There's got to be more to life than compile-and-go.

tech / sci.math / USA Supreme Court dereliction of duty as the cause of Sandy Hook, Parker, Uvalde, Tulsa hospital// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH

SubjectAuthor
* USA Supreme Court dereliction of duty as the cause of Sandy Hook,Archimedes Plutonium
+- Re: USA Supreme Court dereliction of duty as the cause of Sandy Hook,Archimedes Plutonium
`- Re: USA Supreme Court dereliction of duty as the cause of Sandy Hook,Archimedes Plutonium

1
USA Supreme Court dereliction of duty as the cause of Sandy Hook, Parker, Uvalde, Tulsa hospital// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH

<2e682b16-e1a3-45c9-968f-ffa2b8a9b2den@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102078&group=sci.math#102078

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2022 17:44:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: USA Supreme Court dereliction of duty as the cause of Sandy Hook,
Parker, Uvalde, Tulsa hospital// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 6 Jun 2022 00:44 UTC

USA Supreme Court dereliction of duty as the cause of Sandy Hook, Parker, Uvalde, Tulsa hospital// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH

A major problem of USA Supreme Court is it is packed with Catholics, wherein a Catholic School education for the most part is soft on logic and imbued with anti-science lessons, such as Creationism hating Darwin evolution. It is no secret that Nobel Peace prizes are about 1/2 Catholic 1/2 Protestant reflection total population, while in science, no catholic prize going as far back as Eccles in 1963. And little wonder in that students coming out of Catholic schools are scarred for life in hating science, truth and reality.

And we see this anti-science, fog of reality and truth in the Roberts Supreme Court.

Why, if AP were in Roberts place, the first thing I would do is look at any court case involving guns and call it before the USA Supreme Court. For there is absolutely nothing in the Constitution, especially the 2nd Amendment that allows citizens to buy, own and carry military rifles. Nothing. The Constitution of 1776, is justly interpreted to mean people can own a shotgun, a rifle of one round shots and pistols that are not automatic.

What the Roberts Court of direlection of justice in the USA is doing is allowing for and even calling for School massacres and now Hospital massacres all because Roberts is too silly dumb to understand the Constitution is about health safety and happiness of all USA Citizens.

The dumb stupid silly Roberts court is comfortable with a Uvalde, comfortable with hospitals shot to pieces with a military rifle meant for the battlefield.

So Roberts Court sits there, deaf dumb and silent as more and more public space in the USA is witness to lousy idiots carrying military rifles. When can AP expect to see 3 teenager 18 year olds in the ice cream aisle of the grocery store, all because the dumb arse Roberts Court never thought this is a issue for the Courts.

I would think that parents of Sandy Hook, Parker Florida, Uvalde Texas, Tulsa Hospital should name the USA Supreme Court in a civil suit suing them for billions of dollars as the Roberts court continues to be negligent and derelict of duty of the prime goal of the Constitution-- USA safe for all, especially its young children.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics-Chemistry

Re: USA Supreme Court dereliction of duty as the cause of Sandy Hook, Parker, Uvalde, Tulsa hospital// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH

<0d17cb59-2785-4210-882b-2f8e7adfbde7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102087&group=sci.math#102087

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2022 20:28:23 -0700 (PDT)
Parker, Uvalde, Tulsa hospital// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 6 Jun 2022 03:28 UTC

So, well, I do not know the first massacre in USA society using a military rifle. Was it Columbine? For Columbine in 1999 was a TEC-9, military type weapon used.

I do recall the Texas gunman at a University of Texas Austin, 1966, called the Bell Tower massacre using a military sniper fire rifle the M24, M40 used a military rifle. The gunman was a Marine veteran.

So, well, why could not the Supreme Court in 1966, after this horrible massacre, define the 2nd Amendment more clearly for our modern times? One would think that is the central role of a USA Supreme Court, to make the public safe and secure in public space. That the Declaration of Independence along with Constitution prime essental role is -- Life, liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

You cannot have life and happiness if a Supreme Court ignores their duties to define the 2nd Amendment precisely. That definition does not include military weapons in public spaces by private persons. The only military weapons in public should be military itself or police or those licensed by the government.

What the 2nd Amendment in the Constitution was all about was for private ownership of shotguns, single action rifles and single action pistols.

So why did not the Supreme Court in 1966 get a case in which they Well Defined the 2nd Amendment? I believe because they were chicken lilly livered scaredy cats. I believe the USA Supreme Court is coward and afraid of ever dealing with the 2nd Amendment. Their thinking is subconscious-- that they rather school kids get shot in schools and now hospitals than for any Supreme Court member being shot up because of NRA allowing ownership of military weapons of mass destruction.

And there is a concept in physics science, that says words to the effect, when a Vacuum occurs in Nature, there is quickly a rush to fill the Vacuum. That concept easily applies to the USA Supreme Court in they allow a vacuum to exist in interpreting the 2nd amendment-- allowing all sorts of devilish and bad guys to rush in and control the sales and organization of guns, and what types of guns and who can own them-- everyone. So when we have a failure court system who refuses to interpret the 2nd Amendment-- we end up with bad organizations NRA that are happy to massacre one school after another school.

The Supreme Court Justices are too scared of gun totting kooks coming after them, should the court say military weapons are not in the 2nd Amendment. And so, my guess as to why never a gun case in Supreme Court-- they are fearful of the NRA. Their attitude is let school kids die, rather than justices.

And we see the utter hypocricy of the Roberts court-- deaf dumb and silent on guns with massacres almost every day, yet spending time on rescinding abortion. Abortion that is needed in an age of Zika microbrain babies and possible Covid 19 microbrain babies. The Roberts court really is a F- failure of a court. No logical brains to be found.

AP

Re: USA Supreme Court dereliction of duty as the cause of Sandy Hook, Parker, Uvalde, Tulsa hospital// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH

<25107e46-4c7e-4a12-846e-caf8a89a6ef0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102098&group=sci.math#102098

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2022 23:23:40 -0700 (PDT)
Parker, Uvalde, Tulsa hospital// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 6 Jun 2022 06:23 UTC

So we have to ask the question, of all Supreme Court cases to be decided upon of highest priority in June 2022, none is more urgent than a ruling on the 2nd Amendment the right to bear arms.

So that when the Constitution was written in late 1700s, and the arms back then meant "flintlock" one shot at a time and then reload. Same with pistols.

That the Supreme Court have been derelict of their duties as "interpretation of law" for now in modern life we have military rifles that are almost machine guns. Yet the Supreme Court, deaf dumb and silent in intrepretation of what the Constitution meant in right to bear arms.

Why the running away and hiding from their duties?

The only answer I can give is that the USA Supreme Court is scared to death of the NRA and what it represents. And that the Roberts court would rather every school in America be massacred in gun violence, rather than for the justices of the Roberts Court well defining gun rights.

For it is stark hypocrisy that the Declaration of Independence coupled with Constitution is premissed on the idea of "Life, liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" for which none of those can exist in an environment where 18 year olds are carrying a automatic machine gun rifle, armed and loaded in the public. Where everyday is news of a school shooting and more deaths due to gun violence in the USA than any other deaths. Just the other day a lunatic settled his back problem with a hospital in Tulsa by taking a military rifle and killing doctors.

So why does the Roberts court run and hide, hide and run when the most high priority issue for them is to interpret the 2nd Amendment in light of the fact we have machine guns in the hands of 18 year olds. And where no "public space" is safe in the USA.

Does the Roberts court just want to hide and run from their duties?? Do they care more about themselves and let school students be massacred. Why even have elections for president or congress when the NRA runs the USA.

Is not what the Constitution meant by "bearing arms" as shotguns, single action rifles and single action pistols, used in defense, but not arms meant to kill as many people as possible, in the hands of 18 year olds.

Is the Roberts court so so scared of the NRA, that they shirk their duties.

AP