Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 13:31:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: More of my philosophy about my new poem and more of my thoughts..
From: qbwrf...@gmail.com (bwr fml)
 by: bwr fml - Tue, 31 May 2022 20:31 UTC

On Tuesday, May 31, 2022 at 12:29:11 PM UTC-7, Amine Moulay Ramdane wrote:
> Hello,
>
> More of my philosophy about my new poem and more of my thoughts..
>
> I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also
> invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..
>
> In my below new poem i am saying the following:

<<<2015 lines of love poem deleted>>>

Polite sincere request. Really.

Since you think you are smart because you have invented many scalable algorithms,
would it be possible for you to invent a scalable algorithm to provide a service that
would act as a filter for sci.math? It would filter out all the posts from the mentally ill
cranks, possibly even all the exchanges between other people and the mentally ill cranks,
and all the posts from the "solution manual" pirates and all the posts from the
anti vaccine spammers and all the posts from the Ukraine spammers and all the posts
from the Stonehenge spammers

and all the posts of your "love poems" and your "philosophies" and your "thoughts"

and just leave the posts that deal with the actual subject of mathematics?

People have declined to leave sci.math and join a moderated group to get away from
the trash, but if you could use your smartness and experience in creating scalable
algorithms to create a filter that would allow people to read sci.math in peace and
respond exactly as they do now, but the trash would simply become invisible then
you might find an audience that would actually appreciate what you do.

If you did a sufficiently good job of that then you might even attract the attention of
Google, and in a good way.

Please do this. Seriously. Please do this. Please let us know when it is ready to try.
Thank you

tech / sci.math / Re: More of my philosophy about my new poem and more of my thoughts..