Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 11:54:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Fire the entire Cornell Univ math dept-- unable to even teach Add
in Logic is not OR but rather is AND
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 21 May 2022 18:54 UTC

Is Jim Holt, Virginia Klenk, David Agler, Susanne K. Langer, Gary M. Hardegree, Raymond M. Smullyan,
John Venn, William Gustason, Richmond H. Thomason, more of propagandists like Dan Christensen than logicians? Probably because none can admit slant cut in single cone is a Oval, never the ellipse, due to axes of symmetry for cone and oval have 1 while ellipse has 2. Yet their minds were never good enough to see the error nor admit to their mistakes. They failed logic so badly they accept Boole's insane AND truth table of TFFF when it is TTTF avoiding the painful 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction. Or is it because none of these logicians has a single marble of logic in their entire brain to realize calculus requires a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, not a "limit analysis" for analysis is like a measurement, not a proving exercise. Analysis does not prove, only adds data and facts, but never is a proof of itself. I analyze things daily, and none of which is a proof. So are all these logicians like what Clutterfreak the propaganda stooge says they are.
> On Friday, July 2, 2021 at 9:47:42 AM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> > You may be giving him too much credit here. Judging by his bizarre antics here, he has given up obtaining any kind of positive recognition.
> >
> > Dan
>
> Partial List of the World's Crackpot Logicians-- should be in a college Abnormal-Psychology department, not Logic//
>
> Peter Bruce Andrews, Lennart Aqvist, Henk Barendregt, John Lane Bell, Nuel Belnap,
> Paul Benacerraf, Jean Paul Van Bendegem, Johan van Benthem, Jean-Yves Beziau,
> Andrea Bonomi, Nicolas Bourbaki (a group of logic fumblers), Alan Richard Bundy, Gregory Chaitin,
> Jack Copeland, John Corcoran, Dirk van Dalen, Martin Davis, Michael A.E. Dummett, John Etchemendy, Hartry Field, Kit Fine, Melvin Fitting, Matthew Foreman, Michael Fourman,
> Harvey Friedman, Dov Gabbay, L.T.F. Gamut (group of logic fumblers), Sol Garfunkel, Jean-Yves Girard, Siegfried Gottwald, Jeroen Groenendijk, Susan Haack, Leo Harrington, William Alvin Howard,
> Ronald Jensen, Dick de Jongh, David Kaplan, Alexander S. Kechris, Howard Jerome Keisler,
> Robert Kowalski, Georg Kreisel, Saul Kripke, Kenneth Kunen, Karel Lambert, Penelope Maddy,
> David Makinson, Isaac Malitz, Gary R. Mar, Donald A. Martin, Per Martin-Lof,Yiannis N. Moschovakis, Jeff Paris, Charles Parsons, Solomon Passy, Lorenzo Pena, Dag Prawitz,
> Graham Priest, Michael O. Rabin, Gerald Sacks, Dana Scott, Stewart Shapiro, Theodore Slaman,
> Robert M. Solovay, John R. Steel, Martin Stokhof, Anne Sjerp Troelstra, Alasdair Urquhart,
> Moshe Y. Vardi, W. Hugh Woodin, John Woods
>
> Now I should include the authors of Logic textbooks for they, more than most, perpetuate and crank the error filled logic, the Horrible Error of 2 OR 1 = 3 with 2 AND 1 = 1, that is forced down the throats of young students, making them cripples of ever thinking straight and clearly.
>
> Many of these authors have passed away but their error filled books are a scourge to modern education
>
> George Boole, William Jevons, Bertrand Russell, Kurt Godel, Rudolf Carnap,
> Ludwig Wittgenstein, Willard Quine, Alfred North Whitehead, Irving Copi, Michael Withey,
> Patrick Hurley, Harry J Gensler, David Kelley, Jesse Bollinger, Theodore Sider,
> David Barker-Plummer, I. C. Robledo, John Nolt, Peter Smith, Stan Baronett, Jim Holt,
> Virginia Klenk, David Agler, Susanne K. Langer, Gary M. Hardegree, Raymond M. Smullyan,
> John Venn, William Gustason, Richmond H. Thomason,

STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<6d43fb38-3479-4d1e-8c57-85a0aba2ec0en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100645&group=sci.math#100645

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 12:22:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Sat, 21 May 2022 19:22 UTC

On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 2:54:34 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Is Jim Holt, Virginia ...

[snip]

AP is a malicious internet troll who wants only to mislead and confuse you. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives.

In AP's OWN WORDS here:

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

Which could explain...

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.”
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]. What I like for the robots to do, is list every day, about 4 Colleges ( of the West) math dept, and ask why that math department is teaching false and fake math, and if unable to change to the correct true math, well, simply fire that math department until they can find professors who recognize truth in math from fakery...."
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

AP's sinister Atom God Cult of Failure???

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Dan

Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<t6bo84$1791$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100666&group=sci.math#100666

Followup: sci.physics.relativity
From: imr...@muomrrin.oo (Maron Umeki)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 22:14:28 -0000 (UTC)
YdqNbYFjpTklbThm6OdZGT5oaAJKn1JxpYuUeoxOM8RjCjNjdKLPCiNGcDlSJ7m
OiKMXIklCkZ6Rg6oYmm4mUM9ikRT9kymQZfZmHI8LcTQe/bGcuBM8wmj0kva+lf
hsy9RWRnIwzuDu6td9kOxZkQqwAqs3Ne/e+fX/D8Ssjo4AgDxxSxiTrfD7vsWoz
ZNaDTtj7EoU7+uarImjDyNI+IjDoUGOfqwgpugwlwENhCE5kh8jgH6a6rITqX05
xpnRuATU6rvpI5GpFLw8JQ7I9cGcYlwG4iNDPxf89cJ4I5aswfV4I8C8W+8voL3
mJSwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
 by: Maron Umeki - Sat, 21 May 2022 22:14 UTC

Dan Christensen wrote:

> On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 2:54:34 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium
> wrote:
>> Is Jim Holt, Virginia ... [snip]
>
> AP is a malicious internet troll who wants only to mislead and confuse

Russian Engineers Begin Cleaning Azovstal As Mariupol Comes Back To Life
https://www.bitchute.com/video/omW5jwGQeNqR/

RT International News - May 21 2022 (0900 MSK)News - May 21 2022 (0900
MSK) https://www.brighteon.com/05509f19-9d56-49f4-88b4-f82eaf7b3fe6
2500 nazis surrendered and are happy.

More Azov nazis surrender
https://www.bitchute.com/video/C929Y7coG1A6/