Oh, so there you are!

tech / sci.math / Fastest and easiest way to get Gun Regulation into law-- all teachers across USA protest and close schools// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH

SubjectAuthor
* Fastest and easiest way to get Gun Regulation into law-- all teachersArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: Fastest and easiest way to get Gun Regulation into law-- allArchimedes Plutonium

1
Fastest and easiest way to get Gun Regulation into law-- all teachers across USA protest and close schools// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH

<bdd2b094-b50f-4dfe-8c6b-388f018f9ee2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101267&group=sci.math#101267

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 19:05:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Fastest and easiest way to get Gun Regulation into law-- all teachers
across USA protest and close schools// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 28 May 2022 02:05 UTC

Come to think about it some more, the teachers would be more effective.

Here in the USA we have powerful lobbies. We have the NRA lobby. We have Farmers lobby. But we seem to be missing a powerful lobby of Teachers throughout the USA. Teachers would be a far more potent lobby, than students, but the two combined would be awesome. Easily overpowering the NRA.

Now the only time we really find teachers forming lobbies is for a pay rise or benefits.

What we need to get "Gun Regulation" in the USA, for it is ludicrous to see 18 year olds with machine guns or even semi automatic rifles, assault rifles. It is ludicrous for a state like Texas to have open carry guns in public. One would think they are in a war zone if passerbys carry guns.

So, 2 teachers were killed in Texas. How many teachers have been killed since the first mass school shootings? I think in Virginia Tech shooting several teachers died.

So, what I propose is that every teacher in the USA get together and protest, walk the street of your senators who "do nothing".

Perhaps even close down schools across the USA, including Colleges and Universities, all protesting those Senators who forever "do nothing" and are in the pockets of the NRA.

The USA needs the School-Teacher-Student lobby to be far far more powerful than a commercial lobby that is NRA. Farmers are essential to society and we need them. Schools are essential to society and we need them. But a lobby like NRA were borne and created out of a "fluke" and exist only as a "unnecessary sideshow".

So, well, TEACHERS, please get together and start protesting those ignorant incalcitrant Senators that prefer to get campaign finance from the NRA, care more about that than the lives of American students and teachers. A do nothing Governor like Abbott or a do nothing senators like Ted Cruz or Mitch McConnell prefer their guns and NRA than they care a damn about the lives of teachers and students. They do not care that every schoolground is a target practice for NRA wackos.

How many teachers have we lost to gun shootings at schools?

Please, Teachers, you are especially vulnerable, but now you are more powerful than the NRA ever was. Protest. Close down schools nationwide and get ignorant Senators to make schools safe before you go back to that school.

AP

Re: Fastest and easiest way to get Gun Regulation into law-- all teachers across USA protest and close schools// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH

<14e034e0-72aa-432f-bfa2-98cc0f249a66n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101276&group=sci.math#101276

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 21:13:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Fastest and easiest way to get Gun Regulation into law-- all
teachers across USA protest and close schools// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 28 May 2022 04:13 UTC

If every teacher in the USA, whether College, High School, Primary School went on strike until a Gun Regulation law were passed. I would bet it takes just 1 week to get a law, a law banning military weapons from stores, banning assault rifles and automatic weapons.

There comes a moment in time when the crazy NRA desire for no rules, impinges on the lives of all teachers and their students across the USA.

I beseech all Teachers to form a plan to protest.

One nice plan is every University and College across USA, have only a 3 day week and spend 2 days a week with their students protesting the homes and offices of politicians who "never do anything".

I recommend that schools like Texas A&M chart a future course of active protest of Texas Governor and Senators. And for the news media to cover the protestors but seldom if ever the politicians who "do nothing".

Give the cold shoulder to all politicians who "do nothing". Other than to say they are do nothing politicians.

For instance, if Ted Cruz is having a campaign in Texas, do not cover it, but if College teachers and High School teachers have a rally, in Texas, then cover it.

AP

Re: Fastest and easiest way to get Gun Regulation into law-- all teachers across USA protest and close schools// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH

<6b278576-1706-48be-964b-532057bf8b50n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101286&group=sci.math#101286

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 22:58:05 -0700 (PDT)
teachers across USA protest and close schools// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 28 May 2022 05:58 UTC

I was looking through a history of school shootings to see where the time line of these military guns are used.

January 1989, Cleveland School massacre of Stockton California using a AK-47, 5 students killed and 29 wounded.

May 1992, Olivehurst California, 4 killed, 10 wounded at a high school because student received a failing grade.

October 1995, Blackville, South Carolina shot two math teachers.

November, 1995 Lynnville, Tennessee, a student and teacher shot and killed.

February, 1996, Moses Lake, Washington, 2 students and teacher killed in algebra class.

The litany goes on and on and on.

When I went to school to become a math teacher circa 1975, I was totally in the dark about school shootings, never crossed my mind that schools would become almost a battlefield. And it seems that mathematics class is a hotbed of unnerved students.

So, I did not find the figures-- I am looking for how many students killed and how many teachers or grown-ups killed at these school shootings.

And what I hope will happen is that the Teachers and Students alike, across USA form a awesome political entity that protests those Senators who do nothing about school shootings.

Either make the teaching work week just 3 days in schools, spending 2 days to protest do nothing senators.

And this should be done. For the job of teacher in life, should never be that of a 18 year old with military guns in hand and wiping out an entire classroom with 2 teachers.

No-one as a teacher should be worried about safety at school. And yet, here in USA, in 2022, we have school shootings almost as frequent as I clipping shaving my face.

The moment that Ted Cruz, Governor Abbott, Mitch McConnell, and scores of other do nothing politicians sees the street full of Teachers and Students, is the day, they are forced to be sensible, common-sense grown ups, rather than dirty stupid moron politicians.

Re: Fastest and easiest way to get Gun Regulation into law-- all teachers across USA protest and close schools// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH

<50033c20-5ce9-4cfa-aed5-85f6c7c69e04n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101287&group=sci.math#101287

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 23:17:30 -0700 (PDT)
teachers across USA protest and close schools// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 28 May 2022 06:17 UTC

I see this as a struggle, a struggle of teachers and students versus a commercial outfit of NRA who is not needed at all in USA society.

We need education, but we never need a outfit like NRA who is in it for money, money off guns.

And this struggle has never been waged by Teachers and students. Never been waged because the politicians side with NRA.

So now, it appears the only way to put some commonsense into corrupt politicians, is to form a gigantic TEACHER + STUDENT protest movement.

And all universities across the country should allow their teachers and students to participate. Perhaps 2 days out of every 5 days of in classroom teaching.

For what use is having a education if your gunned down in a classroom.

The TEACHERS + STUDENTS makes a formidible force in USA politics. For they will certainly grab all the news headlines, leaving none for NRA and "do nothing politicians".

Actually it is the job of politicians to make schools safe, and they have failed grotesquely in that job. Here I wonder if we can take Governor Abbott to a civil court, along with Ted Cruz, and Mitch McConnell for forsaking their jobs of making schools safe.

It is long past due that schools in USA are safe houses, not some bloody battlefield. I can just imagine the horror on the faces of those 2 teachers as a gunman enters a class of 19 youngsters.

And yet Abbott and Trump and Cruz, hot foot down to Houston for the NRA meeting.

How could anyone in their right mind vote Abbott, Trump, Cruz into office, like casting a vote for Satan, if Satan were on the ballot.

Re: Fastest and easiest way to get Gun Regulation into law-- all teachers across USA protest and close schools// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH

<4be46eb9-1e29-4466-9f53-c77c14651d72n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101305&group=sci.math#101305

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 09:02:15 -0700 (PDT)
teachers across USA protest and close schools// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 28 May 2022 16:02 UTC

I watch several news agencies-- PBS Newshour, DW, BBC. One of them, yesterday has a lady reporter talking to a NRA member. It is a classic interview of how satanic and illogical is the NRA and should be used in a movement of TEACHERS and STUDENTS protestors to get the NRA out of USA society.

The world needs farmers and the world and USA have a Farm lobby.

The world needs Teachers & Students and the world and USA, do not yet have a Teachers & Students political organization as a lobby.

The world does not need a Lobby whose reason for existence is to Lord over who has access to guns.

INTERVIEW of 27May2022 on either BBC, PBS, or DW.

Lady Reporter: here in Houston Texas is the NRA convention after a mass school shooting in Uvalde Texas.

Lady Reporter interviews a NRA member standing next to her: is anything going to change after Uvalde?

NRA member: the way NRA works is that good guys with guns will stop bad guys with guns....

Lady Reporter: Obviously it is not working for if that is true, then the USA should be the safest place on Earth for we have the most guns per person in the world. So obviously your logic is false for the USA is the very-most-unsafe place in the industrialized world. All because of the NRA and its satanic and stupid logic.

NRA member: .... (silent and walks away).....

Now what I wish to have done is to copy paste that interview (some of those words above are my own inclusion but basically it is "words to that effect".

I wish to copy paste that interview as the rally cry for Teachers and Student Protestors across the USA as they garner a list of 50 Senators who oppose Gun Law Regulation and to have protestors at their home, office every week of the year until Gun Laws are passed. And to have that Interview of the Lady Reporter with the illogical NRA and his illogical foundation.

As I said earlier, the world needs a farm lobby. The world needs a Teacher & Student lobby. But the world does not need and never needed a lobby whose aim is to fill every person and household with guns. For such a lobby is a direct threat to the people of the USA, a threat to their safety and we see that played out mostly on Schools.

When you have a stupid idiot Governor of Texas, Abbott seeing nothing wrong in people walking the streets and shopping and studying and driving and playing yet carrying guns in the open, in everyday life. Then you have not a sane Governor of Texas but an insane governor of Texas.

I do not want to go to a grocery store and down the ice cream or frozen food aisle see a gang of 3 juveniles carrying automatic rifles, as if that is a normal for Texas. I wrote a book on the "Dumbnification of the World" due to pollution in the air such as CO2 and lead from leaded gasoline and mercury from electric power plants. And it is my opinion that Texas Governor Abbott is suffering severely from dumbnification that he is no longer able to understand what is "right from wrong".

AP