"I go on working for the same reason a hen goes on laying eggs." -- H. L. Mencken

tech / sci.physics.relativity / What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare with Newton or Maxwell.

SubjectAuthor
* What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withRichard Hertz
+* Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withPaul Alsing
|`* Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withJanPB
| +* Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare with Newton or J. J. Lodder
| |`* Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withJanPB
| | `* Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withRichD
| |  `* Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withThe Starmaker
| |   `* Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare with Newton orJim Pennino
| |    `* Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare with Newton orThe Starmaker
| |     `* Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare with Newton orJim Pennino
| |      `- Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withRichard Hertz
| `- Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withThe Starmaker
+- Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withJanPB
+- Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare with Newton oAthel Cornish-Bowden
+* Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare with Newton or J. J. Lodder
|`* Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withRichard Hertz
| +- Crank Richard Hertz goes ballisticDono.
| +* Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withJanPB
| |+* Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withHanoi Cuocco
| ||`- Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withwhodat
| |`- Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withpatdolan
| `- Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare with Newton or J. J. Lodder
+* Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withTom Roberts
|`* Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withRichard Hertz
| +* Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withAlan B
| |`* Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withRichard Hertz
| | +* Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withAlan B
| | |+* Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withmitchr...@gmail.com
| | |`* Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withDono.
| | | `* Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withRichard Hertz
| | |  `- Crank Richard Hertz takes up the assDono.
| | `- Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withJanPB
| `* Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withJanPB
|  `* Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withMaciej Wozniak
|   `* Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? CoRichard Hachel
|    +* Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withMaciej Wozniak
|    |`* Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? CoRichard Hachel
|    | `- Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withMaciej Wozniak
|    `- Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare with Newton or Athel Cornish-Bowden
+* Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withRobert Winn
|`* Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withRichard Hertz
| +* Crank Richard Hertz rushes to kiss ass to fellow crank Robert WinnDono.
| |`* Re: Crank Richard Hertz rushes to kiss ass to fellow crank Robert WinnRobert Winn
| | `* Re: Crank Richard Hertz rushes to kiss ass to fellow crank Robert WinnDono.
| |  `* Re: Crank Richard Hertz rushes to kiss ass to fellow crank Robert WinnRobert Winn
| |   `* Re: Crank Richard Hertz rushes to kiss ass to fellow crank Robert WinnRichard Hertz
| |    `- Re: Crank Richard Hertz rushes to kiss ass to fellow crank Robert WinnDono.
| +* Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withRobert Winn
| |`* Dumbfuck Robert Winn at work.Dono.
| | +* Re: Dumbfuck Robert Winn at work.JanPB
| | |+* Re: Dumbfuck Robert Winn at work.Dono.
| | |`- Re: Dumbfuck Robert Winn at work.Robert Winn
| | `* Re: Dumbfuck Robert Winn at work.Robert Winn
| |  +- Re: Dumbfuck Robert Winn at work.Python
| |  `* Re: Dumbfuck Robert Winn at work.Volney
| |   +- Re: Dumbfuck Robert Winn at work.whodat
| |   `* Re: Dumbfuck Robert Winn at work.Maciej Wozniak
| |    `- Re: Dumbfuck Robert Winn at work.Robert Winn
| +* Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withJanPB
| |`* Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withRichard Hertz
| | +- Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withVolney
| | `- Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withJanPB
| `- Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withVolney
+* Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withRichard Hertz
|`- Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withLaurence Clark Crossen
`- Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare withmitchr...@gmail.com

Pages:123
What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare with Newton or Maxwell.

<dc6bf7fe-eb1a-468a-a430-23d25f5d1d8en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101990&group=sci.physics.relativity#101990

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 18:47:14 -0800 (PST)
Subject: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare with
Newton or Maxwell.
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Fri, 9 Dec 2022 02:47 UTC

Only a pseudo-scientific narrative to feed Hollywood and a couple of
thousands of parasites per generation, that made a living from useless
metaphysics with no practical application.

Newton rules, undisputed.
Maxwell rules, undisputed.
Faraday, Ampere, Gauss, Euler, Kelvin, Kirchoff, Tesla, Heaviside, Rutherford,
Thomson, Hertz, Roegten, Fermi, Shockley and so many others: undisputed.

Einstein: Hyper-hyped like The Beatles in music, food for the gullible people
and zero legacy.

Even the pair Schrodinger-Heisenberg (theoretical physicists) contributed
more to physics (and chemistry).

Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare with Newton or Maxwell.

<a286368f-d4ee-4a87-bc64-b2c248c28668n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101993&group=sci.physics.relativity#101993

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 20:44:51 -0800 (PST)
Newton or Maxwell.
From: pnals...@gmail.com (Paul Alsing)
 by: Paul Alsing - Fri, 9 Dec 2022 04:44 UTC

On Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 6:47:16 PM UTC-8, Richard Hertz wrote:
> Only a pseudo-scientific narrative to feed Hollywood and a couple of
> thousands of parasites per generation, that made a living from useless
> metaphysics with no practical application.
>
> Newton rules, undisputed.
> Maxwell rules, undisputed.
> Faraday, Ampere, Gauss, Euler, Kelvin, Kirchoff, Tesla, Heaviside, Rutherford,
> Thomson, Hertz, Roegten, Fermi, Shockley and so many others: undisputed.
>
> Einstein: Hyper-hyped like The Beatles in music, food for the gullible people
> and zero legacy.
>
> Even the pair Schrodinger-Heisenberg (theoretical physicists) contributed
> more to physics (and chemistry).

Your hatred of Einstein has permanently scarred your brain, rendering it essentially useless. Better find something else to do with your time, it is completely wasted here.

“There are none so blind as those who will not see”
-Proverbs

Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare with Newton or Maxwell.

<60732586-1b6b-411c-88e4-4d696ff535cfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101994&group=sci.physics.relativity#101994

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 20:58:18 -0800 (PST)
Newton or Maxwell.
From: film...@gmail.com (JanPB)
 by: JanPB - Fri, 9 Dec 2022 04:58 UTC

On Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 6:47:16 PM UTC-8, Richard Hertz wrote:
> Only a pseudo-scientific narrative to feed Hollywood and a couple of
> thousands of parasites per generation, that made a living from useless
> metaphysics with no practical application.

Mentally deranged gobbledygook. Monomania. Obsession.

> Newton rules, undisputed.

Blah.

> Maxwell rules, undisputed.

Actually, it was all Maxwell's fault because it's his equations that led
to special relativity.

> Faraday, Ampere, Gauss, Euler, Kelvin, Kirchoff, Tesla, Heaviside, Rutherford,
> Thomson, Hertz, Roegten, Fermi, Shockley and so many others: undisputed.

Yes, they are undisputed but you are not qualified even to praise them.

> Einstein: Hyper-hyped like The Beatles in music, food for the gullible people
> and zero legacy.

Obsession and monomania.

> Even the pair Schrodinger

Schroedinger.

> -Heisenberg (theoretical physicists) contributed
> more to physics (and chemistry).

Again, you can talk all you want about physics. It means nothing.

--
Jan

Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare with Newton or Maxwell.

<c35b1d14-d72d-4363-b128-cce4ba9a0055n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101995&group=sci.physics.relativity#101995

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 21:00:05 -0800 (PST)
Newton or Maxwell.
From: film...@gmail.com (JanPB)
 by: JanPB - Fri, 9 Dec 2022 05:00 UTC

On Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 8:44:54 PM UTC-8, Paul Alsing wrote:
> On Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 6:47:16 PM UTC-8, Richard Hertz wrote:
> > Only a pseudo-scientific narrative to feed Hollywood and a couple of
> > thousands of parasites per generation, that made a living from useless
> > metaphysics with no practical application.
> >
> > Newton rules, undisputed.
> > Maxwell rules, undisputed.
> > Faraday, Ampere, Gauss, Euler, Kelvin, Kirchoff, Tesla, Heaviside, Rutherford,
> > Thomson, Hertz, Roegten, Fermi, Shockley and so many others: undisputed.
> >
> > Einstein: Hyper-hyped like The Beatles in music, food for the gullible people
> > and zero legacy.
> >
> > Even the pair Schrodinger-Heisenberg (theoretical physicists) contributed
> > more to physics (and chemistry).
> Your hatred of Einstein has permanently scarred your brain, rendering it essentially useless.

Yes, it's an obvious Einstein Derangement Syndrome. Strangely enough,
high IQ offers no protection against this sort of mental pathogen.

> Better find something else to do with your time, it is completely wasted here.

A monomaniac cannot quit so easily.

--
Jan

Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare with Newton or Maxwell.

<jvg4v5Fo9c3U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101997&group=sci.physics.relativity#101997

From: acorn...@imm.cnrs.fr (Athel Cornish-Bowden)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare with Newton or Maxwell.
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2022 08:04:04 +0100
 by: Athel Cornish-Bowden - Fri, 9 Dec 2022 07:04 UTC

On 2022-12-09 02:47:14 +0000, Richard Hertz said:

> [more Einstein hatred]

What has Richard Hertz accomplished? Nothing.

--
Athel -- French and British, living in Marseilles for 36+ years; mainly
in England until 1987.

Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare with Newton or Maxwell.

<1q2owuq.arp6w21slnwn1N%nospam@de-ster.demon.nl>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102001&group=sci.physics.relativity#102001

From: nos...@de-ster.demon.nl (J. J. Lodder)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2022 12:28:05 +0100
 by: J. J. Lodder - Fri, 9 Dec 2022 11:28 UTC

JanPB <filmart@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 8:44:54 PM UTC-8, Paul Alsing wrote:
> > On Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 6:47:16 PM UTC-8, Richard Hertz wrote:
> > > Only a pseudo-scientific narrative to feed Hollywood and a couple of
> > > thousands of parasites per generation, that made a living from useless
> > > metaphysics with no practical application.
> > >
> > > Newton rules, undisputed.
> > > Maxwell rules, undisputed.
> > > Faraday, Ampere, Gauss, Euler, Kelvin, Kirchoff, Tesla, Heaviside,
> > > Rutherford, Thomson, Hertz, Roegten, Fermi, Shockley and so many
> > > others: undisputed.
> > >
> > > Einstein: Hyper-hyped like The Beatles in music, food for the gullible
> > > people and zero legacy.
> > >
> > > Even the pair Schrodinger-Heisenberg (theoretical physicists) contributed
> > > more to physics (and chemistry).
> > Your hatred of Einstein has permanently scarred your brain, rendering it
> > essentially useless.
> >
> Yes, it's an obvious Einstein Derangement Syndrome. Strangely enough,
> high IQ offers no protection against this sort of mental pathogen.

Au contraire, it makes some people more vulnerable.
They think that they can think.

May I recommend this product for your consideration?
<https://shop17203.sfstatic.io/upload_dir/shop/product-images/rr42.jpg>

OTOH, it might induce you to follow Piet Hein's example,
and to walk out on him, which would be a loss to this forum,

Jan

Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare with Newton or Maxwell.

<1q2ozxx.14i4744171rkpgN%nospam@de-ster.demon.nl>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102002&group=sci.physics.relativity#102002

From: nos...@de-ster.demon.nl (J. J. Lodder)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2022 12:28:06 +0100

Richard Hertz <hertz778@gmail.com> wrote:

> Only a pseudo-scientific narrative to feed Hollywood and a couple of
> thousands of parasites per generation, that made a living from useless
> metaphysics with no practical application.
>
> Maxwell rules, undisputed.

Einstein told us what Maxwell's equations really mean,
something that Maxwell himself never knew,

JAn

Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare with Newton or Maxwell.

<4360809d-d7f2-4a51-9606-360c4175fb70n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102005&group=sci.physics.relativity#102005

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2022 05:07:32 -0800 (PST)
Newton or Maxwell.
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Fri, 9 Dec 2022 13:07 UTC

On Friday, December 9, 2022 at 8:28:09 AM UTC-3, J. J. Lodder wrote:

<snip>

> Einstein told us what Maxwell's equations really mean,
> something that Maxwell himself never knew,
>
> JAn

I feel pity for you, as I read your comment that downplay and insult a TRUE POLYMATH GENIUS like Maxwell.

If you dare to repeat that on an IEEE meeting (or in any EE association), they would put your severed head on a stick, in a public place.

More than 140 years have passed since Maxwell's equations, reduced by Heaviside and Hertz, RULES THE ELECTROMAGNETIC WORLD.

As of today, the same 1880 four Maxwell's equation keep being used UNMODIFIED, to solve ANY problem in RF Engineering, from dipoles,
monopoles, array of dipoles, fractal antennae, dish antennae and ANY OTHER TYPE of antennae. They are even used with atomic and
molecular dipoles, from 10 Khz to 200 Ghz and WITHOUT A GLITCH.

And you DARE to compare such incredible contribution to modern civilization to what A PLAGIARIST CHARLATAN TOLD YOU?

You're an imbecile beyond any possible redemption.

Relativity is A PSEUDO-SCIENCE. JUST META-PHYSICS. Astrology has had more impact in the history of mankind than SR/GR.

Crank Richard Hertz goes ballistic

<0e9a9ca3-e0b6-4a29-9509-ebe4de04e5e2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102018&group=sci.physics.relativity#102018

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2022 07:42:19 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Crank Richard Hertz goes ballistic
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Fri, 9 Dec 2022 15:42 UTC

On Friday, December 9, 2022 at 5:07:34 AM UTC-8, Richard Hertz wrote:

> I am an imbecile beyond any possible redemption.

Agreed

Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare with Newton or Maxwell.

<622c9e19-7cdb-4778-a66c-221e738f8fd5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102048&group=sci.physics.relativity#102048

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2022 10:51:56 -0800 (PST)
Newton or Maxwell.
From: film...@gmail.com (JanPB)
 by: JanPB - Fri, 9 Dec 2022 18:51 UTC

On Friday, December 9, 2022 at 5:07:34 AM UTC-8, Richard Hertz wrote:
> On Friday, December 9, 2022 at 8:28:09 AM UTC-3, J. J. Lodder wrote:
>
> <snip>
> > Einstein told us what Maxwell's equations really mean,
> > something that Maxwell himself never knew,
> >
> > JAn
> I feel pity for you, as I read your comment that downplay and insult a TRUE POLYMATH GENIUS like Maxwell.
>
> If you dare to repeat that on an IEEE meeting (or in any EE association), they would put your severed head on a stick, in a public place.
>
> More than 140 years have passed since Maxwell's equations, reduced by Heaviside and Hertz, RULES THE ELECTROMAGNETIC WORLD.

Well, in the classical regime, yes. But in particle physics, no.
Same is true about general relativity, BTW which can be considered
a tensor version of classical electrodynamics except it features an
additional curious bit: the equivalence principle.

> As of today, the same 1880 four Maxwell's equation keep being used UNMODIFIED, to solve ANY problem in RF Engineering, from dipoles,
> monopoles, array of dipoles, fractal antennae, dish antennae and ANY OTHER TYPE of antennae. They are even used with atomic and
> molecular dipoles, from 10 Khz to 200 Ghz and WITHOUT A GLITCH.

They don't work in general, they lead e.g. to the ultraviolet catastrophe
(which was a major conundrum of electrodynamics). So that's a major
glitch in the theory. But just like Newtonian mechanics, Maxwell's electrodynamics
will never go away, and the same is true of Einstein's relativity. All those theories
are phenomenally successful within their domains of application but none
is complete in the sense that none encompasses all phenomena of nature.

> And you DARE to compare such incredible contribution to modern civilization to what A PLAGIARIST CHARLATAN TOLD YOU?

Einstein was not any "charlatan" or "plagiarist", you're just a monomaniac
throwing tantrum.

> You're an imbecile beyond any possible redemption.
>
> Relativity is A PSEUDO-SCIENCE. JUST META-PHYSICS. Astrology has had more impact in the history of mankind than SR/GR.

Relativity is a theory fully on par with Newton's and Maxwell's theories. As such,
it will never go away. I can see that this annoys you but this is a problem
you have to deal with yourself, perhaps with a bit of psychological help.

--
Jan

Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare with Newton or Maxwell.

<D-udnXEjjpghGA7-nZ2dnZfqlJxg4p2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102050&group=sci.physics.relativity#102050

Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2022 13:00:12 -0600
Newton or Maxwell.
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
From: tjoberts...@sbcglobal.net (Tom Roberts)
 by: Tom Roberts - Fri, 9 Dec 2022 19:00 UTC

On 12/8/22 8:47 PM, Richard Hertz wrote:
> Newton rules, undisputed.

Nope. Newtonian mechanics does not explain the kinematics observed in
particle accelerators, or fine details observed in certain astronomical
observations.

> Maxwell rules, undisputed.

Nope. Maxwell's equations (really classical electrodynamics) do not
explain lasers and myriad quantum phenomena.

> Faraday, Ampere, Gauss, Euler, Kelvin, Kirchoff, Tesla, Heaviside,
> Rutherford, Thomson, Hertz, Roegten, Fermi, Shockley and so many
> others: undisputed.

Nope. See above.

Tom Roberts

Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare with Newton or Maxwell.

<tn00kb$18bei$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102051&group=sci.physics.relativity#102051

From: ouc...@ocaoch.ho (Hanoi Cuocco)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Newton or Maxwell.
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2022 19:00:27 -0000 (UTC)
MpDzwJ7vo0uF7B4tyNsMT9CdyfX7q7oNnNTOneDzD1X0F6zQPGL+CScpZHOU+du
VvlLMBpRwcHGMRRwovblqkfjDAmr/Y9hnhJBAKWSFEZ36+gRFiiiDpFeQqx76MP
oBPF7tQEEW4hr7CEoIlTseN1XjyXtvDSSSQNgWon/229eECYiq4ovfk3ofV+9YQ
UEpIJ9JdU6/V+9cOkjABjLv3xO7fW30yHcxBAFyu9VDojyCW2Hl3F/fiVZv+U7+
moRDusHo49fAPgABXtx7b/7llHLeAcRz0SByY565c/A/BeoV7/yND0GWYHQkarf
HVRXqYb+nuQurguwv9B6lsk/iY2zstAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
y/:e:klEVG}6{gbS:j#egR6r{J:VeLtx=xZLus{vm%4c.d,!rWA+&pLLhc!k`Er7)`hZl`)
Y@d5;v*RjK'*q|FMfK2'G@~6S/_nG8Bm<LjP,V=\z@~Gv7A\qDoe4bLJf2+l4!EE1Jgw'y.
#7UGEl_,K^wE0p`VPX`YM>&z[L~(`="xC7U2'\\{YmwispahtB7V)T0oU,4Eh.=:&|6
 by: Hanoi Cuocco - Fri, 9 Dec 2022 19:00 UTC

JanPB wrote:

>> And you DARE to compare such incredible contribution to modern
>> civilization to what A PLAGIARIST CHARLATAN TOLD YOU?
>
> Einstein was not any "charlatan" or "plagiarist", you're just a
> monomaniac throwing tantrum.

sure, he was an actor comedian "president" of uKraine, coup detated 2014 by a strong open nazis regime, well known by the capitalist khazar west. Same thing, different domains.

Famous Prisoner Of Conscience Victor Bout Exchanged To Lesbian Basketball Player Griner
https://southfront.org/famous-prisoner-of-conscience-victor-bout-exchanged-to-lesbian-basketball-player-griner/

then the khazar america says gay Griner is america. Proofs:

Karine Jean-Pierre on Brittney Griner’s release: "She represents the best of America."
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/aEgwngfnUa2V/

then the polakers are changing their names and move to america. Which is gay.

Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare with Newton or Maxwell.

<877ce274-5ea9-4fef-90f2-2b8b458b28d6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102052&group=sci.physics.relativity#102052

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2022 11:04:52 -0800 (PST)
Newton or Maxwell.
From: patdo...@comcast.net (patdolan)
 by: patdolan - Fri, 9 Dec 2022 19:04 UTC

On Friday, December 9, 2022 at 10:51:58 AM UTC-8, JanPB wrote:
> On Friday, December 9, 2022 at 5:07:34 AM UTC-8, Richard Hertz wrote:
> > On Friday, December 9, 2022 at 8:28:09 AM UTC-3, J. J. Lodder wrote:
> >
> > <snip>
> > > Einstein told us what Maxwell's equations really mean,
> > > something that Maxwell himself never knew,
> > >
> > > JAn
> > I feel pity for you, as I read your comment that downplay and insult a TRUE POLYMATH GENIUS like Maxwell.
> >
> > If you dare to repeat that on an IEEE meeting (or in any EE association), they would put your severed head on a stick, in a public place.
> >
> > More than 140 years have passed since Maxwell's equations, reduced by Heaviside and Hertz, RULES THE ELECTROMAGNETIC WORLD.
> Well, in the classical regime, yes. But in particle physics, no.
> Same is true about general relativity, BTW which can be considered
> a tensor version of classical electrodynamics except it features an
> additional curious bit: the equivalence principle.
> > As of today, the same 1880 four Maxwell's equation keep being used UNMODIFIED, to solve ANY problem in RF Engineering, from dipoles,
> > monopoles, array of dipoles, fractal antennae, dish antennae and ANY OTHER TYPE of antennae. They are even used with atomic and
> > molecular dipoles, from 10 Khz to 200 Ghz and WITHOUT A GLITCH.
> They don't work in general, they lead e.g. to the ultraviolet catastrophe
> (which was a major conundrum of electrodynamics). So that's a major
> glitch in the theory. But just like Newtonian mechanics, Maxwell's electrodynamics
> will never go away, and the same is true of Einstein's relativity. All those theories
> are phenomenally successful within their domains of application but none
> is complete in the sense that none encompasses all phenomena of nature.
> > And you DARE to compare such incredible contribution to modern civilization to what A PLAGIARIST CHARLATAN TOLD YOU?
> Einstein was not any "charlatan" or "plagiarist", you're just a monomaniac
> throwing tantrum.
> > You're an imbecile beyond any possible redemption.
> >
> > Relativity is A PSEUDO-SCIENCE. JUST META-PHYSICS. Astrology has had more impact in the history of mankind than SR/GR.
> Relativity is a theory fully on par with Newton's and Maxwell's theories. As such,
> it will never go away. I can see that this annoys you but this is a problem
> you have to deal with yourself, perhaps with a bit of psychological help.
>
> --
> Jan
And here is a problem from your past that you need to deal with Jan:

https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/580388/does-keplers-3rd-law-of-planetary-motion-violate-the-first-postulate

You and euroHenry were its first victims. You cut and run back then. Figured a way out yet?

Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare with Newton or Maxwell.

<jvhfmcF3ulU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102054&group=sci.physics.relativity#102054

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Newton or Maxwell.
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2022 13:13:10 -0600
 by: whodat - Fri, 9 Dec 2022 19:13 UTC

On 12/9/2022 1:00 PM, Hanoi Cuocco wrote:
> JanPB wrote:
>
>>> And you DARE to compare such incredible contribution to modern
>>> civilization to what A PLAGIARIST CHARLATAN TOLD YOU?
>>
>> Einstein was not any "charlatan" or "plagiarist", you're just a
>> monomaniac throwing tantrum.
>
> sure, he was an actor comedian "president" of uKraine, coup detated 2014 by a strong open nazis regime, well known by the capitalist khazar west. Same thing, different domains.
>
> Famous Prisoner Of Conscience Victor Bout Exchanged To Lesbian Basketball Player Griner
> https://southfront.org/famous-prisoner-of-conscience-victor-bout-exchanged-to-lesbian-basketball-player-griner/
>
> then the khazar america says gay Griner is america. Proofs:
>
> Karine Jean-Pierre on Brittney Griner’s release: "She represents the best of America."
> https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/aEgwngfnUa2V/
>
> then the polakers are changing their names and move to america. Which is gay.

Oops, your obsession with gay is showing.

Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare with Newton or Maxwell.

<63938A27.1820@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102055&group=sci.physics.relativity#102055

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Newton or Maxwell.
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2022 11:19:03 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Fri, 9 Dec 2022 19:19 UTC

JanPB wrote:

> On Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 8:44:54 PM UTC-8, Paul Alsing wrote:
> > On Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 6:47:16 PM UTC-8, Richard Hertz wrote:
> > > Only a pseudo-scientific narrative to feed Hollywood and a couple of
> > > thousands of parasites per generation, that made a living from useless
> > > metaphysics with no practical application.
> > >
> > > Newton rules, undisputed.
> > > Maxwell rules, undisputed.
> > > Faraday, Ampere, Gauss, Euler, Kelvin, Kirchoff, Tesla, Heaviside, Rutherford,
> > > Thomson, Hertz, Roegten, Fermi, Shockley and so many others: undisputed.
> > >
> > > Einstein: Hyper-hyped like The Beatles in music, food for the gullible people
> > > and zero legacy.
> > >
> > > Even the pair Schrodinger-Heisenberg (theoretical physicists) contributed
> > > more to physics (and chemistry).
> > Your hatred of Einstein has permanently scarred your brain, rendering it essentially useless.
>
> Yes, it's an obvious Einstein Derangement Syndrome. Strangely enough,
> high IQ offers no protection against this sort of mental pathogen.
What you failed to understand JanPB is that high IQ is a result from an evolutionary disease.

And you're tooooo close to see the forest..to see you are also...sick in the head.

Albert Einstein was also...sick in the head, right? spectrum disorder.

Out of 7 billion people on earth only 7 million are scientist, or having high IQ as a result from an evolutionary disease disorder.

Nature makes mistakes too.

What are we gonna do with all these...retards?

I say, Save The World, exterminate them all.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare with Newton or Maxwell.

<1q2pfaq.15v073vwvz3gN%nospam@de-ster.demon.nl>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102127&group=sci.physics.relativity#102127

From: nos...@de-ster.demon.nl (J. J. Lodder)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 10:59:11 +0100
 by: J. J. Lodder - Sat, 10 Dec 2022 09:59 UTC

Richard Hertz <hertz778@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Friday, December 9, 2022 at 8:28:09 AM UTC-3, J. J. Lodder wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> > Einstein told us what Maxwell's equations really mean,
> > something that Maxwell himself never knew,
> >
> > Jan
>
> I feel pity for you, as I read your comment that downplay and insult a
> TRUE POLYMATH GENIUS like Maxwell.

Your pity doesn't change anything.

> If you dare to repeat that on an IEEE meeting (or in any EE association),
> they would put your severed head on a stick, in a public place.

Now there you have an irrefutable argument.
But tell me, are those EE guys really to dumb
to put up a stake the way it should be done?

Jan

Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare with Newton or Maxwell.

<13992d28-90e8-4db7-aceb-f309d7c27dbfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102138&group=sci.physics.relativity#102138

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 05:47:56 -0800 (PST)
Newton or Maxwell.
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Sat, 10 Dec 2022 13:47 UTC

On Friday, December 9, 2022 at 4:00:18 PM UTC-3, Tom Roberts wrote:

Really, Tom? For an OLD physicist with a PhD, you show a very disrespectful attitude toward GREAT figures
of physics and mathematics that BROUGHT LIGHT to the darkness of human knowledge and allowed, in the
last 250 years TO CREATE the modern world and made possible that hundred of developers invented ALL of
the marvels that you enjoy daily TODAY. Relativity CONTRIBUTED WITH NOTHING TO THE 2022 WORLD.

You write as a resented relativist, that can't find ANY VALUE in what you worked all of your professional life. Shame on you.

> On 12/8/22 8:47 PM, Richard Hertz wrote:
> > Newton rules, undisputed.
>
> Nope. Newtonian mechanics does not explain the kinematics observed in
> particle accelerators, or fine details observed in certain astronomical observations.

Newtonian mechanics, developed during 200 years (until 1900) don't care and don't give a shit
for little charged particles that move at 36,000 Km/hr or higher, in a machine POWERED by energy
derived from DISCOVERIES in electricity, magnetism and electromagnetism from 1830 to 1930
(include thermionic amplifiers and nascent electronics, please).

Again, relativity contributed TO NOTHING OF VALUE TO THE REAL WORLD, and enjoyed more than 100 years to do something.

> > Maxwell rules, undisputed.
>
> Nope. Maxwell's equations (really classical electrodynamics) do not
> explain lasers and myriad quantum phenomena.

Maxwell, single-handedly, brought together electricity and magnetism creating the wireline and wireless electromagnetic world.
His discovery was SO ADVANCED that, even with Hertz contribution 10 years after his death, the world had to wait between 20
and 40 years (and Tesla, Edison, de Forest and many others) to start enjoying the services of a public energy grid, power generation,
electric motors, radio links for data and then voice, long distance telephony, radio broadcasting, incipient TV broadcasting, radars, etc.).

Again, in the period described (1885 - 1930), relativity CONTRIBUTED WITH NOTHING. Only created chaos and confusion on weak minds.

> > Faraday, Ampere, Gauss, Euler, Kelvin, Kirchoff, Tesla, Heaviside,
> > Rutherford, Thomson, Hertz, Roegten, Fermi, Shockley and so many
> > others: undisputed.
> Nope. See above.
>
> Tom Roberts

Your disgraceful remark paints you as what you really are: a RESENTED RELATIVIST, looking for something to bitch around,
in CONSOLATION, because DEEP INSIDE you know how sterile and worthless relativity is.

And about quantum physics, lasers and shit, it emerged AFTER a period of maturation of THE WINDOW TO KNOWLEDGE that
Thomson, Planck, Rutherford and Bohr opened in just 15 years to allow a new generation of physicist to develop quantum mechanics
LESS THAN A DECADE after Bohr.

I don't see ANY CONTRIBUTION OF RELATIVITY HERE. Ohm did more for science advancement that your imbecile deity.

So, keep licking your wounds, Roberts. And keep telling a distorted, worthless vision of a technological world with your MUONS and
other accelerated shit, that ARE UNRELATED TO THE REALITY PERCEIVED BY 99.99999% OF PEOPLE.

Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare with Newton or Maxwell.

<04398672-5a29-4ee6-a3bf-9efef67d62e7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=106686&group=sci.physics.relativity#106686

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 12:37:50 -0800 (PST)
Newton or Maxwell.
From: amirjf...@aim.com (Alan B)
 by: Alan B - Mon, 20 Feb 2023 20:37 UTC

Bump

Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare with Newton or Maxwell.

<4acf4bf5-384d-4b05-8d26-7d66ac2fef74n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=106691&group=sci.physics.relativity#106691

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 13:38:35 -0800 (PST)
Newton or Maxwell.
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Mon, 20 Feb 2023 21:38 UTC

On Monday, February 20, 2023 at 5:37:52 PM UTC-3, Alan B wrote:
> Bump

Undue self entitled cretins disappear for a while from here, when their cockiness is beaten badly by FACTS.

Then, when things seem to settle down, come again with four-vectors, Lorentz invariance, neutrino's flavors or similar
unable to be proven shit. Even, they may get a try to quantum gravity, cosmological red-shift, sex of the angels or another
groovy topic. Medical sciences have no cure for this pathology.

Eventually, they can claim that about another 10,000 imbeciles think alike, because they have studied and WERE FORCED
to repeat like parrots what they were FORCED to swallow, without any chance to complain. Obey or you are out of "the club".

Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare with Newton or Maxwell.

<4d241765-9a44-44fa-abfb-faf0833eeafcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=106693&group=sci.physics.relativity#106693

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 13:47:58 -0800 (PST)
Newton or Maxwell.
From: amirjf...@aim.com (Alan B)
 by: Alan B - Mon, 20 Feb 2023 21:47 UTC

On Monday, February 20, 2023 at 4:38:37 PM UTC-5, Richard Hertz wrote:
> On Monday, February 20, 2023 at 5:37:52 PM UTC-3, Alan B wrote:
> > Bump
>
> Undue self entitled cretins disappear for a while from here, when their cockiness is beaten badly by FACTS.
>
> Then, when things seem to settle down, come again with four-vectors, Lorentz invariance, neutrino's flavors or similar
> unable to be proven shit. Even, they may get a try to quantum gravity, cosmological red-shift, sex of the angels or another
> groovy topic. Medical sciences have no cure for this pathology.
>
> Eventually, they can claim that about another 10,000 imbeciles think alike, because they have studied and WERE FORCED
> to repeat like parrots what they were FORCED to swallow, without any chance to complain. Obey or you are out of "the club".

Time for Michelson-Morley to be revisited while in low Earth orbit and/or interplanetary space/Solar orbit, yes?

Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare with Newton or Maxwell.

<e72a5515-0175-4a70-b89e-3089bf125ce4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=106695&group=sci.physics.relativity#106695

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 14:11:46 -0800 (PST)
Newton or Maxwell.
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Mon, 20 Feb 2023 22:11 UTC

On Monday, February 20, 2023 at 1:47:59 PM UTC-8, Alan B wrote:
> On Monday, February 20, 2023 at 4:38:37 PM UTC-5, Richard Hertz wrote:
> > On Monday, February 20, 2023 at 5:37:52 PM UTC-3, Alan B wrote:
> > > Bump
> >
> > Undue self entitled cretins disappear for a while from here, when their cockiness is beaten badly by FACTS.
> >
> > Then, when things seem to settle down, come again with four-vectors, Lorentz invariance, neutrino's flavors or similar
> > unable to be proven shit. Even, they may get a try to quantum gravity, cosmological red-shift, sex of the angels or another
> > groovy topic. Medical sciences have no cure for this pathology.
> >
> > Eventually, they can claim that about another 10,000 imbeciles think alike, because they have studied and WERE FORCED
> > to repeat like parrots what they were FORCED to swallow, without any chance to complain. Obey or you are out of "the club".
> Time for Michelson-Morley to be revisited while in low Earth orbit and/or interplanetary space/Solar orbit, yes?

Orbits appear sped up to an outside fast clock. But their ellipspes don't change....

Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare with Newton or Maxwell.

<c365361d-b3e5-4d72-9272-f63c7a3316c9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=106700&group=sci.physics.relativity#106700

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 15:01:11 -0800 (PST)
Newton or Maxwell.
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Mon, 20 Feb 2023 23:01 UTC

On Monday, February 20, 2023 at 1:47:59 PM UTC-8, Alan B wrote:
> On Monday, February 20, 2023 at 4:38:37 PM UTC-5, Richard Hertz wrote:
> > On Monday, February 20, 2023 at 5:37:52 PM UTC-3, Alan B wrote:
> > > Bump
> >
> > Undue self entitled cretins disappear for a while from here, when their cockiness is beaten badly by FACTS.
> >
> > Then, when things seem to settle down, come again with four-vectors, Lorentz invariance, neutrino's flavors or similar
> > unable to be proven shit. Even, they may get a try to quantum gravity, cosmological red-shift, sex of the angels or another
> > groovy topic. Medical sciences have no cure for this pathology.
> >
> > Eventually, they can claim that about another 10,000 imbeciles think alike, because they have studied and WERE FORCED
> > to repeat like parrots what they were FORCED to swallow, without any chance to complain. Obey or you are out of "the club".
> Time for Michelson-Morley to be revisited while in low Earth orbit and/or interplanetary space/Solar orbit, yes?

No. You are still a crank.

Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare with Newton or Maxwell.

<76227059-f619-4521-b819-63acfb30cc88n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=106705&group=sci.physics.relativity#106705

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 15:10:31 -0800 (PST)
Newton or Maxwell.
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Mon, 20 Feb 2023 23:10 UTC

On Monday, February 20, 2023 at 8:01:13 PM UTC-3, Dono. wrote:
> On Monday, February 20, 2023 at 1:47:59 PM UTC-8, Alan B wrote:

<snip>
> > Time for Michelson-Morley to be revisited while in low Earth orbit and/or interplanetary space/Solar orbit, yes?
> No. You are still a crank.

Beware of Dono. He's the janitor at the Bureau of Budget Distribution to Keep Proving Einstein's Right.

99% of the money goes to MSM, as bribes.

He has a word when bureaucrats go to the bathroom to take a dump. He always caught them with their pants down.

Furthermore, he likes that, as has lived all his life surrounded by shit. Says it's tasty.

Crank Richard Hertz takes up the ass

<3ac97169-5264-40ea-aac3-c1edb7bd682cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=106706&group=sci.physics.relativity#106706

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 15:27:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Crank Richard Hertz takes up the ass
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Mon, 20 Feb 2023 23:27 UTC

On Monday, February 20, 2023 at 3:10:33 PM UTC-8, Richard Hertz wrote:
> On Monday, February 20, 2023 at 8:01:13 PM UTC-3, Dono. wrote:
> > On Monday, February 20, 2023 at 1:47:59 PM UTC-8, Alan B wrote:
> <snip>
> > > Time for Michelson-Morley to be revisited while in low Earth orbit and/or interplanetary space/Solar orbit, yes?
> > No. You are still a crank.
> Beware of Dono. He always has the word when cranks like me go to the bathroom to eat shit. He always catches me with my pants down and kicks my ass.
Yup

Re: What did Einstein accomplish that serves to mankind? Compare with Newton or Maxwell.

<82579c35-d068-49a5-b4a3-c0e126872a6dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=106738&group=sci.physics.relativity#106738

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 01:02:45 -0800 (PST)
Newton or Maxwell.
From: film...@gmail.com (JanPB)
 by: JanPB - Tue, 21 Feb 2023 09:02 UTC

On Friday, December 9, 2022 at 12:28:08 PM UTC+1, J. J. Lodder wrote:
> JanPB <fil...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Your hatred of Einstein has permanently scarred your brain, rendering it
> > > essentially useless.
> > >
> > Yes, it's an obvious Einstein Derangement Syndrome. Strangely enough,
> > high IQ offers no protection against this sort of mental pathogen.
> Au contraire, it makes some people more vulnerable.
> They think that they can think.

Yes, this became VERY obvious during the pandemic and also during Trump's
presidency. A FAPP mass hysteria on both coasts of the US which is where
the US intelligentsia resides. Future sociologists will have a field day studying
this phenomenon. I haven't seen such a thing even in the communist Poland.

Something similar happened in the late 19th century Russia and it also affected
mostly the ellites. Dostoyevsky wrote an entire novel about it and put the mental
"viral infection" in the novel's title ("Demons") and in its motto. All this ended up
rather unpleasantly in the year 1917.

> May I recommend this product for your consideration?
> <https://shop17203.sfstatic.io/upload_dir/shop/product-images/rr42.jpg>

Hein was awesome.

--
Jan