"One day I woke up and discovered that I was in love with tripe." -- Tom Anderson

tech / sci.electronics.design / Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .

SubjectAuthor
* Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .a a
+* Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .a a
|`* Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .John Doe
| +- Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .Edward Hernandez
| `* Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .John Doe
|  `- Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .Edward Hernandez
+* Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .Fred Bloggs
|`* Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .John Doe
| +- Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .Edward Hernandez
| `* Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .John Doe
|  `- Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .Edward Hernandez
+- Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .jlarkin
+* Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .John Doe
|+- Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .Edward Hernandez
|`* Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .John Doe
| +- Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .Edward Hernandez
| `- Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .Edward Hernandez
`* Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .whit3rd
 +* Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .Judge Dredd
 |`* Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .Judge Dredd
 | +- Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .Edward Hernandez
 | `* Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .Edward's Mother
 |  `- Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .Edward Hernandez
 `* Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .John Doe
  +- Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .Edward Hernandez
  `* Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .Edward's Mother
   `- Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .Edward Hernandez

Pages:12
Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .

<bb228ae8-4bd7-489b-aecd-b81e784e1b35n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101057&group=sci.electronics.design#101057

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 14:19:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 21:19 UTC

Latest News
All Times Eastern

4:12p
Barron's Boeing Might Cancel the 737 MAX 10. That's More Uncertainty for Shares.

https://www.marketwatch.com/articles/boeing-737-max-10-dave-calhoun-51657397521?mod=mw_latestnews

In a recent interview with trade publication Aviation Week, Calhoun hinted that the the longest version of Boeing’s 737 MAX—the MAX 10—might be have to be canceled and dropped from its production lineup.

“We end up having to face right into that question,” Calhoun told the outlet. “If you go through the things we’ve been through, the debts that we’ve had to accumulate, our ability to respond, or willingness to see things through even a world without the -10 is not that threatening.”

The MAX 10 is larger and has bigger landing gear than the other MAX planes currently flying, but Boeing (ticker: BA) is concerned about something else: The company needs Congress to extend a deadline that would require changes to the MAX 10 flight deck. If the extension doesn’t happen, the commonality of all MAX jet types will be at risk.

A loss of commonality among MAX types could be a headache for airlines. If pilots flying MAX models face different flight decks or need new training for jet types, airlines might face staffing issues and have to increase training spend.

“We believe that commonality is one of the key safety features of our family of the 737 airplane,” Mike Fleming, Boeing’s senior vice president of 737 MAX Return to Service, Commercial Customer Support and Commercial Derivative Programs, told reporters in a Seattle media briefing recently.

Fleming sounded confident things would work themselves out—but a MAX 10 cancelation would would leave Boeing without a plane rivaling Airbus ‘ (AIR.France) popular A321 NEO model.

“As we have said, we are working transparently with the [Federal Aviation Administration] to provide the information they need, and are committed to meeting their expectations and those of our customers to certify and deliver the 737-10,” a Boeing spokeswoman told Barron’s. “Safety remains the driving factor in this effort.”

Melius research analyst Robert Spingarn noted the interview and potential cancelation in a Friday night report which highlighted his “chart of the week.” Springarn showed that Boeing has amassed 639 orders for the MAX 10 so far

Boeing MAX MCAS is faulty by design and should have been cancelled 10 years ago to save the lifes of 1,000 passengers ( 3 deadly crashes)

Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .

<4c443c4c-ba93-4b57-8cfe-7d3da956b8efn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101058&group=sci.electronics.design#101058

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 14:24:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 21:24 UTC

On Saturday, 9 July 2022 at 23:19:14 UTC+2, a a wrote:
> Latest News
> All Times Eastern
>
> 4:12p
> Barron's Boeing Might Cancel the 737 MAX 10. That's More Uncertainty for Shares.
>

> https://www.marketwatch.com/articles/boeing-737-max-10-dave-calhoun-51657397521?mod=mw_latestnews
>

> In a recent interview with trade publication Aviation Week, Calhoun hinted that the the longest version of Boeing’s 737 MAX—the MAX 10—might be have to be canceled and dropped from its production lineup.
>
> “We end up having to face right into that question,” Calhoun told the outlet. “If you go through the things we’ve been through, the debts that we’ve had to accumulate, our ability to respond, or willingness to see things through even a world without the -10 is not that threatening.”
>
> The MAX 10 is larger and has bigger landing gear than the other MAX planes currently flying, but Boeing (ticker: BA) is concerned about something else: The company needs Congress to extend a deadline that would require changes to the MAX 10 flight deck. If the extension doesn’t happen, the commonality of all MAX jet types will be at risk.
>
> A loss of commonality among MAX types could be a headache for airlines. If pilots flying MAX models face different flight decks or need new training for jet types, airlines might face staffing issues and have to increase training spend.
>
> “We believe that commonality is one of the key safety features of our family of the 737 airplane,” Mike Fleming, Boeing’s senior vice president of 737 MAX Return to Service, Commercial Customer Support and Commercial Derivative Programs, told reporters in a Seattle media briefing recently.
>
> Fleming sounded confident things would work themselves out—but a MAX 10 cancelation would would leave Boeing without a plane rivaling Airbus ‘ (AIR.France) popular A321 NEO model.
>
> “As we have said, we are working transparently with the [Federal Aviation Administration] to provide the information they need, and are committed to meeting their expectations and those of our customers to certify and deliver the 737-10,” a Boeing spokeswoman told Barron’s. “Safety remains the driving factor in this effort.”
>
> Melius research analyst Robert Spingarn noted the interview and potential cancelation in a Friday night report which highlighted his “chart of the week.” Springarn showed that Boeing has amassed 639 orders for the MAX 10 so far
>

> Boeing MAX MCAS is faulty by design and should have been cancelled 10 years ago to save the lifes of 1,000 passengers ( 3 deadly crashes)
After two deadly crashes happened less than five months apart, all MAX planes were grounded worldwide from March 2019 to November 2020. Since returning them to service, Boeing has garnered about 1,000 new MAX orders. While the MAX 8s and 9s reintroduced to fleets have operated without major incident, Boeing is still waiting for aviation authorities to certify the MAX 10.

Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .

<65898863-c7e6-432b-b072-e2c0572dd54an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101060&group=sci.electronics.design#101060

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 15:10:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 22:10 UTC

On Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 5:19:14 PM UTC-4, a a wrote:
> Latest News
> All Times Eastern
>
> 4:12p
> Barron's Boeing Might Cancel the 737 MAX 10. That's More Uncertainty for Shares.
>

> https://www.marketwatch.com/articles/boeing-737-max-10-dave-calhoun-51657397521?mod=mw_latestnews
>

> In a recent interview with trade publication Aviation Week, Calhoun hinted that the the longest version of Boeing’s 737 MAX—the MAX 10—might be have to be canceled and dropped from its production lineup.
>
> “We end up having to face right into that question,” Calhoun told the outlet. “If you go through the things we’ve been through, the debts that we’ve had to accumulate, our ability to respond, or willingness to see things through even a world without the -10 is not that threatening.”
>
> The MAX 10 is larger and has bigger landing gear than the other MAX planes currently flying, but Boeing (ticker: BA) is concerned about something else: The company needs Congress to extend a deadline that would require changes to the MAX 10 flight deck. If the extension doesn’t happen, the commonality of all MAX jet types will be at risk.
>
> A loss of commonality among MAX types could be a headache for airlines. If pilots flying MAX models face different flight decks or need new training for jet types, airlines might face staffing issues and have to increase training spend.
>
> “We believe that commonality is one of the key safety features of our family of the 737 airplane,” Mike Fleming, Boeing’s senior vice president of 737 MAX Return to Service, Commercial Customer Support and Commercial Derivative Programs, told reporters in a Seattle media briefing recently.
>
> Fleming sounded confident things would work themselves out—but a MAX 10 cancelation would would leave Boeing without a plane rivaling Airbus ‘ (AIR.France) popular A321 NEO model.
>
> “As we have said, we are working transparently with the [Federal Aviation Administration] to provide the information they need, and are committed to meeting their expectations and those of our customers to certify and deliver the 737-10,” a Boeing spokeswoman told Barron’s. “Safety remains the driving factor in this effort.”

Maybe- but can it survive a Pakistani pilot bringing it in for a hard belly landing at nearly 300 MPH??? Until they demonstrate that, no certification should be forthcoming.

> Melius research analyst Robert Spingarn noted the interview and potential cancelation in a Friday night report which highlighted his “chart of the week.” Springarn showed that Boeing has amassed 639 orders for the MAX 10 so far
>

> Boeing MAX MCAS is faulty by design and should have been cancelled 10 years ago to save the lifes of 1,000 passengers ( 3 deadly crashes)

Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .

<m31kch122236gin30cduevag2t2ls5jdoq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101062&group=sci.electronics.design#101062

From: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 15:44:17 -0700
 by: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 22:44 UTC

On Sat, 9 Jul 2022 14:19:10 -0700 (PDT), a a <manta103g@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Latest News
>All Times Eastern
>
> 4:12p
> Barron's Boeing Might Cancel the 737 MAX 10. That's More Uncertainty for Shares.
>

>https://www.marketwatch.com/articles/boeing-737-max-10-dave-calhoun-51657397521?mod=mw_latestnews
>

>In a recent interview with trade publication Aviation Week, Calhoun hinted that the the longest version of Boeing’s 737 MAX—the MAX 10—might be have to be canceled and dropped from its production lineup.
>
>“We end up having to face right into that question,” Calhoun told the outlet. “If you go through the things we’ve been through, the debts that we’ve had to accumulate, our ability to respond, or willingness to see things through even a world without the -10 is not that threatening.”
>
>The MAX 10 is larger and has bigger landing gear than the other MAX planes currently flying, but Boeing (ticker: BA) is concerned about something else: The company needs Congress to extend a deadline that would require changes to the MAX 10 flight deck. If the extension doesn’t happen, the commonality of all MAX jet types will be at risk.
>
>A loss of commonality among MAX types could be a headache for airlines. If pilots flying MAX models face different flight decks or need new training for jet types, airlines might face staffing issues and have to increase training spend.
>
>“We believe that commonality is one of the key safety features of our family of the 737 airplane,” Mike Fleming, Boeing’s senior vice president of 737 MAX Return to Service, Commercial Customer Support and Commercial Derivative Programs, told reporters in a Seattle media briefing recently.
>
>Fleming sounded confident things would work themselves out—but a MAX 10 cancelation would would leave Boeing without a plane rivaling Airbus ‘ (AIR.France) popular A321 NEO model.
>
>“As we have said, we are working transparently with the [Federal Aviation Administration] to provide the information they need, and are committed to meeting their expectations and those of our customers to certify and deliver the 737-10,” a Boeing spokeswoman told Barron’s. “Safety remains the driving factor in this effort.”
>
>Melius research analyst Robert Spingarn noted the interview and potential cancelation in a Friday night report which highlighted his “chart of the week.” Springarn showed that Boeing has amassed 639 orders for the MAX 10 so far
>

>Boeing MAX MCAS is faulty by design and should have been cancelled 10 years ago to save the lifes of 1,000 passengers ( 3 deadly crashes)

Do you plan to spend your entire life refreshing MarketWatch?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/el5j898qmq7kbqx/Dilbert_Crypto.jpg?raw=1

Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .

<i1qyK.123056$11E1.90505@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101070&group=sci.electronics.design#101070

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 01:35:10 GMT
 by: John Doe - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 01:35 UTC

Google Groups idiot post...

--

<m1qyK.123060$11E1.18050@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101071&group=sci.electronics.design#101071

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 01:35:14 GMT
 by: John Doe - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 01:35 UTC

Google Groups moron...

--

<o1qyK.123062$11E1.54407@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101072&group=sci.electronics.design#101072

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 01:35:16 GMT

Fred Bloggs <bloggs.fredbloggs.fred@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> =E2=80=9CSafety remains the driving factor in this effort.=E2=80=9D=20
>
> Maybe- but can it survive a Pakistani pilot bringing it in for a hard belly=
> landing at nearly 300 MPH??? Until they demonstrate that, no certification=
> should be forthcoming.
>
> >=20
> > Melius research analyst Robert Spingarn noted the interview and potential=
> cancelation in a Friday night report which highlighted his =E2=80=9Cchart =
> of the week.=E2=80=9D Springarn showed that Boeing has amassed 639 orders f=
> or the MAX 10 so far=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > Boeing MAX MCAS is faulty by design and should have been cancelled 10 yea=
> rs ago to save the lifes of 1,000 passengers ( 3 deadly crashes)

Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .

<t7qyK.419513$cEE9.196159@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101074&group=sci.electronics.design#101074

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 01:41:45 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 01:41 UTC

How stupid is the John Doe troll?

The John Doe troll posting one of its vacuous insults at 05:39:20 UTC on
20 Mar 2022 with a grammatical error:

http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164790428800

Then, at 05:55:56 UTC, 16 minutes and 36 seconds later, the John Doe
troll responds to its own post with a correction, but stupidly forgets
that it sets a Followup-To: header to the "alt.test.group", resulting in
its correction article posting only to "alt.test.group":

http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164790440700

The John Doe troll, mister "always.look@message.header", is so stupid it
does not even remember it sets a Followup-To: header in its own vacuous
insults.

Special thanks to corvid <bl@ckb.ird> for pointing out the stupidity of
the John Doe troll:

http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165594737000

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Sun, 10 Jul 2022 01:35:10 GMT in message-id
<i1qyK.123056$11E1.90505@usenetxs.com>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that John Dope does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

oexmAJK2SbW6

Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .

<B7qyK.419517$cEE9.144424@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101075&group=sci.electronics.design#101075

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 01:41:53 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 01:41 UTC

John Doe stated the following in message-id <svsh05$lbh$5@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164904625100) posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022
08:01:09 -0000 (UTC):

> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> except insults to this group.

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe's post ratio to
USENET (**) has been 70.1% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe has posted at
least 2842 articles to USENET. Of which 176 have been pure insults and
1815 have been John Doe "troll format" postings.

The John Dope troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Dope troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Dope troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Sun, 10 Jul 2022 01:35:14 GMT in
message-id <m1qyK.123060$11E1.18050@usenetxs.com>.

xc0vhzazpS+v

Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .

<F7qyK.419519$cEE9.256307@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101076&group=sci.electronics.design#101076

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 01:41:57 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 01:41 UTC

In message-id <t6nt3e$7bp$3@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165357273000) posted Thu, 26 May 2022
12:50:54 -0000 (UTC) John Doe stated:

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Dope troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Sun, 10 Jul 2022 01:35:16 GMT in
message-id <o1qyK.123062$11E1.54407@usenetxs.com>.

AD/1fVzQfqQL

Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .

<tadc28$1963p$19@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101077&group=sci.electronics.design#101077

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam,free.spam
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 02:03:53 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 02:03 UTC

Eddie, the Astraweb nym-shifting forger is trolling off-topic and other posts
with its copy of my ID, then replies (or not) to its own post, strangely, as if it
were replying to me.

See also...
Edward H. <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
Edward Hernandez <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
Peter Weiner <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
John Doe <always.look message.header> (Astraweb, Aioe.org)
Bertrand Sindri <bertrand.sindri yahoo.com> (unlikely but possible)

--
John Doe <always.look@message.header> wrote:

> [...]
>> cancelation in a Friday night report which highlighted his =E2=80=9Cchart =
>> of the week.=E2=80=9D Springarn showed that Boeing has amassed 639 orders f=
>> or the MAX 10 so far=20
>> >=20
>> >=20
>> > Boeing MAX MCAS is faulty by design and should have been cancelled 10 yea=
>> rs ago to save the lifes of 1,000 passengers ( 3 deadly crashes)
>> After two deadly crashes happened less than five months apart, all MAX plan=
>> es were grounded worldwide from March 2019 to November 2020. Since returnin=
>> g them to service, Boeing has garnered about 1,000 new MAX orders. While th=
>> e MAX 8s and 9s reintroduced to fleets have operated without major incident=
>> , Boeing is still waiting for aviation authorities to certify the MAX 10.

Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .

<tadc2l$1963p$20@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101078&group=sci.electronics.design#101078

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam,free.spam
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 02:04:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 02:04 UTC

<tadc31$1963p$21@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101079&group=sci.electronics.design#101079

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam,free.spam
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 02:04:18 -0000 (UTC)
> [...]

>> =E2=80=9CAs we have said, we are working transparently with the [Federal Av=
>> iation Administration] to provide the information they need, and are commit=
>> ted to meeting their expectations and those of our customers to certify and=
>> deliver the 737-10,=E2=80=9D a Boeing spokeswoman told Barron=E2=80=99s. =
>> =E2=80=9CSafety remains the driving factor in this effort.=E2=80=9D
>>
>> Melius research analyst Robert Spingarn noted the interview and potential c=
>> ancelation in a Friday night report which highlighted his =E2=80=9Cchart of=
>> the week.=E2=80=9D Springarn showed that Boeing has amassed 639 orders for=
>> the MAX 10 so far
>>

>> Boeing MAX MCAS is faulty by design and should have been cancelled 10 years=
>> ago to save the lifes of 1,000 passengers ( 3 deadly crashes)

Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .

<MsqyK.123074$11E1.86613@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101080&group=sci.electronics.design#101080

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam,free.spam
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 02:04:28 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 02:04 UTC

In message-id <t6nt3e$7bp$3@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165357273000) posted Thu, 26 May 2022
12:50:54 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe stated:

> Always Wrong, the utterly foulmouthed group idiot, adding absolutely
> NOTHING but insults to this thread, as usual...

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe's post ratio
to USENET (**) has been 70.2% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe has posted at
least 2863 articles to USENET. Of which 176 have been pure insults and
1834 have been Troll Doe "troll format" postings.

<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Sun, 10 Jul 2022 02:03:53 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <tadc28$1963p$19@dont-email.me>.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that Troll Doe does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

JFXDOn6KGzhB

Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .

<PsqyK.123075$11E1.69319@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101081&group=sci.electronics.design#101081

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam,free.spam
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 02:04:31 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 02:04 UTC

John Dope stated the following in message-id
<svsh05$lbh$5@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164904625100) posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022
08:01:09 -0000 (UTC):

> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> except insults to this group.

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Dope's post ratio
to USENET (**) has been 70.2% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Dope has posted at
least 2863 articles to USENET. Of which 176 have been pure insults and
1834 have been John Dope "troll format" postings.

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Dope troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Sun, 10 Jul 2022 02:04:05 -0000 (UTC) in message-id
<tadc2l$1963p$20@dont-email.me>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that John Dope does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

I9aO6lfIcS2U

Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .

<RsqyK.123076$11E1.52050@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101082&group=sci.electronics.design#101082

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam,free.spam
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 02:04:33 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 02:04 UTC

In message-id <t6nt3e$7bp$3@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165357273000) posted Thu, 26 May 2022
12:50:54 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe stated:

> Always Wrong, the utterly foulmouthed group idiot, adding absolutely
> NOTHING but insults to this thread, as usual...

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe's post ratio
to USENET (**) has been 70.2% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe has posted at
least 2863 articles to USENET. Of which 176 have been pure insults and
1834 have been Troll Doe "troll format" postings.

The Troll Doe stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the Troll Doe stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless Troll Doe has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Sun, 10 Jul 2022 02:04:18 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <tadc31$1963p$21@dont-email.me>.

P9Cr39bYdaOe

Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .

<ZtqyK.139405$cVE6.58265@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101083&group=sci.electronics.design#101083

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam,free.spam
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 02:05:45 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 02:05 UTC

Troll Doe stated the following in message-id
<svsh05$lbh$5@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164904625100) posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022
08:01:09 -0000 (UTC):

> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> except insults to this group.

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe's post ratio
to USENET (**) has been 70.2% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe has posted at
least 2867 articles to USENET. Of which 176 have been pure insults and
1838 have been Troll Doe "troll format" postings.

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Dope troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Sun, 10 Jul 2022 02:04:18 -0000 (UTC) in message-id
<tadc31$1963p$21@dont-email.me>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that John Doe does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

mlVQsH1OHb6f

Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .

<1011f938-fefe-448b-bb6b-390109c89692n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101090&group=sci.electronics.design#101090

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 20:33:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: whit...@gmail.com (whit3rd)
 by: whit3rd - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 03:33 UTC

On Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 2:19:14 PM UTC-7, a a wrote:
> Latest News
> All Times Eastern
>
> 4:12p
> Barron's Boeing Might Cancel the 737 MAX 10. That's More Uncertainty for Shares.
>

> https://www.marketwatch.com/articles/boeing-737-max-10-dave-calhoun-51657397521?mod=mw_latestnews

> In a recent interview with trade publication Aviation Week, Calhoun hinted that the the longest version of Boeing’s 737 MAX—the MAX 10—might be have to be canceled and dropped from its production lineup.

> Boeing MAX MCAS is faulty by design and should have been cancelled 10 years ago to save the lifes of 1,000 passengers ( 3 deadly crashes)

Not a useful observation: one 737-MAX model had, not an airframe failure, but a controls issue, and
those faulty controls were retired years ago. Other than the 'MAX' word, the plane that's being
considered here is having completely different issues (mainly, some time-delay on
its certifications). There is no reason to support scrapping all Boeing aircraft with that airframe.

A few years ago, a Seattle bus was in an altercation (someone shot the driver) and the
bus went off a bridge, with passengers. There was a photo of the bus doing a nosedive, and...
the city of Seattle has renamed that bus route so that no one has to take a ride on the 'same bus'
that crashed. No more #359 bus route!
<https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/bus-plunges-over-aurora-bridge-in-1998-passenger-recalls-the-crash/879515550/>

Oh, there's another number now, for busses on that route. That old number was just... unlucky.

Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .

<tadibs$19mni$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101093&group=sci.electronics.design#101093

From: always.l...@post.header (Judge Dredd)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 03:51:24 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Judge Dredd - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 03:51 UTC

whit3rd <whit3rd@gmail.com> wrote:

> A few years ago, a Seattle bus was in an altercation (someone shot the
> driver) and the bus went off a bridge, with passengers. There was a
> photo of the bus doing a nosedive, and... the city of Seattle has
> renamed that bus route so that no one has to take a ride on the 'same
> bus' that crashed. No more #359 bus route!

> <https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/bus-plunges-over-aurora-bridge-in-1998-passenger-recalls-the-crash/879515550/>

In China... A passenger gave the bus driver a hard time and physically
assaulted him. He took a sharp left turn on the bridge, letting himself
and everyone else off at the next stop, "Willoughby"...

https://youtu.be/958YawCY2uk

Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .

<1GsyK.490413$pqD1.181979@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101096&group=sci.electronics.design#101096

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 04:35:09 GMT
 by: John Doe - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 04:35 UTC

Google Groups spam...

--

<2GsyK.123749$11E1.26968@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101097&group=sci.electronics.design#101097

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@post.header (Judge Dredd)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 04:35:10 GMT
 by: Judge Dredd - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 04:35 UTC

Off-topic troll...

--
Judge Dredd <always.look@post.header> wrote:

> From: Judge Dredd <always.look@post.header>
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .
> Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 03:51:24 -0000 (UTC)
>
> whit3rd <whit3rd@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > A few years ago, a Seattle bus was in an altercation (someone shot the
> > driver) and the bus went off a bridge, with passengers. There was a
> > photo of the bus doing a nosedive, and... the city of Seattle has
> > renamed that bus route so that no one has to take a ride on the 'same
> > bus' that crashed. No more #359 bus route!
>
> > <https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/bus-plunges-over-aurora-bridge-in-1998-passenger-recalls-the-crash/879515550/>
>
> In China... A passenger gave the bus driver a hard time and physically
> assaulted him. He took a sharp left turn on the bridge, letting himself
> and everyone else off at the next stop, "Willoughby"...
>
> https://youtu.be/958YawCY2uk

Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .

<GHsyK.269718$LfE9.175599@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101098&group=sci.electronics.design#101098

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 04:36:54 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 04:36 UTC

result
Troll Doe stated the following in message-id
<svsh05$lbh$5@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164904625100) posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022
08:01:09 -0000 (UTC):

> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> except insults to this group.

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe's post ratio
to USENET (**) has been 70.7% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe has posted at
least 2907 articles to USENET. Of which 176 have been pure insults and
1879 have been Troll Doe "troll format" postings.

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless Troll Doe has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Sun, 10 Jul 2022 04:35:09 GMT in message-id
<1GsyK.490413$pqD1.181979@usenetxs.com>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that John Dope does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

Zq03cJisZ1Zx

Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .

<IHsyK.269719$LfE9.73299@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101099&group=sci.electronics.design#101099

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 04:36:56 GMT

<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Sun, 10 Jul 2022 04:35:10 GMT in message-id
<2GsyK.123749$11E1.26968@usenetxs.com>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

stfMEzXx3Ogn

Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .

<tadl81$19vo3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101100&group=sci.electronics.design#101100

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always....@post.header (Edward's Mother)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 04:40:33 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Edward's Mother - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 04:40 UTC

Edward Hernandez, the Astraweb nym-shifting forger is trolling off-topic
and other posts with someone else's ID, then replies to its own post, strangely,
as if it were replying to someone else.

Judge Dredd <always.look@post.header> (Astraweb)
Bertrand Sindri <bertrand.sindri yahoo.com> (unlikely but possible)

--
John Doe <always.look@message.header> wrote:

> From: John Doe <always.look@message.header>
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
> Subject: Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .
> Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 04:35:09 GMT
>
> Google Groups spam...
>
> --
> whit3rd <whit3rd@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
>> Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 20:33:26 -0700 (PDT)
>> Subject: Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .
>> From: whit3rd <whit3rd@gmail.com>
>>
>> On Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 2:19:14 PM UTC-7, a a wrote:
>> > Latest News=20
>> > All Times Eastern=20
>> >=20
>> > 4:12p=20
>> > Barron's Boeing Might Cancel the 737 MAX 10. That's More Uncertainty for =
>> Shares.=20
>> >=20
>> >=20
>> > https://www.marketwatch.com/articles/boeing-737-max-10-dave-calhoun-51657=
>> 397521?mod=3Dmw_latestnews=20
>>
>> > In a recent interview with trade publication Aviation Week, Calhoun hinte=
>> d that the the longest version of Boeing=E2=80=99s 737 MAX=E2=80=94the MAX =
>> 10=E2=80=94might be have to be canceled and dropped from its production lin=
>> eup.=20
>>
>> > Boeing MAX MCAS is faulty by design and should have been cancelled 10 yea=
>> rs ago to save the lifes of 1,000 passengers ( 3 deadly crashes)
>>
>> Not a useful observation: one 737-MAX model had, not an airframe failure, =
>> but a controls issue, and
>> those faulty controls were retired years ago. Other than the 'MAX' word, =
>> the plane that's being
>> considered here is having completely different issues (mainly, some time-de=
>> lay on
>> its certifications). There is no reason to support scrapping all Boeing =
>> aircraft with that airframe.
>>
>> A few years ago, a Seattle bus was in an altercation (someone shot the driv=
>> er) and the
>> bus went off a bridge, with passengers. There was a photo of the bus doin=
>> g a nosedive, and...
>> the city of Seattle has renamed that bus route so that no one has to take a=
>> ride on the 'same bus'
>> that crashed. No more #359 bus route!
>> <https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/bus-plunges-over-aurora-bridge-in-1998-pa=
>> ssenger-recalls-the-crash/879515550/>
>>
>> Oh, there's another number now, for busses on that route. That old number=
>> was just... unlucky.

Re: Boeing Might Cancel the faulty MCAS 737 MAX 10 .

<tadlas$19vp3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101101&group=sci.electronics.design#101101

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always....@post.header (Edward's Mother)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 04:42:04 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Edward's Mother - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 04:42 UTC