Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed. -- Francis Bacon

tech / sci.math / Re: Mathematical Cranks

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Mathematical CranksArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: Archimedes "not one single marble of commonsense in my entireMichael Moroney
|`- Re: Archimedes "not one single marble of commonsense in my entireSung Maita
`- Re: Mathematical CranksArchimedes Plutonium

1
Re: Mathematical Cranks

<4aeb9095-86f0-4375-84d6-de45f263e975n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101509&group=sci.math#101509

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 23:37:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Mathematical Cranks
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 30 May 2022 06:37 UTC

Dr Edgar universally regarded as a crank, says Todd B Smith in Example Problems-- the paid for Google Search character assassinator for hire Todd B Smith.

Why Todd, is Dr. Edgar just a crank? Is it because he cannot understand slant cut in cone is never a ellipse, always a oval. Or is it because Dr. Edgar is too dumb in math to realize calculus is geometry, therefore the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires a geometry proof. Not a mindless limit analysis hornswaggle.

#11-1, 3rd published book

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PLSDQWC
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 11, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1621 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 20 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Proofs Ellipse is never a Conic section, always a Cylinder section and a Well Defined Oval definition//Student teaches professor series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 14May2022. This is AP's 68th published book of science.

Preface: A similar book on single cone cut is a oval, never a ellipse was published in 11Mar2019 as AP's 3rd published book, but Amazon Kindle converted it to pdf file, and since then, I was never able to edit this pdf file, and decided rather than struggle and waste time, decided to leave it frozen as is in pdf format. Any new news or edition of ellipse is never a conic in single cone is now done in this book. The last thing a scientist wants to do is wade and waddle through format, when all a scientist ever wants to do is science itself. So all my new news and thoughts of Conic Sections is carried out in this 68th book of AP. And believe you me, I have plenty of new news.

In the course of 2019 through 2022, I have had to explain this proof often on Usenet, sci.math and sci.physics. And one thing that constant explaining does for a mind of science, is reduce the proof to its stripped down minimum format, to bare bones skeleton proof. I can prove the slant cut in single cone is a Oval, never the ellipse in just a one sentence proof. Proof-- A single cone and oval have just one axis of symmetry, while a ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry, hence slant cut is always a oval, never the ellipse..

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B081TWQ1G6
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ November 21, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 827 KB
• Simultaneous device usage ‏ : ‎ Unlimited
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 51 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#11-2, 11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 15Dec2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". And very surprising that most math professors cannot tell the difference between a "proving something" and that of "analyzing something". As if an analysis is the same as a proof. We often analyze various things each and every day, but few if none of us consider a analysis as a proof. Yet that is what happened in the science of mathematics where they took an analysis and elevated it to the stature of being a proof, when it was never a proof.

To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.

Product details
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PQTNHMY
Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 14, 2019
Language ‏ : ‎ English
File size ‏ : ‎ 1309 KB
Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Print length ‏ : ‎ 154 pages
Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

On Thursday, January 6, 1994 at 1:26:21 PM UTC-6, Gerald Edgar wrote:
> Mathematical Cranks
> This is the title of an interesting book by Underwood Dudley, 1992.
> There is an (also interesting) review of it by Ian Stewart in the
> January issue of the American Mathematical Monthly.
> --
> Gerald A. Edgar Internet: ed...@math.ohio-state.edu
> Department of Mathematics Bitnet: EDGAR@OHSTPY
> The Ohio State University telephone: 614-292-0395 (Office)
> Columbus, OH 43210 -292-4975 (Math. Dept.) -292-1479 (Dept. Fax)

Example Problems

Archimedes Plutonium (born July 5, 1950) is primarily noted for his varied and eccentric contributions to Usenet. Plutonium repeatedly claimed to be the greatest ...

Todd B Smith by wicked-wikki your free wicked encyclopedia// although he is almost universally regarded as a mRNA poofster fuckdog and Todd B Smith as a adjuvant poofster fuckdog.

On Monday, June 10, 2019 at 7:14:02 PM UTC-5, j4n bur53 wrote:
> brain farto claims 22699 is a Sierpiński number.

wiki, wiki Revision history of
www.exampleproblems dot com wiki
(cur | prev) 03:21, 13 March 2021 Todd (talk | contribs ... (10,274 bytes)
ep@toddbsmith dot com

Todd B Smith in wicked-wikki your free wicked encyclopedia// although he is almost universally regarded as a mRNA poofster fuckdog and Todd B Smith as a adjuvant poofster fuckdog.

Example Problems from www.exampleproblems dot com
Jump to navigation
Jump to search
Todd B Smith (born July 13, 1967) is primarily noted for his varied and eccentric contributions to Usenet. Given Todd's birth may explain his stalking in sci.math and sci.physics for he was not born in the normal manner but shitted out of the arse of his mother, while she was undergoing a lobotomy in Boston. And to this very day, Todd is never seen giving a kind word to anybody or anything, especially his mother. Having been shitted out of the arse of your mother will do that to you. Todd repeatedly claimed to be the greatest living Comic, and referred to himself at least once as "The AnalButtFuckManure of late night comedy"[1], although he is almost universally regarded as a mRNA poofster fuckdog and Todd B Smith as a adjuvant poofster fuckdog. Much to the disdain and annoyance of every lady walking and sitting on benches in the public with a leg exposed. One of Todd's seminal and most memorable Google Search character assassination in July, 2020 [2] replies to the South Korean Prime Minister over the torture of his country-- moon bears. Bears that are lifelong caged and tortured for their bile extraction. In one of Todd B Smith's posts, he suggests sending in a platoon of Marines to free the moon bears. (Needs confirmation by Todd B. Smith dot com)

|| Criminal and eccentric personalities || Unusual Personalities || Twilight Zone Sickfucks ||

Another report of Todd B. Smith is in answer to Dr. Tao of why he cannot admit to his mistakes that a ellipse is not a conic cut of a single cone for that is a oval. And why Dr. Tao fails to ever give a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, like what the King of Science Archimedes Plutonium, did in 2015, and published the world's first geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Archimedes "not one single marble of commonsense in my entire brain" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<t73g21$sd0$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101579&group=sci.math#101579

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "not one single marble of commonsense in my entire
brain" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 18:22:18 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Mon, 30 May 2022 22:22 UTC

🕷 of Math and 🦂 of Physics Archimedes "Kim Jong Un's stooge" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> blithered:

> Michael Moroney Jan 18, 2021, 2:06:24 PM

Oh no! Plutonium failed by attacking me! And he was doing so well for a
while!

Even though the spamtard Plutonium spammed this particular attack many
times, it wasn't much of an attack, so I'll let it slide...this time...

Re: Mathematical Cranks

<1e7eed2e-d953-4c0c-8fd2-e43cbdf08af6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101607&group=sci.math#101607

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 01:16:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 31 May 2022 08:16 UTC

Is this Univ Dayton physics dept Todd B Smith creating demonization Google Search hit of AP?? Or is it another Todd Smith, for there are many Todd Smith. I ask Gerald Edgar and Eric Spina in Ohio.

Gerald, I know you cannot tell apart a ellipse from a oval, but since you are in Ohio, can you pop down from Columbus to Dayton and see if Todd Smith is the source of Demonization Google Search hits.

Is this Univ Dayton physics dept Todd B Smith creating demonization Google Search hit of AP?? Or is it another Todd Smith, for there are many Todd Smith. I ask Gerald Edgar and Eric Spina in Ohio.

Is it true that University of Dayton Todd B Smith created this demonization of AP so that it appears as 1st Google Search Hit. But there are many Todd Smith. Likely true because of physics connection.

Todd B Smith, splatter-fart-shitter of demonizing Google Search hits. Todd victimizes innocent people by concocting Google hits. Hopefully this thread will appear on 1st page of Todd B Smith.

This is in reply to Todd B Smith who loves to demonize and defame people by concocting a rigged Google search hit on his "targeted victim". Hopefully this thread will someday appear on the 1st page of a Google Search of Todd B Smith-- that demonizing arsewipe.

Todd B Smith, splatter-fart-shitter of demonizing Google Search hits. Todd victimizes innocent people by concocting Google hits. Hopefully this thread will appear on 1st page of Todd B Smith.

..- " `-. ,..-''' ```....'`-..
, . `.' ' `.
..' .' ` ` ' `.. ;
.. ; .' . `. ;
; . ' `. . '
.. ' ` `. |
.. '. '
.. 0 0 ' `.
' `
; `
..' `
; U `
; '; `
: | ;.. :` `
: `;. ```. .-; | '
'. ` ``.., .' :' '
; ` ;'.. ..-'' ' ' Hi, I am Todd B Smith whose aim in life is to design a splatter fart shit as your Google Search Hit, on your very first page. I trained under the master Swiss fart-shitter Jan Burse. We design obnoxious, demonizing, defaming Google Search hits that land on the 1st page of you intended victim. Contact me, Todd for a price on your splatter fart shit Google Search hit, custom designed.
` ` ; ````'''""' ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` `. ````'''''' ' '
` . ' '
/ ` `. ' ' .
/ ` .. ..' .'"""""...'
/ .` ` ``........-' .'` .....'''
/ .'' ; ` .' `
....'.' ; .' ` .' `
"" .' .' | ` .; \ `
; .' | `. . . . ' . \ `
:' | ' ` , `. `
| ' ` ' `. `
` ' ` ; `. |
`.' ` ; `-'
`...'

Archimedes Plutonium - Example Problems

Archimedes Plutonium (born July 5, 1950) is primarily noted for his varied and eccentric contributions to Usenet. Plutonium repeatedly claimed to be the greatest ...
‎Background · ‎Plutonium's claims · ‎Plutonium's assessment... · ‎Biographical notes

Todd B Smith on Kibo Parry Moroney by wicked-wikki your free wicked encyclopedia// although he is almost universally regarded as a mRNA poofster fuckdog and Todd B Smith as a adjuvant poofster fuckdog.

...although he is almost universally regarded as a mRNA poofster fuckdog and Todd B Smith as a adjuvant poofster fuckdog.

On Friday, June 14, 2019 at 6:59:05 PM UTC-5, j4n bur53 wrote:
> brain farto, do we have some primes:

On Monday, June 10, 2019 at 7:14:02 PM UTC-5, j4n bur53 wrote:
> brain farto claims 22699 is a Sierpiński number.

wiki, wiki Revision history of " James Kibo Parry Moroney"
www.exampleproblems dot com wiki
(cur | prev) 03:21, 13 March 2021 Todd (talk | contribs ... (10,274 bytes)
ep@toddbsmith dot com

Todd B Smith on Kibo Parry Moroney by wicked-wikki your free wicked encyclopedia// although he is almost universally regarded as a mRNA poofster fuckdog and Todd B Smith as a adjuvant poofster fuckdog.

James Kibo Parry Moroney - Example Problems from www.exampleproblems dot com
Jump to navigation
Jump to search
James Kibo Parry Moroney (born July 13, 1967) is primarily noted for his varied and eccentric contributions to Usenet. Given Kibo's birth may explain his stalking in sci.math and sci.physics for he was not born in the normal manner but shitted out of the arse of his mother, while she was undergoing a lobotomy in Boston. And to this very day, Kibo is never seen giving a kind word to anybody or anything, especially his mother. Having been shitted out of the arse of your mother will do that to you. Kibo Parry Moroney repeatedly claimed to be the greatest living Comic, and referred to himself at least once as "The AnalButtFuckManure of late night comedy"[1], although he is almost universally regarded as a mRNA poofster fuckdog and Todd B Smith as a adjuvant poofster fuckdog. Much to the disdain and annoyance of every lady walking and sitting on benches in the public with a leg exposed. One of Kibo's seminal and most memorable posts in July, 2020 [2] replies to the South Korean Prime Minister over the torture of his country-- moon bears. Bears that are lifelong caged and tortured for their bile extraction. In one of Kibo's posts, he suggests sending in a platoon of Marines to free the moon bears. (Needs confirmation by Todd B. Smith dot com)

|| Criminal and eccentric personalities || Unusual Personalities || Twilight Zone Sickfucks ||

Buck Futter
Re: Kibo Parry Moroney is sending South Korean president Moon Jae-in a map to free the MOON BEARS from torture
On Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 8:05:47 PM UTC-5, Buck Futter wrote: > Give it a rest you impotent
10:20 AM

Another report of Kibo Parry Moroney is in answer to Dr. Tao of why he cannot admit to his mistakes that a ellipse is not a conic cut of a single cone for that is a oval. And why Dr. Tao fails to ever give a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, like what the King of Science Archimedes Plutonium, did in 2015, and published the world's first geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says of Dr. Tao "ant of Math" and a pandemic shit mule// Perhaps because Dr. Tao is such a failure of math, he believed primes are real when Naturals have no division-- and failures of math overlook even the most obvious
Professor Wordsmith Jul 25, 2020, 8:23:21

Another memorable report and post by Kibo Parry Moroney is where he refers to Stanford Univ president Dr. Tessier-Lavigne and Caltech's president Dr. Rosenbaum as "cults of education" for never considering that the real proton is 840MeV as a proton torus with the muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law that AP wrote a book on.

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says "Oh Mum! Ride-A-Penis Cult!" Stanford's Marc Tessier-Lavigne, CalTech's Thomas Rosenbaum with their 10 OR 6 = 16; their ellipse a conic when it never was; their proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV when in truth it is 840 to..
Eddie "Fish Basket" Reynolds Jr. Aug 10, 2020, 3:34:45 PM

Here is where the 28 year long stalker Kibo Parry Moroney with his gang of bullies such as Dan Christensen, Jan Burse, et al beat up on Harvard's Dr. Hau for failing to turn the light switch off in "Slow Light Experiments" and demonstrate AP is correct in saying light waves are not straightline arrows but are closed loops with the source always in contact in the closed loop.

Re: Zelos asks why Harvard's Dr. Hau wants to fail in physics, by not turning off the light to see if light wave is a closed loop pencil ellipse that AP predicts. Is Dr.Hau stubborn and too ignorant to finish her experiment??
Michael Moroney Jan 18, 2021, 2:06:24 PM

**new**
Re: Fire the entire Cornell Univ math dept-- unable to even teach Add in Logic is not OR but rather is AND
by Dan Christensen
Nov 9, 2017, 3:00:47 PM

Contents
1 Background
2 Kibo's claims
2.1 Kibo's assessment of his poofster stalking in sci.math, sci.physics
3 Biographical notes
4 Quotes
5 External links

|| Eccentric believers || Govt. paid for and sponsored stalkers || Poofsters UWO University earning B.A. Masters, and Ph.D in Stalking, president Kibo Parry Moroney 28 year veteran, chancellor Dan Christensen, floor and toilet bowl cleaner Jan Burse

....although Kibo _universally regarded_ as having more physics intelligence in his shit streaked underwear than in the entire brain of Todd B Smith

wiki, wiki Revision history of " James Kibo Parry Moroney"
www.exampleproblems dot com wiki
(cur | prev) 03:21, 13 March 2021 Todd (talk | contribs ... (10,274 bytes)
ep@toddbsmith dot com

...although Kibo is _universally regarded_ as a mRNA poofster fuckdog and Todd B Smith as a Twilight Zone sickfuck according to the mineralogy Dana classification.

Todd B Smith on Kibo Parry Moroney by wicked-wikki your free wicked encyclopedia// although he is almost universally regarded as a mRNA poofster fuckdog and Todd B Smith as a adjuvant poofster fuckdog.

James Kibo Parry Moroney - Example Problems from www.exampleproblems dot com
Jump to navigation
Jump to search
James Kibo Parry Moroney (born July 13, 1967) is primarily noted for his varied and eccentric contributions to Usenet. Given Kibo's birth may explain his stalking in sci.math and sci.physics for he was not born in the normal manner but shitted out of the arse of his mother, while she was undergoing a lobotomy in Boston. And to this very day, Kibo is never seen giving a kind word to anybody or anything, especially his mother. Having been shitted out of the arse of your mother will do that to you. Kibo Parry Moroney repeatedly claimed to be the greatest living Comic, and referred to himself at least once as "The AnalButtFuckManure of late night comedy"[1], although he is almost universally regarded as a mRNA poofster fuckdog and Todd B Smith as a adjuvant poofster fuckdog. Much to the disdain and chagrin, and annoyance of every lady walking or sitting on park benches with a leg exposed. One of Kibo's seminal and most memorable posts in July, 2020 [2] replies to the South Korean Prime Minister over the torture of his country's-- moon bears. Bears that are lifelong caged and tortured for their bile extraction. In one of Kibo's posts, he suggests sending in a platoon of Marines to free the moon bears. (Needs confirmation by Todd B. Smith dot com)

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Archimedes "not one single marble of commonsense in my entire brain" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<t7amrn$lkn$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101831&group=sci.math#101831

From: uts...@saatmiaa.mt (Sung Maita)
Newsgroups: sci.math
brain" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 16:00:56 -0000 (UTC)
ghxH85VaQoDBVHwfYJ9Dx2FB2Hqj1aeRRq37/LKVXJY+CP6Jt8tXhznhZVnwLTn
+v2AoO7a5hyhnamp9wV0HlgmB39yY4btr09Dm0rwaIy4OKu7J855ewE7xK29OJx
sBXdUgAzQ1pe1bCrNxvFPEy+iCg27hVRsBcH2HFIJNxVV43BlsAMQvZhxewdM+N
eZyFWER+zjcB3L4CvATWBOoONNa4de7PY7GFFFgRjo9g+goB3DZkmaixGfzU2jk
MNaRFJ/qUAd2kuapjIjaD/0mwUDiKQ6cGAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
 by: Sung Maita - Thu, 2 Jun 2022 16:00 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

> 🕷 of Math and 🦂 of Physics Archimedes "Kim Jong Un's stooge" Plutonium
> <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> blithered:
>> Michael Moroney Jan 18, 2021, 2:06:24 PM
>
> Oh no! Plutonium failed by attacking me! And he was doing so well for a
> while!
> Even though the spamtard Plutonium spammed this particular attack many
> times, it wasn't much of an attack, so I'll let it slide...this time...

Hi Michael! Nice to meet you. Hear this khazar bitch, an Israel domiciled,
calling the nazi "ukraine" for *_our_territory_*!! It despicts me.

Olena Zelenska, first lady of Ukraine, claims that 'conceding territory to
Russia won't stop the war https://www.bitchute.com/video/97C9jGrXKijs/

and a nazi, feeling fooled going into a "real" war.

Curtis, British merc who fought in Ukraine - '20+ British have died...
Different kind of war..' https://www.bitchute.com/video/3fYrJVmcv9Ul/

and since you are such interested, here it comes a message from the Odessa
people to the cocaine gay actor zelenske.

Odessa Patriots are rising and have a message for Ukrainian regime
https://www.bitchute.com/video/xse2gaVLYk6Q/