Economics is extremely useful as a form of employment for economists. -- John Kenneth Galbraith

tech / sci.math / Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Stewart failed Calculus also, and his book should be removedArchimedes Plutonium
`* WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDan Christensen
 +* When will Canadian colleges and Universities teach a valid proof ofArchimedes Plutonium
 |+* Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of aMichael Moroney
 ||`- Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of aFrank Gorsuch
 |`* Re: When will Canadian colleges and Universities teach a valid proofArchimedes Plutonium
 | `- Re: When will Canadian colleges and Universities teach a valid proofArchimedes Plutonium
 `* Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceMostowski Collapse
  `* Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceMostowski Collapse
   `- Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math andOtha Kokan

1
Re: Stewart failed Calculus also, and his book should be removed

<956ead7d-01e5-4614-835b-c0d788560e56n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=59361&group=sci.math#59361

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 19:29:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Stewart failed Calculus also, and his book should be removed
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 18 May 2021 02:29 UTC

Mindless Canadian stalker Dan, points to the world's only valid proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus by AP, discovered in 2015.

On Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 10:52:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> But you know nothing about mathematics,

Dan Christensen referring to the fact Dan is so blind in math he thinks 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction.

11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 17May2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.

Length: 100 pages

Product details
ASIN : B07PQTNHMY
Publication date : March 14, 2019
Language : English
File size : 1281 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
Word Wise : Not Enabled
Print length : 100 pages
Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<f8d0ac38-380e-4378-845e-e87d07c5e7dan@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=59362&group=sci.math#59362

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 19:49:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Tue, 18 May 2021 02:49 UTC

On Monday, May 17, 2021 at 10:29:48 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Mindless stalker AP...

WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

AP is a malicious internet troll who wants only to mislead and confuse you. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives.

Note that AP will often delete his bizarre and hateful postings when his lies are called out, only to repost identical ones moments later in a NEW thread.

Readers should, of course, judge for themselves. In AP's OWN WORDS here:

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

Which could explain...

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.”
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]"
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

AP's sinister Atom God Cult of Failure???

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Dan

When will Canadian colleges and Universities teach a valid proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus? When will they fix Boole's error of AND truth table is TTTF, not TFFF?? When their chickens and cows come home by themselves??

<4a422dd0-5fdc-4565-a235-09d16f071521n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=59414&group=sci.math#59414

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 07:01:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: When will Canadian colleges and Universities teach a valid proof of
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 18 May 2021 14:01 UTC

#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<s80lgt$adf$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=59423&group=sci.math#59423

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 11:12:19 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Tue, 18 May 2021 15:12 UTC

🐜 of Math and 🐛 of Physics Archimedes "Drag Queen of Science"
Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> When will Canadian colleges and Universities teach a valid proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus? When will they fix Boole's error of AND truth table is TTTF, not TFFF??

Nothing to fix, of course. As usual, "old" (real) math is correct and
Plutonium is the one who made the error.

> Mindless Canadian stalker Dan, points to the world's only valid proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus by AP, discovered in 2015.

If you are going to make kooky claims, why not provide proofs? You never
do. You need proof if you are going to claim "discovered".

Re: When will Canadian colleges and Universities teach a valid proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus? When will they fix Boole's error of AND truth table is TTTF, not TFFF?? When their chickens and cows come home by themselves??

<2eab0e4d-21c5-427e-b684-4aeea3d556fbn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=59510&group=sci.math#59510

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!paganini.bofh.team!news.dns-netz.com!news.freedyn.net!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed7.news.xs4all.nl!fdcspool5.netnews.com!news-out.netnews.com!news.alt.net!fdc3.netnews.com!peer02.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 23:36:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: When will Canadian colleges and Universities teach a valid proof
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 19 May 2021 06:36 UTC

1- Murray Gell-Mann passed thousands upon thousands of physics and science tests such as the below. But all those tests were pointless in the grand scheme of Physics, for the only test of today, is a simple question-- is the Thomson 1897 particle of 0.5MeV the Dirac magnetic monopole and the muon at 105MeV actually the REAL ELECTRON of atoms. Murray fails physics by not even asking that question and so, his whole life in physics really-- amounts to nothing, as the poem goes-- a whisper in a windstorm.

28 year endless stalker kibo Parry Moroney never leaves Steven Weinberg, Murray Gell-Mann, Sheldon Glashow alone, for stalkers like Kibo are insane persons.
Michael Moroney wrote:
May 18, 2021, 12:30 AM (1 hour ago)
> "subhuman"
> fails at math and science:

74th published book

HISTORY OF THE PROTON MASS and the 945 MeV //Atom Totality series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

In 2016-2017, AP discovered that the real proton has a mass of 840 MeV, not 938. The real electron was actually the muon and the muon stays inside the proton that forms a proton torus of 8 rings and with the muon as bar magnet is a Faraday Law producing magnetic monopoles. So this book is all about why researchers of physics and engineers keep getting the number 938MeV when they should be getting the number 840 MeV + 105 MeV = 945 MeV.

Cover Picture is a proton torus of 8 rings with a muon of 1 ring inside the proton torus, doing the Faraday Law and producing magnetic monopoles.
Length: 17 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : December 18, 2019
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 17 pages
• File Size : 698 KB
• ASIN : B082WYGVNG
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Lending : Enabled

#1-4, 105th published book

Atom Geometry is Torus Geometry // Atom Totality series, book 4 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Since all atoms are doing the Faraday Law inside them, of their thrusting muon into a proton coil in the shape of a geometry torus, then the torus is the geometry of each and every atom. But then we must explain the neutrons since the muon and proton are doing Faraday's Law, then the neutron needs to be explained in terms of this proton torus with muon inside, all three shaped as rings. The muon is a single ring and each proton is 8 rings. The neutron is shaped like a plate and is solid not hollow. The explanation of a neutron is that of a capacitor storing what the proton-muon rings produce in electricity. Where would the neutron parallel plates be located? I argue in this text that the neutron plates when fully grown from 1 eV until 945MeV are like two parallel plate capacitors where each neutron is part of one plate, like two pieces of bread with the proton-muon torus being a hamburger patty.

Cover Picture: I assembled two atoms in this picture where the proton torus with a band of muons inside traveling around and around the proton torus producing electricity. And the pie-plates represent neutrons as parallel-plate capacitors.
Length: 39 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : March 24, 2020
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• ASIN : B086BGSNXN
• Print Length : 39 pages
• File Size : 935 KB
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,656,820 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#6413 in Mathematics (Kindle Store)
#315 in One-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
#4953 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#1-5, 112th published book

New Perspective on Psi^2 in the Schrodinger Equation in a Atom Totality Universe// Atom Totality series, book 5
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

I first heard of the Schrodinger equation in college chemistry class. We never actually did any problem solving with the equation, and we were only told about it. Then taking physics my next year in college and after I bought the Feynman Lectures on Physics, just for fun for side reading, three volume set did I learn what this Schrodinger equation and the Psi^2 wavefunction was about. I am not going to teach the mathematics of the Schrodinger equation and the math calculations of the Psi or Psi^2 in this book, but leave that up to the reader or student to do that from Feynman's Lectures on Physics. The purpose of this book is to give a new and different interpretation of what Psi^2 is, what Psi^2 means. Correct interpretation of physics experiments and observations turns out to be one of the most difficult tasks in all of physics.

Cover Picture: a photograph taken of me in 1993, after the discovery of Plutonium Atom Totality, and I was 43 years old then, on a wintery hill of New Hampshire. It is nice that Feynman wrote a physics textbook series, for I am very much benefitting from his wisdom. If he had not done that, getting organized in physics by writing textbooks, I would not be writing this book.. And I would not have discovered the true meaning of the Fine Structure Constant, for it was Feynman who showed us that FSC is really 0.0854, not that of 0.0072. All because 0.0854 is Psi, and Psi^2 is 0.0072.
Length: 20 pages

Product details
• ASIN : B0875SVDC7
• Publication date : April 15, 2020
• Language: : English
• File size : 1134 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 20 pages
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #240,066 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #5 in 30-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #65 in General Chemistry & Reference
◦ #481 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#1-6, 135th published book

QED in Atom Totality theory where proton is a 8 ring torus and electron = muon inside proton doing Faraday Law// Atom Totality series, book 6 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Since the real true electron of atoms is the muon and is a one ring bar magnet thrusting through the 8 ring torus of a proton, we need a whole entire new model of the hydrogen atom. Because the Bohr model with the 0.5MeV particle jumping orbitals as the explanation of Spectral Lines is all wrong. In this vacuum of explaining spectral line physics, comes the AP Model which simply states that the hydrogen atom creates Spectral lines because at any one instant of time 4 of the 8 proton rings is "in view" and the electricity coming from those 4 view rings creates spectral line physics.

Cover Picture: Is a imitation of the 8 ring proton torus, with my fingers holding on the proton ring that has the muon ring perpendicular and in the equatorial plane of the proton rings, thrusting through. This muon ring is the same size as the 8 proton rings making 9 x 105MeV = 945MeV of energy. The muon ring has to be perpendicular and lie on the equator of the proton torus. Surrounding the proton-torus would be neutrons as skin or coating cover and act as capacitors in storing the electricity produced by the proton+muon.

Product details
• ASIN : B08K47K5BB
• Publication date : September 25, 2020
• Language : English
• File size : 587 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• Print length : 25 pages
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #291,001 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #13 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #52 in General Chemistry & Reference
◦ #334 in General Chemistry

#1-7, 138th published book
The true NUCLEUS of Atoms are inner toruses moving around in circles of a larger outer torus// Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden Experiment revisited // Atom Totality Series, book 7 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

The geometry of Atoms of the Table of Chemical Elements is torus geometry. We know this to be true for the torus geometry forms the maximum electricity production when using the Faraday Law. We see this in Old Physics with their tokamak toruses attempting to make fusion, by accelerating particles of the highest possible acceleration for the torus is that geometry. But the torus is the geometry not only of maximum acceleration but of maximum electrical generation by having a speeding bar magnet go around and around inside a torus== the Faraday law, where the torus rings are the copper closed wire loop. The protons of atoms are 8 loops of rings in a torus geometry, and the electron of atoms is the muon as bar magnet, almost the same size as the proton loops but small enough to fit inside proton loops. It is torus geometry that we investigate the geometry of all atoms.
Length: 41 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : October 9, 2020
• File Size : 828 KB
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• Print Length : 41 pages
• ASIN : B08KZT5TCD
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled

#1-8, 1st published book

Atom Totality Universe, 8th edition, 2017// A history log book: Atom Totality Series book 8 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<s865tj$1shi$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=59689&group=sci.math#59689

From: fg2...@gmail.ca (Frank Gorsuch)
Newsgroups: sci.math
lifetime-generation test
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 17:23:00 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Frank Gorsuch - Thu, 20 May 2021 17:23 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

> 🐜 of Math and 🐛 of Physics Archimedes "Drag Queen of Science"
Plutonium
> <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:
>
>> When will Canadian colleges and Universities teach a valid proof of
>> Fundamental Theorem of Calculus? When will they fix Boole's error of
>> AND truth table is TTTF, not TFFF??
>
> Nothing to fix, of course. As usual, "old" (real) math is correct and
> Plutonium is the one who made the error.

You so dedicated in mathematics. You still run that SETI screensaver,
helping find alien signals from other planets?

Re: When will Canadian colleges and Universities teach a valid proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus? When will they fix Boole's error of AND truth table is TTTF, not TFFF?? When their chickens and cows come home by themselves??

<d2abb0c7-747f-44f5-89bc-019b103a9471n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=59771&group=sci.math#59771

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 23:44:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 21 May 2021 06:44 UTC

2- Murray Gell-Mann passed thousands upon thousands of physics and science tests such as the below. But all those tests were pointless in the grand scheme of Physics, for the only test of today, is a simple question-- is the Thomson 1897 particle of 0.5MeV the Dirac magnetic monopole and the muon at 105MeV actually the REAL ELECTRON of atoms. Murray fails physics by not even asking that question and so, his whole life in physics really-- amounts to nothing, as the poem goes-- a whisper in a windstorm.

2> 28 year endless stalker kibo Parry Moroney never leaves Steven Weinberg, Murray Gell-Mann, Sheldon Glashow alone, for stalkers like Kibo are insane persons.
> Michael Moroney wrote:
> May 18, 2021, 12:30 AM (1 hour ago)
> > "subhuman"
> > fails at math and science:
> 74th published book

2> HISTORY OF THE PROTON MASS and the 945 MeV //Atom Totality series, book 3 Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
>
> In 2016-2017, AP discovered that the real proton has a mass of 840 MeV, not 938. The real electron was actually the muon and the muon stays inside the proton that forms a proton torus of 8 rings and with the muon as bar magnet is a Faraday Law producing magnetic monopoles. So this book is all about why researchers of physics and engineers keep getting the number 938MeV when they should be getting the number 840 MeV + 105 MeV = 945 MeV.

2> Cover Picture is a proton torus of 8 rings with a muon of 1 ring inside the proton torus, doing the Faraday Law and producing magnetic monopoles.
> [...]
>
> #2-2, 145th published book
>

> TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS//Junior High School// Physics textbook series, book 2
> Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
> What I am doing is clearing the field of physics, clearing it of all the silly mistakes and errors and beliefs that clutter up physics. Clearing it of its fraud and fakeries and con-artistry. I thought of doing these textbooks starting with Senior year High School, wherein I myself started learning physics. But because of so much fraud and fakery in physics education, I believe we have to drop down to Junior year High School to make a drastic and dramatic emphasis on fakery and con-artistry that so much pervades science and physics in particular. So that we have two years in High School to learn physics. And discard the nonsense of physics brainwash that Old Physics filled the halls and corridors of education.
>
> Product details
> • ASIN : B08PC99JJB
> • Publication date : November 29, 2020
> • Language: : English
> • File size : 682 KB
> • Text-to-Speech : Enabled
> • Screen Reader : Supported
> • Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
> • Word Wise : Enabled
> • Print length : 78 pages
> • Lending : Enabled
> • Best Sellers Rank: #185,995 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
> ◦ #42 in Two-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
> ◦ #344 in Physics (Kindle Store)
> ◦ #2,160 in Physics (Books)
>
> #2-3, 146th published book
>
> TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Senior High School// Physics textbook series, book 3
> Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
> Books in this series are.
> Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series, book 1
> TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS High School junior year, book 2
> TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS High School senior year, book 3
> TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS Freshperson college, book 4
> TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS Sophomore college, book 5
> TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS Junior college, book 6
> TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS Senior college, book 7
>
> Preface: I believe that in knowing the history of a science is knowing half of that science. And that if you are amiss of knowing the history behind a science, you have only a partial understanding of the concepts and ideas behind the science. I further believe it is easier to teach a science by teaching its history than any other means of teaching. So for senior year High School, I believe physics history is the best way of teaching physics. And in later years of physics courses, we can always pick up on details. So I devote this senior year High School physics to a history of physics, but only true physics. And there are few books written on the history of physics, so I chose Asimov's The History of Physics, 1966 as the template book for this textbook.

3> #3-1, 2nd published book

> True Chemistry: Chemistry Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

3> Physics and chemistry made a mistake in 1897 for they thought that J.J. Thomson's small particle of 0.5MeV was the electron of atoms. By 2017, Archimedes Plutonium discovered that the rest mass of 940 for neutron and proton was really 9 x 105MeV with a small sigma-error. Meaning that the real proton is 840MeV, real electron is 105 MeV= muon, and that little particle Thomson discovered was in fact the Dirac magnetic monopole. Dirac circa 1930s was looking for a magnetic monopole, and sadly, Dirac passed away before 2017, because if he had lived to 2017, he would have seen his long sought for magnetic monopole which is everywhere.

> Cover picture: shows 3 isomers of CO2 and the O2 molecule.
>
> Length: 1150 pages
>

> Product details
> • File Size : 2167 KB
> • ASIN : B07PLVMMSZ
> • Publication Date : March 11, 2019
> • Word Wise : Enabled
> • Print Length : 1150 pages
> • Language: : English
> • Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
> • Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
> • Lending : Enabled
> Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #590,212 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
> #181 in General Chemistry & Reference
> #1324 in General Chemistry
> #1656 in Physics (Kindle Store)

Click here to read the complete article
Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<d2456c75-d173-4574-a291-12a2b9d9d3b4n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100158&group=sci.math#100158

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 13:34:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Sun, 15 May 2022 20:34 UTC

STUDENTS BEWARE: Dan Christensen, as he noticed himself,
has odd and even fish and bicycle. How weird is that?

<6c72ee5a-fbce-49e8-a194-7a7c64ec345en@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100168&group=sci.math#100168

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 14:54:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Sun, 15 May 2022 21:54 UTC

BTW: No need for Summertime Sadness :
Lana Del Rey - (Official Music Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdrL3QxjyVw

We can fix the fish and bicycle problem for you.
Why don't you simply exchange this axiom:

16 ALL(a):[Odd(a) <=> ~Even(a)]
Axiom
https://dcproof.com/EvenNextOdd.htm

By this axiom, which is of Case 1 type, the
type you think is "standard", it might be some kind
of standard for DC Proof but its not canonical for FOL:

16 ALL(a):[a e n => [Odd(a) <=> ~Even(a)]]
Axiom

Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Sonntag, 15. Mai 2022 um 22:34:33 UTC+2:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Dan Christensen, as he noticed himself,
> has odd and even fish and bicycle. How weird is that?

Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<t5rulc$fhl$3@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100170&group=sci.math#100170

From: kto...@aoaoaaka.oo (Otha Kokan)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and
science
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 22:25:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Otha Kokan - Sun, 15 May 2022 22:25 UTC

Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> By this axiom, which is of Case 1 type, the type you think is
> "standard", it might be some kind of standard for DC Proof but its not
> canonical for FOL: 16 ALL(a):[a e n => [Odd(a) <=> ~Even(a)]]

nothing. The nazi switzarland is a shithole country. Proof:

Russians Cancelled [RT Documentary]
https://www.brighteon.com/35301233-94f1-4845-9c85-33716aa4461f