Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 20:33:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 18 May 2022: New visitors to sci.math: Like Donald Trump, mainstream
academics persist in their BIG LIE that calculus was made rigorous.
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Wed, 18 May 2022 03:33 UTC

Mainstream mathematics academics are CRANKS. They cannot be convinced even in the face of overwhelming evidence.

My Geometric limit theorem of 2014 throws egg all over the faces of the vile scum in mainstream mathematics academia:

https://www.academia.edu/video/kbLYN1

Holey functions from old (a parody on that so oft repeated phrase by the baboons of mainstream textbooks):

https://www.academia.edu/72323487/Holey_functions_from_old_functions

The BIG LIE:
https://www.academia.edu/45408445/Big_Lie_Calculus_was_made_rigorous

It was I and I alone, who solved the tangent line and area problem rigorously in human history, not Newton, not Leinbniz and certainly no idiot that came after them in mainstream academia:

https://www.academia.edu/61689633/Who_actually_solved_the_tangent_line_problem_Was_it_Newton_Leibniz_or_John_Gabriel

My historic geometric theorem of January 2020 was the final nail in the coffin of the bullshit formulation of mainstream calculus:

https://www.academia.edu/62358358/My_historic_geometric_theorem_of_January_2020

The identity from the theorem states:

[f(x+h)-f(x)]/h = f'(x) + Q(x,h)

At first, some ballsack Greek academics from Crete, Greece tried to refute it:

https://www.mathematica.gr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65422

[f(x+h)-f(x)]/h is the slope of a non-parallel secant line
f'(x) is the slope of a tangent line
Q(x,h) is an expression in h and/or x that denotes the difference in slopes

Why is this identity so catastrophic to the bullshit mainstream formulation of calculus? The answer is rather simple - it exposes the elaborate fraud known as f'(x) = lim_{h->0} [f(x+h)-f(x)]/h for the utter garbage that it is.

See, in effect what the orangutans of the BIG STUPID are telling you is this:

Lim_{h->0} [f(x+h)-f(x)]/h = Lim_{h->0} f'(x) + Lim_{h->0} Q(x,h)

Only problem is that the right hand side terms are CONSTANTS and even by their obfuscated limit theory, the limit of a constant is the constant itself!

Essentially, what the morons are telling you is that f'(x) is constant and Q(x,h) is not constant, which would render the identity [f(x+h)-f(x)]/h = f'(x) + Q(x,h) false, but alas even a high school student would not be fooled. What the baboons end up concluding is that f'(x) = f'(x) + Q(x,h) which is only possible if Q(x,h) = 0 and this never happens unless f is a linear function.

Limits have no part in differential and integral calculus which work because of the mean value theorem and NOTHING ELSE.

****A crank is one who cannot be convinced in the face of overwhelming evidence. ****

The majority of mainstream mathematics academics are cranks.