Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 14:36:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: After the "Big Lie" Trump is screaming for a new name for himself.
Don-- how about the "Big Shit" ?? Will that please you Don?? SCIENCE COUNCIL
RULES EARTH.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 28 May 2022 21:36 UTC

After the "Big Lie" Trump is screaming for a new name for himself. Don-- how about the "Big Shit" ?? Will that please you Don?? SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH.

Through age, I am turning into quite the comedian. I suppose anyone who goes through life, needs some comic relief, against the painful back drop of so much illogic and ignorance that surrounds our daily life.

So Donald Trump, the joke of a president, especially his "Big Lie" is belly aching screaming for a new epitaph of himself, especially for the upcoming 2024 election.

For in political news, we need fresh new things constantly occurring and quite frankly, everyone, including Trump supporters are tired of the "Big Lie" and have moved on. Yes, Don, your fans are moving on, upward and forward and leaving you behind. You are not providing them with enough "new things"..

So Don needs a new campaign slogan, a rally cry. Don, how about the "Big Shit"?? That will get the crowd motivated and excited. And with banners of Big Shit will make it into the news media.

And have ball caps that you throw into the audience, have a picture logo of a "Big Shit" ie, you Don. Or perhaps a combo, a combination like in cheeseburgers with double layers and onions and pickle, mustard, hold back on nothing-- "Big Lie Shit" or for those who learned well in English class without being gunned down in the classroom, in proper grammer "Big Shitting Liar"..

Don, do it for the raving crowd at your rallies---

And here, .. adjusting the microphone, ......ladies and gentlemen is your next president of the United States "Big Shitting Liar" Donald Trump.

AP

tech / sci.math / After the "Big Lie" Trump is screaming for a new name for himself. Don-- how about the "Big Shit" ?? Will that please you Don?? SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH.