Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 22:25:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Science Council Rules Earth-- pattern setting in to Kharkiv, Donbas,
Mariupol, and Russian Invasion. A pattern seems to be setting in to the
courageous Ukraine fighting against the Russian invaders. This pattern is
seen in the attempt of capturing
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 21 May 2022 05:25 UTC

Science Council Rules Earth-- pattern setting in to Kharkiv, Donbas, Mariupol, and Russian Invasion.

A pattern seems to be setting in to the courageous Ukraine fighting against the Russian invaders.

This pattern is seen in the attempt of capturing Kiev, but is now appearing to play out in the Donbas.

Get all Ukrainians out of a region or city. Then let the Russians into a city or region. Like that of Mariupol. Once the Russians are in that region or city, the Ukraines start picking off the soldiers.

It is almost impossible for Russia to hold on to any Ukrainian territory or city, as the Ukraine fighters wage a guerrila warfare, picking of soldiers at a time.

So at the start of the invasion, Russia had the tactic of bomb bomb bomb, and that goes well for invasion. But the moment that Russia has to "hold onto land" is the moment the Ukrainians defeat the Russians.

Just like Kiev-- let them bomb and advance and then pick them off. Just as Kharkiv, let the Russians take the city or Mariupol, because once they take the city or region, then the Ukraine fighters demolish them for they have to control the region, no longer can they bomb for there is nothing more to bomb. And at that moment of "trying to hold on" is Russia very vulnerable.

We see the Ukraines push the Russians out of Kharkiv. We will see the same in Mariupol and all along the Donbas. We can even expect the Ukrainians to push all the Russians out of Crimea and take back Crimea.

The only thing the Russians have in their favor is bombing. Once there is nothing left to bomb, the Ukrainian army in guerrila warfare depletes the Russian soldiers. Russia will likely lose all its men in Ukraine if Putin is dumb enough to keep them there.

AP

Re: Science Council Rules Earth-- pattern setting in to Kharkiv, Donbas, Mariupol, and Russian Invasion. A pattern seems to be setting in to the courageous Ukraine fighting against the Russian invaders. This pattern is seen in the attempt of capturin

<77d99e42-5d67-4aed-8562-6ebc7ca9a53bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100652&group=sci.math#100652

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 13:32:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Science Council Rules Earth-- pattern setting in to Kharkiv,
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 21 May 2022 20:32 UTC

So the pattern is set. Russia bombs bombs and bombs but can never hold on to territory because the Ukrainians will gun down all situated Russians. While the Russians keep bombing from outside of Ukraine. There will come a moment in time, perhaps by Autumn or Winter of this year that the Ukrainians need to stop the Russian bombing from outside of Ukraine.

Here is the dangerous and tricky point of this invasion. For the only means of stopping the bombing is to overthrow Putin or to start bombing Moscow and Stalingrad with missiles from Ukraine. When Russians see their own cities bombed to ruins, will they stop bombing Ukraine.

This conflict cannot go on with endless bombing by Russia.

The Ukrainians have shown us that they will expel all Russians from their land. But that will not stop the bombing from outside of Ukraine. And this is the tricky part-- send missiles firing into Moscow and Stalingrad. The whole world is on highest alert if the crazy insane man Putin presses nuclear buttons.

So, I see the stopping of bombing by Russia as either Putin is removed. Or Putin is not removed and continues to bomb Ukraine, for which Ukraine has no choice but to start missile bombing Moscow and Stalingrad.

This is what happens when you have a crazy lone man petty dictator Putin. Much of this scenario is Hitler in WW2. A crazy insane petty dictator for which the only solution was to get rid of Hitler.

And this is why I call upon the West, perhaps with help from the East, that we should have military programs designed so that no more Hitler or Putin types enter the world stage and have that possible chance of screwing up the world. A program designed to get rid of a rogue leader before he can destroy planet Earth and all life on planet Earth for we have no time for a nuclear war but rather we must colonize Europa since our Sun has gone into Red Giant Phase. Our first priority in 2022 is to make a permanent colony on Europa, not to clean up after a insane Putin pressing nuclear war buttons.

AP

Re: Science Council Rules Earth-- pattern setting in to Kharkiv, Donbas, Mariupol, and Russian Invasion. A pattern seems to be setting in to the courageous Ukraine fighting against the Russian invaders. This pattern is seen in the attempt of capturin

<8779b48f-3c1d-4bda-81db-a8a8bfbe1985n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100671&group=sci.math#100671

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 15:50:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 21 May 2022 22:50 UTC

So, I see no way of stopping Russia from bombing Ukraine, endless bombing. And the insane stupidity of Putin will likely make it a bargaining chip for lifting all sanctions on Russia.

The only solution I can see is to remove Putin.

And as long as Putin is in power he will Arbitrarily bomb Ukraine. No nation deserves that. To be randomly bombed with no end in sight. There has to be an end to random bombing of Ukraine. And the insane Putin got into power in Russia for bombing Chechnya then Syria, for insane Putin only knows one thing-- bombing.

So, the West has a few options-- start delivering weapons that can penetrate inside Russia to blow up the missile launchers. And then if the bombing does not stop, tell the Kremlin that the West will give missiles to Ukraine that can reach Stalingrad and reach Moscow to flatten those cities in the same manner that Mariupol is flattened.

The only language an insane petty dictator listens to and understands is force for force.

Of course, the West has always to be on highest alert, as long as the world has a petty insane dictator ruling Russia.

AP