Reserve your abuse for your true friends. -- Larry Wall in <199712041852.KAA19364@wall.org>

tech / sci.math / Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

SubjectAuthor
* Dan Christensen asking Pope Francis more than twice a day. DanArchimedes Plutonium
`* STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDan Christensen
 `* Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceMostowski Collapse
  `* Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDan Christensen
   +- Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceFlex Inukai
   `* Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceMostowski Collapse
    `* Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDan Christensen
     +* Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceSam Fukao
     |`* Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDan Christensen
     | `* Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDiego Ozu
     |  `* Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDan Christensen
     |   `* Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDaven Okui
     |    `* Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDan Christensen
     |     `- Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceEloy Ikeda
     `* Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceYony Mazuka
      `- Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceMostowski Collapse

1
Dan Christensen asking Pope Francis more than twice a day. Dan Christensen asks when will you learn Pope Francis and Catholic Schools CATHOLIC CHURCH APOLOGY TO GALILEO IS VIA ALLOWING ABORTION + BIRTH CONTROL + ACCEPTANCE OF BIOLOGY > 3m views

<acde31dc-e721-4891-93fc-cfd1df00309an@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100285&group=sci.math#100285

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 21:22:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Dan Christensen asking Pope Francis more than twice a day. Dan
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 17 May 2022 04:22 UTC

On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 9:44:43 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:

> When will you learn,
>
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of

Dan, how many times are you asking Pope Francis that question

<c62f2ea3-d853-4d74-a579-46d7b7f44d00n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100292&group=sci.math#100292

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 22:40:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Tue, 17 May 2022 05:40 UTC

On Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 12:22:56 AM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Dan Christensen asking ...

When will you learn, Archie Poo???

AP is a malicious internet troll who wants only to mislead and confuse you. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives.

In AP's OWN WORDS here:

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

Which could explain...

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.”
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]. What I like for the robots to do, is list every day, about 4 Colleges ( of the West) math dept, and ask why that math department is teaching false and fake math, and if unable to change to the correct true math, well, simply fire that math department until they can find professors who recognize truth in math from fakery...."
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

AP's sinister Atom God Cult of Failure???

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Dan

Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<1993e3cd-1e7d-4283-92cf-5308e637c908n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100293&group=sci.math#100293

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 23:40:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Tue, 17 May 2022 06:40 UTC

STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of Dan Christensens fake math
and science. His DC Proof examples are full of mistakes.

Dan Christensen schrieb am Dienstag, 17. Mai 2022 um 07:40:13 UTC+2:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<cb36ebe9-59ae-426b-9c0f-a7b9172cdd80n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100306&group=sci.math#100306

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 06:37:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Tue, 17 May 2022 13:37 UTC

On Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 2:40:25 AM UTC-4, Mostowski Collapse wrote:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of Dan Christensens fake math
> and science. His DC Proof examples are full of mistakes.

Says the crank, Jan Burse, who believes he can make logical inferences about functions outside of their domains of definition where they are technically UNDEFINED. Something about his "dark elements."

Dan

Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<t618ct$12v4$2@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100355&group=sci.math#100355

Followup: sci.physics.relativity
From: hil...@qctgbvzb.ld (Flex Inukai)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 22:42:37 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Flex Inukai - Tue, 17 May 2022 22:42 UTC

Dan Christensen wrote:

> On Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 2:40:25 AM UTC-4, Mostowski Collapse wrote:
>> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of Dan Christensens fake math and
>> science. His DC Proof examples are full of mistakes.
>
> Says the crank, Jan Burse, who believes he can make logical inferences
> about functions outside of their domains of definition where they are
> technically UNDEFINED. Something about his "dark elements."

sure, but this depopulator is saying people have to take his untested
poison every 6 months. A 6 months "medicine" for a _magic_ virus never
seen in the history of mankind and the planet.

also, it would not surprise me, the idiot took indeed his "vaccines" and
now is suffering for _covid19_. Please remark the stupidity in his
remarks. This depopulator seems braindead, which in nazi switzarland, as
braindead, your internal organs are to be stolen. In capitalism.
Fake_moeny capitalism.

Gates - For people over 50 or 60, they'll probably have to get boosted
every 6 months until we get (better "vaccines")
https://www.bitchute.com/video/OX8kILEJAx1v/

Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<b92344c0-d730-4052-8722-ac92f01f719cn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100384&group=sci.math#100384

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 04:23:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Wed, 18 May 2022 11:23 UTC

STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of Dan Christensen's fake math
He thinks this here are natural numbers:
https://dcproof.com/EvenNextOdd.htm

But he cannot prove:
~EXIST(a):[a e n & a < 0]

LoL

Dan Christensen schrieb am Dienstag, 17. Mai 2022 um 15:37:51 UTC+2:
> On Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 2:40:25 AM UTC-4, Mostowski Collapse wrote:
> > STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of Dan Christensens fake math
> > and science. His DC Proof examples are full of mistakes.
> Says the crank, Jan Burse, who believes he can make logical inferences about functions outside of their domains of definition where they are technically UNDEFINED. Something about his "dark elements."
>
> Dan

Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<37d03f9d-7435-4b7d-a307-ef72e16a1628n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100394&group=sci.math#100394

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 07:01:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Wed, 18 May 2022 14:01 UTC

On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 7:23:13 AM UTC-4, Mostowski Collapse (aka Jan Burse) wrote:

So cute the way you "stick up" for your fellow trolls here, Jan Burse!

> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of Dan Christensen's fake math
> He thinks this here are natural numbers:
> https://dcproof.com/EvenNextOdd.htm

There, from a list of results from basic arithmetic on N (lines 1-14) and a standard definition of EVEN and ODD (lines 15-16), I was able to formally derive:

ALL(a):[a e n => [Even(a) => Odd(a+1)]]

ALL(a):[a e n => Even(2*a) & Odd(2*a+1)]

where n = the set of natural numbers.

Not even Jan Burse here can deny it.

> But he cannot prove:
> ~EXIST(a):[a e n & a < 0]

Poor Jan Burse is grasping at straws here, as always. This is one of the results from basic arithmetic on N, but it wasn't required here.

Poor Jan Burse believes that it is possible to make logical inferences about functions outside of their domains of definition, i.e. where they are technically UNDEFINED! Some nonsense about "dark elements?"

Dan

Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<t634n5$hh9$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100400&group=sci.math#100400

From: ofm...@uusoukou.af (Sam Fukao)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 15:52:06 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Sam Fukao - Wed, 18 May 2022 15:52 UTC

Dan Christensen wrote:

> On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 7:23:13 AM UTC-4, Mostowski Collapse (aka
> Jan Burse) wrote:
>
> So cute the way you "stick up" for your fellow trolls here, Jan Burse!

###
Suppose that it is sunny if any only if it is it not cloudy.

1 Sunny <=> ~Cloudy
Premise
###

How on earth can a "suppose" ever become a proof, idiot. You can't suppose
that, please suppose something else.

Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<t634tb$hh9$2@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100401&group=sci.math#100401

From: yoz...@ayammoua.nk (Yony Mazuka)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 15:55:24 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Yony Mazuka - Wed, 18 May 2022 15:55 UTC

Dan Christensen wrote:

> On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 7:23:13 AM UTC-4, Mostowski Collapse (aka
> Jan Burse) wrote:
>
> So cute the way you "stick up" for your fellow trolls here, Jan Burse!

###
Suppose that it is sunny if any only if it is it not cloudy.

1 Sunny <=> ~Cloudy
Premise
###

plus that you illegally use IFF (if and only if), which makes you the nazi
imbecile, people are talking about you, fooling around inhere.

Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<56cd4051-a4f4-47e4-bbe4-fdf38c0abfb8n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100429&group=sci.math#100429

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 12:12:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Wed, 18 May 2022 19:12 UTC

On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 11:52:20 AM UTC-4, Sam Fukao wrote:
> Dan Christensen wrote:
>
> > On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 7:23:13 AM UTC-4, Mostowski Collapse (aka
> > Jan Burse) wrote:
> >
> > So cute the way you "stick up" for your fellow trolls here, Jan Burse!
> ###
> Suppose that it is sunny if any only if it is it not cloudy.
>
> 1 Sunny <=> ~Cloudy
> Premise
> ###
>
> How on earth can a "suppose" ever become a proof, idiot. You can't suppose
> that, please suppose something else.

I suppose you didn't do very well in math class. Too busy reading Mein Kampf.

Remember:

WAR OF AGREESION = NAZI

Dan

Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<t63q1g$8ck$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100444&group=sci.math#100444

Followup: sci.physics.relativity
From: dzg...@eogozede.dz (Diego Ozu)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 21:56:01 -0000 (UTC)
AeiO02EPSKQ12E1NQqpQXkCTAgBngEVIY7HYTksL6RshpY2bWQFAyzO1BhyQbDh
cSYjhYwyBi4BvvQIZQMjgtNBcYDhAiRdvvkF9OKqUVRghjB2t5N/R07q3li/Olg
DDcwlpT4WUsM3solIDHFTyTHg6D5fH4JedhW8jzVM4ZqE14KoxjfcojQ8cAAAIE
Twn6AiWn2tyNz5zBbQwkegVfwXFcaCOArlBSE0o5O+4NRnDGK3jgszpDBdA8XIq
XONdieHb1BKcMeLqB5H2cqfa4NL/Gi5ehZjCYesBAr1DHrWDqd/hVidJxzMcWxC
TiJ9kF9DySO6L3AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
 by: Diego Ozu - Wed, 18 May 2022 21:56 UTC

Dan Christensen wrote:
>> ###
>> Suppose that it is sunny if any only if it is it not cloudy.
>> 1 Sunny <=> ~Cloudy Premise
>> ###
>> How on earth can a "suppose" ever become a proof, idiot. You can't
>> suppose that, please suppose something else.
>
> I suppose you didn't do very well in math class. Too busy reading Mein
> Kampf. Remember: WAR OF AGREESION = NAZI

amazing with this severely uneducated individual. Using IFF implying
"suppose", then using "suppose" implying _proof_. Then not a wonder the
cretin keeps using double negations as war of aggression, once the _war_
already includes the _aggression_. What kind of _compiler_compiler_
_parse_generator_ did you use in that "program", idiot, say _yacc_ or
others? Or you don't use compiler-compilers in the shithole country where
you live.

Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<455ea91a-79e5-4850-aa51-db3cff1ca940n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100450&group=sci.math#100450

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 15:29:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Wed, 18 May 2022 22:29 UTC

On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 5:56:11 PM UTC-4, Diego Ozu wrote:
> Dan Christensen wrote:
> >> ###
> >> Suppose that it is sunny if any only if it is it not cloudy.
> >> 1 Sunny <=> ~Cloudy Premise
> >> ###
> >> How on earth can a "suppose" ever become a proof, idiot. You can't
> >> suppose that, please suppose something else.
> >
> > I suppose you didn't do very well in math class. Too busy reading Mein
> > Kampf. Remember: WAR OF AGREESION = NAZI
> amazing with this severely uneducated individual. Using IFF implying
> "suppose", then using "suppose" implying _proof_.

Ummm... Forget math, Nazi boy. Better stick to what you do best -- Nazi ruSSian propaganda. Even this you are not very good at, but nevertheless.

Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<t63tom$f27$3@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100452&group=sci.math#100452

Followup: sci.physics.relativity
From: ouu...@kiduadva.au (Daven Okui)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 22:59:35 -0000 (UTC)
QWcB6bXujdp0mGIOBBAX49pcC2+wOQfoCaOhQ4Lvmi1/0DaIC8d6uvn8BnGvXFc
GzWUlp3AmwVbo7c1gT2CV16Jpcfiuzl/rmWODSrndvuTaCT5h29KHvmFPRNdexh
yU05l7pBHEJmOcewqEpmOaUqvMsPCOstGiaz4LFwO039O8ssJ+9NqttMJqwSs0V
cS7ls9HsulZJC+AaVFzjilS/1vRYAFu9n+Vszb5TXOyYUpisP1E/yx0ZLJ8VA/8
R+8z7ETdu0+cvZ+fCAdhBEj8AAAAASUVORK5CYII=
 by: Daven Okui - Wed, 18 May 2022 22:59 UTC

Dan Christensen wrote:

>> > I suppose you didn't do very well in math class. Too busy reading
>> > Mein Kampf. Remember: WAR OF AGREESION = NAZI
>> amazing with this severely uneducated individual. Using IFF implying
>> "suppose", then using "suppose" implying _proof_.
>
> Ummm... Forget math, Nazi boy. Better stick to what you do best -- Nazi
> ruSSian propaganda. Even this you are not very good at, but
> nevertheless.

another error, facts are never propaganda. You can't take facts?? Which
country are you?

Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<8cf58e64-15fd-497d-98f9-77e36da642bfn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100456&group=sci.math#100456

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 16:37:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Wed, 18 May 2022 23:37 UTC

On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 6:59:47 PM UTC-4, Daven Okui wrote:

> >> amazing with this severely uneducated individual. Using IFF implying
> >> "suppose", then using "suppose" implying _proof_.
> >
> > Ummm... Forget math, Nazi boy. Better stick to what you do best -- Nazi
> > ruSSian propaganda. Even this you are not very good at, but
> > nevertheless.
> another error, facts are never propaganda. You can't take facts??

I probably don't have to tell you, but your job became impossible when the ruSSian bombs started falling. The facts are killing you. It was no longer possible to pretend. Even diehard Trump fans began to wonder.

Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<t659ob$1o1v$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100479&group=sci.math#100479

From: eee...@dielddea.ei (Eloy Ikeda)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 11:30:19 -0000 (UTC)
<t63tom$f27$3@gioia.aioe.org>
<8cf58e64-15fd-497d-98f9-77e36da642bfn@googlegroups.com>
YbXbLBxUPlFdPa9Wwocaw907l0JbVwy7u2g+1GCBsGjargZPtwKejWe0q7/1aob
L7aKzQ6l8pXOZQY0GWgRXz5w+XeCX52Tw52VhZisUKm6DnciAnfSGxu1zSymzVj
H++AZuTq31qq3GfvG3XGhiwuXx7uMMIkYJ8xr8wWzOhXvkb4A7c5Q6d478PkONW
N+iLLeP5C5WAuPth86KgAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
 by: Eloy Ikeda - Thu, 19 May 2022 11:30 UTC

Dan Christensen wrote:

>> > Ummm... Forget math, Nazi boy. Better stick to what you do best --
>> > Nazi ruSSian propaganda. Even this you are not very good at, but
>> > nevertheless.
>> another error, facts are never propaganda. You can't take facts??
>
> I probably don't have to tell you, but your job became impossible when

watch here the extreme nazis, you repugnant nazi human excrement.
*_Facts_*, not "propaganda".

UK Column News 18th May 2022
https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news/uk-column-news-18th-may-2022

23:13 - The Word "Surrender" Is Out and "Evacuate" Is In, Sources:
*****************
Guardian AU Article: - https://bit.ly/38CxYb5
Ministry of Defence Channel: - https://bit.ly/3wBTLHT
Defence Intelligence Update 18th May: - https://bit.ly/3wmdPPN
Defence Intelligence Update 17th May: - https://bit.ly/3NnFfKC
Defence Intelligence Update 16th May: - https://bit.ly/3yL47Ir
AP Article: - https://bit.ly/38yGOXm
Defense Politics Asia: - https://bit.ly/3PvlYsA

49:26 - It's All Worth It Propaganda, Sources:
*****************
TWWF Article: - https://bit.ly/3G4xSFK
DO Article: - https://bit.ly/38ChdwH
The AEI: - https://www.aei.org/
GovExec: - https://bit.ly/3FTBWIN
NBC Article: - https://bit.ly/3G0sxPx
T&P Article: - https://bit.ly/3yLi4WO

57:26 - Effectively Spreading Information, Sources:
*****************
GJ channel: - https://bit.ly/39xgxcm
Dolores Cahill Show: - https://bit.ly/3Psj4F2
JD and Jacques Baude: - https://bit.ly/3Pqh8gi
UKC Article: - https://bit.ly/3Mts8aK
VB Substack Article 001: - https://bit.ly/3FVdsia
VB Substack Article 002: - https://bit.ly/3NmZ0Cd
Chatham House Promo: - https://bit.ly/3sKtar3

01:16:14 - Is Bill Gates Trying to Supplant the WHO? Sources
*****************
ST Article: - https://bit.ly/38ERJPj
Telegraph Article: - https://archive.ph/kZGwZ
Gov't BMGF Contract: - https://bit.ly/3MqGjO0
Lancet Article: - https://bit.ly/3PwwKic
Gate's GERM Team: - https://gatesnot.es/3lkNTh1
WHO Press Release: - https://bit.ly/3lkOj75
WH Press Release: - https://bit.ly/3a2Aurz
BG & JH Interview: - https://bit.ly/3Ls7tT4

Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<t65giu$nuna$1@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100485&group=sci.math#100485

From: janbu...@fastmail.fm (Mostowski Collapse)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 15:26:55 +0200
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Thu, 19 May 2022 13:26 UTC

LoL