Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 21:04:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Kibo Parry M says Pope Francis "not one single marble of commonsense,
physics hater" As AP is trying to convince the Pope to have a biology science revelation.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 16 May 2022 04:04 UTC

On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 10:56:36 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"physics hater"
> tarded:
>"not one single marble of commonsense in my entire brain"
>>Re: Science &Technology Supreme Court involving science, not manmade laws but Natural laws of Science by Archimedes Plutonium

AP's166th book Science Supreme Court// Justice is supposed to be about Truth and fairness-- impossible in a Roberts,Barrett,Gorsuch,Alito,Kavanaugh court that is anti-science anti-biology. Abortion is a Natural World Biology law.

AP's166th book Science Supreme Court// Justice is supposed to be about Truth and fairness-- impossible in a Roberts,Barrett,Gorsuch,Alito,Kavanaugh court that is anti-science anti-biology.

Abortion is a Natural World Biology law. My wild cats do it all the time. And in an era of Zika and Covid pandemics, leave it to the Catholic Church and packed USA Supreme Court of anti-science judges, leave it to them to dogma dictate against the Natural Forces of Biology with their anti-abortion agenda.

In a world of pandemic viruses, any person with a half marble brain can see that abortion must be a natural component of human society. We cannot have 1/4 or 1/2 babies borne with microcephaly, half a brain babies, stigmatized by a Supreme Court as criminal with their dogma mindset. They hated Darwin Evolution and still hate abortion.

Do what the Mormons have done with their ruling that women and blacks can enter the Mormon priesthood. The priests in Mormon religion had a "revelation from God, that it is necessary to allow women and blacks into their priesthood".

Same thing can happen with Pope Francis. He can recieve a "revelation from God" that abortion is a natural law of biology and abortions are necessary in a world of pandemic Zika and covid viruses. Receive a revelation by Pope Francis and stop the Catholic Church bitter attack and annihilation of biology science.

Receive that revelation from God, Pope Francis, and bring the Catholic Church up to speed into our modern day science run society. Also, recieve the Revelation that contraceptives are acceptable and needed and that Human Overpopulation is the vast great Sin of modern times. Stop families from having 8 , 9 , 10 kids per family, just because the Catholic Church is greedy in numbers of members.

Receive the Revelations from God, Pope Francis,.....

AP

If the Mormon Church priests can receive Divine Revelation to change their operation-- allow women and blacks to become Mormon high clergy, then, so can the Catholic Church.

Pope Francis can commune and receive Divine Revelation to change the Catholic Church into acceptance of abortion and birth control and biology science laws.