Decaffeinated coffee? Just Say No.

tech / sci.math / Re: _Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 26k views by Archimedes Plutonium This is AP's 147th published book of science.

SubjectAuthor
* _Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fiArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: _Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fiArchimedes Plutonium

1
_Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 26k views by Archimedes Plutonium This is AP's 147th published book of science.

<d87b8f36-1b72-4ea4-9136-51c3b809e5c8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=83846&group=sci.math#83846

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 18:11:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: _Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 26 Nov 2021 02:11 UTC

Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
26k views

by Archimedes Plutonium

This is AP's 147th published book of science.
Author's admission: Of all the stories I have had in my life, this is undoubtedly my best and most loveliest and favorite creation, for it exposes love and compassion with science, not just for human to human but human to animal and plants. God bless thee, Lord God Almighty, Atom.

Author's Opinion of Best Science Fiction: The best of science fiction is where the story can actually help introduce what comes in the future. Jurassic Park is an example of good science fiction for it has parts and pieces that can predict how far biotech can go, while Star Trek is poor science fiction for almost all of it is not able to be engineered in the future. In the case of Star Trek, it is more of fantasy or fable, or myth, not science fiction. For the transporter is never science, and the warp drive is impossible, and the inconsistencies in Star Trek, in most episodes some mysterious propulsion system yet near the end of the series we have Dr. Spock facing a radioactive pile. The very best science fiction are stories that introduce us into the future; anticipate the future.

And I would not call Star Trek science fiction but rather fantasy.

And I learned in writing these sci-fi books, that it takes quite a bit of logic to be a good sci-fi, more than I expected. I thought that writing a sci-fi was 10 X easier than writing a actual science book, but I find it is perhaps 2 X as hard per page because to be a good sci-fi has to be consistent from page 1 to the last page, without contradictions looming here and there.

Preface: In August of 2020, AP discovered that the Sun has gone Red Giant Initiation Phase, having killed 25% of all insects in the past decade. This is what happens when stars are powered by Faraday Law and not that mistaken idea of fusion power. This means that either humanity evacuates Earth completely and makes Europa, and the Jovian satellites and Saturn satellites their new home, or humanity perishes, vanishes into oblivion as the Sun destroys Earth and makes Earth be another Venus and where the Sun finally engulfs, swallows Earth. Ironic, would it not be, that the spacecraft Voyager 1, maybe the only remnant that there ever was a species called humanity, left, remaining in existence after the next 1 million years. In light of that discovery, AP writes the sequel book 5, of where Captain Pu of book 4 returns to save Earth. Captain Pu however has a new name, a new person, is fortunately reincarnated by the Gods of Heaven, and has a new name, Americium, Captain Am.

Cover Picture: Various snapshots of the satellite Europa in a Google search taken from my iphone camera.

Main theme music: I was looking for music of the past, that could be adapted -- was a precursor -- a forerunner song, written a long time ago, with no indication of its greatest single premonition. A song written with the same theme-- emergency, turmoil and panic, and all comes out, well, in the end.. Bob Dylan's "A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall", with that beautiful full symphony orchestra 7:33, Nara, Japan 1994, of course the hard rain is the hard UV light and hard X-rays from our Sun gone Red Giant. We can almost call it "Sun A-Gonna Red Giant". Of course, Dylan wrote that song during the US-USSR Cold War and Vietnam War era, an era I lived through. And funny, how the change of just one word "Rain" to that of "Ray" makes it the perfect song match to this sci-fi story. Sets the mood; mood is so important, not just for the movie but for me in writing this epic story. I need mood enhancer to sort out the scenes and communication and interactions. And I need good music to motivate me and set in the mood to write the text. And the best way to write the text is with a awesome good table-of-contents to keep me in a logical order. I am not a movie maker myself, and hope the makers and directors make the music so it does not detract from the dialogue, so in that case make the music instrumental. Good luck, everyone.

AP's 147th book//AP's newest sci-fi book: Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 by Archimedes Plutonium

Archimedes Plutonium
Dec 29, 2020, 3:44 PM
to sci.physics, sci.math, plutonium-atom-universe newsgroups

A must-- a must-- that beautiful Japanese symphony orchestra is mandatory for this song.
A re-adaption of Bob Dylan's song "A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall" of 1962, with the Japanese symphony orchestra.

I know my mother, in heaven, is deeply proud of me, but unfortunately I was never able, nor smart enough to tell her how intensely proud of her, I was, while she was alive, forgive me dear mother, and I dedicate this song to you in mind, dearest Mutti, Johanna Poehlmann.

Oh, what have you been, my blue-eyed son
where have you been, my darling young one
I've stumbled on the side of ten misty sciences
I've walked and I've crawled on six crooked engineerings
I've stepped in the middle of seven sad forests
I've been out in front of a dozen dead oceans
I've been fifty kilometers in the mouth of a graveyard
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard
It's a hard UV Rays a-gonna fall

What did you see, my blue-eyed son
What did you see, my darling young one
I saw no insects ever around anymore
I saw birds dying both left and right
I saw black branches on trees all dying
I saw a room full of men with do nothing attitude
I saw coral reefs all bleach white in decay
I saw ten thousand talkers whose minds were all broken
I saw guns and missiles in the hands of petty dictators
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard
It's a hard UV Rays a-gonna fall

And what did you hear, my blue-eyed son?
What did you hear, my darling young one?
I heard the sound of a Solar Wind that roared out a warning
Heard the roar of that Wind that could torch the whole Earth
Heard one hundred drummers whose hands were scorched
Heard ten thousand whispering and nobody listening
Heard thousands starve, I heard people sunbaked
Heard the song of a poet who died in the gutter
Heard the sound of a comic who cried in the alley
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard
It's a hard X-rays a-gonna fall

Oh, who did you meet, my blue-eyed son?
Who did you meet, my darling young one?
I met a young child beside her dying pony
I met a man who walked his delirious dog
I met a young woman whose face had skin cancer
I met a young girl, she gave me a rainbow
I met one man who was wounded in love
I met another man who was wounded with hatred
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard
It's a hard X-rays a-gonna fall

What'll you work on now, my blue-eyed son?
What'll you work on, my darling young one?
I'm going back out 'fore the rays start killing'
I'll walk through the deepest dark forests
Where the people are many and their stomachs all empty
Where the farmer needs help in farming
Where the lithium miners need help in mining
And the engineers are always in need of more help
Where hunger is ugly, where souls are forgotten
Where black is the color, and none is the number
And I'll move to Ganymede, Europa, and Jupiter's moons
And reflect on the mission to Europa so all souls can see it
And I'll work on the Spaceship to fly all plants and animals
But I'll know my science well before I start working
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard
It's a hard X-ray's a-gonna fall

Preface: In August of 2020, AP discovered that the Sun has gone Red Giant Initiation Phase, having killed 25% of all insects in the past decade. This is what happens when stars are powered by Faraday Law and not that mistaken idea of fusion power. This means that either humanity evacuates Earth completely and makes Europa, and the Jovian satellites and Saturn satellites their new home, or humanity perishes, vanishes into oblivion as the Sun destroys Earth and makes Earth be another Venus and where the Sun finally engulfs Earth. Ironic, would it not be, that the spacecraft Voyager 1, maybe the only remnant that there ever was a species called humanity, left, remaining in existence after the next 1 million years. In light of that discovery, AP writes the sequel book 5, of where Captain Pu of book 4 returns to save Earth. Captain Pu however has a new name, a new person, is fortunately reincarnated by the Gods of Heaven, and has a new name, Americium, Captain Am.

Product details
• ASIN : B08RW1RG1V
• Publication date : December 31, 2020
• Language: : English
• File size : 941 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 77 pages
• Lending : Enabled

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Aug 7, 2021, 7:42:02 PM

Excerpt from book:

Storyteller: It could be seen in many of the camps under the Europa and Ganymede moons, humans singing at night and the song that everyone was singing over and over again was -- "I Will Always Love You-- Planet Earth", and no-one had to memorize any lines just the one line.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: _Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 26k views by Archimedes Plutonium This is AP's 147th published book of science.

<a6918e91-e161-4ba2-b08b-9735644855b7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=91050&group=sci.math#91050

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 00:17:04 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 08:17 UTC

1) Captain Pu reincarnated as Captain Am.

(Background music, purely instrumental, without vocals, use a xylophone if need be, so as to hear the movie dialogue in the movie start playing here, O Tannenbaum 4:18 sung by Andrea Bocelli)

Blessed be the Lord Gods Almighty in Heaven, for saving humanity, making their new homes on Mars, Europa, the Jovian satellites, the Saturn satellites, and a beginning colony on Pluto with their Tesla Electric Power Generators, beaming electricity between the various colonies, wirelessly. Keeping themselves warm, safe and well fed. What humans back in 2020 Earth time thought were pulsars. But turns out that all pulsars were Tesla Electric Power Generators and are victorious advanced intelligent life that escaped their deadly UV and X-ray stars and colonized their outer fringe planets and satellites.

Opening Scene.

Earth has only 1 million years to live or become oblivion, turned into dust and then swallowed by the Sun. And here comes a spaceship in pitch black dark Space, a huge huge spaceship, turning around in space 180 degrees from its course and with a new direction heading back to where it had come, moving towards Earth with Captain Americium onboard, Atom, Atom!

Storyteller:

Some 40 years before the spaceship turns around 180 degrees. This scene played out in Heaven.

Same gods in their mighty splendor as seen in Archimedes Plutonium, book 3. Only this time it is the death of Captain Pu, book 4, at the judgement seat of the Gods.

Storyteller:

And a word of wisdom is appropriate here, for this pattern played out in all the AP-sci-fi stories, that the only thoughts or thinking done by any living creature that are not fated, not programmed, not Superdetermined, is the last wish of that individual just before they die. That is the only thought of a living creature that was not programmed, not determined by the Gods themselves, everything else a living individual does or thinks was fated and determined by the Gods on High. That is why the interface between individuals and the Gods upon death, is to judge on the basis of that last wish, that last prayer of the individual.

---------------------------
HEAVEN OF GODS
---------------------------

(Background music without vocals, so as to hear the movie dialogue in the movie start playing here, O Tannenbaum 4:18 sung by Andrea Bocelli)

Storyteller:

There is Thorium God and Protoactinium God and Uranium God and Neptunium God and Plutonium God all carrying their own balancing-beam of justice. In their magnificent toruses of spectacular color, each a torus of rings of different colors. All the Gods are toruses, beautiful rings in metallic color splendor, magnificent as radiant diamonds.

Captain Pu: Am, ..am, ...am I in Heaven, and are you the Proton Gods of Heaven? Bowing down on the floor with clasped hands in prayer.

Thorium Atom: Come stand up straight and tall and look us head on. Yes, this is Heaven, and these are the Gods of Atoms.

Protoactinium Atom: Captain Pu, you lived a magnificent life, researching biology and medicine, advancing medicine by genetic engineering beyond all standards, and then traveling in Space and terraforming alien worlds. You died aboard your spacecraft of a heart attack soon after leaving a planet called Earth.

Captain Pu: Did I die in pain?

Uranium Atom: No, you died swiftly and comfortably in your bed-bunk. In fact you had a premonition of its occurrence. You were in fact a superior medical doctor.

Neptunium Atom: You died swiftly and painlessly but being the number one medical officer on board, you realized your heart was failing and imminent for failure, and made a last wish and prayer.

Plutonium Atom: And what was Captain Pu's last wish?

Thorium Atom: Strangely enough, considering he conquered so many lands and peoples, ordered the killing of billions upon billions of living people on different planets. Captain Pu was the world's largest killing-warrior in the numbers he killed. Ironically that his last wish was to make sure the tiny miniature female pony he had in youth, that he could not save this pony in his youth, and worried that the pony had made it to heaven and never had pain, thereafter.

Protoactinium Atom: Captain Pu probably had that as his last wish because he spent his education on biology and medicine, and made the mistake in youth of letting his miniature pony in the pasture of a male stallion miniature horse that impregnated her, and Captain Pu never forgiving himself for the consequences that his female miniature pony had paid for, paid for his mistake, had no way of delivering her fold, too small a womb to pass the fold.

Uranium Atom: Yes, Captain Pu had a miniature female horse and he mistakenly allowed it to graze with a active breeding male miniature horse, not knowing that the fold was too big to come out of the pony for birth, and so the small horse had a most painful death, including the fold inside her and all Captain Pu could do to stop the pain was shoot the miniature horse. And so his last wish in old age for all his life looking back, his last wish on the Spacecraft was to make sure that this tiny pony of his youth, had made it to heaven with no more pain.

Thorium Atom: So much compassion was Captain Pu.

Protoactinium Atom: So, so much compassion was Captain Pu.

Uranium Atom: What wonderful compassion.

Neptunium Atom: So much compassion was Captain Pu.

Plutonium Atom: Yes, what a wish of compassion. And although Captain Pu was not slated to be reincarnated for his lineage goes back to Archimedes Plutonium and his last wish. That I reverse that judgement and will reincarnate Captain Pu. The God's themselves can not be outmatched in compassion. We cannot be out-bested in compassion.

Neptunium Atom: What will he be reincarnated as? Your heavenly father?

Plutonium Atom: Yes, the Gods are compassionate, mighty compassionate and will match and out-best the compassion of any of our living creatures.

Neptunium Atom: Atom, atom!

Plutonium Atom: What was the first word Captain Pu said when he entered Heaven?

Thorium Atom: He said the word "Am", your heavenly father.

Plutonium Atom: Reincarnate Captain Pu as Captain Am, short for Americium, and put him back onto his same spaceship; he was traveling in before he died. Have him reincarnated from one of the germ cells incubations on that spaceship so that 40 years later, he will be sworn in as the Captain Am of that spaceship. Have his destiny be that of saving humans on planet Earth evacuation, that which he had just so recently conquered and reduced to 2 billion humans. Educate him afresh in biology and medicine to be the superior medical and biology technician aboard his spaceship. For his spaceship is so huge it is a floating academy of sciences. He will need that superior edge for he will need that knowledge to evacuate humanity with wild plants, wild animals, wild microbes from Earth. He will need a superior scientific edge on all others around him.

Neptunium Atom: His spaceship is so huge that it could serve as a evacuation vessel for Earth.

Plutonium Atom: No, Captain Am's spaceship is not to be used in human evacuation of Earth, for that wrecks havoc on the God's Superdeterminism Machine.. The machine is designed for steady incremental and orderly progress through-out the stars and heaven. Prometheus gave fire to humans, Prometheus did not give humans the electric power generator plant. Evacuations must always be self wit and cunning intelligence on the part of the advanced life of the evacuating planet. The God's are not a welfare trough system of evacuation. Sending Captain Am to save humanity is the maximum we can go on evacuations. And it will take the full wits of Captain Am to figure it out correctly, for it will be his first evacuation tests. And humans are on the very very low side of the scale when it comes to science intelligence; they have too much hormones of sex and fighting, flowing through their arteries and veins, and not enough science logic acumen. Captain Am can balance all that out.

Plutonium Atom: Now fulfill all my orders, in their exacting detail and precision. Make done. Atom, atom!!

Re: _Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 26k views by Archimedes Plutonium This is AP's 147th published book of science.

<00eb43b2-b6b1-4e69-8df1-6bfbf2a238c4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=91098&group=sci.math#91098

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 15:30:26 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 23:30 UTC

<f50d05c2-4467-489d-8e87-aa5a298ca67an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=91099&group=sci.math#91099

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 15:38:48 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 23:38 UTC

<af21b7f7-bbd5-47fc-875c-bac5da71e747n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96846&group=sci.math#96846

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 14:23:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 21:23 UTC

This will be the all time best movie of all, for it predicts the future, and how foolish here on Earth we have morons Putin chasing after Ukraine when Russia needs to chase after a colony on Europa.

Re: _Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 26k views by Archimedes Plutonium This is AP's 147th published book of science.

<f18a8133-a583-4da5-b73a-f92f94b1a406n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96847&group=sci.math#96847

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 14:35:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 21:35 UTC

This will be the all time best movie of all, for it predicts the future, and how foolish here on Earth we have morons Putin chasing after Ukraine when Russia needs to chase after a colony on Europa.

EU national anthem--

Freude, Freude
Fruede schoner Gotterfunken
Tochter aus Elysium
Wir betreten feuertrunken
Himmlische, dein Heiligtum

Deine Zauber binde wieder
Was die Mode streng geteilt
Alle Menschen werden Bruder
Wo dein sanfter Flugel weilt

Re: _Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 26k views by Archimedes Plutonium This is AP's 147th published book of science.

<dffebf56-1864-4ca7-bf35-1398ff151b4fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96849&group=sci.math#96849

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 14:39:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 21:39 UTC

This will be the all time best movie of all, for it predicts the future, and how foolish here on Earth we have morons Putin chasing after Ukraine when Russia needs to chase after a colony on Europa.

EU national anthem--

Freude, Freude
Fruede schoner Gotterfunken
Tochter aus Elysium
Wir betreten feuertrunken
Himmlische, dein Heiligtum

Deine Zauber binde wieder
Was die Mode streng geteilt
Alle Menschen werden Bruder
Wo dein sanfter Flugel weilt

Re: _Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 26k views by Archimedes Plutonium This is AP's 147th published book of science.

<1ce0c2c3-5206-4533-851b-118b3e42e61bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96954&group=sci.math#96954

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 12:38:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 19:38 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium// sci-fi series, book 3 by Archimedes Plutonium Last revision was 22May2021. This is AP's 78th published book. This story is _based upon a true history story of the person named Archimedes Plutonium_, and most of it is true

Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2022 22:24:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 7 Jun 2022 05:24 UTC

AP hopes he lives long enough to see his favorite movie. Please include this song.

A perfect song for this movie, __Americium saves Humanity__, sung by Andrea Bocelli & Celine Dion, and or Josh Groban. I do not have to change many words of the lyrics as-- Humanity has to evacuate Earth, carrying with us all life of Earth as is possible and striking out to Europa, a moon of Jupiter, in order to live. For our Sun has gone Red Giant and will swallow Earth.

I pray you'll be our eyes
And watch us where we go
And help us to be wise
In times when we don't know