There is no distinction between any AI program and some existent game.

tech / sci.math / Re: Kibo Parry M accuses Pope Francis of attacking him. Please leave Pope Francis alone to meditate and receive Revelations that abortion must be allowed, birth control allowed and stop hating biology especially Darwin Evolution, so Roberts,Alito can

SubjectAuthor
* Kibo Parry M accuses Pope Francis of attacking him. Please leave PopeArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: Kibo Parry M accuses Pope Francis of attacking him. Please leaveArchimedes Plutonium

1
Kibo Parry M accuses Pope Francis of attacking him. Please leave Pope Francis alone to meditate and receive Revelations that abortion must be allowed, birth control allowed and stop hating biology especially Darwin Evolution, so Roberts,Alito can...

<2135d3fd-1964-45eb-977c-22fcd6f8decan@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100254&group=sci.math#100254

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 14:38:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Kibo Parry M accuses Pope Francis of attacking him. Please leave Pope
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 16 May 2022 21:38 UTC

Kibo Parry M accuses Pope Francis of attacking him. Kibo, I bet it is the medication your taking for your bully-stalking disease. Your dosage is not high enough

On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 4:33:13 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> You *still* haven't learned not to attack me?

Dan Christensen asks when will you learn Pope Francis and Catholic Schools CATHOLIC CHURCH APOLOGY TO GALILEO IS VIA ALLOWING ABORTION + BIRTH CONTROL + ACCEPTANCE OF BIOLOGY
Subscribe
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
4:33 PM (now)

Dan Christensen asks when will you learn Pope Francis and Catholic Schools CATHOLIC CHURCH APOLOGY TO GALILEO IS VIA ALLOWING ABORTION + BIRTH CONTROL + ACCEPTANCE OF BIOLOGY
3m views

Dan Christensen says beware of Pope Francis and the Catholic School system of anti-biology, anti-science

Dan says don't be victim to Pope Francis King's Univ. College-- Western Ontario. But I think the Pope can clean up sex abuse on Catholic schools simultaneously get a Revelation from God to allow abortions and allow birth control.
17m views

May 15, 2022, 10:00:14 PM (18 hours ago)

Dan says don't be victim to Pope Francis King's Univ. College-- Western Ontario. But I think the Pope can clean up sex abuse on Catholic schools simultaneously get a Revelation from God to allow abortions and allow birth control.

Pope Francis is a smart and good man, just needs prompting in the right direction.

On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 1:29:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:

> Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...
>
> Dan

Dan a paid hate spew stalker from Canada, like his counterpart Kibo Parry M hate spew replying to:
MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math//Science &Technology Supreme Court involving science, not manmade laws but Natural laws of Science by Archimedes Plutonium
by Michael Moroney May 14, 2022, 11:44 AM
Dan Christensen's profile photo
Dan Christensen
May 15, 2022, 10:26:02 PM (18 hours ago)

STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of

> Dan says ...

When will you learn,

Dan Christensen says Re: Kibo Parry M says demonic Pope Francis and goonclod failure// AP writes: CATHOLIC CHURCH APOLOGY TO GALILEO IS VIA ALLOWING ABORTION + BIRTH CONTROL + ACCEPTANCE OF BIOLOGY

On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 2:55:23 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of

Yes, everyone who attends Catholic schools is denied a proper education in biology. Darwin evolution is sadly kicked out and replaced with Creationism.. And the entire field of science is always given "supernatural intervention" such as in Galileo's time-- angels cause planetary motion not gravity. This is the reason that Medicine and Physiology has no Nobel prize to Catholics since 1963-- because Catholic schools science programs are all in "dim fog". Yet in Nobel Peace Prize as recent as 2018 with Juan Manuel Santos because Catholic school education does not destroy the science of "peace".

What I am respectfully asking of Pope Francis, is for him to commune with God, and receive a Revelation from God. A revelation that it is alright to have an abortion and to use birth control as Natural Processes of Biology. The laws of Science is God in action. For Science is God, and God is Science..

More than ever, the Catholic Church needs these God given Revelations to Pope Francis, for the small planet Earth can no longer tolerate a Church that demands no abortion and demands no birth control. A Church that sees no harm in having 8 billion humans when our small planet can only support 2 billion in comfort of life. A Church that continues to fuel more Global Warming and Climate Change with its human overpopulation out of control. A church that cannot link up the fact that Zika and Covid-19 cause microcephaly (covid-19????) (Zika for sure). And that abortion is a natural law of biology.

Pope Francis, you are on record to have said "humans are like rabbits". Please have the revelation that Biology is God's law and we must not go against biology.

Call it the Galileo Apology by the Catholic Church, that the Catholic Church is now fully on board with God's laws of science, and that no longer is the Catholic Church "into dogma of bigotted minds".

Kibo Parry M says Pope Francis "not one single marble of commonsense, physics hater" As AP is trying to convince the Pope to have a biology science revelation.
3m views

On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 10:56:36 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"physics hater"
> tarded:
>"not one single marble of commonsense in my entire brain"
>>Re: Science &Technology Supreme Court involving science, not manmade laws but Natural laws of Science by Archimedes Plutonium

AP's166th book Science Supreme Court// Justice is supposed to be about Truth and fairness-- impossible in a Roberts,Barrett,Gorsuch,Alito,Kavanaugh court that is anti-science anti-biology. Abortion is a Natural World Biology law.

AP's166th book Science Supreme Court// Justice is supposed to be about Truth and fairness-- impossible in a Roberts,Barrett,Gorsuch,Alito,Kavanaugh court that is anti-science anti-biology.

Abortion is a Natural World Biology law. My wild cats do it all the time. And in an era of Zika and Covid pandemics, leave it to the Catholic Church and packed USA Supreme Court of anti-science judges, leave it to them to dogma dictate against the Natural Forces of Biology with their anti-abortion agenda.

In a world of pandemic viruses, any person with a half marble brain can see that abortion must be a natural component of human society. We cannot have 1/4 or 1/2 babies borne with microcephaly, half a brain babies, stigmatized by a Supreme Court as criminal with their dogma mindset. They hated Darwin Evolution and still hate abortion.

Do what the Mormons have done with their ruling that women and blacks can enter the Mormon priesthood. The priests in Mormon religion had a "revelation from God, that it is necessary to allow women and blacks into their priesthood".

Same thing can happen with Pope Francis. He can receive a "revelation from God" that abortion is a natural law of biology and abortions are necessary in a world of pandemic Zika and covid viruses. Receive a revelation by Pope Francis and stop the Catholic Church bitter attack and annihilation of biology science.

Receive that revelation from God, Pope Francis, and bring the Catholic Church up to speed into our modern day science run society. Also, recieve the Revelation that contraceptives are acceptable and needed and that Human Overpopulation is the vast great Sin of modern times. Stop families from having 8 , 9 , 10 kids per family, just because the Catholic Church is greedy in numbers of members.

Receive the Revelations from God, Pope Francis,.....

AP

If the Mormon Church priests can receive Divine Revelation to change their operation-- allow women and blacks to become Mormon high clergy, then, so can the Catholic Church.

Pope Francis can commune and receive Divine Revelation to change the Catholic Church into acceptance of abortion and birth control and biology science laws.

Re: Kibo Parry M accuses Pope Francis of attacking him. Please leave Pope Francis alone to meditate and receive Revelations that abortion must be allowed, birth control allowed and stop hating biology especially Darwin Evolution, so Roberts,Alito can

<17cb18b2-d730-4d8f-abdf-dc28455c28c6n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100269&group=sci.math#100269

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 16:43:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Kibo Parry M accuses Pope Francis of attacking him. Please leave
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 16 May 2022 23:43 UTC

Alan Weinstein, Lauren Williams,Mariusz Wodzicki,Joseph Wolf
UC Berkeley, why not admit the truth Oval is the slant cut in single cone, never the ellipse. Berkeley -- __truth always wins__ and your actions of hiring or __complacent with__ hate-stalker criminals of Kibo Parry M. or Jan Burse or Dan Christensen or their dozen allies of hatred, only shows that UC Berkeley is no longer in the business of science and truth but has gone corrupt.

Not much difference between the corrupt Donald Trump and his mindless "big lie" and UC Berkeley with their mindless big lie of ellipse a conic section..

No point in asking any UC Berkeley professor which is the atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle when the bozo the clowns cannot even tell apart a ellipse from oval.

3rd published book

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PLSDQWC
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 11, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1621 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 20 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Proofs Ellipse is never a Conic section, always a Cylinder section and a Well Defined Oval definition//Student teaches professor series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 26Jan2022. This is AP's 68th published book of science.

Preface: A similar book on single cone cut is a oval, never a ellipse was published in 11Mar2019 as AP's 3rd published book, but Amazon Kindle converted it to pdf file, and since then, I was never able to edit this pdf file, and decided rather than struggle and waste time, decided to leave it frozen as is in pdf format. Any new news or edition of ellipse is never a conic in single cone is now done in this book. The last thing a scientist wants to do is wade and waddle through format, when all a scientist ever wants to do is science itself. So all my new news and thoughts of Conic Sections is carried out in this 68th book of AP. And believe you me, I have plenty of new news.

In November of 2019, I was challenged to make the definition of Oval a well defined definition. I took up that task, and fortunately I waited a long time since, 2016, my discovery that the oval was the slant cut into a cone, not the ellipse. I say fortunately because you need physics in order to make a well defined definition of oval. You need the knowledge of physics, that electricity is perpendicular to magnetism and this perpendicularity is crucial in a well defined definition of oval. When I discovered the ellipse was never a conic in 2016, I probably could not have well defined the oval at that time, because I needed the 3 years intervening to catch up on a lot of physics, but by November 2019, I was ready willing and able. Then in August of 2020, I discovered a third new proof of Ellipse is a cylinder section never a conic section, using solid 3rd dimension geometry of ovoid and ellipsoid.

Cover picture is a cone and a cylinder on a cutting board and that is an appropriate base to place those two figures because sectioning means cutting, and the cuts we want to make into a single cone and a cylinder is a slant cut not a cut parallel to the base of the figures, nor a cut that leaves the figure open ended but a slant cut that leaves the figure a closed loop.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B081TWQ1G6
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ November 21, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 2021 KB
• Simultaneous device usage ‏ : ‎ Unlimited
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 50 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#11-2, 11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 15Dec2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". And very surprising that most math professors cannot tell the difference between a "proving something" and that of "analyzing something". As if an analysis is the same as a proof. We often analyze various things each and every day, but few if none of us consider a analysis as a proof. Yet that is what happened in the science of mathematics where they took an analysis and elevated it to the stature of being a proof, when it was never a proof.

To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.

Product details
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PQTNHMY
Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 14, 2019
Language ‏ : ‎ English
File size ‏ : ‎ 1309 KB
Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Print length ‏ : ‎ 154 pages
Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

UC Berkeley-- why not tell the truth of science instead of being complacent or hiring a moron paid for hate-stalker like Kibo Parry M. You must know, truth always wins.
On Friday, January 18, 2019 at 4:59:49 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>why do you have to be such a crybaby about the ellipse being a conic
> section?

Univ California Berkeley math department

Carolyn Abbot-- geometry group theory
ian Agol -- low dimensional topology (what a relief that is for me and him, for dimensions beyond 3rd are all fakery)
Alexander Alldridge -- Supergeometry (never heard of such a thing, let's hope he can super solve Jan's error of never understanding that a entry cut near the cone apex has a asymmetrical arclength compared to exit cut)
Denis Auroux-- symplectic topology and mirror symmetry (this expertise in symmetry is called for-- so many think a cut of a cone is a ellipse when anyone with a halfbrain can see it is a oval)
Richard Bamler-- geometric analysis, differential geometry (sounds like a heavy weight in geometry and this cone problem should be easy for Richard)
Robert Bryant-- many geometry expertises
Zhiqi Chen -- differential geometry and although a visiting scholar, we should never play bias to whomever can answer the question of no ellipse is a conic but only a cylinder section
James Conway-- contact and symplectic geometry (what in the world is symplectic-- better not ask)
Heinz Cordes-- classical analysis (hope that does not mean classical Old Math)
Ved Datar-- differential geometry (now, how fast can these guys compute the arclength along sections of the cone-- fast as in 5 minutes or fast as in 2 days)
David Eisenbud-- algebraic geometry
Mark Haiman-- algebraic geometry
Jenny Harrison-- geometric measure (perhaps measuring the arclength of cone sections is what is needed)
Robin Hartshorne-- history of geometry (well, well, why does it take till 2016, for any mathematician to realize the ellipse was never a conic section, rather, it was the oval)
Wu-Yi Hsiang-- differential geometry (and a long long time ago Dr. Hsiang sent me his manuscript of a alleged proof of Kepler Packing, thanks)
Michael Hutchings-- geometry
Marina Iliopoulou-- incidence geometry
Brian Krummel -- geometric analysis
Tim Laux -- geometric analysis
David Li-Bland-- differential geometry
John Lott-- differential geometry
Kathryn Mann-- geometry
David Nadler-- geometric representation
Martin Olsson-- arithmetic geometry
Kenneth Ribet-- algebraic geometry
Alan Schoenfeld-- math education
Vivek Shende-- geometry
Isadore Singer-- geometry
Zvezdelina Stankova-- algebraic geometry
Bernd Sturmfels-- algebraic geometry
Hongbin Sun-- hyperbolic geometry (the hyperbolic geometry may come in handy in showing that the cone section cannot be an ellipse)
Peter Teichner-- geometric topology
Dmitry Tonkonog-- geometry
Michael Viscardi-- geometric representation
Alan Weinstein-- geometry
Lauren Williams-- geometry
Mariusz Wodzicki-- geometry
Joseph Wolf-- geometry