Tomorrow's computers some time next month. -- DEC

tech / sci.math / Re: Archimedes "not one single marble of commonsense in my entire brain" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

SubjectAuthor
* Kibo Parry Moroney complaining that Pope Francis attacks him and whyArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Archimedes "not one single marble of commonsense in my entireMichael Moroney
 +- Re: Archimedes "not one single marble of commonsense in my entireArchimedes Plutonium
 `- Re: Archimedes "not one single marble of commonsense in my entireMilo Kikkawa

1
Kibo Parry Moroney complaining that Pope Francis attacks him and why Pope Francis has not reformed Catholic Schools to teach proper science rather than foolish biology of Creationism rather than Darwin Evolution, no wonder it was 1963 that a Catholic

<c1e315e5-0971-4629-8e06-4cbbb1a8a3ddn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101584&group=sci.math#101584

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 17:48:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Kibo Parry Moroney complaining that Pope Francis attacks him and why
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 31 May 2022 00:48 UTC

No wonder it was 1963 with Eccles to win a Nobel Prize in science for a Catholic and none since then. For the Catholic Churches teaches anti-science and scars students for life against science.

Kibo Parry M complaining that Pope Francis should act now to teach proper science in Catholic Schools instead of the silly phony science they preach. No wonder that 1963 was the last year a Catholic won a Nobel prize-- because Catholic schools turn students off on their anti- science babble. And Kibo Parry M is even attacked by Pope Francis according to his last spam post.
On Monday, May 30, 2022 at 5:22:05 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"Kim Jong Un's stooge"
> blithered:
> failed by attacking me! And he was doing so well for a
> while!
> "not one single marble of commonsense in my entire brain"
> Even though the spamtard
>spammed this particular attack many
> times, it wasn't much of an attack, so I'll let it slide...this time...

Roberts, Alito, Kavanaugh, Barrett, Gorsuch, Pope Francis ever examine the education system in Catholic schools and Universities as to how much they are Anti-science, especially biology, especially physics, and whether the "i sick i cry" spamming machine of sci.physics and of Biology science by Catholic church and various fake names is a Catholic Church funded spam organization parked in sci.physics for the purpose of preservation of anti-science taught in Catholic schools.

Hi "i sick i cry spammer", time is running short for the Roberts Court is due to overturn Roe v. Wade in June.

Just look at the Nobel prize record where in Peace 1/2 are catholic while about 1/2 are protestant but in science you need go back to Eccles to 1963 to see a Nobel in science. Clearly, the Catholic Church Education system, along with its "sex abuse" needs huge fixing. And what is there response? They supply spammers of disinformation like "i sick i cry" and his clown act.

Catholic Church, --- why not fix the problems instead of sending in spam machines.

I know the Catholic church needs to clean house of its sex abuse. But they also need to clean house of their Anti-science stance and their extreme hatred of biology-- Darwin evolution. And their silly ideas of abortion, no abortion, when biology has abortion as a normal everyday natural law of biology.

Abortion is a Natural Law of Biology. And woe to any church that thinks they can overturn Laws of Nature.

We see the silly Roberts Supreme Court packed 7 of 9 justices as Catholics, catholics that never learned true science-- truth of the world about to saddle and strap 300 million Americans with "no abortions" regardless that we have a Zika virus epidemic and a Covid virus pandemic. We even see idiots of science of judges meddling into face masks.

So, let us question is the "i sick i cry spammer" is a Catholic Church run and paid for organization to show how bad the Catholic church science is in "physics and biology".

AP

Re: Archimedes "not one single marble of commonsense in my entire brain" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<t7474i$1rph$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101597&group=sci.math#101597

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "not one single marble of commonsense in my entire
brain" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 00:56:10 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Tue, 31 May 2022 04:56 UTC

🧌 of Math and 🦤 of Physics Archimedes "math hater" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:

> Kibo Parry M complaining

> On Monday, May 30, 2022 at 5:22:05 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> 🕷 of Math and 🦂 of Physics Archimedes "Kim Jong Un's stooge" Plutonium
>> <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> blithered:
>> Plutonium failed by attacking me! And he was doing so well for a
>> while!
>> "not one single marble of commonsense in my entire brain"
>> Even though the spamtard Plutonium
>> spammed this particular attack many
>> times, it wasn't much of an attack, so I'll let it slide...this time...

I knew it was too good to be true. Somehow, StupidPlutonium seemed to
avoid attacking me for many days. Did Plutonium finally get some common
sense? Of course this was met with no punishment, you don't punish
people for doing the right thing (or at least not doing the wrong
thing). But then Plutonium decided to slip my name into an unrelated
attack spam campaign. I pointed out Plutonium's failure, but of course,
Plutonium, being too dumb and stupid to realize not to attack someone
who strikes back, attacks me again. Even going DAYS without any
striking back wasn't enough for StupidPlutonium to learn not to attack.
I guess we are now back where we were before, and I have to punish
Plutonium's bad behavior.

Too bad, Plutonium! You FAILED! FAILED!!!

Re: Archimedes "not one single marble of commonsense in my entire brain" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<e2bc5446-e3bd-4195-a4fc-44cca126b06cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101598&group=sci.math#101598

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 22:09:51 -0700 (PDT)
brain" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 31 May 2022 05:09 UTC

Kibo Parry M. complaining of predators like Todd B Smith who are hired to "character destroy" people in a Google Search-- did the founders of Google foresee the day their platform is used to character destroy people.
On Monday, May 30, 2022 at 11:55:56 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"math hater"
>"not one single marble of commonsense in my entire brain"
> tarded:
> >
> > Kibo Parry M complaining

AP asks: Kibo Parry M. what does this have to do with the fact that the Catholic Church is failing in science curriculum worldwide in their schools. Hating biology, hating Darwin Evolution, even hating logic and math with their ellipse a conic when that is the oval.

Predators like Todd B Smith victimizing innocent people to satisfy their demented minds. And does Social Media, even have a department that cares about the misuse of their platform, to safeguard innocent people from being made a mockfest, demonized and defamed?

> Report out today from BBC where social media platforms are chock full of these predators who seek to demonize, defame, mockfest of innocent people. Especially women of the world. I remember a time that social media was so raw, so bad in predatory attacks on innocent people, especially women, that if you type in the name of a women, on the first page of a Google Search would appear that woman as nude in a mockfest of that woman.
>
> Of course, well, ever since 1993-4, the first page of Google Search on Archimedes Plutonium was a training camp on how to Mockfest to the hilt of a Google Search of "Archimedes Plutonium" with a "fakery wikipedia" page on AP, total mockery, defamation, demonizing of AP. Crafted by predators like that of Todd B Smith.
>
> --- quoting BBC, 1 Jul 2021 ---
> More than 200 high-profile women have signed an open letter asking for concrete action to tackle abuse on social media platforms.
> The letter - signed by women including former Australian prime minister Julia Gillard, ex-US tennis player Billie Jean King and British actresses Thandiwe Newton and Emma Watson - has been published at the UN Generation Equality Forum.
> Ms Gillard told the BBC: "As prime minister of Australia, like other women in the public domain, I regularly received highly gendered and ugly social media, including the circulation of pornographic cartoons."
> She added that it made her "angry and frustrated that women still face this kind of abuse".
> The letter was addressed to the chief executives of Facebook, Google, TikTok and Twitter, and asked them to "urgently prioritise the safety of women on your platforms".

Todd B Smith latest Google Search "character destroyer" by paid clients. Is it Andrew Wiles , Todd???
1 view
Subscribe
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 30, 2022, 11:32:18 PM (28 minutes ago)
î º
î…Ÿ
î—”
Todd B Smith latest Google Search "character destroyer" by paid clients. Is it Andrew Wiles , Todd???

About 752,000 results (0.34 seconds)
Search Results
Andrew Wiles
Featured snippet from the web
Andrew Wiles (born April 11, 1953) is primarily noted for his con-art phony work of Fermat's Last Theorem. Wiles is so stupid in math he cannot admit cone and oval have 1 axes of symmetry while ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry. Hence, slant cut in single cone is always a oval, never a ellipse. And more telling of his math failings is Wiles cannot admit Calculus is geometry, hence a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus is mandatory.. And so Andrew Wiles is almost universally regarded as a crank.Apr 2, 2022

Todd B Smith, Example Problemshttp://www.exampleproblems.com › wiki › index.php

Re: Archimedes "not one single marble of commonsense in my entire brain" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<t7apdc$lkn$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101833&group=sci.math#101833

From: ola...@oakiiaii.li (Milo Kikkawa)
Newsgroups: sci.math
brain" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 16:44:28 -0000 (UTC)
4zlZo0Bp5IJFjz7im3gBsAXRoAY+/VzB2AGALKhtbvDXvyFHZFbiuZW7rng1hBb
4CG7Rr3EapAqaAWgEft6ZPUG5LTkbpWrSYj55uCow+AxidgB24bm5Twg0hhzL4D
pWiQQ1B6eYnMh91wAXb64BMWhq8CkrRCRB00L0dA6UiAgJIuQbgNeZ2dADRNmVd
aUpwiwPC60d8QCEauoLShI9eUyTcRdqKdkNDU2AgNiCfDF+xTjchNKoM4porVGg
g6h8gf2TIrR6laAtorHd/AU0WFuwCXFjYAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
 by: Milo Kikkawa - Thu, 2 Jun 2022 16:44 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

> 🧌 of Math and 🦤 of Physics Archimedes "math hater" Plutonium
> <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:
>> Kibo Parry M complaining
>
> I knew it was too good to be true. Somehow, StupidPlutonium seemed to
> avoid attacking me for many days. Did Plutonium finally get some common
> sense? Of course this was met with no punishment, you don't punish
> people

:)

Russians dropped a regular hand grenade out of a commercial drone and it
destroyed ATGM ammo https://www.bitchute.com/video/l2v8Y4G65UtL/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/97C9jGrXKijs/
She now lives in Israel with her kids and President Zelensky's parents:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/eiyKqQ3JXEcg/
"Olena Zelenska, the first lady of Ukraine, tells Robin Roberts conceding
territory to Russia won't stop the war, adding that giving up land is
"like conceding a freedom."

She is so brave with other people's lives. Zelensky's beard. Omfg
disgusting stupid gashes - Ukraine is the wests playground for their
obscene criminality.