Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 10:39:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Call for a leader to lead Teachers & Students to protest 50
Republican Senators who do nothing but cause more School Shootings// Science
Council Rules Earth.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 28 May 2022 17:39 UTC

Call for a leader to lead Teachers & Students to protest 50 Republican Senators who do nothing but cause more School Shootings// Science Council Rules Earth.

The recent school shooting in Uvalde Texas causes there to be a change, no more of this "do nothing and move onto the next school shooting".

The world needs a farm lobby for the world needs farmers.

The world needs a School lobby for the world needs teachers and students.

But the world never needed a lobby whose aim is to sell guns and fill every house, home and body with guns. And this lobby of NRA, is now killing many people that are School people. This lobby has 50 Republican senators in their pockets to do their sordid deeds.

So we need a leader to start to rally all teachers and students across 50 states of the USA. Something like a Martin Luther King was for civil rights and we would be extremely lucky if we could get a MLK type of orator. Perhaps a Greta Thunberg type, only instead of global-warming, one for Gun Law Regulations. And Greta started her movement by taking off on Friday and protesting.

Here for the Teacher & Student lobby we need them to take off on Friday and protest these 50 Republican senators who "do nothing".

So, identify the 50 "do nothing" senators and in each of those States-- protest that senator-- home or office or even Washington DC.

We need a leader to organize this lobby of Teachers & Students.

I am probably naive, but think the natural borne leader for this lobby comes from a University president who is from a Private College and is a good speaker.

This is a Urgent issue, for as we can see in Texas, that banal Governor Abbott is now allowing into law that you can carry guns in the open. Imagine that? Going to the grocery store and finding a gang of 3 juveniles carrying assault rifles when all you wanted was a jar of peanut butter in that aisle..

Imagine Texas schools where seniors come to class with a assault rifle as if that is normal.

So the trend line with NRA, is everyone packed to the teeth in guns in the public. This is a world that is a horror story, not anything normal.

So, leaders, please come forth and save the USA from sheer horror, a USA so unsafe, that not only do you have school mass shootings, but you have public walkways and stores with people carrying guns, in broad daylight, out in open, just as if you are at the OK Corral in the Old Wild West. Just waiting for someone to talk to three teenagers in the ice cream aisle of the grocery store and 50 killed in that grocery store.

AP