Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 11:18:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: More of my philosophy about the moroccan Tajine of keftas with
zucchini and peppers and more of my thoughts..
From: qbwrf...@gmail.com (bwr fml)
 by: bwr fml - Thu, 2 Jun 2022 18:18 UTC

On Thursday, June 2, 2022 at 10:56:50 AM UTC-7, Amine Moulay Ramdane wrote:
> Hello,
>
> More of my philosophy about the moroccan Tajine of keftas with zucchini and peppers and more of my thoughts..
>
> I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also
> invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..
>
> I have just cooked and eaten today the following delicious moroccan Tajine of keftas with zucchini and peppers, i am cooking it one day per week, so i invite you to look at how am cooking it in the following webpage:
>
> https://www-marmiton-org.translate.goog/recettes/recette_tajine-de-keftas-aux-courgettes-et-poivrons_46595.aspx?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en
>
> Read my previoous thoughts:
>
> More of my philosophy about the moroccan Tajine kofta and peas and more of my thoughts..
>
> I have just cooked and eaten today the following delicious Moroccan Tajine kofta and peas, i am cooking it one day per week, so i invite you to look at how am cooking it in the following webpage:

<<<2123 lines of what you had to eat and your your thoughts and and love poem deleted>>>

Polite sincere request. Really.

Since you think you are smart because you have invented many scalable algorithms,
would it be possible for you to invent a scalable algorithm to provide a service that
would act as a filter for sci.math? It would filter out all the posts from the mentally ill
cranks, possibly even all the exchanges between other people and the mentally ill cranks,
and all the posts from the "solution manual" pirates and all the posts from the
anti vaccine spammers and all the posts from the Ukraine spammers and all the posts
from the Stonehenge spammers

and all the posts of what you decided to eat your "love poems" and your "philosophies" and your "thoughts"

and just leave the posts that deal with the actual subject of mathematics?

People have declined to leave sci.math and join a moderated group to get away from
the trash, but if you could use your smartness and experience in creating scalable
algorithms to create a filter that would allow people to read sci.math in peace and
respond exactly as they do now, but the trash would simply become invisible then
you might find an audience that would actually appreciate what you do.

If you did a sufficiently good job of that then you might even attract the attention of
Google, and in a good way.

Please do this. Seriously. Please do this. Please let us know when it is ready to try.
Thank you