Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 11:03:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Here is my just new smart proverb
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 17 May 2022 18:03 UTC

Trump packed the Supreme Court, illegally. Catholics make up 23% of religion in USA while Protestants make up almost the remainder. Yet the Supreme Court is 7 catholics and 2 protestants. Where 2 divided by 9 is 22%. So if Trump had been a "righteous president", he should have appointed 3 protestants to the USA Supreme Court leaving 5 protestants and 4 catholics.

In other words the USA Supreme Court at this moment in time is "unrepresentative of the USA nation in whole".

One remedy is to ask the Attorney General to enter a form of "eviction notice" on the Supreme Court to have John Roberts determine that the last 3 appointees were made illegally, and for those 3 to step down-- Barrett, Kavanaugh, Gorsuch and then start the reappointment process over.

There is a recent ruling of "Equal Amendment", something used in Gore v Bush. And that Equal Amendment was violated by Trump in his packing of the Supreme Court.

166th published book
Science &Technology Supreme Court involving science, not manmade laws but Natural laws of Science
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Kindle Edition

Last revised on 17May2022. This is AP's 166th book of science.

Preface: This is AP's 166th book of science. A Supreme Court of Science & Technology to augment the existing Supreme Court. And AP is living through a viral pandemic of covid-19 which has now become a omicron variant that is highly transmissive. And to try to fight the virus the President Biden has surrounded himself with the experts in medicine and biology to make sound decisions. But in the mix is the silly hearings of the USA Supreme Court judging those actions. I say silly because none of the 9 justices of USA Supreme Court is knowledgeable on viral pandemics. And also silly because almost every week is news that the USA Supreme Court is going to deliberate on the issue of abortion. Abortion, here again is biology science, and medical science and a whole long host of life sciences, and for the USA Supreme Court to be deciding on such a science intense issue is another example of people out of their depth making decisions. Leading to the formation of a Science and Technology Supreme Court.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of a Google search hit on Dr. Feynman testifying before the USA Congress on what caused the explosion of the Space Shuttle in 1986. For Feynman was an expert in physics and well qualified to "judge" what the problem was and the solution. Again, pointing out that we need a Science and Technology Supreme Court.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09PJZX6TB
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ January 1, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 807 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ approx 50 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

tech / sci.math / Re: Here is my just new smart proverb