The trouble with computers is that they do what you tell them, not what you want. -- D. Cohen

tech / sci.math / Re: Archimedes "not one single marble of commonsense in my entire brain" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

SubjectAuthor
* Univ Dayton, Eric Spina, Pope Francis new nicknames-- "Arky" says theArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Univ Dayton, Eric Spina, Pope Francis new nicknames-- "Arky" saysArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Univ Dayton, Eric Spina, Pope Francis new nicknames-- "Arky" saysArchimedes Plutonium
 `* Re: Univ Dayton, Eric Spina, Pope Francis new nicknames-- "Arky" saysArchimedes Plutonium
  `* Re: Archimedes "not one single marble of commonsense in my entireMichael Moroney
   `- Re: Archimedes "not one single marble of commonsense in my entireNeal Kikutake

1
Univ Dayton, Eric Spina, Pope Francis new nicknames-- "Arky" says the bully Todd B Smith who writes up hate sheets to victimize people in their first hit of a Google Search.

<af86c973-d65c-451a-8a80-d41398385953n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101748&group=sci.math#101748

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 11:44:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Univ Dayton, Eric Spina, Pope Francis new nicknames-- "Arky" says the
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 1 Jun 2022 18:44 UTC

Pope Francis, although he is almost universally regarded as a crank, says Todd B Smith---www.exampleproblems dot com wiki (cur | prev) 03:21, 13 March 2021 Todd (talk | contribs ... (10,274 bytes) ep@toddbsmith dot com Why Todd B Smith?? Because

Pope Francis, although he is almost universally regarded as a crank, says Todd B Smith---www.exampleproblems dot com wiki (cur | prev) 03:21, 13 March 2021 Todd (talk | contribs ... (10,274 bytes) ep@toddbsmith dot com

Why Todd B Smith?? Because the Pope has problems of sex abuse in Catholic Church and has problems of anti-science taught in all Catholic Schools, for heavens sake they do not even teach Darwin Evolution theory, so anti-science is the Catholic Church, and there is Pope Francis, doing nothing to make Catholic Schools love science, not hate science. For if you love science, you would not be teaching Creationism to youngsters but teach them Darwin evolution.

The Catholic Church spends more money and time on hiring idiots like Todd B Smith to demonize AP with a first page Google Search hit saying "AP is a universal crank" in the church's hatred of science, then the Catholic Church spends in "righting the ship of the Church" -- teach true science, and fix their sex abuse.

Archimedes Plutonium - Example Problems
www.exampleproblems dot com wiki
(cur | prev) 03:21, 13 March 2021 Todd (talk | contribs ... (10,274 bytes)
ep@toddbsmith dot com

Todd Smith asks us to rate his professorship at Univ Dayton-- Todd you fail not only science and physics but humanity, in that you spend more time in concocting hate sheets of demonization of citizens like AP, then you spend time in actually doing physics. You are a complete failure of science and should be a waiter in a restaurant, not in academics.

Univ. Dayton Physics dept.

Rex L. Berney
Bob Brecha
Bruce Craver
John Erdei
Thomas P. Graham
Donald Hirst
Jenn Hyland
Jay Mathews
Robert Merithew
Brendon Mikula
George K. Miner
J. Michael O'Hare
Leno M Pedrotti
William N. Plick
Randall Schaurer
Elizabeth Smith
Ivan Sudakow
Perry Yaney

Univ. Dayton, can you check to see how much time this goofball Todd B Smith spends in concocting hate sheets that become Google Search hits demonizing private citizens.

Todd B Smith, Example Problemshttp://www.exampleproblems.com › wiki › index.php

There are so many Todd Smith's in Google Search. One stands out as the cause of these hate spews of Google Search and is a Todd Smith in physics at Univ of Dayton. Univ of Dayton is a Catholic School by the Society of Mary.

So, is this the demonizer Todd Smith who will stop at no end to have a hatred Google Search of AP????

It is not the first time that AP had to battle the ignorance and hatred of Univ of Dayton.

As a professor at the University of Dayton, I am able to pursue a rewarding career of physics teaching and research. From teaching conceptual physics to ...

Assoc. Prof. Todd Smith's Academic Homepage at the ...https://academic.udayton.edu › ToddSmith
Todd Smith's Academic Homepage at the University of Dayton. Information for courses has been moved to Isidore. Assoc. Prof. Todd Smith Physics Department

Dayton, Ohio 45469-2314. Phone: 937-229-2311. Fax: 937-229-2180. Todd B. Smith. Associate Professor; Interim Chair of the Department of Physics.

Todd Smith at University of Dayton - RateMyProfessors.comhttps://www.ratemyprofessors.com › ShowRatings
Todd Smith is a professor in the Physics department at University of Dayton - see what their students are saying about them or leave a rating yourself..

Asking Univ. Dayton Physics dept. Rex L. Berney, Bob Brecha, Bruce Craver, John Erdei, Thomas P. Graham is the Google Demonizer Todd B. Smith from Univ of Dayton for there are many Todd Smith's out there.

This demonization of AP has been going on for nearly 30 years where a demon bully concocts a Google Search hit demonizing AP and is the first search hit of AP.

So, Univ Dayton, is this your demonizing bully Todd B Smith?

Mr.Eric Spina and Paul H. Benson of Univ. Dayton is Todd B Smith in the Physics dept. of your Univ. responsible for this bully demonization Google Search hit of AP? Asking because there are many Todd Smith out there and have to be sure. But I have had wrangling fights over physics from others at Univ of Dayton. Asking Rex L. Berney, Bob Brecha, Bruce Craver, John Erdei, Thomas P. Graham is the Google Demonizer Todd B. Smith who designed and produced the Hate sheet of AP stationed there at Univ of Dayton for there are many Todd Smith's out there.

This demonization of AP has been going on for nearly 30 years where a demon bully concocts a Google Search hit demonizing AP and is the first search hit of AP.

So, Univ Dayton, the question is this your demonizing bully Todd B Smith?

Archimedes Plutonium - Example Problems
www.exampleproblems dot com wiki
(cur | prev) 03:21, 13 March 2021 Todd (talk | contribs ... (10,274 bytes)
ep@toddbsmith dot com

Univ Dayton, Eric Spina, Pope Francis new nicknames-- "Arky" says the bully Todd B Smith who writes up hate sheets to victimize people in their first hit of a Google Search.

The days are over with for victims of bullies, like the shithead Todd B Smith who writes up a hate sheet of demonization and plasters it onto the first hit of Google Search victim. Victims Rise, and make the bully the shithead scape-goat of their own attack.

Re: Univ Dayton, Eric Spina, Pope Francis new nicknames-- "Arky" says the bully Todd B Smith who writes up hate sheets to victimize people in their first hit of a Google Search.

<123a3710-52de-4036-893a-7fb581b836cen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101755&group=sci.math#101755

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 13:13:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Univ Dayton, Eric Spina, Pope Francis new nicknames-- "Arky" says
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 1 Jun 2022 20:13 UTC

Todd, must I address Pope Francis as Pope Arky Francis-- it just does not feel right. And must I address Mr. Spina as Arky? Where does that come from Todd B Smith, did Eric and Pope go to school in Arkansas????

Re: Univ Dayton, Eric Spina, Pope Francis new nicknames-- "Arky" says the bully Todd B Smith who writes up hate sheets to victimize people in their first hit of a Google Search.

<d6de596e-f7ed-4e21-b9e6-f417e52acd1bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101807&group=sci.math#101807

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 22:47:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 2 Jun 2022 05:47 UTC

Todd how did Univ Dayton get a nickname like Arky, does it have something to do with Arkansas?

Todd B Smith---www.exampleproblems dot com wiki (cur | prev) 03:21, 13 March 2021 Todd (talk | contribs ... (10,274 bytes) ep@toddbsmith dot com Why Todd B Smith??

Re: Univ Dayton, Eric Spina, Pope Francis new nicknames-- "Arky" says the bully Todd B Smith who writes up hate sheets to victimize people in their first hit of a Google Search.

<98d0dd51-cc03-4564-8f02-ada31f329b03n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101856&group=sci.math#101856

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 15:25:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 2 Jun 2022 22:25 UTC

On Monday, May 30, 2022 at 11:55:56 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🧌 of Math and 🦤 of Physics Archimedes "math hater" Plutonium
> <plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:
> >
> > Kibo Parry M complaining
> > On Monday, May 30, 2022 at 5:22:05 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> >>of Math andof Physics Archimedes "Kim Jong Un's stooge" Plutonium
> >> <plutonium....@gmail.com> blithered:
> >> Plutonium failed by attacking me! And he was doing so well for a
> >> while!
> >> "not one single marble of commonsense in my entire brain"
> >> Even though the spamtard Plutonium
> >> spammed this particular attack many
> >> times, it wasn't much of an attack, so I'll let it slide...this time....
> I knew it was too good to be true. Somehow, StupidPlutonium seemed to
> avoid attacking me for many days. Did Plutonium finally get some common
> sense? Of course this was met with no punishment, you don't punish
> people for doing the right thing (or at least not doing the wrong
> thing). But then Plutonium decided to slip my name into an unrelated
> attack spam campaign. I pointed out Plutonium's failure, but of course,
> Plutonium, being too dumb and stupid to realize not to attack someone
> who strikes back, attacks me again. Even going DAYS without any
> striking back wasn't enough for StupidPlutonium to learn not to attack.
> I guess we are now back where we were before, and I have to punish
> Plutonium's bad behavior.
>
> Too bad, Plutonium! You FAILED! FAILED!!!

Re: Archimedes "not one single marble of commonsense in my entire brain" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<t7c7se$117p$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101872&group=sci.math#101872

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "not one single marble of commonsense in my entire
brain" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2022 01:58:01 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Fri, 3 Jun 2022 05:58 UTC

Spamming 💩👤 Archimedes Plutonium spammed:
> On Monday, May 30, 2022 at 11:55:56 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> 🧌 of Math and 🦤 of Physics Archimedes "math hater" Plutonium
>> <plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:
>>>
>>> Kibo Parry M complaining
>> I knew it was too good to be true. Somehow, StupidPlutonium seemed to
>> avoid attacking me for many days. Did Plutonium finally get some common
>> sense? Of course this was met with no punishment, you don't punish
>> people for doing the right thing (or at least not doing the wrong
>> thing). But then Plutonium decided to slip my name into an unrelated
>> attack spam campaign. I pointed out Plutonium's failure, but of course,
>> Plutonium, being too dumb and stupid to realize not to attack someone
>> who strikes back, attacks me again. Even going DAYS without any
>> striking back wasn't enough for StupidPlutonium to learn not to attack.
>> I guess we are now back where we were before, and I have to punish
>> Plutonium's bad behavior.
>>
>> Too bad, Plutonium! You FAILED! FAILED!!!

Spam the fact that you failed 82,112,321 more times, spamtard Plutonium.

Re: Archimedes "not one single marble of commonsense in my entire brain" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<t7fq4r$17ua$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101951&group=sci.math#101951

From: ieu...@ttkaiaik.ea (Neal Kikutake)
Newsgroups: sci.math
brain" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2022 14:27:39 -0000 (UTC)
jr2GBvpW6EvhSFq+Brz16nLFD3xQVbYXFMmK3YZ5tDqkEecBCGhXiuAC77voCpL
JTRzQ7LWBrU0gzFFPB+RJqu+u/2tKeCvHHmwU89U+c9XfwKbYw8zub3IDrnzmOs
5H02kWAB53OTsSV4zu2mlcst2fiux2qnZEzr2/Jc4IQZ/ykY2sBj98n+wQjHnxd
gWFyFUURwZcqPEqGu3s9POPRCmw0k/DWh7NoFZzTJDy93o/+B8H5dhD908MZ/Q6
6N9Q9WFuFZvftVhBwvgJro27z582rgI/m8BdVxOtMIpmWMAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg ==
eEa>ZLX|=!N:Z816u}OqGTLn0]9~nOw1I{d@yar9n0HN2'GEiwT]|BRrP]c:GR}7I.3<RO`
xtf|~OttpS[9d]1>u8z~kLSv\"Y,HmM7QJau.tq,yah@8JNt.m4fRk;85Z`Zy@Mmei$rwV)
e4.IIxNH:Nn44FY'1i'/scZRrgXpDAFzMynHd48#ktxLxiHDAX%o_I!~[.1^3~&9=GrKVF(
Dkao@MV"7_!gx}8r9=oQsQPnrTa_`~Jg}GxyflLf7rb.4Z(Dp#q=j6@A^VBa)wl94zECcxh \3
 by: Neal Kikutake - Sat, 4 Jun 2022 14:27 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

>>> striking back wasn't enough for StupidPlutonium to learn not to
>>> attack.
>>> I guess we are now back where we were before, and I have to punish
>>> Plutonium's bad behavior. Too bad, Plutonium! You FAILED! FAILED!!!
>
> Spam the fact that you failed 82,112,321 more times, spamtard Plutonium.

absolutely. Meanwhile you must be living in the capitalist "west".
Disgusting. *_Cooking_oil_* NEVER had been four times (4) the price of the
same three (3) months ago, in *_communism_*.

Terribly disgusting with the capitalist "west".

As hundreds of people in Melitopol wait for Russian passports, EU says it
won't honor them https://www.bitchute.com/video/xpXp10PxtYI3/