Evolution is a million line computer program falling into place by accident.

tech / sci.electronics.design / CNN Exclusive: FBI investigation determined Chinese-made Huawei equipment could disrupt US nuclear arsenal communications

SubjectAuthor
* CNN Exclusive: FBI investigation determined ChinesFred Bloggs
`* Re: CNN_Exclusive: FBI_investigation determined Chinese made_Huawei_equipment_coJan Panteltje
 `* Re: CNN_Exclusive: FBI_investigation determined Chinese made_Huawei_equipment_coa a
  `- Re: CNN_Exclusive: FBI_investigation determined Chinese made_Huawei_equipment_coJan Panteltje

1
CNN Exclusive: FBI investigation determined Chinese-made Huawei equipment could disrupt US nuclear arsenal communications

<cf905c2d-314b-407c-b445-aaf614137735n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102343&group=sci.electronics.design#102343

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 05:35:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: CNN_Exclusive:_FBI_investigation determined_Chines
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Tue, 26 Jul 2022 12:35 UTC

I like the part about using diplomatic pouches for packaging parts of their "gift" pagoda garden in Washington, D.C....

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/23/politics/fbi-investigation-huawei-china-defense-department-communications-nuclear/index.html

In other news, port of Los Angeles hit with 40 million cyber attacks each month. The same bad actors trying their best to disrupt the U.S. economy. There's something about bad actors compulsively and persistently trying to make a bad situation worse. Don't these fools know the U.S. is unsurpassed in being its own worst enemy...

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-62260272

"Investigations by the US State Department and the UK Foreign Office have described how Russian intelligence organizations seek to discredit Western COVID-19 vaccines. One campaign implies that it could turn people into monkeys. This builds on a longer, well-documented history of Russia-sponsored disinformation, presumably to destabilize the United States and other democratic countries."

It's not hard to turn a person into a monkey when they already are a monkey.. We have more than a few monkeys here.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01084-x

The impetus for the anti-vaccine attacks of foreign origin is purely economic. Do these hapless fool dupes really think anyone cares about their health and welfare? They're just potential mass grave fill material to the people who manipulate them.

Re: CNN_Exclusive: FBI_investigation determined Chinese made_Huawei_equipment_could_disrupt_US_nuclear_arsenal_communications

<tbp5v1$23161$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102364&group=sci.electronics.design#102364

From: pNaonStp...@yahoo.com (Jan Panteltje)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: CNN_Exclusive: FBI_investigation determined Chinese made_Huawei_equipment_could_disrupt_US_nuclear_arsenal_communications
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 16:38:30 GMT
NewsFleX homepage: http://www.panteltje.com/panteltje/newsflex/ and ftp download ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/linux/system/news/readers/
 by: Jan Panteltje - Tue, 26 Jul 2022 16:38 UTC

On a sunny day (Tue, 26 Jul 2022 05:35:46 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Fred Bloggs
<bloggs.fredbloggs.fred@gmail.com> wrote in
<cf905c2d-314b-407c-b445-aaf614137735n@googlegroups.com>:

>I like the part about using diplomatic pouches for packaging parts of their
>"gift" pagoda garden in Washington, D.C....
>
>https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/23/politics/fbi-investigation-huawei-china-defense-department-communications-nuclear/index.html
>
>In
>other news, port of Los Angeles hit with 40 million cyber attacks each month.
>The same bad actors trying their best to disrupt the U.S. economy. There's
>something about bad actors compulsively and persistently trying to make
>a bad situation worse. Don't these fools know the U.S. is unsurpassed in
>being its own worst enemy...
>
>https://www.bbc.com/news/business-62260272
>
>"Investigations by the US State Department and the UK Foreign Office have described
>how Russian intelligence organizations seek to discredit Western COVID-19
>vaccines. One campaign implies that it could turn people into monkeys.
>This builds on a longer, well-documented history of Russia-sponsored disinformation,
>presumably to destabilize the United States and other democratic
>countries."

US disinformation (and its CIA led slaves like Germany) is to the point of .. well.. worse than Hitler did in WW2
Now they complain about Russian gas supply, leaving out Russia offered to sent it
via Northstream 2 .. something they blocked themselves.

They block almost all Russian channels on satellite.
CNN & co are quiet about malversations by ByeThen's son.
Scared of the truth brainwashing its own people US is.

>It's not hard to turn a person into a monkey when they already are a monkey.
>We have more than a few monkeys here.
>
>https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01084-x
>
>The impetus for the anti-vaccine attacks of foreign origin is purely economic.
>Do these hapless fool dupes really think anyone cares about their health
>and welfare? They're just potential mass grave fill material to the people
>who manipulate them.

And the criminal Faulty (or whatever his name) who financed the covid plot,
committed a crime against humanity, still has not been sentenced to death.

US cannot do anything wrong in US and its slaves eyes.
It is however the WORST criminal gang mafia.
Side effect of capitalistic greed I suppose?

Bit of nuculear seems coming closer and closer, US outnumbered.

Rad levels still normal this morning.

Doomsday clo... tick tock

Russia has a nice new submarine..
I personally would sent underwater nuclear powered and nuclear armed drones
to all US ports.. Bit of inertial navigation, no GPS or so, or just follow the ships..
No manned stuff.

ByeThen dying of covid aready?

I am so happy with my Huawei 4G USB sticks!
Much better stuff, US scared of competition

Anybody can hack US arsenal.

Re: CNN_Exclusive: FBI_investigation determined Chinese made_Huawei_equipment_could_disrupt_US_nuclear_arsenal_communications

<98dfa9bd-82e4-4819-bb89-df3bbc8fd406n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102375&group=sci.electronics.design#102375

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 11:42:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Tue, 26 Jul 2022 18:42 UTC

On Tuesday, 26 July 2022 at 18:49:43 UTC+2, Jan Panteltje wrote:
> On a sunny day (Tue, 26 Jul 2022 05:35:46 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Fred Bloggs
> <bloggs.fred...@gmail.com> wrote in
> <cf905c2d-314b-407c...@googlegroups.com>:
> >I like the part about using diplomatic pouches for packaging parts of their
> >"gift" pagoda garden in Washington, D.C....
> >
> >https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/23/politics/fbi-investigation-huawei-china-defense-department-communications-nuclear/index.html
> >
> >In
> >other news, port of Los Angeles hit with 40 million cyber attacks each month.
> >The same bad actors trying their best to disrupt the U.S. economy. There's
> >something about bad actors compulsively and persistently trying to make
> >a bad situation worse. Don't these fools know the U.S. is unsurpassed in
> >being its own worst enemy...
> >
> >https://www.bbc.com/news/business-62260272
> >
> >"Investigations by the US State Department and the UK Foreign Office have described
> >how Russian intelligence organizations seek to discredit Western COVID-19
> >vaccines. One campaign implies that it could turn people into monkeys.
> >This builds on a longer, well-documented history of Russia-sponsored disinformation,
> >presumably to destabilize the United States and other democratic
> >countries."
> US disinformation (and its CIA led slaves like Germany) is to the point of .. well.. worse than Hitler did in WW2
> Now they complain about Russian gas supply, leaving out Russia offered to sent it
> via Northstream 2 .. something they blocked themselves.
>

> They block almost all Russian channels on satellite.
> CNN & co are quiet about malversations by ByeThen's son.
> Scared of the truth brainwashing its own people US is.
> >It's not hard to turn a person into a monkey when they already are a monkey.
> >We have more than a few monkeys here.
> >
> >https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01084-x
> >
> >The impetus for the anti-vaccine attacks of foreign origin is purely economic.
> >Do these hapless fool dupes really think anyone cares about their health
> >and welfare? They're just potential mass grave fill material to the people
> >who manipulate them.
> And the criminal Faulty (or whatever his name) who financed the covid plot,
> committed a crime against humanity, still has not been sentenced to death.
>
> US cannot do anything wrong in US and its slaves eyes.
> It is however the WORST criminal gang mafia.
> Side effect of capitalistic greed I suppose?
>
> Bit of nuculear seems coming closer and closer, US outnumbered.
>
> Rad levels still normal this morning.
>
> Doomsday clo... tick tock
>
> Russia has a nice new submarine..
> I personally would sent underwater nuclear powered and nuclear armed drones
> to all US ports.. Bit of inertial navigation, no GPS or so, or just follow the ships..
> No manned stuff.
>
> ByeThen dying of covid aready?
>
> I am so happy with my Huawei 4G USB sticks!
> Much better stuff, US scared of competition
>
> Anybody can hack US arsenal.
don't be silly
the whole Huawei fake is all about cloud service offered and managed by Huawei

If you buy smartphone by owner of the cloud service, your data, files, voice calls get uploaded to the cloud for post-processing

and that's all.

Who owns clouds, controls the globe

Re: CNN_Exclusive: FBI_investigation determined Chinese made_Huawei_equipment_could_disrupt_US_nuclear_arsenal_communications

<tbqn4l$2evnj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102425&group=sci.electronics.design#102425

From: pNaonStp...@yahoo.com (Jan Panteltje)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 06:37:44 GMT
NewsFleX homepage: http://www.panteltje.com/panteltje/newsflex/ and ftp download ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/linux/system/news/readers/
 by: Jan Panteltje - Wed, 27 Jul 2022 06:37 UTC

On a sunny day (Tue, 26 Jul 2022 11:42:18 -0700 (PDT)) it happened a a
<manta103g@gmail.com> wrote in
<98dfa9bd-82e4-4819-bb89-df3bbc8fd406n@googlegroups.com>:

>On Tuesday, 26 July 2022 at 18:49:43 UTC+2, Jan Panteltje wrote:
>> I am so happy with my Huawei 4G USB sticks!
>> Much better stuff, US scared of competition
>>
>> Anybody can hack US arsenal.
>don't be silly
>the whole Huawei fake is all about cloud service offered and managed by Huawei
>
>If you buy smartphone by owner of the cloud service, your data, files, voice calls get uploaded to the cloud for
>post-processing
>
>and that's all.
>
>Who owns clouds, controls the globe

Sure, and CIA or whatever the department is called monitors ALL internet traffic, stored for years IIRC
and have it processed for whatever they consider interesting or a threat.
Poor guys who have to analyze mine after their AI flipped on it!

It is safe to say we live in a world where nothing is secret anymore to Big Brothel,
from the groceries you buy to your relations to where you were at any given time.

Next is everybody a chip implant at birth with a remote kill function.

Never mind that a computah error can kill a whole city ...