Linux is obsolete -- Andrew Tanenbaum

tech / sci.math / Add to 180th// If idiot Putin presses nuclear buttons, jamming his missiles at launch// The Calculus of Nuclear War by Archimedes Plutonium.

SubjectAuthor
* Add to 180th// If idiot Putin presses nuclear buttons, jamming hisArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Add to 180th// If idiot Putin presses nuclear buttons, jammingArchimedes Plutonium
 `* Re: Add to 180th// If idiot Putin presses nuclear buttons, jammingArchimedes Plutonium
  `* Re: Add to 180th// If idiot Putin presses nuclear buttons, jammingArchimedes Plutonium
   `* Re: Add to 180th// If idiot Putin presses nuclear buttons, jammingArchimedes Plutonium
    `* Re: Add to 180th// If idiot Putin presses nuclear buttons, jammingArchimedes Plutonium
     `* Re: Add to 180th// If idiot Putin presses nuclear buttons, jammingArchimedes Plutonium
      `* Re: Add to 180th// If idiot Putin presses nuclear buttons, jammingArchimedes Plutonium
       +- Re: Add to 180th// If idiot Putin presses nuclear buttons, jammingArchimedes Plutonium
       `* Re: Archimedes "Arky" Plutonium flunked the math test of aMichael Moroney
        `- Re: Archimedes "Arky" Plutonium flunked the math test of aKerby Teshima

1
Add to 180th// If idiot Putin presses nuclear buttons, jamming his missiles at launch// The Calculus of Nuclear War by Archimedes Plutonium.

<403c10e6-5975-4e60-bc1d-7b7c9c54b6fcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102166&group=sci.math#102166

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2022 17:58:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Add to 180th// If idiot Putin presses nuclear buttons, jamming his
missiles at launch// The Calculus of Nuclear War by Archimedes Plutonium.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 7 Jun 2022 00:58 UTC

Add to 180th// If idiot Putin presses nuclear buttons, jamming his missiles at launch// The Calculus of Nuclear War by Archimedes Plutonium.

The Ukraine invasion gives the West intelligence on how poorly is Russian military equipment and arms. Almost everything Russian in the Ukraine invasion is surpassed by just the most meagre of Western arms. This is very important as to the assessement if that idiot Putin presses nuclear buttons, for it suggests and implies that somewhat 50% of his 6,000 ICBMs are duds. Duds from launch. So bad that probably half can explode on Russia's own soil.

But the important thing I want to discuss, is the fact that electronic technology has way way surpassed the technology of ICBMs in the past 40 years. What this means is that it is highly likely that the 6,000 ICBMs that the West has, and if needed to be launched that all 6,000 will hit their scheduled target.

The Reason: the reason is that in the West, there is pride of manufacturing in a capitalist system. In Russia, the communist dictator ruler, there is little incentive for "perfectionist work", it is communal work, and if things do not work as "desired", no one cares. Let us go home and have vodka.

But another reason is that electronics innovation is a Western pride and joy as we see Silicon Valley and all the innovation.

So what I am suggesting for the West, is to work feverishly hard on "jamming technology" and "interference technology" of Soviet ICBM missiles. So if that idiot Putin presses nuclear buttons, the advanced technology here in the West can intercept, interfer and jamm the missiles at the launch site. So that of 6,000 Russian ICBM, only 3,000 launch, others duds, and of those 3,000 all 3,000 are intercepted by the West and jammed so that they fall into the Atlantic or fall on Russia itself in short order.

What Russia did in the past 40 years was crazy supersonic b.s., same as China with their supersonic b.s.. What the West did was capitalize on their electrical electronic engineering to jamm and disarray guidance systems of rockets. We see a taste of this in the jamming of Iran nuclear refining of uranium plutonium, even a shutdown of their site as their computers were disabled.

What we need in the West is an active destruction of the North Korea launches to witness how good we can become in making ICBMs futile. This is why we need so many satellites.

So that we painstakingly start to jam the North Korean launches, and even crash them before lift off.

Of course we need Japan to start building ICBM as a counterweight to China's growing idiocy, an idiocy following the Putin pattern of Ukraine.

Japan-- please, start building your nuclear tipped ICBM for China is becoming more and more obnoxious in its dictatorial conquest of Asia. Just the other day, I see where jets of China scraped-into Australian jets. China under Xi is just a milder form of Putin, but just as crazy.

180th published book

The Calculus of Nuclear War// Political science
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Format: Kindle Edition

Preface: Slowly it seems that I was made consciously aware that this Russia's Putin invasion of Ukraine could mean the death of not just thousands of people but even billions of people in a nuclear war. And then I realized that Putin's Russia could be the deciding factor in the extinction and into oblivion of all of life on Earth, not from the nuclear war itself, but because we need this precious time to colonize Europa, the satellite of Jupiter. Since our Sun has gone Red Giant Phase, having killed 25% of all insects from 2010 to 2020, with its NASA report of the Sun increasing yearly solar radiation of 0.005% yearly. This is also the likely cause of death of 30% of North American birds. And the accelerated polar ice mass melting. So instead of have a nuclear war and clean up afterwards. We should devote the next 1,000 years to colonizing Europa. Not be chasing the pipe-dreams of petty dictators of Russia and China.

In other words, we have perhaps 1,000 years to colonize Europa as Earth's second home. And a nuclear war on Earth in 2022, probably preempts that colonization. And so, faced with a Sun gone Red Giant Phase, we cannot afford a nuclear war and its clean-up.

So, well, Putin's Russia invasion not only threatens Ukraine, but the entire life on Earth. Never before in human history has one man with a crazy insane mind, threatened so much.

So I want to discuss and talk about the calculus of a nuclear war, in hopes that talking about it, gets others to be consciously aware of the horror and scope of terror and perhaps behave and do things to avert or stop a nuclear war.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of a Google Search on "countries nuclear weapons". Russia has the most at nearly 6,000 and NATO has almost as many, but slightly less than 6,000. But the NATO arsenal is better made, designed and electronically engineered. Of course many of those missiles are in quiet submarines.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09WK4R3GF
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 25, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 988 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 31 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Shoddy weapons of Russia in Ukraine invasion versus superiority of weapons by West-- may presage Russia's nuclear is also shoddy?//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 1, 2022, 12:47:05 AM (5 days ago)

Shoddy weapons of Russia in Ukraine invasion versus superiority of weapons by West-- may presage Russia's nuclear is also shoddy?//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH

News tonight that President Biden is giving Ukraine missiles that can take on the barrage of Russian missiles fired on Ukraine. Only they have short range distance only, and not able to strike into Russia.

But some time down the line, Ukraine is going to need missiles that actually bomb Russian cities such as Moscow and Stalingrad. For that is the only way to make Russia stop bombing Ukraine. No country has the right to bomb another country any time it choses to bomb. So the only way to stop Russian bombing is either Putin is deposed, or Ukraine starts bombing Moscow and Stalingrad.

So it probably is wise to make gradual this final concession of giving Ukraine missiles that reach Moscow. Doing it gradually, in hopes that Putin is deposed soon and no need for missiles for the Ukraine onslaught will stop.

But in observation of this invasion of Ukraine, every time weapons are given to Ukraine, they have been far superior than anything Russia has. And here the question has to be asked, both Russia and NATO have about 6,000 nuclear missiles.

Can we safely say that the superiority of the West missiles of nuclear missiles, that all 6,000 are 100% well performing, but that if Russia launches its 6,000 missiles, considering how shoddy is all their prior war weapons, that only 3,000 of those 6,000 will do what they were built for. That their weapons shoddy of make and design, that 50% are dudes.

Can we make that appraisal??? A state-government built weapons are only 50% useable and 50% dudes. Whereas in the West, we have private manufactures with far closer eyes on detail and performance and which are electronically built.

Is anyone doing a research assessment of the failure rate of the weapons of war that Russia is using in Ukraine? And then we can project that failure rate on the Russia's 6,000 nuclear missiles.

We see a failure in the battleship Muscva, gunned down by a electronic hand held missile.

I should include this in my 180th book.

[...]

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Add to 180th// If idiot Putin presses nuclear buttons, jamming his missiles at launch// The Calculus of Nuclear War by Archimedes Plutonium.

<225e3d26-f19c-4eb6-9f4b-1ec2c0ca5573n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102260&group=sci.math#102260

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 10:26:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Add to 180th// If idiot Putin presses nuclear buttons, jamming
his missiles at launch// The Calculus of Nuclear War by Archimedes Plutonium.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 7 Jun 2022 17:26 UTC

The Evolution of the Rocket for War
______________________________________

Of course the V-2 rocket in Germany in 1942 started it off. And it was not jammable only because electronic and electrical engineering was primitive in 1942.

Rockets are the physics of gyroscopes, for without them, there be no stable rocket.

And the way gyroscopes work is sending electrical signals to "right the rocket".

In 1942 and until recently, there was no jamming of these electrical signals. There was no sophisticated electrical equipment in 1942.

There was no satellites in space sending electrical signals for information, telephones and other electrical signals.

A Drone is a rocket of just a more sophisticated form. And a drone is sophisticated gyroscopes controlled by electrical signals elsewhere.

Rockets are preset in their flight path and the gyroscopes maintain that preset flight. They maintain it by sending electrical signals for the engines or for MIRV, the multiple vehicles inside the rocket. MIRV has made jamming more and more possible.

And what I call jamming is simply sending a Light Wave signals that interfers with the gyroscope signals.

And that is what Drone technology is -- remote control of gyroscopes.

Satellites help us to control rockets by sending signals.

In fact, the 5G network system is that of ever more electrical control of information but of anything that flies.

So as the future rolls by, rockets are going to be fitted with more computer chips controlled by a network such as 5G. Does China supply Russia with its chips, with its 5G???

And here we have a curious situation that if all of Russia's 6,000 nuclear missiles are sourced with Chinese computer chips and China's Huawei 5G, we have the curious situation that if Putin launches his 6,000 ICBMs, that China will control the flight path of all those 6,000 missiles, not Russia.

Electronics is favoring the defense against offense of nuclear missiles.

Now I do not know if a ICBM hits the ocean rather than the land, will it explode? I am guessing it will, going at such fast speed. But in a age of jamming ICBMs, many should hit the Atlantic and Pacific oceans. It could very well be, that ocean life is killed more than life on land in a nuclear war.

The evolution of ICBM is a story and a tale about the evolution of the gyroscope, and the increasing control of the gyroscope by electrical signals, whether internal electrical signals, or be those signals from jamming.

AP, King of Science, especially physics-chemistry

Re: Add to 180th// If idiot Putin presses nuclear buttons, jamming his missiles at launch// The Calculus of Nuclear War by Archimedes Plutonium.

<ac9f9fa8-083e-41b9-9015-c621806ca9aen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102277&group=sci.math#102277

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 15:24:25 -0700 (PDT)
his missiles at launch// The Calculus of Nuclear War by Archimedes Plutonium.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 7 Jun 2022 22:24 UTC

Physics Experiment

Possible New Jamming Devise

Materials needed
1) mosquito tent with tiny hexagonal shaped (or squares) holes
2) venetian blinds for window -- blinds that are thin strips of metal that allow some light through (as a diffraction grating)
3) a clothes hanger with straight lines parallel to venetian blinds (diffraction grating)

Now, when inside the tent and looking at the early day sun come through the blinds, we observe the straightline clothes hanger no longer as straight lines but as zig zag. The light having passed through the blinds as such

_____________
_____________
_____________
_____________
blinds

And past the clothes hanger line

_________ clothes hanger line

then past through the holes of mosquito tent

#######
#######
#######

And what happens is the clothes straight line becomes zig zagged

^v^v^v^ no longer a straight line ________ but zig zag

So, what I am wondering is whether a electronic gun can be made to imitate the diffraction gratings the two diffraction gratings the venetian blinds and the mosquito net.

So that when two of these Microwave signals are shot at a missile, such as the North Korean missiles. One source shooting the Venetian blind diffraction grating at the NK missile, another source independent of other, shooting the Hexagonal grating at the NK missile, that the both in combination causes the electrical currents controlling the gyroscopes onboard the NK missile, causes them to malfunction and throw the rocket off course.

Now the above experiment is possibly what is causing these strange reports of people in Cuba sick in the embassy. Where they were zapped by two different sources-- the venetian blind diffraction grating and another mosquito net diffraction grating. Each singularly has no effect on a person's body, but the combination of the two on a person body causes sickness as it disturbs the body electricity.

So this experiment is truthful as to the result of the Zig Zags I witness, but as to whether it causes the Cuban sick body malaise or whether it can cause a missile gyroscopes to be knocked off course is what needs to be found out. We can test this on a drone and see if it knocks the drone off course.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics-chemistry

Re: Add to 180th// If idiot Putin presses nuclear buttons, jamming his missiles at launch// The Calculus of Nuclear War by Archimedes Plutonium.

<3f44b3eb-30c5-4491-898d-5bb5ee7cfee2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102336&group=sci.math#102336

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 22:12:00 -0700 (PDT)
his missiles at launch// The Calculus of Nuclear War by Archimedes Plutonium.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 05:12 UTC

I am certain of this experiment done in my house, for I wake up almost everyday noticing this diffraction pattern of a clothes line, multiple lines and my bed is covered with mosquito netting, as the early morning Sun shines through the Venetian blinds. Some years back I noticed straight lines of the clothes lines became zig zagged.

I have no idea if this double refraction can cause gyroscopes electrical impulses go astray, go zig zag and make the missile go off course. But it needs looking into. And the perfect test is a drone, shooting the drone in flight with microwaves of a diffraction pattern, and another microwave gun of a hexagonal diffraction pattern, and where this combination of microwaves causes the drone gyroscopes to spin out of control and thus the drone is thrown off course.

It is worth a try. And if successful can form the basis of disabling all ICBMs, although their crash landing is going to be dreadfully damaging even if they did not hit their intended target. But it will make ICBMs sort of obsolete to a defense-- microwave guns.

And just tonight we have news of the menace and pest North Korea testing more missiles. So what the West needs to do is use NK as a practice range with satellites over NK and when they fire a missile, so how rapidly the West can shoot the missile with microwaves and make it go off course. If successful, then the West has a clear solution to rogue pests like North Korea, like Iran. Build the missiles and we shoot it down at launch site.

On Tuesday, June 7, 2022 at 5:23:20 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Physics Experiment
>
> Possible New Jamming Devise
>
> Materials needed
> 1) mosquito tent with tiny hexagonal shaped (or squares) holes
> 2) venetian blinds for window -- blinds that are thin strips of metal that allow some light through (as a diffraction grating)
> 3) a clothes hanger with straight lines parallel to venetian blinds (diffraction grating)
>
> Now, when inside the tent and looking at the early day sun come through the blinds, we observe the straightline clothes hanger no longer as straight lines but as zig zag. The light having passed through the blinds as such
>
> _____________
> _____________
> _____________
> _____________
> blinds
>
> And past the clothes hanger line
>
> _________ clothes hanger line
>
> then past through the holes of mosquito tent
>
> #######
> #######
> #######
>
> And what happens is the clothes straight line becomes zig zagged
>
> ^v^v^v^ no longer a straight line ________ but zig zag
>
> So, what I am wondering is whether a electronic gun can be made to imitate the diffraction gratings the two diffraction gratings the venetian blinds and the mosquito net.
>
> So that when two of these Microwave signals are shot at a missile, such as the North Korean missiles. One source shooting the Venetian blind diffraction grating at the NK missile, another source independent of other, shooting the Hexagonal grating at the NK missile, that the both in combination causes the electrical currents controlling the gyroscopes onboard the NK missile, causes them to malfunction and throw the rocket off course.
>
> Now the above experiment is possibly what is causing these strange reports of people in Cuba sick in the embassy. Where they were zapped by two different sources-- the venetian blind diffraction grating and another mosquito net diffraction grating. Each singularly has no effect on a person's body, but the combination of the two on a person body causes sickness as it disturbs the body electricity.
>
> So this experiment is truthful as to the result of the Zig Zags I witness, but as to whether it causes the Cuban sick body malaise or whether it can cause a missile gyroscopes to be knocked off course is what needs to be found out. We can test this on a drone and see if it knocks the drone off course.
>
> AP, King of Science, especially Physics-chemistry

Re: Add to 180th// If idiot Putin presses nuclear buttons, jamming his missiles at launch// The Calculus of Nuclear War by Archimedes Plutonium.

<ed57f835-d21d-4147-8aa3-dced533368a5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102376&group=sci.math#102376

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 10:50:51 -0700 (PDT)
his missiles at launch// The Calculus of Nuclear War by Archimedes Plutonium.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 17:50 UTC

So, I am determined to find the weak point in ICBM technology and to send it off course.

Now I have been looking to see what electrical systems are on submarines and if they are able to receive radio waves.

Watching old movies of U boats by Germans they telegraphed to Germany, but that was movies, not reality.

Now on submarines they have telegraph units for engine orders from bridge to engine room. These are electrical signals.

It may turn out that AP is able to knock out all land based ICBMs, but not able to knock out the ICBMs in submarines. What I mean by knock out is alter the path of the fired ICBM.

The Light Wave was not understood until recently, that Light waves are both Transverse for high energy, high frequency but are Longitudinal for low energy, low frequency, large wavelength.

How much of the radio wave can penetrate the hulls of submarines, ICBMs on land or sky? I suspect enough penetration to set the ICBM off course of its target. In other words, I wish to make ICBMs obsolete, more of a menace to its owners than a weapon of war. And if I am successful, the threat of a nuclear war from a petty dictator is diminished exponentially. The key is that gyroscopes can be influenced by radio waves to malfunction. As for submarines carrying ICBMs, is a different task, perhaps even easier than land based.

My object is to make ICBMs obsolete by Defence radio or laser signalling.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics-Chemistry

Re: Add to 180th// If idiot Putin presses nuclear buttons, jamming his missiles at launch// The Calculus of Nuclear War by Archimedes Plutonium.

<5b75ef1a-ed51-4cfb-a800-5ed2dcb44d97n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102460&group=sci.math#102460

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 22:03:29 -0700 (PDT)
his missiles at launch// The Calculus of Nuclear War by Archimedes Plutonium.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 05:03 UTC

Experiment 3

Note: I still do not have the 2nd experiment completed. I need to put the iphone in a Faraday cage and see if the telephone rings or not rings.

This 3rd experiment is in the same nature, checking on the magnetic field inside a Faraday cage. And several of my compasses had various results, two of them went perpendicular to North, that is, they went East-West and when I rotated the box cage they remained East West instead of magnetic North.

Now Oersted found that when a current through a closed loop near a compass did the same perpendicular orientation, but here I have only a Faraday Cage..

So suppose all ICBMs are dependent on having the Magnetic North Pole instrument aboard to guide them to their preset target. Seems reasonable to suspect that if we aim a burst of radio waves at this ICBM, it would disorient the compass which in turn would cause gyroscopes to attempt to correct the compass and throw the entire ICBM off its preset course.

I need to investigate if true-- every ICBM steers by a compass of magnetic North.

Then I need to research how radio waves can mess up a compass.

AP

Re: Add to 180th// If idiot Putin presses nuclear buttons, jamming his missiles at launch// The Calculus of Nuclear War by Archimedes Plutonium.

<9f508832-0bc1-421b-af64-ddb249d11017n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102461&group=sci.math#102461

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 23:19:08 -0700 (PDT)
his missiles at launch// The Calculus of Nuclear War by Archimedes Plutonium.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 06:19 UTC

Fascinating reading of the history of YAL-1 a Boeing airplane 2002-2014 carrying a laser which shot down two ICBMs. It was useful in shooting down ICBM in booster phase.

But what AP wants is something based on ground or satellites with low energy of radio waves, the same used in 5G network, so that telephony can disrupt the flight path of an ICBM.

Since 2014, the world is increasingly more and more tied together in telephone networks, that control machines. Why not control ICBMs for a moment in their flight and alter that flight.

I have been researching what windows exist on ICBMs. The more windows, the more we can penetrate the missile and alter its course. Hopefully we can use electromagnetic spectrum to cause the ICBM to explode on the attacker's own soil.

So many windows needed for the ICBM to hit its target, -- the star navigation needs a window, the vanes for course correction needs a electrical window. The acceleromator, and computer navigation and compasses and gyroscopes need windows to the surrounding terrain. All these windows are windows to access and attack and alter the flight path.

I want a low energy solution. Lasers are too much high energy. I want something as simple as a telephone call is low energy and simple. Can we make the launched ICBM so to speak "pick up the phone"? Hello, ICBM, this is AP calling and saying, "I have turned you around and you are now heading for Moscow".

AP

Re: Add to 180th// If idiot Putin presses nuclear buttons, jamming his missiles at launch// The Calculus of Nuclear War by Archimedes Plutonium.

<5acbcbef-d6b7-4bc0-9594-641e4dbefd2cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102468&group=sci.math#102468

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 03:27:05 -0700 (PDT)
his missiles at launch// The Calculus of Nuclear War by Archimedes Plutonium.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 10:27 UTC

This needs to be a separate new book.

Stunning experiment, absolutely stunning.

Experiment 4

Materials
1) I have 4 compasses for Magnetic North readings, the four are diameters 30mm, 35mm,40mm, 50mm.
2) I have a circular mirror 180mm diameter in a metal base

I have the compasses completely still and pointing to magnetic north. I try several things to see if they can move the needles. I try TV antenna, I try laser light. I try flashlight and none of these move the needles.

When I move one compass near another, it moves the needles as if the moved needle acts as a magnet. And I can move a smaller needle 360 degrees by the moved bigger needle.

But nothing prepared me for this. I took my bathroom round mirror on a stand and moved it back and forth upon the smallest compass, 30mm and was able to make it move through a angle of 80 degrees. The larger compasses moved only 20 degrees, as I thrust the mirror over the tops of the compasses, back and forth like in Faraday law thrusting a magnet back and forth inside a copper coil.

I tried a copper coil and the needles did not move.

So, here, I need some theory explanation for why a mirror moves compass needles? Is the mirror reflecting the magnetic field??? If so, I may just well have found what can veer off course all ICBMs, by large reflective mirrors as the missiles are launched. Perhaps even the satellites in orbit can be engineered to be a mirror. Or even the telescopes up there, such as the new one in L2 orbit is gold plated.

Would it not be fantastically funny, if Putin threatens to push nuclear buttons and we have the Webb telescope trained on Russia as a mirror and able to cause all ICBMs veer off course. Sort of reminds me of the Ancient Greek Archimedes using mirrors to blind the Roman ships attacking the harbor.

AP

Re: Add to 180th// If idiot Putin presses nuclear buttons, jamming his missiles at launch// The Calculus of Nuclear War by Archimedes Plutonium.

<642629f7-1f83-4094-82ef-7a6dfc96afe4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102543&group=sci.math#102543

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 13:07:20 -0700 (PDT)
his missiles at launch// The Calculus of Nuclear War by Archimedes Plutonium.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 20:07 UTC

Alright, let me relate a experience I had several years back. I bought something of Apple for my iphone and as I got home I was finding increasing trouble with the bezel of the iphone, that I had to press the bezel several times to get it to work. I usually turn everything off at night, computers, iphone, everything off.

I told my troubles to the newsgroups sci.math and sci.physics, my bezel problems. Well fortunately the newest iphones have no bezel at all but built into the screen for a slide up to get action.

So I told my bezel problems and Apple must have heard my problems. Now this is totally unconfirmed, but what happened next, is what I believe is the very best solution to getting rid of ICBMs off of planet Earth, or at least make them obsolete. The ICBMs we all know are meant to destroy civilization.. ( I am not ruling out a beneficial use for ICBMs, but the present day ICBMs are all evil meant to ruin Humanity.)

So, this book is meant to make the evil ICBMs all obsolete. And the very best way to accomplish that is multiple layers of attack on ICBMs. The primary layer is the attack of the computer system aboard ICBMs.

Probably every existing ICBM, especially the latest models have a computer guidance system.

So let me finish the story of Apple fixing my bezel (not confirmed). So one night, I think it was the winter and I turned all my computers and iphone off. And the next day, to my surprise, the bezel worked as new without any problems. I believe what happened is that the 4G network enabled Apple to open up and start the iphone and to download "the bezel fix" into my iphone remotely. Mind you I was sleeping when all of this was going on. For my bezel never malfunctioned from the next day forward. All done because of 4G and remote access.

I believe all 6,000 ICBMs of Russia and all 6,000 ICBMs of the West have a computer inside the missiles to steer the missile to its target.

So I believe the main form of attack of all ICBMs is to hack this computer remotely. Hack the ICBM so it does not take off, although the country who owns the ICBM is not aware of it.

That was 4G. And now we have 5G. I believe in 5G, we can make all ICBM's of Russia, China, especially North Korea, make them all obsolete.

We may need to espionage their computer chips.

This I believe is our main line of attack, hack the computer systems aboard all ICBMs of our enemies.

We will need multiple attack systems should our hacking fail. And here is where the mirror or radio wave attack of the compasses, gyroscopes etcetera aboard play a role.

Humanity needs to colonize Europa in the next 1,000 years, not be engaged in a nuclear war and all the clean up that involves. Our Sun has gone Red Giant phase because all stars shine from Faraday law, not fusion. If we have nuclear war, the war will probably not kill us all, but the Sun will kill all life on Earth. This means we have to get this menace of ICBMs made obsolete.

What is on the agenda is Permanent Colony on Europa. What is mandatory is a making of a total obsolete ICBM threat. In doing that, the West needs to separate itself from China computer chips. The West needs to have China and Russia with a shoddy computer chips and equipment. The faster that the West stops importing China computers and chips, the better off the West will be in this struggle. Do it today, West. Cut off all imports of computer related equipment from China.

AP

Re: Archimedes "Arky" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<t7tr11$1jcr$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102569&group=sci.math#102569

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "Arky" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 18:09:09 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 22:09 UTC

🤡 of Math and 🃏 of Physics Archimedes "Court Jester of Physics"
Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:
> This needs to be a separate new book.
>
> Stunning experiment, absolutely stunning.
>
> Experiment 4
>
> Materials
> 1) I have 4 compasses for Magnetic North readings, the four are
diameters 30mm, 35mm,40mm, 50mm.
> 2) I have a circular mirror 180mm diameter in a metal base

> When I move one compass near another, it moves the needles as if the
moved needle acts as a magnet. And I can move a smaller needle 360
degrees by the moved bigger needle.

Hahahahaha!!! StupidPlutonium, do you even know what compass needles
even are? They don't just "act as a magnet", they ARE little magnets,
on a pivot! You are so dumb and stoopid that you didn't even know that?
Of course if you put another magnet (another compass) near a compass,
the needle will be deflected! It's only when there are no other magnets
around when the compass needle magnet aligns itself with earth's
magnetic field! What a 🦤!!

> But nothing prepared me for this. I took my bathroom round mirror on
a stand and moved it back and forth upon the smallest compass, 30mm and
was able to make it move through a angle of 80 degrees. The larger
compasses moved only 20 degrees, as I thrust the mirror over the tops of
the compasses, back and forth like in Faraday law thrusting a magnet
back and forth inside a copper coil.

Hahahaha again!!! Looks like your mirror (more likely its frame or
base) is magnetized somehow. Try some other random iron things to see
if they are magnetized, too.

> I tried a copper coil and the needles did not move.

And you didn't even think of putting a current through it? Recreating
one of the earliest discoveries of electromagnetism? Oh that's right.
You aren't interested in science, you're interested in coming up with
the stupidest idea possible and claiming you "discovered" it!

> So, here, I need some theory explanation for why a mirror moves
compass needles? Is the mirror reflecting the magnetic field??? If so, I
may just well have found what can veer off course all ICBMs, by large
reflective mirrors as the missiles are launched. Perhaps even the
satellites in orbit can be engineered to be a mirror. Or even the
telescopes up there, such as the new one in L2 orbit is gold plated.

> Would it not be fantastically funny, if Putin threatens to push
nuclear buttons and we have the Webb telescope trained on Russia as a
mirror and able to cause all ICBMs veer off course. Sort of reminds me
of the Ancient Greek Archimedes using mirrors to blind the Roman ships
attacking the harbor.

Leave it up to StupidPlutonium to think up the stupidest explanation
possible.

But,of course, StupidPlutonium is about to claim he "proved" or
"discovered" a way to knock down missiles by holding up his bathroom
mirror in front of one in flight! Or calling it up on his phone!

Hey Ghost of Uncle Al! Get a load of Plutonium out-stupiding himself!!!

"I cannot believe how incredibly stupid Archie-Poo is. I mean rock-hard
stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. Surface of Venus
under 80 atmospheres of red hot carbon dioxide and sulfuric acid vapor
dehydrated for 300 million years rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid
that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different
sensorium of stupid. Archie-Poo is trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid.
Stupid so collapsed upon itself that it is within its own Schwarzschild
radius. Black hole stupid. Stupid gotten so dense and massive that no
intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Archie-Poo emits more
stupid/second than our entire galaxy otherwise emits stupid/year.
Quasar stupid. Nothing else in the universe can be this stupid.
Archie-Poo is an oozingly putrescent primordial fragment from the
original Big Bang of Stupid, a pure essence of stupid so uncontaminated
by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that define
maximally extrapolated hypergeometric n-dimensional backgroundless
stupid as we can imagine it. Archie-Poo is Planck stupid, a quantum
foam of stupid, a vacuum decay of stupid, a grand unified theory of
stupid.

Archie-Poo is the epitome of stupidity, the epiphany of stupid, the
apotheosis of stupidity. Archie-poo is stooopid."

Re: Archimedes "Arky" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<t7u0i3$1dv7$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102585&group=sci.math#102585

From: rtr...@ttirsiyr.is (Kerby Teshima)
Newsgroups: sci.math
lifetime-generation test
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 23:43:00 -0000 (UTC)
2r32bVl/PrqGDgsnCquf29RR46xMkQ10GdvALuD+DhtRlZ/LRAOdzFp2U3DfDLw
R6VO/4+VyuMaEtwNwyj3CAVyVvc4x2VviNq9VBqwj8+Hte0I3LvyltOJWzy2jjA
AAAAElFTkSuQmCC
 by: Kerby Teshima - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 23:43 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🤡 of Math and 🃏 of Physics Archimedes "Court Jester of Physics"
>> Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:
>> When I move one compass near another, it moves the needles as if the
>> moved needle acts as a magnet. And I can move a smaller needle 360
>> degrees by the moved bigger needle.
>
> Hahahahaha!!! StupidPlutonium, do you even know what compass needles
> even are? They don't just "act as a magnet", they ARE little magnets,
> on a pivot! You are so dumb and stoopid that you didn't even know that?

absolutely, thanks. Maybe you should send a memo to aioe.org to unblock
sci.physics.relativity, blocked for posting for no reason, or the reason
of a gearmon idiot. I know that I would do, if I were you.

Pentagon divulges number of US-funded biolabs in nazi Ukraine
https://www.rt.com/news/556902-pentagon-ukraine-biolabs-wmd/

US insists 46 “peaceful” facilities were all about public health and
safety