Two is not equal to three, even for large values of two.

tech / sci.math / Re: 189th book of AP// The evolution of motion in animals, of their legs. AP is tired and needs rest and relaxation. For me that means the next several books I publish will be biology. I find biology so nice simple and easy, that a vacation for me, -

SubjectAuthor
* 189th book of AP// The evolution of motion in animals, of their legs.Archimedes Plutonium
`- Re: 189th book of AP// The evolution of motion in animals, of theirArchimedes Plutonium

1
189th book of AP// The evolution of motion in animals, of their legs. AP is tired and needs rest and relaxation. For me that means the next several books I publish will be biology. I find biology so nice simple and easy, that a vacation for me, --

<e8dc8194-6b45-4da2-b0bc-bf2efa3890b8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101444&group=sci.math#101444

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 12:35:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 189th book of AP// The evolution of motion in animals, of their legs.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 29 May 2022 19:35 UTC

189th book of AP// The evolution of motion in animals, of their legs. AP is tired and needs rest and relaxation. For me that means the next several books I publish will be biology. I find biology so nice simple and easy, that a vacation for me, --
8m views
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Apr 30, 2022, 4:57:12 PM

to Plutonium Atom Universe
189th book of AP// The evolution of motion in animals, of their legs.

AP is tired and needs rest and relaxation. For me that means the next several books I publish will be biology.

I find biology so nice simple and easy, that a vacation for me, -- is doing biology.

These biology books will probably take me up to my 200th published book of science.

I face another possible Drought year this summer. And the last two drought years were grueling 2021, 2020.

So I do not feel up to par to be doing physics or chemistry in a drought summer.

Better fly through the summer doing biology.

ATOM
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Apr 30, 2022, 9:19:01 PM

to Plutonium Atom Universe
I am back to writing a book on animal motion and number of legs.

I wrote a book that water striders were the primitive first insects because to walk on water and not drown requires 6 legs. Spiders with 8 legs soon drown.

I wrote a book on the idea that octopus with 8 legs gave rise to spiders with 8 legs.

Another book I wrote focused on the idea that snakes originated from eels of the ocean and later the land snakes went back to the oceans for habitat.

I wrote a book on the idea that millipedes and crabs and centipedes need those many number of legs to walk underneath water.

So why am I back to number of legs being the focus of attention of biology evolution? Linnaeus classification is big on number of legs for classifying animal species. But I am back because the subject of number of legs evolved needs its own separate book.

Why do snakes have 0 legs? Is it because they came from eels? And why is a animal with 0 legs so well adapted? Could it be that legs actually can be a disadvantage when accessing a small hole?

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Apr 30, 2022, 10:26:25 PM

to Plutonium Atom Universe
My 168th book of science is a key book of science for me anyway. For in writing that book, I came to realize the octopus would evolve to making legs in land animals, and in turn, the octopus came from fungal hyphae, where hyphae are the most primitive of legs to evolve into octopus and later on land animals. So to some extent, we can say every leg owes its existence back to the octopus and back to the fungus hyphae.

Evolution of First-Heart concurrent with First-Gill, First-Lung // Biology science
by Archimedes Plutonium

Preface: AP loves unravelling the evolution history of life, far far better than any crime mystery story, and far more rewarding. It takes logical thought backed up with physical science understanding to unravel First Heart with First Gill/Lung. Logic and physics should be able to unravel most "Firsts' of Biology" even with a scant fossil record. We should be able to penetrate the Firsts of Biology from the living species of today, a scant fossil record but good-logic and good-physics knowledge. In this manner, this book uses logic and physics to determine the First Heart concurrent First-Gill/Lung.

Cover Picture: A picture of octopus from my iphone camera of a Google search of octopus, for it is the octopus animal evolved from fungus Mold some 600 million years ago that First Heart synchronized with First Gill/Lungs was evolved.

---------------------------
Table of Contents
---------------------------

1) My history of this subject.

2) Mechanism for evolving First Heart concurrent with First Gill then First Lungs.

3) What is RNA-editing?

4) Refresher on what is Superdeterminism, compared to Darwin Evolution.

5) An analogy for how RNA-editing works.

6) RNA-editing as multiplying tissue produced multiple mitochondria.

7) Fungal hyphae evolved into first-heart with first-gill/lung.

8) The greatest big science in Biology of 2020 decade was RNA-editing.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Apr 30, 2022, 11:31:24 PM

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Now in one of my books of biology, I was lucky to pull out a numbers figure of how much better is a animal breathing straight oxygen from the air than a animal breathing oxygen from the oxygen O2 trapped in water H2O found in the oceans. The number I was able to extract was 2.5 times better it is for a animal living on land and breathing O2 directly from the air from a animal living in water breathing saturated O2 in the water mix. But that book has nothing to do with evolution of "legs" for motion. But, I wrote a book about horses being the fastest land animal, and of course they have 4 legs.

Humans and ostriches run on 2 legs. Horses on 4 legs, insects on 6 lets, spiders on 8 legs.

Can I put a numbers figure on the 4 leg speed superiority over other legs? Is it that size of animal plays a key factor in speed, that you cannot have a 2 legged human the size of a horse, for the 2 legs would be hindered by the weight.

So this book is more about biophysics, than evolution origins.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
May 1, 2022, 3:19:46 PM

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Alright, so we have the fastest human doing the 100 meters at 9.58 seconds and the fastest horse doing 2.4km at just under 2 minutes. Bolt and Secretariat to be specific.

That arithmetic works out as 100 meters in 10 seconds is 10 meters per second. And for the racehorse is 2400 meters in 120 seconds is 20 meters per second. Naturally of course the human has 2 legs and the horse has 4. So the math is correct, 2 x2 would be 4. Double the legs, double the speed.

Now what about a evolution design of 6 legs onto a animal body? Would he get a even faster speed? No, because the added on two more legs would interfer with the existing 4 and not improve on the "stride length". 6 legs may improve on the motor strength of the runner by revolutions per second, but interfer with the stride of the back 2 and front 2 legs. So evolution never wants to go to a disadvantage, of extra appendages that does no improvement.

However, as I wrote in one of my books, small size animals such as insects have to deal with water, and there, 6 legs is an advantage around water.

For large animals dealing with water, we never see evolution towards 6 legs, but with small animals the size of insects dealing with water, the 6 legs is a saving of life if encountering large surface of water. And we see this in the water strider that is an insect and lives on the surface of water, using 4 legs for balance and staying above water and 2 legs for maneuvering on the water surface. Now somewhere in insect evolution, not only 6 legs was best for water surface maneuvering but wings were evolved to also add safety and advantage to insects.

Now here we have several routes to take to get to wings plus 6 legs. We can take the route that 8 or more legs underwater where 2 of the 8 legs becomes protowings. Or another route is to see the evolution of wings onto a 6 legged animal as coming from out of the body and not a transformed 2 legs.

Was there ever a time on Earth that no animal had legs? I think the answer is no. Because if we claim that the mold fungus hyphae are legs, primitive legs, and the fungus as being first animal to evolve then we must concede animals have always had legs.

Going further, we can say that first life on Earth was both plant cells without hyphae and fungus with hyphae. In this view, we say both evolved together and started out together from that of pure physics capacitors. In this sense we have a First life on Earth as having many nonliving capacitors and electricity gets storaged in two nearby capacitors. One of which will end up being a plant life single cell an the other end up being a fungal-animal single cell. In this possibility, the storaged electricity of the two capacitors, comes to a moment in development that it can swing in either direction-- turn out to be a plant, or turn out to be a fungus-animal.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
May 28, 2022, 2:23:39 PM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Alright, I finished 188th book of science, mostly about physics math and logic. I am on vacation now and writing just books of biology for the entire summer and autumn. Physics takes too much out of me and have to recapacitor my body electricity.

So I had started my 189th book on legs in biology evolution and will resume that task.

AP

Re: 189th book of AP// The evolution of motion in animals, of their legs. AP is tired and needs rest and relaxation. For me that means the next several books I publish will be biology. I find biology so nice simple and easy, that a vacation for me, -

<12ad6456-ec4e-45c2-a6c5-6ef81e20820an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101448&group=sci.math#101448

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 12:58:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 189th book of AP// The evolution of motion in animals, of their
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 29 May 2022 19:58 UTC

A topic in biology that has never been contemplated, raised, and researched.. The topic of why biological systems come in pairs of two. We have two arms, two legs, two lungs, two kidneys, two balls. We do not have two brains, two hearts, two livers, two stomachs, two penis, two vagina. Or do we?

If we compartmentalize the brain, heart, liver we can say they come in two. We have left side and right side brain. We have 4 chambers of heart as two sides. A liver is compartmentalized into 2 parts.

This is strong evidence that something is going on in biology, that whenever something is created-- it comes in two, unless coming in 2 is a rivaling detriment.

So this feature of biology goes back to the DNA itself and the need for duality, mirror reflection of "coming in two". We have 2 strands for DNA. We have 2 different base pairs. Does this coming in 2 stop with DNA? No, we have to go back to photons as perfect DNA and the Atomic Structure of proton and muon for the Hydrogen atom. In fact, we have to go to the Guiding Principle over all of Physics-- All is Atom and atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism.

Coming in two for creation is physics duality and the ultimate duality is electricity versus magnetism.

So in the creation process of biology, the fact that all is electricity and magnetism has a demand that everything in biology comes in 2, unless there is a rivaling conflict of 2.

As for legs, we can say a flagella is 1 leg, but we never see in Nature animals with 3 or 5 or 7 or odd number of legs.

In several of my already written books, I argue that insects with many legs needed that to crawl out of immersed water, flooding water. Insects with 6 legs are perfect for living on the surface of water and escaping the water if need be.

Animals with 4 legs, not 6, needed 4 for speed in running on land.

Much of biology classification of Linnaeus classification involves leg count. And that was a good determinant, because the leg count meant the survival of the species in situations of water, in situations of running on land. In Ancient Earth, animals were mostly in water and so you needed 8 or more legs to crawl out of water. Once out of water and not wanting to drown, you needed 6 legs to negotiate water and land and air. Once fully on land, you needed 4 legs for speed in running.

AP