A programming language is low level when its programs require attention to the irrelevant.

tech / sci.math / Re: Here is my new poem

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Here is my new poemArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: Here is my new poemArchimedes Plutonium

1
Re: Here is my new poem

<d93cbf6f-5411-434b-b558-2af6bc1bbe81n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=99715&group=sci.math#99715

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 10:57:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Here is my new poem
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 11 May 2022 17:57 UTC

Zika Abortions in Dan Christensen's Proof Machine

Wretched John Roberts court, 2010 in Citizen's United versus Federal Election Commission-- "The court held that the free speech clause of the First Amendment prohibits the government from restricting independent expenditures for political campaigns ... (source Wikipedia).

Now we can place a date time for which the USA Supreme Court went far beyond their constitutional powers, by making up selfish opinion as being a decision of law. Because in this 2010 ruling of Roberts court, he mangles the logical reasoning of "interpretation of law".

No constitution on Earth is ever going to be above Science Law. Science law moves all other laws, including government, and constitutions of government.

So the job of USA Supreme Court is first off-- see what science says about their issue. Then, once you checked out the science-- see how the Constitution intersects with the science. If the science is too far above the heads of the Roberts Court, then place the issue purely into a Science Court-- such as the suing of computer tech firms where Roberts court would be far far out of depth in even understanding what is contested.

But in the case of 2010 Citizen's United, the Roberts court made a huge error of reasoning of logic. For it mangled the concept of "bribery" mangled it horribly and intertwined it with "free speech".

The wretched and horrid mistake of Roberts court of 2010 would be like Roberts going into physics and mangling the definition of say Voltage and calling it Entropy, defining voltage as being entropy. Or, the Roberts court of 2010 would be like Roberts teaching biology, and calling the origins of homo sapiens as being Adam and Eve creation. You see, the Roberts court screwed up badly in 2010 by making money changing hands as a act of speech. Totally ludicrous. Like saying the call of Mother Nature to go to the bathroom is a act of speech. No, it is a biology science law of nature.

This redefining of anything and everything by the Roberts court leads only to a destruction of the Supreme Court, as more and more redefining takes place, by over opinionated judges on steroids, and no logic or science underpinning.

Failures should they strike down Roe v Wade abortion. We are starting to see Zika microcephaly microbrains in South America. Imagine tens, hundreds, thousands of pregnant women shut off from abortion because of the ANTI-Science Roberts, Gorsuch, Alito, Barrett, Kavanaugh, all failures and imbeciles of biology science and how science works. I would even bet that these 5 justices think the USA Constitution is bigger than the laws of Science, so much out of touch with reality that they exist in their own tiny bubble of opinion.

Can Barrett take a trip to South America and visit with Zika microcephaly hospitals. Or are Justices like Amy Coney Barrett kept in a closet all her life, never seeing biology.

AP

Justice Roberts needs to establish a Science Supreme Court for he is failing the judicial system.

Now, by the way, I do not begrudge the Supreme Court decision of Bush v Gore in 2000 by the Rehnquist court, that decided the presidency in favor of Bush. I think it was appropriate, given that social unrest and violence would ensue of the election results were held longer in suspense.

What actually defeated the Democrats in 2000 was Ralph Nader took too many votes in Florida. And this should be a lesson to all parties, that 3rd parties can ruin either Democrats or Republicans. In foreign countries democracies, they handle this problem by having "coalitions forming governments". In the USA, it is handled by a party often being defeated.

But anyway, what I want to discuss is this huge need of the USA Supreme Court to have Science Supreme Courts, so the primary function of John Roberts as chief justice is to evaluate if his court is adequate to determine cases that involve "Science" and heavily laden science that a special court judge/s are needed who have some expertise on the science issues, just as abortion is biology science and Roberts court is woefully inadequate (fish out of water) in even getting started. So the function of Roberts is to garner experts of biology be the judges.

And this is seen more and more in our ever faster developing science and technology world. Silly and stupid for Roberts court to hear Apple versus Samsung, or silly for them to consider covid-19 issues, and even more silly for Roberts court to hear abortion.

So the year 2010 stands out as Citizens United v FEC as the year in which a Science Court needs to be in place for 2010 is a rogue year of Supreme Court where they mess up badly by redefining Bribery to be Freedom of Speech. A horrible decision, for now, one can argue committing murder is a act of freedom of speech. And it shows that the Roberts court has no Logical Reasoning, no logical bearing or underpinning. The horrible decision of 2010 by Roberts court shows the USA Supreme Court has become ANTI-Science, Anti-Logic, Anti-reason.

If anything that the Roberts court needs to overturn, is not Roe v Wade for that is and was a very very correct opinion since it is a natural law of biology. Nature constantly has abortion, for my female cats constantly abort or even abandon their kittens (possibly some kittens biting their moms nipples, have not figured it out completely).

Anyway, abortion is a natural biology process, and humanity needs abortion in the wake of Zika microcephaly and if Covid-19 mutates into a microcephaly. It is easy to imagine a situation in which millions of pregnancies involve microcephaly, and idiots like Roberts, Barrett, Kavanaugh, Gorsuch, Alito calling for all those pregnancies to be borne.

And even today, in the news was that of the WHO chief calling China's zero-Covid strategy as "not sustainable". Where we have the voice of science-- WHO -- and we have the voice of anti-science China's zero-Covid policy. Much the same as in USA when a judge said-- you do not need to wear a mask.

Ever more increasingly our world is science science and science and yet the judicial system is not adapting to a increasing science world.

AP, King of Science, especially physics-chemistry

Re: Here is my new poem

<831641a3-c2b5-48bd-b710-f41d8d2b781bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100338&group=sci.math#100338

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 11:40:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 17 May 2022 18:40 UTC

Trump illegally packed the USA Supreme Court leaving it with 7 catholics, only 2 protestants and the 300 million American citizens likely to suffer the consequences of a packed court -- 166th published book
Science &Technology Supreme Court involving science, not manmade laws but Natural laws of Science
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Kindle Edition

Last revised on 17May2022. This is AP's 166th book of science.

Preface: This is AP's 166th book of science. A Supreme Court of Science & Technology to augment the existing Supreme Court. And AP is living through a viral pandemic of covid-19 which has now become a omicron variant that is highly transmissive. And to try to fight the virus the President Biden has surrounded himself with the experts in medicine and biology to make sound decisions. But in the mix is the silly hearings of the USA Supreme Court judging those actions. I say silly because none of the 9 justices of USA Supreme Court is knowledgeable on viral pandemics. And also silly because almost every week is news that the USA Supreme Court is going to deliberate on the issue of abortion. Abortion, here again is biology science, and medical science and a whole long host of life sciences, and for the USA Supreme Court to be deciding on such a science intense issue is another example of people out of their depth making decisions. Leading to the formation of a Science and Technology Supreme Court.
Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of a Google search hit on Dr. Feynman testifying before the USA Congress on what caused the explosion of the Space Shuttle in 1986. For Feynman was an expert in physics and well qualified to "judge" what the problem was and the solution. Again, pointing out that we need a Science and Technology Supreme Court.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09PJZX6TB
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ January 1, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 807 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported