Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 23:30:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: crancks & loonies
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 06:30 UTC

Kibo Parry singing "Kibo kills Putin before Putin kills Planet Earth" accompanied by NSF Dr. Panchanathan, NSA General Paul Nakasone and Nick Thompson of Wired magazine, at UCLA auditorium with General Paul Nakasone conducting the NSA symphony orchestra. Kibo is Dr. Tao and Dr Gene D. Block going to be in attendance or are they still trying to figure out how AP proved the slant cut in single cone is a Oval, never the ellipse??

On Friday, April 15, 2022 at 1:38:24 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> [...]
> > Mikhail Lukin, Logan McCarty, L. Mahadevan, Vinothan Manoharan, Eric Mazur, Masahiro Morii
> > David Morin, Julia Mundy, Cherry Murray, David Nelson, Kang Ni, Hongkun Park, William Paul
> > Peter Pershan, Mara Prentiss, Lisa Randall, Matthew Reece, Subir Sachdev, Aravinthan Samuel, Matthew Schwartz, Irwin Shapiro, Isaac Silvera, Andrew Strominger, Christopher Stubbs, Cumrun Vafa, Ronald Walsworth, David Weitz, Robert Westervelt, Richard Wilson
> > Tai Wu, Amir Yacoby, Susanne Yelin, Xi Yin
> >

> > MIT math dept.
> >
> > Michael Artin, Martin Bazant, Bonnie Berger, Roman Bezrukavnikov, Alexei Borodin, John Bush, Herman Chernoff, Henry Cohn, Laurent Demanet, Richard Dudley, Jörn Dunkel, Alan Edelman, Pavel Etingof, Daniel Freedman, Michel Goemans, Vadim Gorin, Harvey Greenspan, Victor Guillemin, Larry Guth, Sigurdur Helgason, Anette Hosoi, David Jerison, Steven Johnson, Victor Kac, Steven Kleiman, Daniel Kleitman,
> > Andrew Lawrie, Tom Leighton, George Lusztig, Arthur Mattuck, Davesh Maulik, Richard Melrose, Haynes Miller, William Minicozzi, Ankur Moitra, Elchanan Mossel, Tomasz Mrowka, James Munkres, Andrei Negut, Aaron Pixton, Bjorn Poonen, Alexander Postnikov, Philippe Rigollet, Rodolfo Rosales, Giulia Saccà, Gerald Sacks, Paul Seidel, Scott Sheffield, Peter Shor, Isadore Singer, Michael Sipser, Jared Speck, Gigliola Staffilani, Richard Stanley, Harold Stark, Gilbert Strang, Daniel Stroock, Goncalo Tabuada, Alar Toomre, David Vogan
> >
> > Chancellor Cynthia Barnhart
> > President: L. Reif (electrical engineer)
> >
> > MIT physics dept
> > William Bertozzi, Robert Birgeneau, Hale Bradt, Bernard Burke, George Clark , Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins , Paul Joss, Vera Kistiakowsky, Earle Lomon, Irwin Pless, Paul Schechter, James Young
> >
> > Why can no-one at Harvard or MIT ever ask the question which is the atom's true electron the muon or the 0.5MeV particle

Kibo song "Kibo kill Putin before Putin kills Planet Earth" sung in school and work with a rapp beat.
On Thursday, March 31, 2022 at 8:51:51 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Much better to burn worthless Rubles to boil your water!

Kibo kill Putin before Putin kills planet Earth-- poem ballad by James Kibo Parry Moron of Rensselaer Polytech claim on a Nick Thompson's Wired magazine fame.

> Kibo Parry recites Poem ballad "Kibo kill Putin before Putin kills planet Earth"
>
> Just hours after Kibo Parry Moron gets inducted into the CIA, he blows his cover (I guess the insanity of stalking for Kibo is so overpowering that he cannot help himself and wants to join the Portugal-- forgiv me, i sick i cry---
> Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
> On Sunday, June 8, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> > In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

Famous poem ballad of "Kibo kill Putin before Putin kills planet Earth".

Click here to read the complete article
Re: crancks & loonies

<2e50a336-c979-44f1-bfe9-0cf9e6de8043n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100197&group=sci.math#100197

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 22:10:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 16 May 2022 05:10 UTC

Julian S. Georg,Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek,
_Rensselaer Polytech, why not admit the truth Oval is the slant cut in single cone, never the ellipse. Rensselaer -- __truth always wins__ and your actions of hiring or __complacent with__ hate-stalker criminals of Kibo Parry M. or Jan Burse or Dan Christensen or their dozen allies of hatred, only shows that Rensselaer is no longer in the business of science and truth but has gone corrupt.

On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 10:56:36 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"physics hater"
>"not one single marble of commonsense in my entire brain"

Not much difference between the corrupt Donald Trump and his mindless "big lie" and Rensselaer with their mindless big lie of ellipse a conic section.