Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 09:55:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer
but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 7 Jun 2022 16:55 UTC

Kibo Parry M. says demonic Pope Francis. Why Kibo? AP is arguing for biology not anti-abortion in his books wonderful MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// mathematics & logic by Archimedes Plutonium// Science &Technology Supreme Court involving science, not manmade laws but Natural laws of Science by Archimedes Plutonium
> On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 12:32:44 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> >demonic
> >"science hater"
>
> Kibo Parry M, the 30 year nonstop bully stalker paid by organizations to hate spew.
>

> Re: satanic MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math//Science &Technology Supreme Court involving science, not manmade laws but Natural laws of Science by Archimedes Plutonium
> by Michael Moroney May 14, 2022, 11:46 AM

Re: Kibo Parry M on Pope Francis as splitter splatter fart shittee. Why Kibo? Is it because the Catholic Church hates science-- no Nobel Prizes after Eccles in 1963
On Saturday, June 4, 2022 at 8:07:26 PM UTC-5, Hoofington P. McSnort wrote: > Go shit a turd you
May 4, 2022, 8:17 PM by
Hoofington P. McSnort

by McGinn spam mill

Answer the question, asshole.
Brian Greene, Lisa Randall, Edward Witten, John Baez, Alan H. Guth, Michael E. Brown, Konstantin
6:28 PM

Keep digging asshole.
Andrea Ghez, Kip S. Thorne, Roger Penrose, Reinhard Genzel, > Peter Higgs, Rainer Weiss, Barry C.
5:57 PM
, …
51
revealing the asshole hiding within
Alan H. Guth, Edward Witten, John Baez, Brian Greene, Lisa Randall, Michael E. Brown, Konstantin
5:27 PM

by McGinn spam mill

Kibo Parry M says diabolical on Pope Francis. AP arguing wonderous PHYSICSOPEDIA-- List of 137 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics// Science &Technology Supreme Court involving science, not manmade laws but Natural laws of Science by Archimedes Plutonium

On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 12:31:15 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>diabolical "science hater"

> Re: demonic PHYSICSOPEDIA-- List of 137 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics 1 view Skip to first unread message Subscribe  Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo Archimedes Plutonium 9:23 AM (6 hours ago)    to I say wonderful, for after cancer
> by Michael Moroney May 14, 2022, 11:45 AM
>

> Re: evil MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math//Science &Technology Supreme Court involving science, not manmade laws but Natural laws of Science by Archimedes Plutonium
> by Michael Moroney May 14, 2022, 11:44 AM
>
> Kibo Parry M on evil Pope Francis, head of Catholic church with Kibo Parry M 30 year nonstop stalking.
>

> AP writes: As a Naval Officer I pledged to "not lie,cheat, or steal, and not tolerate those that do". In modern times with Internet and stalkers like Kibo we should extend that pledge to "not lie, not cheat, not steal, not bully-stalk, nor tolerate those that do".
>
> Evil Neil Gorsuch so says the hate spew stalker Kibo Parry M with his 30 years of nonstop character assassination of AP doing science and math on Usenet. On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 11:44:14 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote: > AutisticPlutonium
>
> Satanic Brett Kavanaugh so says the 30 year nonstop hate spew stalker Kibo Parry M and his hate channel from Boston, where you telephone in your hate spew to character assassinate AP for 30 years nonstop On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 11:46:50 AM UTC-5
>
> Satanic Amy Coney Barrett so says the 30 year nonstop stalker channel of Kibo Parry M set up in 1993 to stalk and harass every post and thread of AP On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 11:46:50 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:

Re: satanic MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math//Science &Technology Supreme Court involving science, not manmade laws but Natural laws of Science by Archimedes Plutonium
by Michael Moroney May 14, 2022, 11:46 AM

Re: demonic PHYSICSOPEDIA-- List of 137 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics 1 view Skip to first unread message Subscribe  Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo Archimedes Plutonium 9:23 AM (6 hours ago)    to I say wonderful, for after cancer
by Michael Moroney May 14, 2022, 11:45 AM

Re: evil MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math//Science &Technology Supreme Court involving science, not manmade laws but Natural laws of Science by Archimedes Plutonium
by Michael Moroney May 14, 2022, 11:44 AM

Kibo Parry M says demonic Pope Francis and goonclod failure. On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 11:45:58 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote: >"goonclod failure of science" > fails at math and science: > demonic Kibo Parry M on evil Pope Francis, head 2m views

Evil Neil Gorsuch so says the hate spew stalker Kibo Parry M with his 30 years of nonstop character assassination of AP doing science and math on Usenet. On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 11:44:14 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote: > AutisticPlutonium

John Roberts "wasting everyone's time with his mindless, endless spam Drag Queen of Science--- Demonic, so says the 30 year nonstop hate spew stalker channel On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 12:20:57 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote: >

Re: diabolical PHYSICSOPEDIA-- List of 137 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics// Science &Technology Supreme Court
by
Michael Moroney May 15, 2022, 12:31 AM

Pennino Is A Lying Asshole
by James McGinn Dec 9, 2021, 6:41:28 AM

Kibo Parry Moroney stalks "AnalButtfuckManure Attacks" Betsy DeVos, NSF Dr. Panchanathan Caltech Thomas F Rosenbaum, Harvard's Lawrence Bacow with his 10 OR 6 = 16; his ellipse a conic when it never was; his proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV ....
by
ayaz.s....@gmail.com
Aug 16, 2020, 9:05:41 PM

by James Kibo Parry
Kibological Fish-Styx for your car!
James Kibo Parry new book-- Why Putin failed in Ukraine-- never learned anything from Afghanistan,
1:24 AM

by James Kibo Parry
, …
AP makes the AP wire
James Kibo Parry new book-- Why Putin failed in Ukraine Kibo Parry on why Putin never learned
1:16 AM

by James Kibo Parry
, …
Archimedes Plutonium: The Special One
James Kibo Parry singing I dreamed a dream at the Kremlin On Friday, March 13, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC
12:51 AM

Re: McGinn-Pennino Shithead front page hogging act of sci.physics
Arindam, should you be making changes to your rail gun formula of 1/2 mv^2 *k when the true electron
6:18 PM
3/15/22
by Arindam Banerjee

by
banerjee...@gmail.com
Re: 1Sickfucks Pennino & McGinn spam
Arindam, how does your research idea that the Earth and Sun centers are superconductive near absolute
6:14 PM
3/15/22
by Arindam Banerjee

by banerjee...@gmail.com
Re: 2sickfucks McGinn & Pennino
Archimedes Plutonium Mar 15, 2022, 3:48:42 PM (4 days ago)    to Front page hogging spammers, do
12:36 AM

I am such a frickin genius
by rick_s
May 20, 2011, 2:39:58 AM

Re: West, NATO, Biden, it is too late in economic sanctions-- should have been done a decade ago// Send NATO troops into Ukraine// start educating the world that if Putin pushes nuclear-- West vaporizes all major Russian and Chinese cities
by Trolidan7 Mar 11, 2022, 2:23 PM

by James Kibo Parry
Archimedes Plutonium: The Special One
Kibo drooling over AP's 10 Nobel prizes in science Science Nobel prizes to AP for achievements of
3:37 PM

by James Kibo Parry
, …
world war of the sci newsgroups; Re: Plutonium Warning
Kibo thinks China's Xi will be unscathed once Putin pushes nuclear buttons On Wednesday, November
3:34 PM

by James Kibo Parry
letter to Archimedes Plutonium, 20MAY99
Kibo wanting Economic Sanctions on Putin's Russia by 1999 On Tuesday, June 1, 1999 at 2:00:00 AM
3:31 PM

by James Kibo Parry
AP makes the AP wire
Teach China's Xi and Russia's Putin what a vaporized city looks like On Saturday, June 29,
3:25 PM

Re: Cupid's Muon Math Lie
by Michael Moroney, March 4, 2022

Re: Kibo Parry M feelings on CIA William J Burns, David S Cohen, FBI Chris Wray..Kibo you going to stalk them for 30 years like you stalked AP???
by Hank Smith Jan 19, 2022, 10:15 AM

Re: Kibo (CIA operative) says William J. Burns is goonclod failure of logic and David S. Cohen a barking fuckdog// Kibo needs a 5 year prison sentence for fraud waste abuse corruption of govt harrassing private citizens
by claudi...@gmail.com Dec 23, 2021, 11:06 AM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney stalks "Cult of Failure" Harvard Univ Lawrence Bacow, MIT's L. Rafael Reif with his 10 OR 6 = 16; his ellipse a conic when it never was; his proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV when in truth it is 840 to 105 MeV, kibo says "He
by
Professor Wordsmith Aug 15, 2020, 4:37:18 PM

Re: ...although Kibo _universally regarded_ as having more physics intelligence in his shit streaked underwear than in the entire brain of Todd B Smith - Earle Jones's Stanford's math and physics dept combined
by Adolpho the Sarcastic Rooftop Monkey Apr 10, 2021, 3:20:20 PM

Re: Spamming fuckdog Kibo Parry Moroney says fire Stanford's Alexander Fetter, John Lipa, William Little, Douglas Osheroff, David Ritson, H. Alan Schwettman, John Turneaure, Robert Wagoner, Stanley Wojcicki, Mason Yearian rather than let them brainwash o
by Richard Cranium Jan 24, 2021, 3:01:28 PM

Click here to read the complete article