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 11:45:58 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote: >"goonclod failure of science" > fails at math and science: > demonic Kibo Parry M on evil Pope Francis, head 2m views

Evil Neil Gorsuch so says the hate spew stalker Kibo Parry M with his 30 years of nonstop character assassination of AP doing science and math on Usenet. On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 11:44:14 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote: > AutisticPlutonium

John Roberts "wasting everyone's time with his mindless, endless spam Drag Queen of Science--- Demonic, so says the 30 year nonstop hate spew stalker channel On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 12:20:57 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote: >

Re: diabolical PHYSICSOPEDIA-- List of 137 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics// Science &Technology Supreme Court
by
Michael Moroney May 15, 2022, 12:31 AM

Re: Kibo Parry M says diabolical on Pope Francis. AP arguing wonderous PHYSICSOPEDIA-- List of 137 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics// Science &Technology Supreme Court involving science, not manmade laws but Natural laws of Science by Archimedes

<fa592ed6-639f-45ed-b270-93b31c09685fn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100102&group=sci.math#100102

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 23:56:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Kibo Parry M says diabolical on Pope Francis. AP arguing
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 15 May 2022 06:56 UTC

Chancellor Gene Block you worked in biology, can you convey to Pope Francis what a Zika pandemic of microbrains could ensue and even worse a covid-19 microcephaly could ensue.

Catholic church, Supreme Court as satanic, demonic, evil// While AP describes abortion in purely biological terms-- we need it for viral pandemics such as Zika, and now Covid-19.

Re: satanic MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math//Science &Technology Supreme Court involving science, not manmade laws but Natural laws of Science by Archimedes Plutonium
by Michael Moroney May 14, 2022, 11:46 AM

Re: demonic PHYSICSOPEDIA-- List of 137 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics 1 view Skip to first unread message Subscribe  Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo Archimedes Plutonium 9:23 AM (6 hours ago)    to I say wonderful, for after cancer
by Michael Moroney May 14, 2022, 11:45 AM

Re: evil MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math//Science &Technology Supreme Court involving science, not manmade laws but Natural laws of Science by Archimedes Plutonium
by Michael Moroney May 14, 2022, 11:44 AM

Kibo Parry M on evil Pope Francis, head of Catholic church with Kibo Parry M 30 year nonstop stalking. As a Naval Officer I pledged to "not lie,cheat, or steal, and not tolerate those that do". In modern times with Internet and stalkers like Kibo...

Evil Neil Gorsuch so says the hate spew stalker Kibo Parry M with his 30 years of nonstop character assassination of AP doing science and math on Usenet. On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 11:44:14 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote: > AutisticPlutonium

Satanic Brett Kavanaugh so says the 30 year nonstop hate spew stalker Kibo Parry M and his hate channel from Boston, where you telephone in your hate spew to character assassinate AP for 30 years nonstop On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 11:46:50 AM UTC-5

Satanic Amy Coney Barrett so says the 30 year nonstop stalker channel of Kibo Parry M set up in 1993 to stalk and harass every post and thread of AP On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 11:46:50 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:

Re: demonic MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// mathematics & logic by Archimedes Plutonium// Science &Technology Supreme Court involving science, not manmade laws but Natural laws of Science by Archimedes Plutonium
by Michael Moroney May 15, 2022, 12:32 AM
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
1:40 AM (13 minutes ago)

Chancellor Gene Block you worked in biology, can you convey to Pope Francis a Zika pandemic of microbrains would ensue.

UCLA,Thomas Mason, George Morales, Warren Mori,
UCLA, why not admit the truth Oval is the slant cut in single cone, never the ellipse. UCLA -- __truth always wins__ and your actions of hiring or __complacent with__ hate-stalker criminals of Kibo Parry M. or Jan Burse or Dan Christensen or their dozen allies of hatred, only shows that UCLA is no longer in the business of science and truth, truthful education, but has gone corrupt.

Not much difference between the corrupt Donald Trump and his mindless "big lie" and UCLA with their mindless big lie of ellipse a conic section.

No point in asking anyone on UCLA professor staff of which is the atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle, for bozo the clowns of science who cannot tell the difference between ellipse and oval, could never be worthy of the question of atom's true electron.

3rd published book

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PLSDQWC
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 11, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1621 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 20 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Proofs Ellipse is never a Conic section, always a Cylinder section and a Well Defined Oval definition//Student teaches professor series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 26Jan2022. This is AP's 68th published book of science.

Preface: A similar book on single cone cut is a oval, never a ellipse was published in 11Mar2019 as AP's 3rd published book, but Amazon Kindle converted it to pdf file, and since then, I was never able to edit this pdf file, and decided rather than struggle and waste time, decided to leave it frozen as is in pdf format. Any new news or edition of ellipse is never a conic in single cone is now done in this book. The last thing a scientist wants to do is wade and waddle through format, when all a scientist ever wants to do is science itself. So all my new news and thoughts of Conic Sections is carried out in this 68th book of AP. And believe you me, I have plenty of new news.

In November of 2019, I was challenged to make the definition of Oval a well defined definition. I took up that task, and fortunately I waited a long time since, 2016, my discovery that the oval was the slant cut into a cone, not the ellipse. I say fortunately because you need physics in order to make a well defined definition of oval. You need the knowledge of physics, that electricity is perpendicular to magnetism and this perpendicularity is crucial in a well defined definition of oval. When I discovered the ellipse was never a conic in 2016, I probably could not have well defined the oval at that time, because I needed the 3 years intervening to catch up on a lot of physics, but by November 2019, I was ready willing and able. Then in August of 2020, I discovered a third new proof of Ellipse is a cylinder section never a conic section, using solid 3rd dimension geometry of ovoid and ellipsoid.

Cover picture is a cone and a cylinder on a cutting board and that is an appropriate base to place those two figures because sectioning means cutting, and the cuts we want to make into a single cone and a cylinder is a slant cut not a cut parallel to the base of the figures, nor a cut that leaves the figure open ended but a slant cut that leaves the figure a closed loop.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B081TWQ1G6
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ November 21, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 2021 KB
• Simultaneous device usage ‏ : ‎ Unlimited
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 50 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#11-2, 11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 15Dec2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". And very surprising that most math professors cannot tell the difference between a "proving something" and that of "analyzing something". As if an analysis is the same as a proof. We often analyze various things each and every day, but few if none of us consider a analysis as a proof. Yet that is what happened in the science of mathematics where they took an analysis and elevated it to the stature of being a proof, when it was never a proof.

To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.

Product details
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PQTNHMY
Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 14, 2019
Language ‏ : ‎ English
File size ‏ : ‎ 1309 KB
Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Print length ‏ : ‎ 154 pages
Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

Click here to read the complete article
STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<2a0b7a93-c1c8-4e85-983f-64fe3422c2aan@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100148&group=sci.math#100148

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 12:53:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Sun, 15 May 2022 19:53 UTC

On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 2:20:20 AM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium (AP) wrote:
> Kibo Parry M says ...

When will you learn, Archie Poo?

AP is a malicious internet troll who wants only to mislead and confuse you. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives.

In AP's OWN WORDS here:

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

Which could explain...

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.”
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]. What I like for the robots to do, is list every day, about 4 Colleges ( of the West) math dept, and ask why that math department is teaching false and fake math, and if unable to change to the correct true math, well, simply fire that math department until they can find professors who recognize truth in math from fakery...."
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

AP's sinister Atom God Cult of Failure???

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Dan

Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<71b3532b-2083-40ba-b52e-b32811741ca4n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100157&group=sci.math#100157

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 13:33:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Sun, 15 May 2022 20:33 UTC

STUDENTS BEWARE: Dan Christensen, as he noticed himself,
has odd and even fish and bicycle. How weird is that?

Dan Christensen schrieb am Sonntag, 15. Mai 2022 um 21:55:23 UTC+2:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

Dan warns students not to be a victim of Pope Francis education to hate biology science

<a9dbeb57-788f-4a7f-b646-9fdea31421f8n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100166&group=sci.math#100166

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 14:43:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Dan warns students not to be a victim of Pope Francis education to
hate biology science
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 15 May 2022 21:43 UTC

On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 2:53:26 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of

Kibo Parry M says struggling for relevance Pope Francis, hagfish of math and slime eel of physics Roberts, Alito, Barrett, Kavanaugh, Gorsuch (Kibo is the Catholic church paying you to bully stalk nonstop for 30 years?)
On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 3:30:44 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Hagfish of Math and Slime Eel of Physics
>"struggling for
> relevance"

Kibo Parry M says fails at math & repulsive Pope Francis, Catholic Church school education, Roberts, Alito, Barrett, Kavanaugh, Gorsuch (Kibo is the Catholic church paying you to bully stalk nonstop for 30 years?)
On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 3:27:49 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"math hater"
> fails at math and science:
> repulsive

We can see where Kibo Parry M. the 30 years nonstop hate bully-stalker is coming from. As I make the case in my 166th book of Science that the USA needs a Science Supreme Court to judge on issues of science.

If you look at the history of Nobel awards in science, it is almost deplete of Catholic School education for science, have to go back to 1963 John Eccles. But if you look at the Nobel Peace prizes where religion cannot cast fog over a science, we see about half of all the prizes (since Catholicism is 1/2 of Christians) and we go back to 2016 to Juan Manuel Santos.

You see, as a scientist, if you go through a system of education that teaches you to hate Darwin Evolution, teaches you to put angels flying as the cause of gravity, teaches you to hate the Atomic theory for it encompasses the entire universe, teaches you supernatural here there and everywhere. Then all students under such a education system end up being like Roberts, Alito, Barrett, Kavanaugh, Gorsuch with no commonsense of biology in the middle of a Zika and Covid-19 pandemic with rampant microcephaly in South America and no abortion allowed.

If you grow up in such a caustic environment education of hating Darwin Evolution and Atomism and hating Science in general and keep wanting to insert supernaturalism into all events. Explains why we have few Catholics winning science, hard science Nobel prizes, but a correct proportion winning Peace prizes. For they have not been brainwashed in their education.

So here I am looking to see if a Catholic school education hinders, thwarts and decline in science achievement. I see that way back to 1963 with John Eccles winning the Nobel in Medicine and Physiology.

And for physics, other than 2007 with Peter Grunberg we have to go back to 1936 Victor Hess for a physics Nobel prize by a catholic.

But we must include a population factor into the evaluation. What percent of Western culture is catholic versus not-catholic.

The point being-- if the education system in science is slanted towards religion and away from pure science, then you decrease the chances of doing good science.

And we can see this in the upcoming USA Supreme Court that is largely all catholics on the bench, deciding a biology science issue. With little chance of having Science Biology into the decision.

And thus, some future day, a flood of microcephaly babies borne among 300 million Americans and mothers criminalized if seeking abortion.

Why has no scientist reported on how natural, utterly natural is abortion in the animal kingdom? Certainly my wild cats do it every year. Abortion is a biology process that is natural and should not be taken away from women, especially in a dangerous world of Zika and now Covid viruses. At the rate of stupidity of the USA Supreme Court, it is easy to envision a modern world where in the West, 1/2 or 1/4 of all babies are microbrain babies. Asia and the East certainly would not tolerate that stupidity.

Re: Dan warns students not to be a victim of Pope Francis education to hate biology science

<8208d56d-c829-4f40-a704-55ab78bffb4cn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100171&group=sci.math#100171

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 15:36:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Dan warns students not to be a victim of Pope Francis education
to hate biology science
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 15 May 2022 22:36 UTC

Hatred of biology science by the Catholic Church starts with Darwin evolution. For the Catholic Church excelled in biology with Gregor Mendel an Augustinian monk which is the Catholic Church.

So, up until Darwin Evolution, the Catholic Church was fine and dandy. But it was Darwin that made the Catholic Church come "unhinged" in biology science and perhaps all science.

Part of that "unhinged Catholic Church towards science" is seen in the Roberts court with its insane attack on abortion rights, exactly in the middle of a Zika and Covid virus pandemic with microbrain babies. Not only did the Catholic Church education vacuum suck all the brain marbles out of John Roberts head but sucked the marbles out of Alito, Barrett, Kavanaugh, Gorsuch..

Roberts loved history as his Wikipedia entry states, but a shame that Roberts does not research how awful and bad is the Catholic Church in hatred of biology science. So I went and looked to see if any great famous catholic biology scientists-- and of course-- Gregor Mendel, but after Darwin came along, it is nothing but downhill slope for the Catholic Church in biology and probably all sciences. The John Eccles award of 1963, John probably never attended a catholic school nor was a practicing catholic. So many of the Nobel prize winners are ASSIGNED a religion, even though religion played no role in their life's work.