Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 07:42:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: curious about some advanced geometry? Such as the relationship of
torus donut hole with its torus body? Then try AP's advanced geometry series
of books.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 27 May 2022 14:42 UTC

#6-1, 144th published book

Revised Modern Euclidean Geometry with Quantized Angle, Irrational number values, and Triangle Integration Theory// Math Research series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

This is AP's first book in math research series. The book came about from research into the parallelepiped for which a quantized angle was required. It quickly escalated into a theorem that Old Math never had-- all triangles require at least one of its 6 parts = 3 sides + 3 angles, be a irrational number valued part. That caused me to hunt for a proof. And the spectacular fallout of all this research ends up explaining why physics has atomic spectral lines and white light is broken into a rainbow of colors. Further, this research forces us to revise all of Old Math Geometry to include not only quantized space but the quantized angle.
Length: 72 pages

Product details
• File size : 752 KB
• Publication date : November 15, 2020
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 72 pages
• ASIN : B08NMZ34LK
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Language: : English
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #300,548 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #80 in Two-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #633 in Mathematics (Kindle Store)
◦ #644 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#6-2, 150th published book

Proof Research into Cylinder, Cone, Sphere, Ellipsoid, Ovoid, Torus; fixing the mistakes of Apollonius and Euclid // Math Research series, book 2
by Archimedes Plutonium

Preface: As AP was about to begin writing TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS for 1st year College, I ran into a big snag. For the physics textbook followed the history of physics which followed the history of the most important math equations related to physics. And trying to start the first chapter, I realized I had too many gaps and holes of omission of the proofs of cone and torus and a well defined oval. So I could not start that physics textbook until it was crystal clear and firm in my own mind of all the mathematics of geometry proofs and formulas for volume of cylinder, cone, sphere, torus and the math forms of x^2/A^2 for curved-line figures. Mind you, I am talking of the proofs of these formulas, not just the recognition by memorization of the formula. And in the midst of this research, several spectacular discoveries resulted (1) new formula of toruses (2) well-defined oval (3) corrections to Apollonius such as conic configuration is <> and not apex to apex >< (4) that ellipse equalled 2 hyperbolas, and a oval equalled 2 parabolas (5) the nonexistence of NonEuclidean geometries (6) a brand new Coordinate System on Conic Configuration (7) correcting Euclid's parallel postulate.

I had to be a master of the geometry, both proofs and math, of math form A = BCD and math form x^2/A^2 in order to begin writing the 1st year college physics textbook, TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS.
So I made this detour into this research book of conics before writing 1st year college physics.

And to my spectacular surprise, I ended up revising not only Apollonius's great work of Ancient Greek geometry, but also ended up revising Euclid's great work of Ancient Greek geometry.

Cover picture: My iphone photograph of Internet Google search of a cube is composed of 6 square-pyramids. Focus in on the picture of the interior diagonals outlining the 6 interior square-pyramids.

Product details
• ASIN : B0918XDRB7
• Publication date : March 28, 2021
• Language : English
• File size : 1206 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• Print length : 349 pages
• Lending : Enabled

#6-3, 160th published book

MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// mathematics & logic
by Archimedes Plutonium

Preface:
A Mathopedia is like a special type of encyclopedia on the subject of mathematics. It is about the assessment of the worth of mathematics and the subject material of mathematics. It is a overall examination and a evaluation of mathematics and its topics.

The ordering of Mathopedia is not a alphabetic ordering, nor does it have a index. The ordering is purely that of importance at beginning and importance at end.

The greatest use of Mathopedia is a guide to students of what not to waste your time on and what to focus most of your time. I know so many college classes in mathematics are just a total waste of time, waste of valuable time for the class is math fakery. I know because I have been there.

Now I am going to cite various reference sources of AP books if anyone wants more details and can be seen in the Appendix at the end of the book.

I suppose, going forward, mathematics should always have a mathopedia, where major parts of mathematics as a science are held under scrutiny and question as to correctness. In past history we have called these incidents as "doubters of the mainstream". Yet math, like physics, can have no permanent mainstream, since there is always question of correctness in physics, there then corresponds questions of correctness in mathematics (because math is a subset of physics). What I mean is that each future generation corrects some mistakes of past mathematics. If anyone is unsure of what I am saying here, both math and physics need constant correcting, of that which never belonged in science. This then converges with the logic-philosophy of Pragmatism (see AP's book of logic on Pragmatism).

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09MZTLRL5 and ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09ZWFLKHC
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 2, 2021
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1155 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 70 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#6-4, 179th published book

Torus volume versus donut hole volume related by phi number 1.61.... // Math research book 4
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Amazon Kindle edition

Preface: Whilst doing my book TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of Atoms, 3rd year College, I came across a research of a link between the number of neutrons needed to make the most stable of isotopes of the chemical elements. It involves hyperbolic geometry of the torus donut hole and is related to the golden ratio number phi = 1.61... and all its variants. So here is the book that proves the donut hole of torus is related to torus by the number phi= 1.61....

Cover Picture: Is my model I used to make the proofs in this book. I find it almost impossible to do this geometry in my head alone. I need to make picture diagrams and even hand held models to guide me through the intricacies of geometry research. If one thinks they can do it all in the brain alone, they are fooled and their result filled with error. The cover picture is my photograph of a model using 7 ping pong balls, 6 for the torus and removal of the 7th ping pong ball for the torus donut hole. Of course we fill in the 6 ping pong balls to make the torus itself.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09WHH6SV1
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 24, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 523 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 31 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

y  z
|  /
| /
|/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers.  And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

curious about some advanced geometry? Such as the relationship of torus donut hole with its torus body? Then try AP's advanced geometry series of books.