Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 12:43:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 2-- Ban all assault rifles in America-- collect them up -- ship them
to Ukraine to fight the Russia invasion// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 30 May 2022 19:43 UTC

Ban all assault rifles in America-- collect them up -- ship them to Ukraine to fight the Russia invasion// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH.
1m views
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
May 29, 2022, 3:34:32 PM (23 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Ban all assault rifles in America-- collect them up -- ship them to Ukraine to fight the Russia invasion// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH.

Ban all assault rifles here in the USA, they are only a deadly bloody nuisance for life in the USA. These are weapons of war, not for domestic use.

So, ban them immediately and have a Federal law to clean them up and clean them out and ship them all to Ukraine with bullets and all for the Ukraine people to help them fight the Russian invasion.

Also, we need the Teachers & Students across the USA to form one of the strongest of all lobbies, join together. And this lobby will protest any and all the 50 Senators who stop the Regulation of Guns. The Teacher & Student lobby should have just 3 day classroom teaching and 2 days protesting the fool Senator who votes against Gun Regulation.

Whenever politicians become mindless fools in office, the Teacher Student Lobby will check and balance and get rid of the mindless fool of a Senator-- Ted Cruz, Mitch McConnell etc...
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
May 29, 2022, 4:31:09 PM (22 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
I am going to nominate Dianne Feinstein to be the first leader of a massive USA wide Teacher & Students Lobby. One of the most powerful of all Lobbies in the future of the USA. Dianne is well suited and capable of forming and leading this lobby. I hope she will accept but she probably is too busy with her own work.

She would be magnificent in forming the Lobby with all her experience in politics. And if not mistaken, she even had a gun regulation law to be voted on before the Uvalde Texas massacre.

So we need a leader to form Teacher&Student Lobby. A Lobby that actively has work weeks normally 5 classroom days of the week but when they have dumb stupid senators in Congress, the lobby has to cut back on 5 days of classroom to that of 4 or even 3, spending 2 days per week in active protest of the idiot senators blocking key legislation-- like Gun Regulation.

At the rate of idiots like Abbott in Texas and the NRA, at their rate, we can expect to see 18 year olds on college campuses like Texas A&M carrying a assault rifle locked and loaded onto campus, all within that idiot Abbott's law. This is not an America I grew up in, where every public setting has people carrying automatic weapons, and everyone not carrying guns is intimidated or forced to leave. This is where the NRA and stupid politicians are heading for in this country-- everyone armed to the hilt and a battleground in the public spaces. In fact, when so much arming exists, we can safely say-- There no longer exists Public Spaces, for every space is now a battle zone.

And think of the poor Police force, having to grapple with people-- all armed to the hilt in automatic weapons.

The America I knew and grew up in, was the Police were the only people carrying guns. And that is what it should be now.

So, please Dianne, please form and create the most powerful Lobby of all in the USA-- Teacher & Student Lobby, so that we can finally get rid of worthless mindless Senators who do nothing but make America bad. There are likely to be 50 Republican Senators that need to leave office, for they care not about any teacher or student, only that they sit in office paid for by NRA.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
2:41 PM (now)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Thanks to NRA and idiot governors with idiot gun laws, there are more school toddlers shot down in USA, than in the war zone of Ukraine.

So I say to all Americans, time to think straight, clear, honest. Military rifles in public is a threat to life of all USA citizens but especially those in school because unhinged people with easy access to guns is causing more deaths than ever before. So a 18 year old is frustrated by math or science and hauls his AK-47 to class which the NRA and stupid governors would just love to see, hauls that weapon to class and ends up shooting the teachers and students.

But also, on that trendline-- which the NRA loves and stupid governors love also, is the public threat and nuisance of 18 year olds in grocery store down a ice cream aisle with loaded AK-47, all because we have insane NRA with their stupid idiot governors creating such a Public Nuisance and threat to life.

In Texas, before the Uvalde massacre, because the idiot Abbott passed open carry and passed 18 year olds having military rifles. There in fact was NO PUBLIC space in Texas that was safe. All of Texas under a 18 year old can own a military rifle and Open Carry, means that no place in Texas was Public and no place in Texas was safe.

In Ukraine there is obvious war. But in the USA with idiot organizations of NRA and their puppet mindless governors, the USA is a active war zone but not recognized as such. For on the day of Uvalde Texas, there were more people killed in the USA by military rifles than killed in Ukraine fighting the Russians.

So I say to all the 100 Senators in Congress, unscrew your no brains and screw back in "with brains" and pass a bill today that bans all military rifles in the USA, and collects all military rifles and ships them to Ukraine where they are needed.

I will hate America, if I am found going to the frozen food aisle and have to negotiate 3 teenagers aged 18 carrying loaded assault rifles. I will be so angry that USA has come to that awful scene where citizens in the public have to negotiate some idiot carrying a military rifle.

Just reading some searches on Internet, someone in St. Cloud Minnesota decided to load up a MK-47 and stand on the side of a bridge in Open Carry. And it was intimidating to all passerbys.

Is America ending up being like that all over the USA? If so, I hate America for being that stupid....

So, 100 Senators especially the ignorant 50 Republicans who bend over backward to hinder intelligent legislation. Vote to ban assault rifles today, and collect them-- buyback-- and ship to Ukraine where they are needed.

AP