Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 14:32:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Dan Christensen asks when will you learn Pope Francis and Catholic
Schools CATHOLIC CHURCH APOLOGY TO GALILEO IS VIA ALLOWING ABORTION + BIRTH
CONTROL + ACCEPTANCE OF BIOLOGY
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 16 May 2022 21:32 UTC

Dan Christensen asks when will you learn Pope Francis and Catholic Schools CATHOLIC CHURCH APOLOGY TO GALILEO IS VIA ALLOWING ABORTION + BIRTH CONTROL + ACCEPTANCE OF BIOLOGY
3m views

Dan Christensen says beware of Pope Francis and the Catholic School system of anti-biology, anti-science

Dan says don't be victim to Pope Francis King's Univ. College-- Western Ontario. But I think the Pope can clean up sex abuse on Catholic schools simultaneously get a Revelation from God to allow abortions and allow birth control.
17m views

May 15, 2022, 10:00:14 PM (18 hours ago)

Dan says don't be victim to Pope Francis King's Univ. College-- Western Ontario. But I think the Pope can clean up sex abuse on Catholic schools simultaneously get a Revelation from God to allow abortions and allow birth control.

Pope Francis is a smart and good man, just needs prompting in the right direction.

On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 1:29:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:

> Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...
>
> Dan

Dan a paid hate spew stalker from Canada, like his counterpart Kibo Parry M hate spew replying to:
MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math//Science &Technology Supreme Court involving science, not manmade laws but Natural laws of Science by Archimedes Plutonium
by Michael Moroney May 14, 2022, 11:44 AM
Dan Christensen's profile photo
Dan Christensen
May 15, 2022, 10:26:02 PM (18 hours ago)

STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of

> Dan says ...

When will you learn,

Dan Christensen says Re: Kibo Parry M says demonic Pope Francis and goonclod failure// AP writes: CATHOLIC CHURCH APOLOGY TO GALILEO IS VIA ALLOWING ABORTION + BIRTH CONTROL + ACCEPTANCE OF BIOLOGY

On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 2:55:23 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of

Yes, everyone who attends Catholic schools is denied a proper education in biology. Darwin evolution is sadly kicked out and replaced with Creationism.. And the entire field of science is always given "supernatural intervention" such as in Galileo's time-- angels cause planetary motion not gravity. This is the reason that Medicine and Physiology has no Nobel prize to Catholics since 1963-- because Catholic schools science programs are all in "dim fog". Yet in Nobel Peace Prize as recent as 2018 with Juan Manuel Santos because Catholic school education does not destroy the science of "peace".

What I am respectfully asking of Pope Francis, is for him to commune with God, and receive a Revelation from God. A revelation that it is alright to have an abortion and to use birth control as Natural Processes of Biology. The laws of Science is God in action. For Science is God, and God is Science..

More than ever, the Catholic Church needs these God given Revelations to Pope Francis, for the small planet Earth can no longer tolerate a Church that demands no abortion and demands no birth control. A Church that sees no harm in having 8 billion humans when our small planet can only support 2 billion in comfort of life. A Church that continues to fuel more Global Warming and Climate Change with its human overpopulation out of control. A church that cannot link up the fact that Zika and Covid-19 cause microcephaly (covid-19????) (Zika for sure). And that abortion is a natural law of biology.

Pope Francis, you are on record to have said "humans are like rabbits". Please have the revelation that Biology is God's law and we must not go against biology.

Call it the Galileo Apology by the Catholic Church, that the Catholic Church is now fully on board with God's laws of science, and that no longer is the Catholic Church "into dogma of bigotted minds".

Kibo Parry M says Pope Francis "not one single marble of commonsense, physics hater" As AP is trying to convince the Pope to have a biology science revelation.
3m views

On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 10:56:36 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"physics hater"
> tarded:
>"not one single marble of commonsense in my entire brain"
>>Re: Science &Technology Supreme Court involving science, not manmade laws but Natural laws of Science by Archimedes Plutonium

AP's166th book Science Supreme Court// Justice is supposed to be about Truth and fairness-- impossible in a Roberts,Barrett,Gorsuch,Alito,Kavanaugh court that is anti-science anti-biology. Abortion is a Natural World Biology law.

AP's166th book Science Supreme Court// Justice is supposed to be about Truth and fairness-- impossible in a Roberts,Barrett,Gorsuch,Alito,Kavanaugh court that is anti-science anti-biology.

Abortion is a Natural World Biology law. My wild cats do it all the time. And in an era of Zika and Covid pandemics, leave it to the Catholic Church and packed USA Supreme Court of anti-science judges, leave it to them to dogma dictate against the Natural Forces of Biology with their anti-abortion agenda.

In a world of pandemic viruses, any person with a half marble brain can see that abortion must be a natural component of human society. We cannot have 1/4 or 1/2 babies borne with microcephaly, half a brain babies, stigmatized by a Supreme Court as criminal with their dogma mindset. They hated Darwin Evolution and still hate abortion.

Do what the Mormons have done with their ruling that women and blacks can enter the Mormon priesthood. The priests in Mormon religion had a "revelation from God, that it is necessary to allow women and blacks into their priesthood".

Same thing can happen with Pope Francis. He can receive a "revelation from God" that abortion is a natural law of biology and abortions are necessary in a world of pandemic Zika and covid viruses. Receive a revelation by Pope Francis and stop the Catholic Church bitter attack and annihilation of biology science.

Receive that revelation from God, Pope Francis, and bring the Catholic Church up to speed into our modern day science run society. Also, recieve the Revelation that contraceptives are acceptable and needed and that Human Overpopulation is the vast great Sin of modern times. Stop families from having 8 , 9 , 10 kids per family, just because the Catholic Church is greedy in numbers of members.

Receive the Revelations from God, Pope Francis,.....

AP

If the Mormon Church priests can receive Divine Revelation to change their operation-- allow women and blacks to become Mormon high clergy, then, so can the Catholic Church.

Pope Francis can commune and receive Divine Revelation to change the Catholic Church into acceptance of abortion and birth control and biology science laws.

STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<52c75910-9d24-4d06-858f-a54726cd46aen@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100274&group=sci.math#100274

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 19:44:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Tue, 17 May 2022 02:44 UTC

On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 5:33:06 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Dan Christensen asks ....

When will you learn, Archie Poo????

STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

AP is a malicious internet troll who wants only to mislead and confuse you. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives.

In AP's OWN WORDS here:

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

Which could explain...

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.”
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]. What I like for the robots to do, is list every day, about 4 Colleges ( of the West) math dept, and ask why that math department is teaching false and fake math, and if unable to change to the correct true math, well, simply fire that math department until they can find professors who recognize truth in math from fakery...."
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

AP's sinister Atom God Cult of Failure???

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Dan

Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<06ef6dee-4db2-4733-bb32-3e81c54712b4n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100295&group=sci.math#100295

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 23:43:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Tue, 17 May 2022 06:43 UTC

STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of Dan Christensens fake math
and science. His DC Proof examples are full of mistakes.

Dan Christensen schrieb am Dienstag, 17. Mai 2022 um 04:44:43 UTC+