Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 16:21:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Flex Inuki says SCIENCE magazine H.Holden Thorp plans to steal more
AP science and publish PHYSICSOPEDIA, Dr. Young, Dr. Chandler Davis steal H.
Holden Thor
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 17 May 2022 23:21 UTC

H.Holden Thorp steals AP's first domesticated animal is Dog theory
On Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 5:31:06 PM UTC-5, Flex Inukai wrote:
> Michael Moroney wrote:
>
> > "bozo"
> fails at math and science:
> >>PHYSICSOPEDIA-- List of 137 fakes and mistakes of Old
> >> Physics 1m views// 88th published book Theft & Stealing ideas of
> >> science in the era of
> You pretend you don't know you had
> a _first_lady_, a country image position, as a man, along a 8 years,
> almost a decade?? You pretend this to us?

88th published book

Theft & Stealing ideas of science in the era of the internet// Ways to prevent and combat stealing// Sociology series, book 10
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Kindle Edition

New True Ideas in Science are very difficult to come by.

And many communities and countries ignore or deny the practice of footnoting, citing reference source, or quoting, but are societies who live up to that of mass stealing.

At minimum, every school education should and must teach how we "do not steal" by teaching footnote, reference cite, quoting. I learned it in High School, but across the world, most never learned this.

I learned footnoting, citing sources reference, and quoting in High School English classrooms, thank you Wyoming High School, near Cincinnati Ohio, one of my most valuable lessons, because it teaches us not only honesty, but prepares us for becoming scientists and grappling with the truth of the world, without stealing it.

It was August of 1993 that I first arrived on the Internet in the sci.math, sci.physics and many other Newsgroups of Usenet. I had already copyrighted my Atom Totality theory and was protected in that manner of copyrights. But I wanted more protection so I published in the Dartmouth College newspaper many of my discovered ideas of 1990 through August 1993. So I had a double wall of protection of Library of Congress copyright but also, Dartmouth College newspaper. But then with the arrival onto Usenet newsgroups, sci.physics, sci.math, sci.chem, sci.bio.misc, sci.physics.electromag, sci.astro, and many more newsgroups. I saw that as a third layer of protection of my newly discovered ideas.

However, starting August 1993, it was plainly clear to me that this Internet posting of my ideas, that it is easy to steal those ideas.

Length: 147 pages

Product details
File Size: 783 KB
Print Length: 147 pages
Publication Date: February 13, 2020
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B084T87JGY
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #250,786 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#4742 in Counseling & Psychology
#2013 in Medical General Psychology
#7248 in Science & Math (Kindle Store)