Newsgroups: sci.electronics.repair
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 09:17:49 +0100
From: cou...@cacas.pam.oca.eu (Jean-Pierre Coulon)
Subject: Saving the data file of a plot with a Stanford SR785 FFT analyzer
 by: Jean-Pierre Coulon - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 08:17 UTC

We have replaced the floppy disk drive with a USB drive. Now sometimes, but
not always, the output file is only 1-byte big!

I use two methods:
1: key DISK, display to disk, to save a .78d-format file I have to convert.
2: key Output, ASCII, Ascii dump, enter, print screen, to save a simple text
file.

Am I the only one with this trouble? Of course I formated the new USB key.

--
Jean-Pierre Coulon